The Naked Gardener - Cover

The Naked Gardener

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kathleen took advantage of the privacy of her backyard to work on an all-over tan. Not only would she bronze her whole body, but she would enjoy some thrilling moments. She had no idea that it would change her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Mandy returned to school in the fall which got her out of the house, much to Kathleen’s relief. Now she was down to only one live-in mistress with the others borrowing her fairly frequently.

“I’m going to like having you all to myself,” smiled Marge as she slid her fingers in and out of her pet. Kathleen was lying on the bed with her legs spread wide. Marge was lying between them with three fingers in Kathleen’s sex. Kat knew that the fourth would soon join the other three, followed by the thumb. Marge had grown fond of fisting her slavegirl. The first few times, it had been a shock and it had been very uncomfortable. After that, Kathleen had adjusted to it and now it was only somewhat embarrassing to see another person’s wrist disappearing into her body. Marge made sure to always reward her slave when she used her this way and would flicker her tongue over the slave’s cute little clitoris once she had her hand inside the girl until Kathleen exploded in orgasm.

“Yes, Mistress” Kathleen replied. “It will be nice to be alone with you.” She couldn’t believe that she said that so sincerely. Maybe she really was a slave now.

Marge leaned forward as she slowly pushed her hand into Kathleen’s well lubricated sex and wrapped her lips around the sensitive clit, sucking it into her mouth. She suckled on it, letting it pulse in and out between her lips as her fingers stretched and explored the velvety tunnel. She decided to try something new and placed a fingertip at Kathleen’s cervix. She slowly pressed, feeling resistance from the little opening.

“Mistress!” gasped Kathleen as her eyes flew wide open in surprise. “What are you doing?” Already she felt cramping and pain in her abdomen.

“Just playing,’ replied Marge. “Trying something new.” Her finger kept pushing, increasing the pressure. Slowly, the little opening began to dilate, sending more pain through Kathleen’s body. Marge increased the suckling action on the girl’s clit and Kathleen was consumed with an overwhelming combination of pain and pleasure. Eventually, the finger wormed its way into Kathleen’s womb. Marge wiggled her finger and each movement shot pain through Kathleen’s body.

“This is where babies start,” said Marge as she continued to wiggle her finger.

“Yes, Mistress. I know,” panted Kathleen as she tried in vain to adjust to the new intrusion.

“I might just have to breed you so we can have a baby,” Marge continued. “You would be beautiful with a big belly. And you would be a wonderful mother. Plus, I would get all of the milk I wanted.” She punctuated that sentence by reaching up and giving one of Kathleen’s full breasts a squeeze.

“Oh Mistress,” cried Kathleen. “It hurts so.”

Marge raked her teeth lightly over the slavegirl’s clitoris and then began pulsing it in and out between her lips again. The finger continued its devious torture of the prone girl and it was not long before she climaxed. She announced her orgasm by letting out a long, low howl and tensing her body. It was so powerful that she ultimately passed out. Marge withdrew her finger and then extracted her hand from Kathleen’s sex. She washed her hands and then returned to the still sleeping girl and bent over to kiss her awake.

“You are so beautiful, little one,” she murmured. “So precious and beautiful.” Kathleen opened her eyes slightly and cooed. Her whole body was weak from the intense orgasm.

“I have a present for you, pet,” said Marge as she spooned with Kathleen, holding her as she continued to enjoy the warm afterglow of her orgasm.

“What is it, Mistress?” asked Kathleen eagerly.

“It’s these, little one,” Marge said as she held two small metal balls in her palm for Kathleen to see. “Do you know what they are?”

“No, Mistress. They look like marbles. What are they?”

“They are ben wa balls. I want you to wear them for me when you are away from me.”

“Wear them how, Mistress?”

“I’ll show you,” Marge said as she propped herself up on one elbow. She moved her hand down Kathleen’s body until she was at her sex. “Open up for me, pet.”

