The Naked Gardener - Cover

The Naked Gardener

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Kathleen took advantage of the privacy of her backyard to work on an all-over tan. Not only would she bronze her whole body, but she would enjoy some thrilling moments. She had no idea that it would change her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Fisting   Oral Sex  

The remainder of the summer was a blurry collage of humiliation for Kathleen. She continued to tend her gardens and Marge would frequently lie in a lounger, keeping her company or just admiring her nudity. Despite the fact that she felt more and more enslaved to Marge, Kathleen grew very fond of her. She had a loving and protective side. While the initial naked episode at her parents’ dinner table had been both shocking and humiliating, Kathleen remembered the subsequent rules that Marge had insisted on. It was these rules that still allowed Kathleen to visit her parents as a loving daughter instead of as a sex slave.

Mandy had pursued her sadistic whims throughout the summer. At one point, Marge almost kicked her out of the house. Mandy had taken Kathleen to a parlor and had her clit hood pierced. When Marge got home that evening, she was furious that Mandy had defaced her property. “What about her is not already perfect?!?!?!?” she screamed at her sister.

Joe and Betty had not minded the new jewelry at all. “The new attachment point should prove to be useful,” remarked Joe as he envisioned leading the slave with the leash attached to her new ring. “It will be fun to play with it with my tongue,” remarked Betty as she visualized Kathleen bound spread eagle on the table while she teased the ringed clit with her tongue.

Mandy tried to mar Kathleen’s body one additional time. Marge arrived home to find a brazier burning on her patio. Kathleen was bound lying down on a table with her legs spread wide. Mandy was holding a branding iron with a red hot tip inches from Kathleen’s inner thigh right below her sex. “Stop!!!” Marge shrieked. Mandy quickly backed up, not wanting to further infuriate her sister.

“I was only marking her as ours,” she said as she held up the branding iron for Marge to see. Marge saw that her property was to be marked with a brand that said “M&M”. From that point on, Mandy lost all property rights to Kathleen and Kathleen was off limits to her unless Marge was present to supervise. Marge even drafted a slave contract which she had Kathleen sign in Mandy’s presence to drive home the point. Kathleen had grave reservations about signing a document that stated that her body belonged to another person but she did sign it, knowing that it would provide some protection to her.

Allison borrowed Kathleen for two more parties. The slavegirl wore her pantaloons and nothing else except the gold collar and the cuffs. Her parents attended both parties and traded Kim for her each time for an hour or so. At one of the parties, Joe fucked her, much the same as he had at the first party. The only difference was that, this time, Betty laid down on the desk and had Kathleen service her with her tongue while she was being fucked. Even though Kathleen had already done this several times before at home, she still found it uncomfortable to be making love to her mother.

At the other party, Joe laid Kathleen on the desk and fucked her. This was the most awkward because she was looking up into the eyes of her father as his huge rod pounded into her. Once he was finished, Betty moved between Kathleen’s spread legs and, one finger at a time, entered her until she eventually had her whole fist inside her daughter. She moved her hand around actively and skillfully and Kathleen was horrified as she looked down, seeing the fist pressing outward and causing bumps and tenting in her belly.

Allison turned out to be somewhat of a switch. Even though she acted quite dominant at the parties, Kathleen learned that she had a submissive side. Joe had ‘collected’ Kathleen one morning to begin one of her days of slavery. When they arrived home, Kathleen was surprised to find a naked Allison kneeling in a corner of the room with her face to the corner.

“What do you think, girl?” Joe asked.

“I think she’s beautiful, Master,” Kathleen had been taught not to use the titles of ‘mother’ and ‘father’ during her time as their slave. “But why is she naked?”

“Because I like all of my slaves naked, sweetheart,” announced Betty as she strode into the room to greet the newly arrived slave. “Allison is a natural slave. I spotted it immediately at the party two weeks ago. So after a little discussion, she agreed to be ours for a couple of weeks.”

Kathleen wondered what the ‘discussion’ was. She couldn’t imagine that anyone would voluntarily become a slave. Was there blackmail involved? Was there some kind of threat or reward involved? Regardless of how she became enslaved, Allison became a frequent slave sister to Kathleen. They were shared by Joe and Betty and even were forced to share each other as they performed together to entertain the two dominants. Despite her occasional role as a slave, however, two weeks after her initial appearance, Allison once again borrowed Kathleen for one of the special parties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.