The Naked Gardener - Cover

The Naked Gardener

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Kathleen took advantage of the privacy of her backyard to work on an all-over tan. Not only would she bronze her whole body, but she would enjoy some thrilling moments. She had no idea that it would change her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Fisting   Oral Sex  

The next few weeks challenged Kathleen’s sensibilities. She visited her parents frequently during this time, almost always as a daughter. One visit was on a Sunday afternoon and she and her mother were watching television together while Joe and Brett were out playing golf.

Betty was sitting on the couch and Kathleen was lying down with her head resting in her mother’s lap as Betty’s fingers combed through the long blonde tresses. “Mom, I’m not sure that I should be your slave any more.”

“But you’re not our slave, sweetheart. You belong to Marge.”

“Yes, but you borrow me and bring me here to use.”

“No, sweetheart. We borrow Marge’s slave. There’s a difference.”

Kathleen sighed. “But I’m Marge’s slave. So you borrow me, your daughter.”

“We frequently borrow slaves or trade for them. Marge has a beautiful and responsive and exciting slave. So we enjoy borrowing her.” Marge’s hand slid up and cupped one of Kathleen’s breasts, squeezing it gently through the blouse and bra.

“Mom!” Kathleen exclaimed. “You are treating your daughter as a slave.”

Betty reluctantly slid her hand away and rubbed slow circles over her daughter’s belly. “Sorry, I was just thinking about Marge’s beautiful, erotic slave. I guess I got carried away.”

This interaction left Kathleen bewildered and frustrated. It was obvious that her parents would continue to use her and that they were able to not see her as their daughter when they used her. Even though she had been able to compartmentalize her mind into the two different roles earlier, she was becoming troubled by having two roles with her parents. She couldn’t understand how they could be so comfortable with the arrangement.

The next attack on her sensibilities came on the following Saturday. When she walked into the family room, she was shocked to see her brother. Seeing her brother at home was pretty ordinary. But seeing him this way was certainly not.

He was standing in the middle of the room, naked but for a few items. A wide leather collar circled his neck. Long sharp spikes protruded from the leather all around the collar. Black leather cuffs were around each wrist and were joined together behind his back. And a small cage imprisoned his cock and balls, kept in place by leather bands that went around his waist and thighs.

“Is Brett a slave now too?”

“No, sweetie,” replied Joe. “He’s just been misbehaving with you. He needs to learn the value of a slave.”

“So we signed him up for a little sensitivity training,” added Betty. “They are due to collect him any moment. He’ll be gone for a week.”

“Would you like to play with him while we wait for his ride?” asked Joe.

“No thanks, Dad,” replied Kathleen. She couldn’t believe that her parents would do such a thing to their son. But, considering the things that they did to their daughter, she reasoned that she shouldn’t be surprised at what they were doing to Brett.

The third thing that happened was the loan. Every sensibility that remained was shattered by this one. A week after Brett had been sent away, Marge had a talk with Kathleen.

“Pet, I have to leave for a few weeks. My mother is sick and I have to go home to take care of her.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry, Mistress” replied Kathleen sincerely. “I hope she gets better soon. Do you want me to go with you?”

“I would love to bring my pet. But I don’t think that’s a good idea. My mother would not understand our relationship.”

“I understand, Mistress. But I could travel as your companion instead of your slave, if you wished.”

Marge kissed Kathleen on the forehead. “You are so sweet. So good to me. But I don’t think that is even wise. My mother would freak out if she even thought that we were a couple and she can’t afford any stress right now.”

Kathleen nodded and sighed. “Yes, Mistress.”

“I have decided to board you until I get home.”

“Board me?!?!?!?!?” gasped Kathleen. “Like a pet?”

“In a manner of speaking,” affirmed Marge. “Besides, you are my pet. So it’s right that I should board you.”

Kathleen groaned. Images of cages and dog bowls and flea dips rushed through her mind. She couldn’t believe that Marge would treat her this way.

“You have your choice. I will board you at whichever one you choose. I can either send you to Mandy or to your parents until I return.”

Kathleen groaned. Neither option sounded attractive. Several weeks with Mandy would be too painful with her sadistic tortures. She might end up with more rings or a tattoo or a brand. Worse yet, it would not surprise her if she lost something if Mandy had control of her, like her hair or clit hood or even a nipple. Mandy was not an option for her.

