Tiny Dancer - Cover

Tiny Dancer

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kandy Keeter is director of the dance team for a professional basketball team. This is the story of her trials and tribulations as she tries to change her team from a group of ex-strippers to a squad of professional dancers. Kandy is a tiny girl, swimming in a sea full of big sharks. Will Kandy get her team in shape? Will she ever ever find the true love that's always eluded her? Will Kandy help the team win the championship?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Size   Small Breasts  

Bob Burgdorf was married and he wasn’t a trouble maker, so Operations didn’t plan to hire an assistant for him.

I was surprised when the wives went to see Mr. Stoller and requested assistants for their husbands, so I had to find assistants for all the players. Unless there is a story worth telling related to a player’s status I’m not going to say whether they were single or married. However, if I say a girl was for away games, you’ll know he was married or had a steady girlfriend.

Bob Burgdorf was six feet seven inches tall. He was skinny, and wasn’t doing his weight room work, so he got pushed around. The travel assistant I found for him was Faith, a fitness model. She had the kind of body that Bob told me made him feel like she was grabbing him by the balls every time he looked at her. He wanted her so desperately he was willing to do anything she wanted in order to make her happy so she would let him fuck her.

Will Stafford was six feet eight inches tall. He was a little slow, and didn’t like to do the work assigned to help him strengthen the muscles that should help him run faster. Janet was a sprinter. She had a killer body and the kind of face you expect on a model, not an athlete. She was also a gamer girl and that fit in with Will’s video game addiction. She was good enough that Will never knew who was going to win. Janet made Will do his work before she would let him play with her body or she would play with his dick. They were equally matched for desire and performance. They were as sexually compatible as it’s possible for a man and woman to be. They discovered they had the same fantasies so, as they got to know each other better, their sex life and the emotional bonds between them got stronger and stronger. I expected them to get married before very long, but they didn’t. Janet told me that as Will’s full-time assistant she got to have him every night. If she was his wife, she would only have him half the nights of the season. Will agreed that as long as he was playing for The Stars, they would keep the wedding on hold.

Rick Roundtree was six feet three inches tall. I found Haven working in a book store. They are both readers. They both get inspired by kinky stories, and they learned how to read together, get each other hot, and then fuck each other’s brains out.

I got The Ironman and his girlfriend Wendy back together. I talked to her a lot about keeping calm and overcoming fear to achieve a goal. She understood, and when Max told her he was falling in love with her, Wendy thought about her feelings and realized that she cared about Max and wanted to do something for him no one had ever done before. Yes, I had taken his whole dick in my pussy and had fucked him, but it was an experiment and totally clinical. Wendy wanted to do it as a girl who loved him. It was difficult, but when Wendy learned to let go of her fear, she was able to follow Max’s instructions and take his whole cock in her pussy.

Once Wendy got proud of herself for being able to fuck Max she started being able to take his whole dick with no pain. That let her start cumming harder and more often. Once they were hot lovers who truly did fuck each other’s brains out, they became inseparable. They held hands everywhere they went and they were giddy, like high school kids. They were likely to start making out and often even petting any chance they got.

Of course, I’ve already told you about how The Boz and Dawn got together. They were perfect for each other. Both of them had been used, and when they got together and realized their partner had zero ulterior motives, their lovemaking took on a joyful quality. That led to them needing each other three or four times a day. Their incredible sex brought about the kind of bond most couples only dream of. Dawn’s knowledge of basketball and her plan to help him maximize his ability brought about the kind of respect and adoration that quickly cemented them into a couple.

At six feet six inches, Alex Thompson was a unique small forward. He had ball handling skills more like a guard, and he was an excellent long ball shooter. He was also the most difficult of all the players to match with an assistant. He was the kind of guy who thought strategy. He was going to be a coach when his legs gave out. He needed a girl who was cerebral in the same way.

He had a history of knee problems. I wanted a Physical Therapist to design exercises to strengthen his knees and keep his ligaments flexible. Unfortunately, Alex was the kind of guy who didn’t feel wild desire every day. He needed sex intensely twice a week, then he needed to fuck hard and for a long time. A girl could find herself feeling beaten up as a session was approaching three or four hours.

