The Naked Gardener
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kathleen took advantage of the privacy of her backyard to work on an all-over tan. Not only would she bronze her whole body, but she would enjoy some thrilling moments. She had no idea that it would change her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Fisting   Oral Sex  

On Saturday, Allison arrived early. She wanted to spend some time with Mandy before collecting the slavegirl. For over an hour, Mandy and Allison made love. When Marge arrived home, she joined the coupling pair and the three of them made love for another hour. They rested together in Marge’s bed until it was close to the time when Allison should leave.

“Her name is Kathleen,” Mandy informed Allison. “But we call her Kat.” Kathleen had arrived a few minutes earlier wearing a new sarong. It seemed that the only thing she wore these days were sarongs, or nothing at all. Again, Kathleen had been horrified when she saw that she was being exposed as a slave to yet another new person, but she was reluctant to say anything. It would just give Mandy another excuse to punish her again.

“You were right,” commented Allison. “She’s lovely. I’ll be the envy of everyone at the party.” This comment confused Kathleen. She was not sure what to make of it.

“Just be sure to return her by tomorrow morning,” said Marge. These words sent panic through Kathleen. All of a sudden, Allison’s remark became clear and it terrified her. She was being given to someone, just like any other belonging. She was being loaned to another girl as if she were a blouse or a hair dryer. It was just not right!

“Wait!” Kathleen said frantically. “What’s going on here?”

“Oh, we’re just helping out one of Mandy’s friends,” explained Marge. “She needs a slave for a party and we said she could take you.”

“Wait!” she protested. “I can’t do this. You can’t do this. It’s just not right!”

“She gets so worried sometimes,” said Mandy to Allison as she stroked Kathleen’s cheek with the backs of her fingers, trying to calm her. “She really is such a good girl for us. But she frets too much. We hope that she will calm down over time.”

Neither Mandy nor Marge responded to Kathleen’s protest. They both just carried on their conversation with Allison as if they knew that debating with their property was unnecessary. Kathleen just looked at the three women in disbelief.

“Can we get her changed here?” asked Allison. “I brought her outfit.”

“Sure,” replied Marge. “Pet, be a good girl and take off your sarong.”

“But...” sputtered Kathleen.

“Be a good girl,” advised Mandy. Kathleen saw the serious look in Mandy’s face and decided it would be best to comply rather than risk punishment. She reached between her breasts and untied the knot, reluctantly letting her sarong fall to the floor.

Allison smiled when she saw the beauty naked for the first time and opened the box she had brought. She pulled out a couple of articles of clothing, if they could be called that.

Mandy helped dress Kathleen, although with such little clothing, that was a quick process. Gauzy white pantaloons were pulled up the shapely legs and secured on Kathleen’s hips. A soft length of rope served as a belt. The pantaloons were sheer and seemed almost transparent as they allowed the observer to clearly see Kathleen’s sex and bottom. Kathleen thought they looked obscene.

The other article of clothing was a tiny maroon vest. It did conceal the outer swells of the sizeable breasts but left the lower and inner swells available to be admired and offered occasional peeks at the cute, pink nipples. Kathleen thought that she looked like a pornographic version of a harem girl.

The remaining items in the box consisted of cuffs and jewelry. Leather cuffs that matched the color of the vest and which were elaborately embossed circled each wrist and each ankle. A slender gold chain was wrapped around Kathleen’s waist and allowed to drape over her hips. Allison asked if she could replace the collar for the night and the two sisters granted her permission. The white leather collar was replaced by a solid gold one with intricate engravings and that was hinged. When the two sides were drawn together and locked, the collar fit snugly around Kathleen’s neck but was not too tight. It actually looked more like a beautiful choker than a collar. Two additional gold chains remained. One would hobble her and the other would connect her wrists together but Allison decided she would save those for later.

Kathleen tried to protest a few more times. She argued that it wasn’t right to be given away. She argued that she couldn’t go to a party dressed like this because someone she knew might recognize her. Finally, she argued that she couldn’t go outside dressed the way she was or she might get arrested. All of her arguments were ignored and, in short order, she found herself in the passenger seat of Allison’s car, speeding down the highway.

“Oh, we’re going to have so much fun,” said an excited Allison. “Have you ever been to one of these?”