But her parents were not an attractive option either. She had just had that frustrating conversation with her mother where she had asked to stop being their slave. The role confusion was becoming difficult. Spending three weeks in slavery with them would only make things worse.

“Aren’t there any other choices, Mistress?”

“Not really, little one. Allison was a possibility but she leaves for Europe on Friday. There’s a club that I could rent you to but I’m not sure how they would treat you or what they would do to you.”

“Could we visit the club and check it out, Mistress?”

Marge gave a half smile and shrugged. “Sure, pet. I’ll set it up for tomorrow.”

Marge and Kathleen arrived at the ranch in late morning and talked at some length with the owner. He described the history and mission of the ranch and the club that used it. It was basically a 24/7 version of the parties that Allison had taken Kathleen to. It was a group of likeminded master/slave enthusiasts who wanted to enjoy and explore domination and submission on a more prolonged basis and away from critical eyes. He showed them the list of prohibited activities which was short but which contained some very important restrictions.

“We don’t eat girls. We don’t snuff them. No permanent markings unless agreed upon and no detaching body parts. That’s about it,” he said. He was right about that. As Kathleen looked at the list, there were only four restrictions.

“It’s just about lunch time. Would you be my guests and then I can give you a tour later?”

“We’d be delighted to be your guests for lunch,” replied Marge. “Lead the way.”

“I’m afraid that your girl is a little overdressed. Slaves and subs are not permitted clothing beyond that door. Can you have her undress?”

“Sure,” replied Marge. Then she turned to Kathleen. “Be a good girl for me.”

Kathleen felt defeated. She rarely got to go out with Marge. She had dressed in a khaki skirt with a crisp pink cotton blouse and had been feeling almost like a normal girl. Now, she was faced with yet another indignity. She sighed. “Yes, Mistress.”

She removed her clothes and placed them neatly on the desk. Then she turned back to face her owner and the manager.

“She’s a beauty,” admired the manager. “We would love to have her stay here. I’m sure the members would love to play with her.”

“Thank you,” smiled Marge. “Yes, my pet is lovely.”

“Don’t you collar her?” asked the manager.

“She has a collar for home. She doesn’t usually wear it outside the house, though. It just attracts too much attention.”

“If you leave her with us, I would recommend the collar. We can provide one if you wish.”

“Thank you,” nodded Marge.

They ate in a large dining room with what seemed like fifty or sixty people. There was plenty of naked flesh as all of the submissives were nude. About half the people were naked and several of those were male.

After lunch, the manager took them on a tour. “This is the dog training area,” the manager said. “We are quite well known for our obedience training and people pay us handsomely to train their pets.”

Kathleen gasped as they stepped into the area. There were several dog runs. In two of them, beautiful women were bent over padded benches. One of them was being fucked by a German Shepherd. The other woman was trying to entice a Great Dane to fuck her. She reached between her legs and coated her fingers with her dew and held them up to the big dog. Then she wiggled her rump to try to entice him. Within moments, the dog got the idea and mounted the woman.

“What are they being trained in?” asked Kathleen.

“Fucking,” replied the manager. “You’d be surprised at how many women want to enjoy their pets. The dogs need to be trained in doing it with a human because it’s not a natural act for them. More importantly, they need to only do it when commanded to. We can’t have dogs assuming they can fuck any girl they want any time they want.”

“Are these two of your trainers?” asked Kathleen.

“No, those are the trainers over there.” He pointed to two fully clothed women chatting between the two runs. “All of the girls cycle through here to help with the training.” Kathleen gasped at the thought that she would be fucked by animals if she came here.

The pony barn was the next stop. Several girls were being fitted with tack. Two others were already in their tack and were prancing around the corral. It looked very exotic to Kathleen but it looked like a lot of work and very humiliating.

They saw the other parts of the club including the dungeon, the interrogation room and the medical room. Then the manager led them back to his office where Kathleen was allowed to get dressed again. “Here’s the contract. Take it home and read it. We would love to have your girl stay with us.”

“So what do you think, pet?” asked Marge as she drove them home.

“Mistress, couldn’t I just stay at home by myself? I’m a big girl now.”

“Oh, little one, I wouldn’t feel comfortable leaving you alone and not being able to protect you.”

“I used to live alone, Mistress. I did okay then.”

“Well actually, no you didn’t,” replied Marge. “You got yourself captured into slavery when you lived alone. I would feel horrible if something like that happened while I was gone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.