The Naked Gardener - Cover

The Naked Gardener

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kathleen took advantage of the privacy of her backyard to work on an all-over tan. Not only would she bronze her whole body, but she would enjoy some thrilling moments. She had no idea that it would change her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Kathleen sat at her kitchen table the following morning. She wore a white cotton blouse and a khaki skirt. At the moment, her feet were bare but she had sandals waiting by the door to wear when she decided to leave. She just gazed out the window at her back yard.

She would have preferred to be outside in her gardens but she was afraid to. Things were spinning out of control and she had no way to stop it. She felt that Marge was becoming more and more controlling with her and she was feeling more and more submissive. And being outside meant being naked. While it was exciting to be free and naked in some ways, she always seemed to end up being masturbated in Marge’s lap and that left her feeling guilty and confused. At least she could wear her clothes inside and that provided he with some measure of protection and modesty.

Marge was next door plotting her next move. Kathleen had already admitted her submissive fantasies. Now, she simply had to leverage that knowledge. But she couldn’t figure out whether to do it quickly or slowly. Should she make it seem like a game or should she be more serious? She knew that the next step was important.

Several times, she walked to the fence separating the yards but Kat was not out in her gardens. She had not seen Kat drive away, which meant that her prey was still in the house. Marge decided to surf the internet for ideas until the girl emerged.

Marge was amazed at how much stuff she found. There were very erotic stories about women being captured or claimed by other women. There were pictures of women in bondage. Marge even found some pictures of women bound the way Kat had described. That looked delicious and Marge started to think about how she could accomplish that spread eagle effect. It would make Kat so exposed and vulnerable. Every part of her would be on display and available.

She also found sites advertising equipment. She spent time studying the various types of clamps and made a list of the ones she would buy. One set looked like tweezers with a slide ring for tightening. This looked like a good pair to use as a starter set or when she wanted to simply decorate the girl’s nipples. They could be attached without inflicting pain. There were also cruel looking clamps that could be used for punishment. She loved them all.

Another item that made it onto her list was a dildo mounted on a pole. The pole could be adjusted up or down depending on whether she wanted Kat to be able to fuck herself on it or she wanted to punish Kat by mounting her on it with the dildo pressing against her cervis.

Marge was completely worked up by the time she finished with her list. She went back to the stories and took off her clothes. She stroked herself as she read the erotic tales. She kept herself on the edge of orgasm for over an hour as she read a half dozen of the most exciting stories. Finally, she pushed herself over the edge and enjoyed a wonderfully gratifying orgasm. “Soon, I’ll have a velvety tongue that can do that for me,” she said aloud to the walls.

Kat had been fretting at the table for hours when she finally heard a knock at the door. She got up and padded through the house, opening the door to find Marge smiling and holding a bouquet of flowers.

“I was cutting some of my roses and I thought you might like some,” Marge said.

“Thank you,” smiled Kat unsurely. “They are beautiful. Come on in and I’ll get a vase.”

Marge followed Kat into the kitchen and put the roses into the vase that Kat filled with water. She primped and arranged them into a beautiful display and then turned to Kathleen.

“You aren’t’ naked, little one,” she observed.

Kathleen nodded. “I haven’t been out to my gardens yet today.”

“Oh,” replied Marge. “What have you been up to?”

“A little of this and a little of that. Just now I was having a cup of coffee. Would you like some?”

“Coffee would be nice,” responded Marge. “But you don’t need clothes for that.”

Kathleen tensed at the words. She had thought that her home might be her sanctuary. But now Marge was trying to expand her authority beyond the backyard.

“Marge, I’m not comfortable with this,” she started.

Marge quickly interrupted her. “I don’t see why not. It’s warm enough in here.”

“But I can’t be naked all the time. It’s immoral.”

“You let me be the judge of hat. If I don’t find it offensive, then how can it be wrong? In fact, it’s almost immoral to hide that body. Now, off with the clothes.”

“But,” Kathleen started to protest.

Again, Marge interrupted her. “But nothing. Off with your clothes and then you may get me my coffee.”

Kathleen shrugged her shoulders in defeat. Why did she always give in to Marge so easily? She had no backbone these days. Reluctantly, she removed her blouse and draped it over the back of a chair. Then she slid her skirt down her legs and placed it on the chair. She turned to get the coffee but was stopped short by Marge.

“Aren’t you missing something?”

“Please, Marge.”

“All of it,” instructed Marge, sternly. Reluctantly, Kathleen reached behind her back and unsnapped the delicate, lacy bra she was wearing. The bra and the panties quickly joined the skirt in the chair. She trembled slightly as she saw Marge smiling and looking over her nudity.

“My coffee, little one,” said Marge as she admired the perfect form in front of her. Kathleen poured a cup and then set it in front of Marge.

“You may be seated, little one,” allowed Marge as she patted the chair next to her. Kat sat down, feeling the wicker of the seat pressing into her flesh.

“I think I have found a solution,” said Marge after a few moments.

“A solution to what?” asked Kathleen.

“A solution to your frustrations and fantasies,” Marge continued. “You have a deep desire to be a naked slave. It’s only natural. You are a very desirable young lady with a normal, healthy libido. You want to explore your sexuality but are frustrated because you don’t have a partner to explore it with. So my solution is that I will be your mistress.”

“What?!?!?!?”

“I know. It’s not really my fantasy,” Marge lied. “But you are my closest friend and it’s the least I can do for you. Besides, I can’t bear to think of the trouble you could get into if your frustrations became too great and you explored your fantasies with the wrong type of person. So from now on, you will be my slave.”

“Oh god,” whispered Kathleen. “A slave.” She had to figure out a way to stop this insanity. Marge had totally misunderstood her. Now things were escalating beyond what either of them could feel comfortable with.

“Thank you, Marge,” she started. “But...”

“You are welcome, pet,” Marge interrupted again. “But it’s Mistress from now on. Remember?”

Kathleen blushed. “Yes, Mistress. But...”

“And good slaves kneel. You want to be a good slave, don’t you? Because bad slaves get punished.”

“Yes, Mistress,” responded Kathleen. She automatically slid out of her chair and knelt, facing Marge. “But...”

Marge reached down and held the beautiful breasts in her hands and kissed Kathleen’s forehead. “I am new to this,” she lied again, “but I promise I will do my best. Nothing is too good for my little Kat. Now, the first thing we need to do is get my pet a collar.”

“A collar, Mistress?” Kathleen gulped.

“Yes, pet,” replied Marge as she gave the full breasts a squeeze. These were so magnificent and now they practically belonged to her. “I have been doing some research and it seems that it’s normal for a mistress to collar her slave. It’s a mark of ownership and one that makes the slave feel proud. I want you to be very proud of being my pet.”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.”

“Now get dressed and we’ll go shopping together.”

Kat groaned but got back to her feet and started dressing. “Leave the underwear. My slave won’t need that. Ever.”

Kat groaned again but complied with the command. She put on her blouse and buttoned it. “Mistress, I might get arrested like this,” she said as she turned to Marge and pointed to her breasts. The pink nipples were clearly visible beneath the think white cotton. And even if the color had not been visible, the stiff nipples poking out under the material would have shown that she was not wearing a bra.

“I think you look adorable. You won’t get arrested. You will turn a lot of heads but you won’t get arrested. You do have too many buttons buttoned, though.” Marge reached out and unfastened two more buttons, providing a better view of the beautiful cleavage. Kathleen groaned but then pulled her skirt up and tucked in her blouse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.