Marsha turned out to be an unlikely match. She had been a softball player through high school and college. She had the typical baseball player shape with a thicker waist, broad shoulders, muscular arms and short thick legs. She had a pretty face, but instead of a curvy feminine figure she had a shape like Ron Cey that made most guys ignore her. Then too, most college guys stupidly assume all female softball players are lesbians.

She was strong, tough, and liked a guy to be a little rough with her on a regular basis. She was also a deep thinker kind of person. Alex was going to ignore her and go for the cute, cheerleader type, but her audition was on one of the days Alex was most horny, so he took her home and before he knew it, he was balls deep in a tight pussy, fucking her just the way he always wanted to and she was fucking him back like she was hot for him.

When they were panting, catching their breath, Marsha said, “Alex, I’m afraid we are going to heterodyne and start leaving bruises on each other. I’ll be a very happy girl, but I don’t want someone thinking you beat me up and getting you in trouble.”

“We’ll have to work on our technique so we can have fun without causing trouble,” Alex said.

They realized they were a pair even though they didn’t think they were attracted.

Darius Donaldson should have been the easiest to match. He was a regular guy who wanted a regular girl, not a model or movie star. It was tough to find a regular girl who could live with life on the road and being the girlfriend of a League player. Fortunately, Darius was not dumb. He was a four-year player in college and graduated with a real degree.

Naquisha Wells was a personal trainer. She had a drop-dead gorgeous body, and she had her hair in dreadlocks to keep her hair under control when she was demonstrating a routine. I had Naquisha send Darius a DVD, and he was on the phone asking for an audition within twenty minutes of getting the disc.

They clicked instantly and found that their sexual needs and appetites matched perfectly. Within a week they felt so close they were like a couple who had been together for ten years.

Luke Nicolson was a high draft pick who had never lived up to his potential. The Stars were taking a chance on him. He was a project player. I used my sorority contacts to come up with Natasha Petrova. She looked like a model or beauty pageant winner. Her six-foot two-inch frame looked elegant in the designer fashions she favored. On top of all that, she had a PhD in Psychology.

After her audition, Natasha and I agreed Luke’s problems were all in his head. Natasha was going to help Luke realize he belonged in the League and that he had the skills to play with anyone on any team in the League.

Luke was a loveable guy, and Natasha thought that if she played the part of his trophy girlfriend successfully she would give him the confidence boost to bring his game up to his potential. She thought he would fall in love with her when he realized his success was a product of her help.

Luke was used to living alone. He had grown up thinking masturbation was a sin, so he rarely relieved the pressure himself.

During her audition Natasha made Luke explode in a way he never had before. He almost stuttered as he asked Natasha if she would consider being his assistant. Natasha grinned at him and said, “You and I are going to have a lot of work to get our bodies working together and on the same schedule. For a guy who hardly ever has sex, you did a great job of lasting until I came. I think it’s good you haven’t had a lot of experience, but I’m going to want to make love with you at least twice a day. I like making love at bedtime so I sleep well, and I like sex in the morning because it gets me feeling good and ready for a great day. Do you have a problem with that, Luke?”

Luke shyly smiled at her and said, “With your big brown eyes, I’ll be hypnotized and give you anything you need. I never had a girl like me enough to want to do it even once a day. I don’t even have any idea how much I could give you if it turns out twice is not enough, but I sure as hell will do my best to make you happy.”

It had been a while since Natasha had a good partner, so she had honeymoon needs when I hired her and the couple got together. Luke found out that he loved making her cum. Knowing he had a swimsuit model-worthy girlfriend who loved having sex with him was the first step in building up his self-confidence. When things evened out the couple was having sex at least three times a day, and they were both very happy with each other.

Duke Brown was the oldest player on the team. Because The Ironman was always in shape and rarely injured, Duke didn’t get many minutes. He was an old school, back-to-the-basket center. He could play forward, but the coach rarely used him in that role.

Peggy Pope had been a Las Vegas showgirl. She was six-feet two-inches tall and had D Cup breasts that were almost required in the days of big Vegas shows. Her tits were silicone enhanced, but the plastic surgeon did an artist’s job. Peggy’s breasts didn’t sag or flop around.

