The Naked Gardener
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Kathleen took advantage of the privacy of her backyard to work on an all-over tan. Not only would she bronze her whole body, but she would enjoy some thrilling moments. She had no idea that it would change her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Marge called every day that she was away. Betty noticed how Kathleen got excited each time the phone rang and how her daughter acted much the same way as she had when she was a teenager and a favorite boyfriend might be calling.

Each day, Kathleen would tell her mistress how much she missed her and about all of the things that had happened since the last call. Marge had chuckled at the story about the fox hunt. “I knew that if I wasn’t there to take care of you, you’d end up going to the dogs.”

“And tomorrow, Master is going to finally claim my bottom,” she told Marge. “Mistress thinks I’m ready.”

“How do you feel about that, pet?” asked Marge.

“Excited, Mistress,” replied Kathleen. “And more than a little afraid. He’s so huge. But Mistress says I can handle it. I’m wet just thinking about it.”

Marge laughed. “You are always wet, love. You are the most sexual person alive.”

“Thank you, Mistress. But I mean I’m really wet.”

“Good girl. Well, I just called to let you know I’m coming home tomorrow night. Mom’s much better and I feel comfortable leaving her alone.” It had been four weeks since she left and Marge was looking forward to reuniting with her slavegirl.

“Ooooo!!! I can’t wait, Mistress.”

“Good luck with your father tomorrow, pet. Have fun with it. I’ll collect you tomorrow evening.”

Kathleen literally attacked Kim that night since it would be their last night together for awhile. Lips and tongue and teeth devoured the fleshy breasts. Kisses were passionate and lingering. And each ate the other to multiple orgasms.

The next afternoon, the family was gathered in the family room. Kathleen was kneeling on all fours waiting to finally feel her father’s cock entombed within her bowels. Kim was kneeling behind Kathleen and, with her tongue, was lubricating her lover’s ass and stretching it as best she could. Kathleen was loving the delicious sensations that Kim was sending through her body.

Betty and Brett were sitting on the couch together. Betty was idly stroking Brett’s cock, something that he never would have allowed before his week away.

They were waiting for the big moment. Joe was sitting in a chair wearing only a robe, watching the girl prepare the other girl and waiting to take his daughter’s ass.

Finally, Kim sat back on her heels as a sign that she thought Kathleen was ready. Joe stood and dropped his robe, revealing his huge erection for all to see. Betty leaned over and planted a kiss on the tip of Brett’s cock, tasting his precum.

Joe stepped forward and knelt behind his daughter. He reached out and stroked the soft smooth bottom cheeks before pressing a finger to the little rosebud, feeling it slide in easily. Kim had a tube of lubricant ready and she squeezed some of it into her palm before reaching out to liberally rub it over Joe’s hard cock.

Joe inched forward, grasping Kathleen by the hips and readying to impale her. Kathleen trembled in fear and anticipation. Just then, the phone rang and Kim arose to get it. She answered and responded with one word answers. “Yes.” “No.” “Omigod!” “Alright.” She held up a finger telling everyone to hold on for a second. “Yes. I’ll let them know.” She hung up the phone and then returned to the assembled group.

“That was Mandy. Marge’s plane crashed. There were no survivors. I’m so sorry Kathleen.”

“Nooooo!!!” wailed Kathleen. She collapsed to the floor and banged her fists. “Nooooo!!!”

The violation of Kathleen’s ass never occurred. She was treated like a daughter and was no longer treated as a slave. Nobody was allowed to touch her except Kim who spent all of her waking moments with Kathleen. There was no sex. Most of the time, Kim simply held Kathleen. The rest of the time she was nearby in case she was needed. Kim spent all of her sleeping moments with Kathleen as well as she held the grieving girl throughout the night.

Mandy arrived a week after the crash, although Kathleen never saw her. She talked to Betty downstairs while Kathleen and Kim were upstairs. She showed Betty her sister’s will. Betty read it and saw that Marge had willed her share of the house to Kathleen. She had left half of her savings to Kathleen and the other half was to go to Mandy. She left all of the rest of her “worldly belongings” to Mandy.

“I have come to collect Kathleen,” Mandy said.

“What do you mean?” asked Betty.

“I get all of her worldly belongings. Kathleen is one of them.” Mandy produced another document. It was the slave contract that Kathleen had signed a year earlier. In it, Kathleen had agreed that Marge owned her mind, body and soul.

“You can’t be serious,” remarked Betty.

“I’m completely serious,” replied Mandy. “She was Marge’s property before. You can see that in the contract. She’s my property now.”

“Try winning that case in court!” spat Betty. She threw Mandy out and slammed the door.

“I’ll get her one way or another,” shouted Mandy from the front porch.

It was several weeks before Kathleen was over the worst of her grief. She had moped around during that time wearing only a nightshirt and robe. Finally one morning, she got up, showered, dried and combed her hair, and put on a little makeup. She had not combed her hair since the news, although Kim had combed it frequently. She had not worn makeup during that time either. She came downstairs, naked but for the collar.

“I’m sorry, Mistress,” she said to Betty who was putting away the breakfast dishes. “I have been delinquent in my duties.”

“There’s my beautiful girl,” smiled Betty as she hugged the naked form. “We need to talk, sweetheart.”

Betty led Kathleen into the family room. Kim and Kathleen knelt in front of her facing her chair and Betty held a breast from each girl in her hands.

“Your father and I don’t think you should be our slave any longer. We never thought you should be our slave.”

“Yes Mistress,” replied Kathleen.

“In fact, we don’t think you should be anyone’s slave. We tried to get you to come to that conclusion on your own. At first, we thought that having us use you would make you give up slavery. Then we thought that sharing you with your brother would shame you out of it. That day with the dogs was another attempt. And we thought that the threat of your father taking you anally would scare you away. But none of that worked.”

“You are a very beautiful slavegirl. But you come from a long line of slave owners. It’s in your genes. You would be an even more beautiful mistress.”

“A mistress? Me?”

“I know it’s a big change. But I know you can do it. I have seen you with Kim and you have handled her beautifully. In fact, your father and I are giving Kim to you as your first slave.”

Kathleen and Kim looked at each other with raised eyebrows. Then, Kim broke into a huge smile and Kathleen knew at once that Kim was fine with the new arrangement. Kathleen turned back to her mother.

“May I still be your slave every once in awhile?”

Betty smiled and squeezed her daughter’s breast. “Yes, sweetheart. You can be our slave occasionally.”

Kathleen moved back into the house that she had shared with Marge. She brought her new slavegirl, Kim, with her. One of the first orders of business was increasing the security to protect against Mandy. The locks were changed and a new security system was installed.

The second order of business was to shop for a dog. They hoped that the dog would provide some level of security. But what they were really looking for was male companionship. Their day in the fox hunt had shown them that dogs can be very adequate substitutes when men are not around. They went to the ranch and bought a chocolate lab that had already been trained. They named him KK, using the first initials of each of their names. When they got him home, each of them tested out the vigor of the new pet and both were very pleased with the new addition to the family.

The break-in occurred within a week of moving in. The alarm went off and KK immediately ran to the door barking. The security system indicated that there were four people in the raiding party but that they were all still outside and in the front yard.

Kim and Kathleen grabbed their guns and headed to the cellar. Both girls were naked, not wanting to waste time getting dressed. In designing the security system, Kathleen had purposely left one entryway unlocked. As long as the motion detectors around the property worked, Kat and Kim would have plenty of warning and would have time to set up an ambush in the basement as intruders came in through the cellar door.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.