The Naked Gardener
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kathleen took advantage of the privacy of her backyard to work on an all-over tan. Not only would she bronze her whole body, but she would enjoy some thrilling moments. She had no idea that it would change her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Kathleen Collins stabbed the trowel into the dirt again to get rid of another weed. She had been working on her garden for most of the afternoon and she was almost finished with what she had set out to do for the day. After evicting that weed from the bed, she stood up and walked over to the table to drink some lemonade.

“Not bad,” she said aloud to nobody as she surveyed the beds. They were shaping up nicely thanks to her many hours of work on them. She loved gardening. She liked the way she was able to shape and form her yard to her liking. She gained a lot of satisfaction from watching things grow. And she loved being outdoors, especially on warm sunny days like this.

She wore cutoff jeans and a bikini top which showed off her shapely body. She wore this skimpy outfit to get the most benefit from the sun rather than out of vanity. In fact, nobody could see her if they wanted to. The houses were spread far enough apart that nobody could see in her yard, thanks to thigh tall privacy fence. She could work in her garden naked and no one would be any the wiser. In fact, she had toyed with that idea many times. It would be wickedly liberating to do that and she could get an all over tan. But she always chickened out at the last minute. “Maybe tomorrow,” she sighed.

Her husband had died in a car accident two years earlier and had left her with a sizable insurance settlement. Between that and the inheritance that she would someday get from her wealthy parents, she would never have to work. The twenty six year old did not live a flashy life. She wasn’t a party girl. She didn’t drive expensive cars. Instead, she filled her days tending to her gardens and doing charity work.

“I’m going to finally do it tomorrow,” she said aloud. Why not get that all over tan she always wanted, she thought.

She did her charity work the following morning and was home by eleven. She went out to the backyard to survey the gardens and plan her attack on them and then went back inside to change. A few minutes later, she reemerged as naked as the day she was born other than for a strap around her left upper arm to hold her ipod. She took a pitcher of lemonade out to the table where it would be sheltered from the sun by the umbrella. Then she gathered her tools and headed for the far back corner where she would mold that bed into renewed glory.

She worked tirelessly and listened to her favorite songs. She stopped occasionally to drink some lemonade and then went back to work. Being naked made the job even more fun than usual. She loved the feel of her full breasts swaying beneath her as she bent down and toiled in her beds. The feel of the sun on her naked flesh was wonderful. And everything seemed so wickedly exciting.

She always daydreamed while she gardened and today was no different. But instead of daydreaming about being a glamorous actress or meeting a handsome prince, she dreamed of nudist colonies and of being a stripper or a slave. It was amazing to her how simply being naked could affect her thoughts so drastically.

She paused again and went to the table for more refreshment. She looked down at her body and then craned her head to look down at her backside. She had to admit that she had a very attractive body. Her legs wee shapely and her calves were perfect, even without heels. Standing barefoot as she was, her calves and thighs were very nicely shaped. Her bottom was firm and tight but soft at the same time. She worked hard to keep her waist slender and her belly was taut with just the right amount of curve to it. And her breasts were her pride and joy. They were definitely ample. She was very satisfied with the 36C mounds that adorned her chest. And they stood proudly without even a hint of sagging. She knew that gravity would someday take over but, in the meantime, she was the proud owner of some magnificent breasts.

She went to work and started daydreaming again, this time about being a slave. She had angered her master and was being punished by being made to toil in the fields. A strong burly task master stood over her with a whip in hand, ready to lash out at her for any mistake or infraction. It sent a thrill through her body.

Tap, tap she felt on her shoulder. She reached up and brushed the bug away. Tap, tap she felt again. She turned her head and saw Marge holding a file folder. She immediately pulled her earplugs out.

“Oh my, you really are naked,” exclaimed Marge as Kathleen stood up with a look of shock on her face.

“Oh my gosh. I’m so sorry Marge. I wasn’t expecting company.”

“Obviously,” smiled Marge. She looked Kathleen up and down and even with the naked girl trying to cover her private assets with her hands and arms, Marge could tell that the girl had a beautiful body. “I tried the front door and when I didn’t get an answer, I tried the back yard.”

“I’ll be right back,” said Kathleen as she turned toward the house. Marge caught her by the elbow and held her in place, though.

“Nonsense,” said Marge. “This will only take a few minutes. You left the meeting so quickly this morning that I didn’t get a chance to get your signatures on these.” She waved the file folder to identify what these were.

Marge and Kathleen were on the same committee together for the charity work. Additionally, Marge lived next door to Kathleen. That was how Kathleen first got involved with the organization. Marge led her naked neighbor to the table and sat her down at one of the chairs. Marge stood behind Kathleen and opened the folder on the table.

“Oh, Marge, I’m so embarrassed.” “I don’t know why,” replied Marge. “You are beautiful and you have nothing to be ashamed of. Plus, you were in the privacy of your own back yard. You’re allowed to be a little nudist.”

“It’s just so weird sitting here naked.”

“I don’t think so. I think it’s lovely. I’m enjoying the view.” This caused Kathleen’s face to turn crimson and once again her hands moved to cover herself.

“Stand up for me, Kat,” instructed Marge as she took Kathleen’s elbow again and helped her to her feet. “Let me get a good look at you.”

Kathleen’s face continued to glow a bright red as she stood. Marge placed her hands on the naked girl’s shoulders and turned her so she was facing Marge. Then the hands were pried away from the girl’s body and placed at her sides.

