The Naked Gardener
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kathleen took advantage of the privacy of her backyard to work on an all-over tan. Not only would she bronze her whole body, but she would enjoy some thrilling moments. She had no idea that it would change her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Kathleen knew she had to stop this. The episode of the adult novelty store made it even clearer in her mind. She had been paraded around naked and exposed to total strangers. Not only that, but she had been essentially raped with that dildo in front of a crowd of people she had never seen before and hoped to never see again.

She sat at the kitchen table and idly ran her finger around the edge of her collar. She had been instructed to wear it at all times in the house. She was to wear the black one for gardening. She was naked other than for the collar.

She concentrated on her task of freeing herself from the tightening grasp of her neighbor. So far, nothing had worked. She had tried protesting but that had hurt Marge’s feelings. She had tried to use logic but Marge had always been able to twist the argument in a way that made slavery seem very logical, even to Kathleen. Maybe she should try acting happy to be a slave and eager to please her mistress. Maybe Marge would lose interest once the seduction and capture was complete.

She did have to admit that some aspects of her current condition were not all that bad. She liked the all over tan that she was developing. She had always hated tan lines but had never been bold enough to do anything about it. Now, she was forced into nudity and one of the benefits was the elimination of those horrid tan lines.

The other benefit was the orgasms. She had not climaxed in the two years since her husband’s death. Even when he was still alive, she had not experienced orgasms like the ones she was having these days. It sometimes made her wonder if she was just protesting her situation to assuage her guilt. Maybe she really was meant to be a slave. She had to admit that she seemed to be constantly aroused. She couldn’t even sit in her own furniture without first placing a towel down to soak up her juices.

But she knew that it all had to stop. It just wasn’t right.

She was instructed to be at Marge’s house at 1:00, which was only five minutes away. She was told to wear nothing but the sarong that Marge had given her. She held it up again and looked at it. The brightly colored floral print seemed so tiny. She wasn’t sure that it could be arrange to provide her with much modesty.

She stood up and went to the mirror. She turned in profile and lifted her breasts, admiring how they glowed with the sunshine they had been receiving. She patted her belly and smiled at how tight it was. She really did have a nice body.

She spread the sarong in her arms and wrapped it around her body, arranging it as best she could. The upper swell of her breasts were clearly on display but at least her nipples were covered. Her sex was also protected but she knew that the slightest hint of a breeze would expose her for all to see. She took a deep breath and then went into the backyard to head to her neighbor’s house. She managed to get to Marge’s back door without being seen. At least she didn’t think she had been spotted. Marge’s fence was not nearly as tall as hers so a neighbor might be able to see her in the tiny garment. At least it was a calm day so she wasn’t flashing anyone.

“Come in, sweetie,” smiled Marge.

“Thank you, Mistress,” replied Kathleen as she stepped into the house.

“I’m so glad you could come. I thought I should host you for a change. You have always so graciously hosted me. Come into the living room with me.”

Kathleen was surprised that she had not lost the garment. She expected Marge to untie the knot between her breasts as soon as she arrived. Instead, she had been allowed to remain clothed. She followed Marge into the living room and then stopped dead in her tracks. Sitting on the sofa was Marge’s younger sister, Mandy.

Mandy was almost a carbon copy of Marge. Tall with long black hair, she had a beautiful face and a stunning figure. The only difference was that Mandy was ten years younger than Marge, although nobody would ever guess it. Marge was so beautiful that they looked like identical twins.

“See what I have?” smiled Marge.

“Oh my,” replied Mandy. “You weren’t kidding.”

Marge had been telling Mandy about her new slave but Mandy had a hard time believing he. Marge told her to just wait and see. Her pet would be arriving at one o’clock wearing a tiny sarong and a white collar. True enough, that’s how the pet arrived.

“Oh my gosh,” uttered Kathleen. She was dumbstruck that Marge would involved her little sister in this. Mandy just smiled at Kat from the couch.

“May I?” asked Mandy as she arose from the couch.

“Please be my guest,” replied Marge. And then she added to Kathleen, “Be a good girl.”

Kathleen watched with dread as Mandy closed the distance between them and then stood in front of her. She reached up and ran a delicate finger along the lower edge of the collar and read aloud. “Kathleen Collins, property of Margaret Mayfield.”

“Are you really my sister’s property, Kat?”

“Yes, I think so,” Kathleen responded. Then, she wanted to kick herself for the response. This was a chance to slow things down and maybe even stop the insanity. Instead, she had just affirmed her status as a slave. How could she be so foolish.

“You know,” Mandy went on, “my sister and I share everything.” Mandy lowered her hands to the knot holding her sarong in place. Kathleen trembled slightly and lowered her eyes.

It was true that the two girls shared everything. Despite the difference in their ages, they were very close. They shared clothes and cosmetics. They shared cars and appliances. They had shared boys, both together and separately. They had even shared their bed.

They had been frequent lovers since Mandy was sixteen. Even though they both dated boys and other girls, they kept drifting back to each other’s arms. They sometimes made warm and tender love to one another but mostly it was wild, adventurous sex. They had even tried domination and submission but found it difficult since they both had dominant tendencies. They finally fell into an arrangement of alternating dominant and submissive roles. Today was to be a day for Mandy to dominate but Marge had surprised her by telling her that she had captured a new slavegirl for them to play with.

Mandy had known Kathleen since Kat had moved in five years earlier. At the age of sixteen when she was first starting to have sex with her older sister, she was also attracted to the beautiful housewife next door. In fact, if truth be told, she had a crush on Kathleen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.