My Teen Daughter's Yoga Pants - Cover

My Teen Daughter's Yoga Pants

Copyright© 2018 by RFDick

Chapter 2

Incest Story: Chapter 2 - Smart-mouthed teen daughter insists on wearing tight yoga pants to school. Mom doesn't want her wearing a thong under it. Dad witnesses it all.

Caution: This Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Revenge  

Cock! Hard cock! Roxie’s dad’s was throbbing hard. Karl’s mind was on fire with lust. It was only two days ago that Roxie spitefully pulled down her yoga pants in front of both he and his wife, Jean. Seeing her succulent, teen pussy like that, made real the fantasies he had about his teenager. He believed she wanted him to see her pussy.

Karl stood in her bedroom, pressing one of her moist panties to his nose, while stroking with the other. It was a ritual he’d perfected since she was a child. How her panties had changed over the years! From “Dora the Explorer” to the more artier prints for teen girls. Emptying his balls into the cotton material only temporarily quelled his strongest desires to fuck her. Doing this was as close as he could get to her pussy, her secretions studied, smelled and licked. Knowing Roxie wore these panties tightly against her bald pussy, stiffened his cock and stiffened his resolve to make a move on her--soon. She was old enough now. “I’m her dad. Keep it together, boy. Patience! It’ll happen soon.” he would whisper to himself after the panties orgasm. His version of self-counseling.

He had a plan though. A big, bold plan! He would tell her about it when she came home after school. Jean was already gone for the weekend, and this would be a golden chance for him to do something special with Roxie. He got off work early today, as he does on Fridays, and had time to masturbate and think about moving things forward with Roxie. It was time.

She came home, wearing a sexy halter top and some tight jeans. He gazed at her hot butt. She knew her dad was looking at her, drinking in her body. She liked his flirtations, and his occasional touches. He would sometimes do an “express fondle”: a quick hand pat and butt squeeze, and then whisper something to himself. She loved daddy’s attention. He was always so generous to her. If she asked for money, he always gave her some, and usually more than she asked for. And she knew her daddy got very aroused the other day, seeing her pussy. She got wet thinking about it.

“Baby, we are going shopping!”

“What? Food? I’m not hungry.”

“No, clothes. To the mall! Let’s go!”

“Where’s Mom?”

“Remember? She left this morning for the coast to see your Aunt.”

“Oh, yeah. All weekend.”

“Just you and me against the world, baby doll.” he said jokingly. She did not get the Helen Reddy song reference.

“Why are we clothes shopping?”

“You wanna wear thongs, right?”

She looked at him quizzically.

“Seriously? I thought Mom--”

“Don’t worry about Mom. She won’t know, okay? Our secret. I want to see you in a thong.”

“See me?”

“Here is the deal. You can get several thongs, different kinds, like 6 of them and --”

“Seven!! One for each day!” she said excitedly.

“Oh, okay, seven then. And when we get back here you’re gonna model all of them for me. I want to see how they fit, see how they look on you.”

Roxie looked deep into Karl’s eyes. She got it. Her clitoris was starting to tingle.

“And then I can start to wear them with my yoga pants. Won’t Mom know? She will be a real bitch, like always.”

“The other part of the plan is that I will launder them. She will never find them in the hamper. I will take care of them and get them back to you. We will figure out where you will leave them for me. A pick-up spot, a drawer or better yet, between your mattress and box spring. I’ll check daily, hand-wash them, dry them and return them. It can work, but you have to always remember not to ever put them in the hamper or Mom will find them and then we are both in trouble.”

“You would do this for me, Daddy? I love you so much!”

Roxie went up to Karl and gave him a tight embrace. Her breasts pressed into his chest, her pussy against his groin. He placed his right hand on her tight butt and pulled her into him. Her butt! Her hot butt! He knew when she modeled the thongs he would have an amazing view of her exposed butt cheeks, save for the thin material that went down her crack and covered her asshole. He felt his cock stiffen as their embrace continued. As he held her, he kissed her forehead.

“You are special to me, you know that. Your mom means well, but she doesn’t get you like I do, does she?”

“No Daddy. She never has, not like you. I think it will be fun modeling my thongs for you. You will tell me if they don’t fit right, won’t you?”

“Yes, and it means I will have to get very close to them--to examine the fit. Is that okay with you?”

She nodded excitedly. Then she could feel something moving between them: his hard on. She liked that he was aroused. She was, too. The way he looks at her always makes her clit go crazy. And now the way he was fondling her butt made her want to grind hard against his cock. But she doesn’t get the chance. He gently nudged her from him, pretending he was embarrassed. He was trying to slow it down.

After all, they have all weekend together. Roxie looked down and seemed hypnotized by his massive hard on. It extended downward and across his left thigh! It reminded her of what happened a few months ago:

She has seen his hard cock before. He had asked her to wake him up the next morning. He said his cell alarm was unreliable and he was a deep sleeper. Mom was already at work when Roxie opened the bedroom door and saw her dad asleep. She stood there, stunned! He was on his back, the bedsheets partially draped over his stomach, and his cock exposed and arching upward--big, stiff and throbbing! His big balls hung low, touching the mattress. He seemed to be dead asleep. Her mind was swimming as she felt her clitoris swelling and her pussy wetting her panties. Time seemed to stop as she moved toward him to get a closer look. Pre-cum was oozing out of his big cockhead. She could smell it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.