“I don’t even know what one of these is,” replied a frustrated and increasingly angry Kathleen.

“Well think of it as a costume party. Only the roles are for real for most of the people there. I attended once a couple of years ago but as a slave. This year, I was invited as a mistress. I thought about taking Mandy as my slave but she offered you instead.”

“Oh, how nice of her,” replied a disgruntled slavegirl.

“Cheer up,” said Allison. “It really will be fun. I had a blast the last time I was there.”

The drive was short, much to Kathleen’s chagrin. Twenty minutes later, Allison steered her car into a long tree-lined driveway. Kathleen would not have minded if they had to drive four hours away from home to get to the party. Nobody could possibly recognize her four hours away. When they finally reached the house, a valet was there to assist them and park the car. Reluctantly, Kathleen stepped out of the car, reaching up to tug the tiny vest over her breasts as best she could, and then was led into the house.

The host greeted them and then led the pair to the ballroom. This was no ordinary home. This was a palatial estate and there must have been a hundred people already inside. Kathleen groaned as she looked around at all of the other guests. About half were dressed in semiformal attire with suits and long dresses being the norm. The other half, which Kathleen took to be the slaves, were in some form of undress. She noticed that she actually had on more clothes than most and was thankful for that small blessing.

Naked breasts abounded. Most of the slaves were female. Some were completely naked but for little adornments like collars and cuffs. Some had skimpy loin clothes. A few wore chastity belts. She saw one that even wore a veil and wished she had one of those.

The male slaves also were mostly naked. A few were completely naked and she saw that a couple of them were sporting erections. Others had some kind of covering over their genitalia. And a couple of them had what looked like male versions of chastity belts. Their cocks and balls were trapped inside of little cages.

Allison attached a fine gold chain to Kathleen’s collar and led her around to meet people. She knew quite a few already and introduced herself to the ones she did not know. Kathleen was mostly ignored. She was only introduced if another dominant asked about her. Other than that, she was just decorative background.

It was during this mingling that disaster struck. “Kathy?” she heard. She felt a knot in her stomach. Only one person on earth ever called her Kathy. Everyone else referred to her as Kat. Reluctantly, she turned in the direction of the voice.

“Dad? What are you doing here?”

“I might ask the same thing of you, young lady,” he replied with a chuckle. At the age of fifty two, he was still in great condition. His black hair was now sprinkled with touches of silver but that only served to make him look distinguished.

“Oh, I’m so sorry Dad. I don’t know how I got myself into this. This is so embarrassing. I don’t know what to do.”

“Well, you can start by introducing me to your mistress.” He noticed the beautiful young lady holding the other end of his daughter’s leash.

“Oh sorry, Dad. Allison, this is my father, Joseph Collins. Dad, this is Allison ... Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t even know your last name.” This caused Joe to raise his eyebrows.

Allison extended her hand. “Allison Cartwright, Mr. Collins. It’s a pleasure to meet you. And it’s not as strange as it seems. Kat’s not my slave. I just borrowed her for the day.”

“Call me Joe. Borrowed, huh?” He raised his eyebrows again.

Kathleen felt her face turn new shades of crimson. She wished she could just evaporate.

“Yes,” continued Allison. “I needed a slave for the party so her mistress loaned your daughter to me. Well, mistresses really.”

“Oh this just keeps getting better and better. And who, might I ask, are here mistresses? Do I know them?”

Kathleen wished the ground would swallow her up.

“You might. Marge, her neighbor, and Marge’s sister Mandy own your daughter.”

Joe nodded. “Yes, I think I have met them both. Well, this is a side of my daughter that I hadn’t seen before. May I?” he asked Allison.

“Please feel free,” replied Allison.

Joe reached up, to Kathleen’s horror, and grasped the edges of the vest, opening it to see his daughter’s bountiful breasts. “And this is a front of my daughter that I have never seen before. Delightful.”

“Dad!” hissed Kathleen. She could not raise her voice for fear of attracting attention. But she also couldn’t idly stand by while her father ogled her chest.

“Hush, little one,” her father said calmly. “Slaves is slaves. And as long as your mistress allows, others may enjoy you, including me. You’re all grown up now.” His gaze returned to her breasts. “And deliciously so, I might add.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.