On Bloodhounds, and Not Falling in Love - Cover

On Bloodhounds, and Not Falling in Love

Copyright© 2018 by dharmabumme

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A family trip over the mountains offers excellent scenery and bestial satisfaction with a long-loved breed. Move over, Ellie May Clampett--city girls love animals too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Back on the blanket on the patio, Katy perched on hands and knees, one dog firmly mounted on her back, knotted and dumping a load in her puffy, stretched cunt, as she held the other’s rear haunch in one hand, keeping him close as she angled and bobbed her head to clean her mother’s cum and his own from his cock with her mouth. Both dogs’ arced tails were wagging in slow, lazy circles, signaling sublime satisfaction.

Keryl looking up from her father’s balls and cock, said between licks...”God Dad, your granddaughter looks like she’s been blowing and fucking bloodhounds her whole life.

“Yeah she does,” he replied as both men chuckled at the comment.

Edwards settle back in his patio chair, stroking and wondering how long Katy had been at it with mutts, but too polite to ask. Jack folded his hands behind his head and enjoyed the view and another slow and sensual, incestuous blow job.

When Keryl later returned from a bathroom break, she found her daughter on hands and knees between their host’s legs, head bobbing as she sucked his cock. Between her legs was Derby, tongue busy slurping his brother’s cum out of her cunt. Keryl felt a flash of jealousy over her lover eating out her daughter, but Jack saw it on her face and drew her into his lap, her fleshy smooth ass settling on his thighs. He bent and kissed her over her shoulder, even as his fingers opened her seepy pink cunt slit and he invited Zack over for a lick.

Any jealousy was soon soothed by a cold nose on her clit and a long, slick-rough tongue sliding deeply into her squirming baby hole. That marvelous delving tongue, the hefty helping of bloodhound drool once again soaking and cooling her crotch and thighs, and the lewd encouragements her dad intimately murmured into her ear soon brought her to a series of bucking orgasms. Her spend only encouraged more licking from the dog.

Across the blanket her daughter grunted, then gulped thickly, gagged, the gulped several more times as she took Jim Edward’s heavy load down her gullet. Just as soon as she had managed to get the last of his jism, pink tongue circling on the man’s cockhead, she gasped, squealed, and arched her back, rutting her cumming cunt to Derby’s deeply fucking dog tongue. Edwards chuckled low in amazed delight at the vibrant sexual creature writhing in rapture between his legs.

The long session of cunt licking and the obvious continuing sexual heat of both bitches had not surprisingly drawn both dogs’ cocks from their sheaths, and they were randy for yet another fuck. Keryl grinned, slid to hands and knees on the patio, and wagged her ass at the milling studs, while Katy rolled her eyes and feigned being put out by the continual demands of their bestial lovers. Keryl moved closer to her daughter so their tongues could tangle in a kiss even as the dogs mounted their preferred bitches.

Jack and Jim got up to help the studs slip their stiffening dicks into the girls’ receptive holes, then sat back down to watch the show. The kisses of the girls were interrupted by breaks of hard panting as both women worked to up with the furious pace of the pre-knot humping. The big bloodhounds humped at a bit slower pace than many dogs—pitbulls and their high-strong nervous thrusting for example—but it was still a workout to keep up.

After 6 or 7 minutes of alternating kissing and aerobic breath catching, Keryl stiffened and cried out. “Fuck! He’s knotting me again!” Katy giggled but within a few seconds her grin was punctuated by a loud squeal as Zack’s knot pushed into her cunt channel and rudely expanded to plug and stretch her. Both women now moaned as they adjusted to total canine occupation of their cunt holes and the tamped-down hump-pace. The dogs clasped their bitches’ midriffs tightly and pumped their cum.

Keryl and Katy kissed again, then, eyes glazed by the onset of that slow, deep-rooted, wrenching series of orgasms that almost always accompanied a tie. Keryl lifted her head and began to lick the Zack’s hanging tongue. The stud mounted on her daughter began to lick back as he panted, and the two were soon into a lurid, drool-slopped dog-kissing session over Katy’s shoulder Katy adjusted herself so she could lick at Derby’s tongue, and soon both women were sharing deep kisses with each other’s studs as all four shuddered through an intense series of orgasms.

It looked to Edwards like the women must have done this before. But for sure his dogs hadn’t. He began to stroke himself. In just a few minutes he’d tossed off yet another load on the girls, hitting their sides and tits, where some slid to the ground. He was amazed he still could work up that much jism after several climaxes in the past 24 hours. He hadn’t cum this much in years.

Jack blew his load again 20 minutes later, stroking off while his girls had their heads pushed under their lover’s bellies, gratefully cleaning the dog cocks that had just slid from their bodies. He had directed his cum shots to both girls’ upturned asses. The girls seemed to especially savor his addition to their cum glaze when then crawled into their customary post-coitus 69 to clean each other.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.