My Teen Daughter's Yoga Pants - Cover

My Teen Daughter's Yoga Pants

Copyright© 2018 by RFDick

Chapter 1

Incest Story: Chapter 1 - Smart-mouthed teen daughter insists on wearing tight yoga pants to school. Mom doesn't want her wearing a thong under it. Dad witnesses it all.

Caution: This Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Revenge  

Fourteen year old Roxie is wearing skin-tight, grey, yoga pants. Jean, her mom, sees her in the kitchen before school and envies how shapely she has become. Her body has blossomed over the summer. Looking closer at her yoga pants, she wonders if she is wearing a thong, since she can’t see any panty lines--the reason to wear a thong. She has told her before that she is too young to wear one Karl, her dad, is having coffee and toast at the kitchen table. Jean shoots him a glare! He is caught, staring at Roxie’s in those form-fitting pants. It reveals her amazing bubble butt. He had been glancing at it, trying not to make it obvious.

He is happily aware his sweet daughter has blossomed into a sexy teen. He could never tell his wife that he has an attraction to her. This past summer he nearly drooled, seeing her in her tiny, tight bikini. When her hot girlfriends were over for a pool party, he took several pictures of them with his cell, and jacked off to them in his office. He would cum hard looking at Roxie’s pics. He had smelled her panties before--many times. In the laundry room he would find her dirty panties, examine them carefully, and inhale her pungent, pussy scent. He ended up jacking off into them. He had been doing that for years. Jean insists on making a big deal out of this thong situation. She is jealous of her daughter’s new body, readymade-for-cheerleading. (In her forties, it is frustrating, competing for Karl’s attention, when it comes to their teen daughter. Roxie always wins out.)

“So you insist you are not wearing a thong right now? Is that it? Just regular panties? I doubt it.”

“Yes MOM! Don’t be such a--such a bitch right now. Is it your period or something?!!”

Jean gets madder by her defiance and sarcasm. She looks to her husband for support. And he weakly says, “You shouldn’t wear thongs, like your mom said. Too young.”

Jean looks at him with a, “thanks for nothing” expression on her angry face.

“Okay then, come here!. Stand in front of your dad and me. NOW! ROXANNE!!”

Roxie is a bit surprised at her mom’s over-the-top anger. She knows she looks hot and mom is jealous--again.

She looks at her dad for support, but he has that look of: ‘just do what your mom asks’. She knows she can usually turn to her dad for support, get her way with him. He is a pushover for his little girl.

“One last time. Do you still insist you are NOT wearing a thong under those pants?”

“I am NOT wearing a thong, Mom. You never believe me anyway. Fuck it!”

“Language, language, honey!” he says.

“Alright then, to prove it, I want you to pull down your pants, right here and now, and in front of your father! I want him to see what I have to deal with all the time. Your lies! DO IT!”

“You sure? You are not gonna like this. You don’t like to be wrong!”

“Honey, just do what mom has asked.” he says, trying to diffuse things and not get on the bad side of Jean.

Roxie looks at her mom with a defiant look, puts her fingers on either side of her hips and pulls down her form-fitting yoga pants. She pulls them down to her knees, raises her hands and puts them on her hips--showing a lot of attitude.

“Happy? Satisfied now? Did I lie? Now do you both believe me?” she said, looking at them, her legs spread.

Jean has a frozen look on her face, her mouth open, about to say something, expecting to have seen a thong! Karl, also has a frozen stare, looking at his teen daughter, feeling his head spinning, heart racing and his cock hardening...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.