Eric Olafson, Midshipman (Vol 4) - Cover

Eric Olafson, Midshipman (Vol 4)

Copyright© 2008 by Vanessa Ravencroft

Part 7: INTERLUDE: SIF

She had big dreams and great plans, not so long ago and then things happened. At first it was like escaping prison. Leaving that backwater, male infested Nilfeheim behind and go with Egill to Pluribus. Oh what a change. Oh what a world this was.

Her aunt turned out to run an escort service, earning quite a tidy sum each day from sending out girls and boys to keep well paying customers company and providing more than companion ship for an extra fee.

At first she really wanted to please Egill and study and do well in school, becoming the first Female representative of Nilfeheim was a lofty goal and one she was so certain she would reach, but it didn’t last. Egill became more and more involved in his new role. The old, grumpy hermit of Nilfeheim made friends with other representatives. His council was respected by many and paid less attention to Sif’s development then he should have. Her aunt; she always had such a great relationship with her and via GalNet; turned out to be very little interested in her niece. So it came that Sif was more or less on her own, just as she liked it really. No one asked when she came or left. At first she did visit the University to study political sciences and she liked the subject and began with great praise of her teachers, but her interest soon turned to Gloria.

Gloria was born on Pluribus and knew everything about this world. Gloria knew always the latest fashion, the latest fad and where the coolest parties happened.

Kissing Gloria and fondling her in public raised no alarms or caused any stirs, she could be as she always wanted to be and no one cared.

One evening Gloria scored entry passes for the hottest party in town. Mystery Child the mega star herself partied after a billion fan crowd performance concert, only the hottest and most important stars and super rich were invited and she was one of them.

They danced and partied in the Crystal Bubble Club, floating above the city.It was there someone introduced her to God Dust. A tiny pinch and she suddenly had Psionic powers that opened her mind to a world of incredible awareness. She could hear others think, see their dreams and desires and float above it all. It was the most amazing experience of all. Nothing could describe it; it was a religious, a sexual and a mental super flash all at once. She orgasm-ed like never before, while experience every nerve impulse separately. Time seemed frozen and the ultimate sensation lasted forever.

It did not last forever.

In her after use daze she was dragged somewhere else and she was sure she had been raped but she could only remember feelings and pain, whoever or whatever raped her didn’t appear human perhaps wasn’t human or even real. When it was all over she found herself shivering and hungry in the low town levels where her Aunt warned her girls never to go, no matter the fee.

She also had a burning hunger, a constant pain that burned out everything else. She needed more God Dust.

Only a few weeks ago she stole enough money from her aunt to buy a decent supply and it was good quality. She sold some of it and life was good for a short while. Of all people it was Gloria her best friend sold her out.

The police raided the hang out, she escaped but with no real place to go. Her Aunt did not welcome her back and told her she would call the police if she ever showed up again. If she went back to Egill. He was an Autie. He had no choice to turn her in or worse send her back to Nilfeheim. Back home there was no God Dust at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.