Duke wasn’t the kind of guy to get blown away. He basically said, “She’ll do.” As they were together longer and longer, they became fond of each other and began to feel they couldn’t do without each other.

I had a personal emotional problem with finding an assistant for Lukas. I knew I couldn’t take care of him personally, but I didn’t want to hire a girl he’d like to fuck more than he liked sex with me. Lukas helped me out by claiming that by ancient Lithuanian custom he was betrothed to a cousin and couldn’t have a woman living with him or he would face the wrath of her family for disrespecting her. I lied to Mr. Stoller and told him Lukas had categorically refused a female assistant.

Marquan Black went against every stereotype. He was a National Merit Finalist and had a BA in Philosophy from a Division One school. However, he wanted a girl who dressed like a slut and lived up to her image. I called up Nancy, and she came out for an audition. Marquan was impressed that she could wear him out, so we hired her to be his assistant.

Prince Wilson wanted a mousy girl no one would want to steal. I inferred that he had a troubled private life. Cynthia Foster was the perfect girl for him. She was actually very pretty, but her figure was not one that grabbed a man’s eyes. Prince wasn’t cooperative, so I just assigned Cynthia to Prince. She was a very sweet girl and she made Prince feel safe and secure. As they were together longer Prince was proud of how pretty she was. He started encouraging her to work with a personal trainer and sculpt her ordinary figure into one that grabs a man by the balls. When she achieved her figure goals, Prince bought Cynthia foundation garments to enhance her already sexy figure and designer gowns to show her figure off. He enjoyed taking her out to all the trendy places and events with a red carpet. Cynthia loved the attention and Prince had the kind of admiring girlfriend he had always wished for.

Tawp Sergeant was problematic for me. I was afraid he was going to want a punching bag because he played like the old days when every team had an enforcer to pay back players on opposing team who hurt a star player or took cheap shots.

I took the time to get to know the man. I found out the way he played had nothing to do with the real man. Tawp wanted a partner in life and a woman tough enough to be the mother of his children. I called up sorority sister Susan Sorenson and found that her goal in life was still to be a mommy. I sent her a ticket and Susan came out for an audition.

Tawp took her out for dinner and took her to stage shows before he took her home. Long talks and many cups of tea later, they decided they were soul mates and would make a great team. The goal was to get Tawp as fit as possible and playing at maximum efficiency.

When Tawp asked Susan what she thought about sex, he was surprised by her answer.

“I don’t have any experience except the night of prom. Technically I’m not a virgin, but aside from having my hymen broken, I might as well be. I haven’t found a man I could see myself with for longer than a night or two, so I’ve just passed up those offers. With a man I respect, I’m going to give myself to him without holding anything back, and I want to love him as hard and as often as he needs me,” Susan confided.

“So, if I need you three times every day, most days, and I am feeling upset and come to you for comfort, what do you tell me?” Tawp asked.

“I’d take you to bed and love you until you were worn out and could sleep. After you woke up, hopefully you’d feel better and could think more clearly. Then I’d ask you if you’d be happier if we were making love four times a day. Of course, if I found out I was horny all the time, I hope you wouldn’t mind if I asked you to fuck my brains out, whenever I needed it. I’d like it if our relationship worked both ways, so I could ask you to screw me four times every day if three wasn’t enough for me,” Susan said.

Tawp said, “That sounds fair. You have a really good attitude. Can you really imagine yourself making love three times every day?”

Susan said, “I can imagine getting so hot with the right man that we fuck all day or even all day and all night. Do you think you are the right man to light my fire and make me burn for you?”

Tawp said, “We can’t know the answer until we have been together for long enough to find out if we can work together. If we are making love, I will be committed to you. It won’t be a short-term thing in my mind. I’ll never make you feel cheap or trashy, unless that gets you hot.”

Susan laughed and the most unusual couple of all was born. They were the only couple who looked on their relationship as dating.

Regal Longly scared me when we started talking about the kind of girls he liked. Last year the team spent money on - and fired - a talented player because he couldn’t leave underage girls alone. We often had young girls lie about their age to get close to players. It was usually infatuation, and the girls sometimes set things up to extort money. In any case, it usually ended up with the girl wanting to go home and wanting to take some money with them.

