My Teen Daughter's Yoga Pants - Cover

My Teen Daughter's Yoga Pants

Copyright© 2018 by RFDick

Chapter 3

Incest Story: Chapter 3 - Smart-mouthed teen daughter insists on wearing tight yoga pants to school. Mom doesn't want her wearing a thong under it. Dad witnesses it all.

Caution: This Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Revenge  

Teen-Girl Mall World!! Droves of teen girls, in groups of four and five, seemed to be everywhere--carrying bags, texting, and taking selfies with friends. Karl felt elated as he walked with her. She waved at her friends, but stayed with her dad. They would be picking out thongs, soon. With Jean gone all weekend, Karl wanted to see what would happen, without anyone interrupting them. She had been teasing and flirting with him, so much, lately. Something had to give. But when she pulled her yoga pants down, showing her pussy--and knowing he could see everything--it was the final act, as far as he was concerned. Roxie had a confident smile on her face as she walked with her dad. She was into this, too. Thongs! She had a nervous energy that made her clit tingle. She wanted these thongs so badly and would gladly model them for her dad to get them.

Karl lusted at all the hot butts he was seeing--girls in the tightest jeans, and some in yoga pants. He had flash-thoughts about some these girls: How many were wearing thongs right now--snug and tight over their shaved pussies? How many of their dads smelled their panties like he did with Roxie’s cotton treasures? How many let their dad’s see their pussies like she did? Karl walked with his daughter with a studly confidence. He felt like he had giant balls!

Inside a Victoria’s Secret-type store, Karl’s studly confidence soon shriveled! He felt awkward, out of his element--like everyone knew what they were up to. His heart was beating twice as fast, aroused, yet also self-conscious, as Roxie held up a series of very skimpy thongs! But, he settled into it as he started to picture her wearing them. She asked his opinion about each one:

“Do you like this color?”

“Yes”

“Is this too thin? You can see my hand through it. Can I get this one?”

“Definitely!” he said. His cock was steel-hard now. He held his jacket over his swollen crotch.

“I want all of these, Daddy!”

“Uh, get seven of them. Get a variety.”

“Are they really for me or YOU?” she said, sarcastically, kind of loud, but with a glint in her eyes.

“Shh!! They’ll hear you!! Well ... maybe for both of us. How’s that?” he said, feeling a bit bolder again

She found seven thongs. His head was swimming in anticipation. Karl didn’t even recall purchasing them! It all seemed like a dream.

‘“Now your turn. I know a good store.” she said.

“What?”

“Remember? You said you would buy some new boxer briefs, the sexy kind, and model them for me. It’s only fair!”

He had almost forgotten that. When he first told her he wanted to buy her thongs and have her model them, he later added that he needed some new underwear. And she mistook that as him saying he would model them for her. He hastily agreed he would do it. At that point, he didn’t really care, as long as he got to see her in a damn thong!

They went to a men’s department store, and she picked out what she wanted to see him wear. He barely looked at the form-fitting boxer briefs, paid for them, and they left. On the short drive home, Roxie nudged up close to him, resting her head against his shoulder--like a girlfriend would do to her guy. He felt like she was his new girlfriend--at least for the weekend. His cock throbbed hard across his left thigh. Karl knew what would happen tonight was uncharted waters though. He pulled into the driveway. They were home.

They went straight upstairs to Roxie’s bedroom. She eagerly took her bag of panties into her bathroom. As he sat on the edge of her soft bed, she asked him which one he wanted to see first.

“Start with the one that covers you up the most---and work your way up to the one that covers you the least!” he said, laughing to himself as he said it.

“Uh, okay, I like that idea, Daddy!”

Karl thought: “Am I a genius or what? She LIKES my idea! We are cut from the same cloth!!”


“Are you changing too?” she said, still in the bathroom.

“Changing?”

“Your new underwear. You said you would model yours, too, at the same time. It’s only fair, Daddy!”

He had his bag on the bed and got out of his clothes, quickly and pulled up his new underwear over his erection. They fit very, very tight. His big, hard cock could barely be contained by them. He looked at his body in her full-length mirror. He could lose a few pounds around the stomach, but overall he was pretty fit. And his cock looked massive. It turned him on knowing she would see it like this. He anticipated her coming out of the bathroom.

