The Naked Gardener - Cover

The Naked Gardener

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kathleen took advantage of the privacy of her backyard to work on an all-over tan. Not only would she bronze her whole body, but she would enjoy some thrilling moments. She had no idea that it would change her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Marge found the naked gardener again the next day. The routine went much the same as the day before. They chatted for a bit and then Marge held Kathleen where she masturbated her to orgasm. Kat, again, protested that it did not seem right. But Marge prevailed again and Kathleen ended up with another explosive orgasm.

By the fifth day, Kathleen had stopped protesting. Marge hoped that it was because Kat was now starting to see the intimate touching as part of normal life although Marge knew that it could just be that her neighbor just realized the futility of protesting.

Marge held both breasts and toyed with the stiff nipples as Kat leaned back against her. “Can you do yourself today, little one? I want to play with these.” She squeezed the two breasts for emphasis.

Kat’s eyes flew open wide in surprise. Marge had just asked her to masturbate. Crimson streaked across her cheeks at the thought of being so wanton. But despite the embarrassment, she moved her hand between her thighs and started stroking herself.

“Am I ever in any of your daydreams?” asked Marge as she manipulated the firm breasts. She bounced them and then gripped the nipples, stretching them away from Kat’s chest.

Kat tensed at the question. Marge had been an occasional actor in her dreams before. Most of the time, it was innocent fun like shopping or skiing together. Once she remembered a steamy little dream sequence in which she and Marge had been in a threesome with a hunky guy.

For the past few days, however, her dreams were almost monopolized by Marge. And the dreams were far from innocent. Marge was the mistress and Kat was the sub. She served her mistress in every possible way, including sexually, and her mistress bound her and punished her and used her. But she could never tell Marge about those dreams.

“Sometimes. You have been in my dreams occasionally for as long as I have known you.”

“That’s sweet. Thank you.” She gave each nipple an extra tug. “Tell me about the most recent one.”

Kathleen gasped. She couldn’t describe that one. It was too lurid. In that dream, Marge had Kat tied spread eagle between two poles. Nipple clamps were pinching her tender little buds. And Marge alternated between whipping her and pushing a huge dildo deep inside her.

“Dreams are so hard to remember,” said Kathleen safely.

Marge pinched the two nipples, eliciting a squeal. “Hey!” complained Kat.

“Think,” commanded Marge.

“Okay. Thinking.” Kat wracked her brain trying to come up with something. Finally, she decided on a partial truth. “In my most recent one, you were my mistress and I was your sub.”

Marge smiled at the response, knowing there must be more to it that she could pry out of Kat. She looked down across the naked body seeing the breasts cradled in her hands and seeing the fingers stroking the dewy petals. Marge knew her pet-to-be was highly aroused because the fingers were glistening with her juices.

“Were you my sub or my slave?” asked Marge.

“I don’t know the difference.”

“I’m not an expert, by any means. But I think it’s more of a game with subs. It’s a temporary relationship that can be stopped by the sub at any point. With a slave, I think it’s permanent or at least long-term. And I think that the mistress holds all of the power. The slave is owned.”

“I think I was more of a slave, then,” admitted Kat. The whole situation was becoming more and more embarrassing by the minute. First the nudity. Then the masturbating herself in front of another. Now, disclosing her darkest secrets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.