Regal’s situation was much different. His fourteen-year-old cousin, Lady, is an orphan, and they are in love. We talked to the team lawyers and they started looking for sympathetic judges. I talked to Lady and decided she was really in love with her cousin. I also decided she was smart enough to be able to help Regal. Since she is an orphan, I decided it would be better for her to be with Regal even when he travels than to be in foster care. There I go playing god again!

Of course, I wasn’t perfect at matching up couples. Once the season started, Marquan decided Nancy was wearing him out and not contributing to his care. Marquan realized there is more to being a good girlfriend besides giving him all the sex he ever dreamed of. I had to send Nancy home for the second time.

I brought in Sylvia, who turned out to be a much better match. A month later Marquan called me and told me that he was happy because Sylvia could hold good conversations with him and still give him all the sex he needed. I talked to Sylvia. She told me she was having nearly twice as much sex as she ever had before, but she was happier than she’d ever been.

At the same time, I picked my dancers. We all had nearly the same measurements. I recruited my flyers from top cheerleading championship schools. Sometimes they were girls who had to drop out for financial reasons, sometimes they were graduates. I tried to catch the girls before they gained weight or lost their competitive edge.

My roster was:

Name and Position

1. Lisa – Lead dancer-Assistant choreographer

2. Heather – Assistant lead

3. Poppy – Base

4. Bonnie – Base

5. Sunny – Flyer

6. Misty – Mid

7. LaToya – Base

8. Lavender – Mid

9. Janet – Mid

10. Joan – Catcher

11. Sonja – Base

12. Samantha – Mid

13. An – Flyer

14. Amanda – Mid

15. Yann – Catcher

16. Yolanda – Catcher

17. Min – Flyer

18. Erin – Mid

19. Zelda – Flyer

20. Nadine – Catcher

21. Jackie – Reserve Mid/Catcher

22. Wanda – Reserve Base

23. Willow – Reserve Flyer

We set up a dorm for the dancers next to our practice facility. Having their required living quarters next door made certain the girls would be there, ready to catch the bus to the arena. It was Lisa’s idea. She wanted to try to foster the team spirit you have on a college team. I was afraid having twenty-three, eighteen to twenty-two-year-olds was going to cause too much drama. One crucial factor we couldn’t eliminate was sexual orientation. We couldn’t discriminate because of orientation, nor would we want to. However, my previous experience in the sorority suggested that Lesbian girls tend to be more emotional and more prone to both difficulty getting along with non-Lesbian and having loud emotional blowups. The Straight girls were under stress because they rarely got more than a quickie from their boyfriends or one night stands if they didn’t have a steady.

As always, the Bi girls caught hell from both the Straight and the Lesbian girls. Lisa and Heather had a team meeting to try to get everyone calmed down and working together. Unfortunately, the Lesbian and Straight girls claimed Lisa and Heather were trying to further their own agenda.

Lisa sent me a text, and I walked into the practice facility, quiet as death.

The first thing I did was bark a single word at them. I still have it, because the moment I said, “STRIP!” the girls were getting out of their clothes.

I said, “I have a degree in Kinesiology as well as all my dance training and experience. I can’t tell if you are doing your part of the routine right or are about to hurt yourself and several others, so practices will be in the nude until dress rehearsal. Some of your uniforms require you to be completely shaved. To make sure everything runs smoothly, everyone will be completely shaved all the time. I see some of you didn’t take me seriously.

“Lisa and Heather, take any girl with a bush to the treatment room and give her an IPL treatment, then shave her smooth as a baby’s bottom. Keep track of the recalcitrant ones and keep them shaved smooth until the IPL takes effect and their pubic hair is eliminated. Make sure they aren’t furry any place, and get rid of any moustaches too.

“Don’t ever waste my time again if you hope to stay on the team.

“Now show me the ‘Time-out X-5’ routine. I want two pyramids. LaToya Blue team; Wanda White team; Samantha Blue; Erin White; An Blue; Joan White.