“You have yours on, Daddy?”

“Yes I do, baby. Come on out!!”

Roxie came out of the bathroom, her hands partially covering her mouth; a shy expression on her face. She was blushing. Seeing her in white bra and purple thong, took his breath away! She walked to him, standing within reach of his wanting hands. However, her eyes were fixated on his hard on. Before he could say anything, she spoke first.

“Daddy those are really awesome and---tight. You are WAY too big for them.”

“But you like it don’t you? Seeing you--made me big like THIS.” he said, pointing to his cock.

“Really?” she coyly said, in a baby girl voice. She knew he liked when she talked in that voice.

“Yes, because right now you look SO damned sexy. Turn around for me.”

Roxie broke her gaze from his erection and playfully stood up on her toes and turned around, her hands on her hips. She let him get a good, long look at her nearly naked, upturned butt. Her purple thong covered her butt crack and disappeared under her pussy. Her butt cheeks looked firm and she had a pretty beauty mark on her left cheek. Karl was drooling inside! She turned back around with a very sexy look in her eyes.

“What do you think?” she said, smiling and again staring at his erection.

“I think I need a closer look.” he said as he dropped to his knees, his face only a few inches from her thong. He could smell her pussy now. His mouth watered as it always had when he smelled her dirty panties. Her scent did things to him that no woman ever has. With his index finger he rubbed the purple material from bottom to right over her swelling clitoris--stroking her lightly. She sighed, surprised at this new boldness.

“Do you like how they feel, Daddy?”

“Yes, baby, I like these. They are snug.”

“Good, I’ll try on another.”

She turned around and quickly went back to the bathroom. His eyes were glued on her hot butt. He pressed his hand over his aching cock. The way Karl was feeling was primal and he knew it was a taboo to want to fuck your daughter. He knew that, but that train left the station a long time ago. It was their time, he felt. He would try not to push too hard, but what she was doing, modeling thongs, was a green light, as far as he was concerned.

She came out of the bathroom, this time in the see-through thong! It was a pale pink, sheer material, barely covering her pussy. Karl’s jaw dropped, his mouth, half-open. She liked his eyes on her and walked to him, as if she were giving him her body. She stuck her chest out, and her small bra showed her hard nipples.

He dropped to his knees; his cock, hard and pulsating, oozing precum into his new underwear.

She let him stare at her pussy. He could see her pussy through the material. And she was wet. And that made it even more see-through.

“Turn around, sweetheart.”

She did as she asked and revealed a much thinner strap, string-like, that was like floss. It looked tight on her butt crack, not fully covering her asshole. He couldn’t resist, and fondled her butt. Roxie sighed.

“Daddy, oh--”

He then started to kiss and lightly bite her butt cheeks, back n’ forth, hungrily tasting her flesh, grunting. He pulled aside the thin string and uncovered her pink asshole.

“Oh, God! My God! I love it!!” he said, gazing at her perfect, wet, pink asshole. He kissed it, hungrily!

“Daddy, uh ... uh ... d-don’t” she weakly protested.

“Turn around, baby.” he ordered.

She turned around, and he began kissing her thighs. They were warm to his lips. He kissed them passionately, and moved toward her inner thighs; warm and silky smooth. He could smell her pussy; the pungent scent of arousal. He then started to place kisses all over her thong. Only the thinnest skin of fabric separated his mouth from her tight labia. He kissed around her clitoris, teasingly, and she sighed and held his head against her; she wanted this. He knew she liked this. He pulled his head back, and looked at her soaked thong, seeing her wet pussy through it. He deftly hooked his fingers just inside the waistband and pulled them down!

Pussy! Roxie’s Pussy! Karl looked at Roxie’s beautiful, baby-smooth pussy. Her clitoris was swollen and sticking out from its hood. His mouth was watering. He pushed his tongue into the wet folds of her tight pussy. It was a taste beyond his fantasies. A slight vanilla taste, mixed with the thick pussy juices that had been drooling out of her from the moment they picked out the thongs at the store.

“Daddy, d-don’t--” she said, once again, in an even softer voice, less convincing than before. Karl ignored her faint pleas as his daring tongue swirled and lapped on her hard clit. He then brought her over the top when he started to suck on her clit!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.