Kathleen obediently parted her thighs and Marge pushed each of the balls into the still well lubricated sex.

“Oooooo, Mistress. I can feel them. They are moving inside of me.”

Marge smiled and patted the bald pussy. “They will constantly remind you of me. And they will keep you nice and tight for me.”

“But won’t they fall out when I stand up?”

“They will at first. But after awhile, you’ll tighten up your muscles and be able to hold them in. You’ll wear them for me, won’t you, pet?”

“Oh yes, Mistress. Anything for you.”

Kathleen’s outlook on life had been changing. Initially, her mind had resisted the idea of slavery. She viewed her situation as temporary and one that would end as soon as Marge tired of the silly game. She played along with the game to avoid hurting Marge’s feelings but she was constantly in turmoil about acting as if she was a slave. Her mental struggles over being a slave gradually subsided, however. She began to exist only to please her owner or those her owner gave her to.

Marge noticed the change and liked it. Kathleen still resisted new, painful experiences like the violation of her womb. But she was always completely compliant in her behavior as a slave. Marge decided that it was silly to continue with two houses since she had accomplished the conquest of her neighbor. She decided that she would sell her home and have Kathleen sell hers also. Then they would buy a new home in the country with more seclusion so she could better enjoy her girl. Away from prying eyes, she could do whatever she wanted.

Over the next several months, they shopped for houses as they sold their own homes. Marge had anticipated resistance to the idea from Kathleen but all that she received was “yes Mistress” to her ideas.

By springtime, they were in their new home and Kathleen became the naked gardener once again, molding the beds to her will. Her skin still held some of its tan throughout the winter, thanks to the generous amount of time she spent in the sun the previous summer and thanks to the fact that she had rarely worn clothes when she was in the sun. Once again, she would be able to work on a completely even tan.

Their forty acres of mostly wooded land afforded them the privacy that Marge wanted and yet provided a nice yard for Kathleen to cultivate. The neighbors had each invited the girls over for dinners to welcome them to their new home. The neighbors also frequently stopped by unannounced to chat or to drop something off but the crunching of the tires on the gravel driveway always alerted Kathleen in time to throw some clothing on. She always kept a sarong or frock nearby for these times.

Marge hosted two housewarming parties. The first one was for the neighbors and was quite tame. They each brought gifts for the girls and made sure that they felt at home.

The second one was for family and friends. Kathleen and Kim were naked and did all of the serving. Joe, Betty, Brett, Mandy and Allison comprised the rest of the guest list. The two slaves received much groping and were the stars of the event. Each of them was fucked by each of the two males. And the tongues of the slavegirls were each used to bring the females to orgasm. Kim and Kathleen were then the entertainment for the night as they brought each other to orgasm in a sixty nine position in the middle of the floor while the audience smiled and watched.

Brett stopped by the house frequently. Each time, he would sample his sister’s charms and sometimes provide added humiliation by punishing her or binding her in some embarrassing way while he made her climax. Marge increasingly grew to dislike the brother. She did not mind that he fucked her slave. She was always willing to let others enjoy Kathleen. It broadened her horizons and gave Marge an opportunity to show off her pet. Marge did not mind the punishments or the humiliations either. She wanted Kathleen to grow to need these. So by Brett punishing Kathleen and giving her orgasms, he was actually helping Marge. But she didn’t like the way that he only interacted with Kathleen the slave instead of visiting sometimes to be with Kathleen the sister. Marge viewed him a just another horny male looking for a quick fuck.

She finally put her foot down when he arrived to see Kathleen. She laid out a new rule that Kathleen could be his slavegirl on every other visit but that he had to treat her as his sister on the other visits. He argued that she would always be his sister and that he should be allowed to use her whenever he wished. Marge stood her ground and Brett finally backed down. After enjoying some stimulating sex with Kathleen, he left, leaving Marge with a threat. “Better not get in my way or you’ll both be my bitches.” Marge was disappointed but not surprised by the brutish, crude behavior of Kathleen’s brother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.