“Jump circle, MOVE! AAnd, 5,6,7,8”

I ran the girls through a tough practice, adding in girls as they got their IPL treatments and were shaved. I did some mean shit by making the base girls hold up a mid and a flyer or a catcher. I kept mixing up girls so they never knew who was on their team.

When the girls were sweating and panting, I yelled, “Did any of you expect to walk through one of my practices, ever? If you did, you are delusional. Did you think you would pick the girls you work with? If you did, you are not bright at all. This team is going to move fast and never stand still until you take your bow.

“You are going to dance your butts off, but you are also going to make every man and woman in the place want to throw you down and fuck you. Who you want to do in your private life is your business, but I don’t give a shit if you are 100% Lesbian, you are going to make the old Straight guy think you are the sexiest girl he’s ever seen. I don’t care if you are 100% Straight, you are going to make that biker chick want to eat you like she’s never wanted anything in her life. Now those of us who are Bi are not traitors to the boys’ team or the girls’ team. We just happen to realize that Joe may do it for us tonight, but Joan is a viable option too. If you are Bi, it is up to you to help girls with a narrow focus realize they need to perform for all genders and orientations.

“Now LaToya, Samantha had her pussy in your face most of that routine, did you mind that she usually prefers to get stuffed full of cock, but is up for most anything with the right girl?”

“No, Miss Keeter,” LaToya said.

“And why is that?” I asked.

“She’s professional, she knows the routine, she keeps clean, and she doesn’t stink. Who she wants to fuck is her business, not mine. As long as she knows the routines, it doesn’t matter if she has semen dripping out, I’ll do my best to make her look good,” LaToya said.

“Nadine, what do you do if Zelda miscalculated and she has a big old glob of pearly white cum dripping down her thigh?” I asked.

“Lick it up, Miss Keeter, and do my best not to barf,” Nadine said.

“Right! Now Zelda, what do you do?” I asked.

“Hold still, let Nadine, or whoever notices my problem, lick me clean, then in the locker room, apologize for being inconsiderate and ask what I can do to say ‘Thank you’ to her, Miss Keeter,” Zelda said.

“So, there isn’t going to be any more of this bullshit for the rest of the season, right?” I said.

“No, Miss Keeter,” the team replied in unison.

“Now, I’m going to tell you this for your own good. We will be performing a lot more than in the past. We will do routines every Time-Out. We will do a long routine at Half Time. We need to be a LOT more interesting than whatever over-the-hill circus performer they paid last year. We will also do performances at Watch Nights at our home arena when the team is playing road games.

“If you don’t get in shape, you won’t be able to keep up. Do you seriously intend to fall over in the middle of a routine and then try to tell me you are a professional dancer?” I asked.

“No, Miss Keeter!” The team yelled.

“OK team, lets cool down and then get started on our strength work and other special assignments from the training staff,” I said.

We had a salad lunch then did our meditation exercises while we waited for our lunch to settle. We moved on: stretching, yoga, ballet, balance beam, exercise ball, and all the other training modules.

Lisa and Heather were the only dancers who weren’t dragging at the end of our day. I said, “Ladies, take a look at your team leaders. They know what being a professional means. They have met their fitness goals and are ready to go any time, with smiles on their faces. They are showing you exactly what you need to do to be successful on this team. Nobody gets to be a whiny little bitch on our team. Nobody gets to be dragging her ass at the end of a half-time routine.

“If any of you think your line leaders are being mean when they reprimand you for not meeting fitness requirements, I’ll personally run you into the ground and then dance your ass off until you are crying little bitches who want to go home to mommy. The thing is, you have a contract with the Las Vegas Stars. If you don’t meet your contract requirements, you won’t just be crying from your extra supervised workouts, you will be broke from the penalties for not meeting your contractual obligations.

“Let me spell out the fine print one or two of you didn’t read. There are no loopholes. Pregnancy is not an excuse. I don’t care if it’s a medically documented god damn virgin birth, you are still breaking your contract if you get knocked up, so get yourself to the doctor and get yourself protected unless you want to be paying the club instead of having them pay you.

“That stuff went on when we had volunteer cheerleaders. You ladies are on the payroll and are full-time employees. That means you are now professional dancers, so you damn well better act like it,” I said.

