The Naked Gardener
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kathleen took advantage of the privacy of her backyard to work on an all-over tan. Not only would she bronze her whole body, but she would enjoy some thrilling moments. She had no idea that it would change her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Mandy spent most of her time at her sister’s house during the summer. As a result, Kathleen had a mistress present on an almost constant basis. Both of the sisters were quite dominant although Mandy had a cruel streak about her whereas Marge was demanding but loving.

By a month into the new arrangement, Kathleen had pretty much resigned herself to her current lot in life. She still hoped to return to her previous life soon, but having two mistresses wore her down. Every protest was met with confounding logic by Marge or punishment by Mandy. She would have to wait to get things right again.

Over time, Kathleen became a sexual plaything for Marge. Marge taught her slave how to use her tongue and Kathleen spent many hours kneeling between her mistress’ legs with her face buried between the shapely thighs. Marge would frequently reciprocate, although Kathleen was typically bound while Marge licked her to remind her that she was a slave. Kathleen was quickly getting to a point where she did not need to be reminded. She was even starting to see herself as a slave.

Marge loved to fuck her girl too. She had bought strap-on harness with a selection of dildos in different shapes and sizes. Marge seemed to prefer the missionary position and Kathleen learned to enjoy the feel of Marge’s full, soft breasts pressing against her own.

Mandy, on the other hand, enjoyed humiliation and pain. The clamps were frequently used and were tightly applied. She also loved hanging weights from the crushed little buds and hearing the shrieks of pain as the nipples were pulled down or bitten cruelly with toothed jaws of a clamp.

She fucked the slavegirl but, more often than not, the dildo would impale Kathleen’s bottom instead of her sex. It had been extremely painful at first but now, as she adjusted to having her bottom filled, it was just humiliating. Marge had rigged a frame in her basement and Mandy loved to tie the slave into it, stretching her limbs to the four corners of the frame. Paddles and whips were used interchangeably and all surfaces of the slave’s body were fair game.

The first time that her breasts had been whipped, Kathleen thought she would die. The long leathery tail snapped against her glorious orbs, sending pain jolting through her stretched body and leaving mean looking welts behind. But the whipping of her breasts was nothing compared to having her sex tortured. One day, Mandy saw to it that Kathleen was shaved and smooth. Then the slave was put into the frame. Mandy produced a paddle which punished the beautiful bottom and thighs. Before concluding, however, she gave the girl five hard strokes to her bald and vulnerable sex which caused her to scream at several octaves higher than ever before.

Mandy was not all cruelty. She would masturbate or lick the slave during intermissions in the torture. She was always careful not to let the girl climax until the end, however. Then, right after the grand finale of punishment, she would push Kathleen over the edge into an explosive orgasm which frequently caused her to pass out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.