“Don’t move,” commanded Marge. Marge was five years older than Kathleen and was every bit as attractive as the younger woman. They were quite a contrast, however. Marge was six feet tall to Kat’s five feet six inches. Marge had long black hair and with a dark complexion reflecting her Mediterranean ancestry compared to Kat’s long blonde hair and fair skin.

Marge and Kat had become quite close in the two years since Kat’s tragic loss. Immediately after the accident, Kat had been unable to cope with anything and Marge had taken her under her wings. The relationship grew and Marge became a kind of big sister to Kathleen.

Once again, Marge’s eyes roamed up and down the naked form standing in front of her. “This is amazing Kat. We have known each other for three years and I knew you were beautiful but I had no idea how beautiful. You are gorgeous.”

“Thank you, replied Kat sheepishly. “I think you are gorgeous too.”

“Thank you to you too,” smiled Marge. I’m pretty but I don’t hold a candle to you.” She reached out and wrapped her hands around the younger woman’s waist and then let her fingers glide up and down the sides of her body. This made Kat jump slightly and try to back up but Marge held her in place.

“So soft and yet so firm,” Marge went on. She moved to the side and placed one hand on Kat’s belly, rubbing in slow circles while the other hand grasped a naked bottom cheek and squeezed.

“Uh, Marge?” said Kat uncomfortably.

“Yes dear?” replied Marge as her hand kept moving over the warm taut flesh.

“I don’t think we should be doing this.”

“We’re not doing anything, sweetie. I’m just admiring what you’ve been hiding from me all these years. You are remarkable. Exquisite, really.” Marge continued to move around the girl and stood behind her. Both hands gripped the naked bottom cheeks and squeezed. Then she gathered the long blonde locks and draped them over Kat’s left shoulder so she could admire the naked back. Her fingertips moved softly over the exposed flesh.

“Not a blemish or flaw anywhere,” observed Marge. She gave one of the bottom cheeks a playful swat and then moved back in front of Kat. She reached up with her hands and Kat instinctively reached up and grabbed her wrists.

“I told you not to move,” said Marge with a scowl. “Hands at your sides, sweetie.” Remarkably, Kat obeyed and Marge smiled at the newfound power that she had over her neighbor. She continued to reach up and lifted the two breasts that just seemed to be begging to be held.

“They totally defy gravity. They are amazing.” She bounced the beautiful orbs a few times in her palms and then moved he hands to be able to capture the nipples. The little buds were already stiff but became even more erect after Marge rolled them back and forth a few times.

“Marge, I’m not really comfortable with this,” said Kat.

“Stop being so selfish, Kat,” admonished Marge with another scowl. “I’m enjoying your beauty and you want to take that away from me?”

“Sorry,” responded Kat with downcast eyes. “I didn’t mean to be so selfish.”

“Here I am, your best friend, and you would deny me a chance at a little happiness.” Marge gave the sensitive nipples a pinch, eliciting a squeal out of her younger neighbor.

“Sorry again,” replied Kat.

“You should be,” said Marge with another pinch. “You should be happy that your body makes me happy and that I think you are beautiful.”

Kathleen truly felt bad. She had hurt her friend’s feelings just because she was so embarrassed. And Marge had seen her in a swimsuit before so she had already seen her almost naked.

“I feel awful, Marge. I’m so, so sorry. What can I do to make it up to you? I never meant to hurt your feelings.”

Marge was elated but she kept her frown on for image purposes. She had completely changed the focus of the conversation and put Kat on the defensive. And now, here she was holding onto her beautiful neighbor’s nipples and there was not an ounce of protest.

“You did hurt my feelings, Kat,” said Marge as seriously as possible. “I thought we were friends.”

“Oh we are, we are,” emphasized Kat. She reached out and gave Marge a hug. Marge’s fingers never lost their grip and she loved the feel of the delicious breasts molding around her fingers as Kat squashed them into her.

“I hope so,” said Marge. “But my guess is that tomorrow you’ll be wearing clothes just so I can’t see your body.”

“I won’t, I won’t,” exclaimed Kat trying to regain her friend’s affection. “I’ll stay naked today and I’ll be naked the next time you stop by.”

Marge finally smiled and released the nipples to hug Kathleen. She reached around and gripped the bottom cheeks again, pulling the smaller girl to her. “I would like that.”

Marge stayed for most of the afternoon, just watching her naked neighbor toil in the garden. At first, Kat was careful to keep her legs together out of modesty but, after awhile, she seemed to forget that she had an audience and Marge was able to look at the heavenly delights between the girl’s thighs. What surprised Marge the most was the glistening that she saw on the girl’s petals. Unless she was very mistaken, Kat was quite aroused by this situation. This was something to explore.

Marge was not a lesbian. The thirty one year old divorcee had had her share of male lovers in the five years since her divorce. But she had also had a number of female lovers and had even considered trying to seduce Kathleen but did not want to risk their relationship.

Now Kat had bypassed the need for seduction and possibly awkward situations. Marge could jump beyond seduction and could move directly into capture mode.

Marge liked her lovers a bit on the wild side. She had thrilled at being bound or dominated by some of her past lovers but liked it even more when she was able to do the dominating. Now she was on her way to have her own private plaything and needed to figure out a way to capture her pert little neighbor.

“Thank you for forgiving me,” said Kat as she finally plopped down in one of the chairs. Marge loved the way the luscious breasts jiggled and bounced as she fell into the chair and noticed that the girl’s sex was readily displayed with her legs splayed the way they were.

“You are welcome, sweetie,” smiled Marge. “I’m just glad we’re okay now.”

“Me too,” smiled Kat. “And I’m happy to see you whenever you want. All of me.” Marge just smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.