Lisa said, “Back when we had volunteer cheerleaders, we had team members with big floppy udders, bulging tummies, gross jiggly thighs and big saggy butts. We have professional dancers on this team, and there isn’t going to be any of that amateur shit on my dance team. If you think I’ll ever be sympathetic to little cry-babies, get that delusional thought out of your head right fucking now! If I ever got soft in the head and let someone get by with shit, Miss Keeter would roast your lazy butt and kick mine around the gym one hundred times. You will be weighed and measured at least once a week. If you are slackers, all kinds of fire and brimstone will rain down on your skanky head. Just like your fitness goals, your measurements are contractual requirements, so I better not hear about any of you thinking it’s OK to look flabby.”

I continued, “You are getting paid. Your employer expects you to be neatly and attractively dressed at all times you aren’t required to be naked. No old, threadbare, baggy sweats. No stretched-out underwear, no clothes with holes in them. You are in the business of looking good. Even your bras and panties will look presentable, and they will always match. If you are a girl who has trouble with leaks, budget for new underwear a lot more often. I don’t want to see panties with blood stains on them. I don’t want to see any garment on your body with stretched out elastic. I want you to imagine you are dressing to make fourteen-year-old boys cream their jeans or teenage girls soak their panties every time you put on underwear. Am I clear?”

“Crystal, Miss Keeter,” The squad shouted in unison.

I decided that it was more important for me to attend all the workouts and participate until every one of the girls knew I could dance their legs off any time I pleased than to spend time in my office polishing routines. Fortunately, it didn’t take too long to make them all believers. I still showed up for the parts of workouts I needed for my personal fitness and conditioning. After all it was more fun to do the boring stuff with a group than alone at night, and I could design routines in the quiet of my apartment.

I got in the habit of staying in the dorm the night before a game. I didn’t have a guy to cool me down and games always get me too worked up for my own good. One night, just before “Lights Out” someone tapped softly on my door. I opened the door and a bedraggled Zelda was standing outside my door looking like she had been crying non-stop.

“Get in here, girl!” I said and pulled her into my room.

“God, Miss Keeter, I’m so screwed,” Zelda sobbed.

“OK, what happened?” I asked.

“I’m an idiot, plus I’m pervy about young guys. I got a thrill out of playing it dangerous, and I had a lot of unprotected sex and got pregnant. But the worst thing is that he’s under age, and I’m going to jail if I get caught,” Zelda whimpered.

“Damn, girl. For once you aren’t exaggerating. How under-age are we talking?” I asked.

“He’s fourteen, Miss Keeter. He’s kind of muscly, but it’s like he fits me better than a full-grown man. It doesn’t hurt me or make me feel like I’m birthing a damn calf just to get his dick inside me, so I cum a whole lot harder and a whole bunch more with him than I ever do with a guy who’s over eighteen,” Zelda said.

“Zelda, honey, it doesn’t matter according to the law. You molested a child and just because his equipment fits your pussy ‘just right’ doesn’t make it OK. Just because you both liked it doesn’t make it legal. Do you understand that sweetheart?” I said.

“Yes, Miss Keeter. I know that. I understand that. I try to stay away from him, but I keep finding myself back at the trailer park where I used to live, and when his mom is out turning tricks, I’m using my pussy to do my impersonation of a vacuum pump on his dick,” Zelda said.

“Did you ever do that to him before he was fourteen?” I asked.

“No, Miss Keeter. I was able to fight my desires down until I was over there on his birthday, and he was by himself. He showed me the weight set he got from his mom, and he was so excited, I let him take his shirt off and show me a couple of lifts, and before I knew it I had jumped on him, pulled down his shorts, and sat on his dick. I held him down until I came and then used my internal muscles on his cock to make him squirt inside me,” Zelda said.

“Just so we are clear about this Zelda, you raped him, even if he wasn’t under age, because you didn’t get his consent before you started fucking him.

I got my iPhone and looked up the Age of Consent in Nevada. You can’t just look at a chart and say, “Oh the age is X,” because State Legislatures almost always put in special conditions or situations that change the basic legal age.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.