The Naked Gardener
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kathleen took advantage of the privacy of her backyard to work on an all-over tan. Not only would she bronze her whole body, but she would enjoy some thrilling moments. She had no idea that it would change her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Fisting   Oral Sex  

The rest of the party was tame after the encounter with her father. Kathleen was nothing more than a decorative object at the end of Allison’s leash. After the party, Allison took her home with her and had Kathleen service her with her tongue to several orgasms. Allison rewarded the slave with an orgasm of her own before the two drifted off to sleep.

“Your father fucked you?” asked an astonished Marge.

“Yes,” whimpered Kathleen as she knelt in Marge’s living room.

“Wow, that’s hot!” exclaimed Mandy. “You must have a pretty cool dad.” Kathleen was then released from her slave duties to rest up from the night before and to take care of her own home.

That evening, Kathleen opened the front door with trepidation, not knowing if she was going to be treated as a daughter or a slave. She took a deep breath and then pushed it open.

“Hi, sweetheart,” said her mother as she met Kathleen in the front hallway. Hugs and kisses were exchanged and then they went into the family room. Her brother, Brett, was already there and was watching some sporting event on the television.

“Hi, sis,” said Brett without moving his eyes from the game.

“Hi, sweetie,” said Joe as he stood and hugged his daughter.

Everything seemed so normal to Kathleen and she breathed a sigh of relief. It remained normal until after dinner.

Once the meal was completed and the table was cleared, they lingered at the table, sipping their coffee. “So,” said her mother, “I understand that you have a new hobby.”

Kathleen immediately blushed, recognizing what her mother was referring to. “Yes, I suppose so.”

“I think that’s wonderful. You must be a beautiful slavegirl.”

Kathleen stiffened and immediately glanced at her brother, not knowing how he would react. When she saw him grinning back at her, however, she knew that he was aware of the little secret. Once again, she wished that the earth would swallow her up.

“Oh, and I talked to Marge this afternoon about borrowing her slavegirl,” Joe announced. “She readily agreed to loan us her slave, so here’s how it works. Tonight is our call as to whether you are daughter or slave. From now on, though, you will only be our slave if we arrange it ahead of time with Marge or her sister. On those occasions, one of us will come to collect you and deliver Kim to them.”

“Doesn’t that sound reasonable, sweetheart?” asked her mother, Betty. “That way, you won’t have to worry about whether you are here as our daughter or our slave.”

“Yes, Mother,” Kathleen replied. “I suppose so.”

“Well, I think it’s very reasonable,” Betty continued. “And it’s very considerate of Marge to worry about you like that. She must be a wonderful mistress.”

“She’s hot, too,” piped up Brett who had met Marge many times when he visited his sister. “And Mandy’s hot too.” Brett was three years younger than Kathleen but still acted like a teenager in her opinion.

“Our new little slavegirl is hot, too,” Joe inserted. “Unbelievably sexy.”

“I can imagine,” said Betty. “But there’s no sense in having to imagine. Sweetheart, be a good girl and stand up and remove your clothes. Your father has talked about nothing else since he had the chance to sample your charms.”

“Mom!” exclaimed Kathleen in utter shock at the suggestion. “Mom, I’m your daughter. And Brett is here.”

“Yes you are. And yes he is,” Betty responded. “He has been into the lifestyle for several years. He won’t be shocked. In fact, we sometimes loan Kim to him if we are going to be out of town or otherwise occupied.”

“Mom,” Kathleen whimpered and pled.

“Your father explained the arrangement to you, sweetheart. Even you agreed that it was reasonable. Do we need to invoke our ownership rights tonight? Or are you going to be a good girl?”

“No, Mother, you don’t,” Kathleen replied as she pushed her chair back and stood up. She knew this was wrong but she felt trapped. She took a deep breath and then, with trembling hands, reached up and started to unbutton her blouse. She pulled it off and set it in the chair. Then she took another deep breath and unfastened her jeans, sliding them down her legs and stepping out of them before setting them on the chair also. When she looked back up, she saw three pairs of eyes glued to her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.