On Bloodhounds, and Not Falling in Love - Cover

On Bloodhounds, and Not Falling in Love

Copyright© 2018 by dharmabumme

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A family trip over the mountains offers excellent scenery and bestial satisfaction with a long-loved breed. Move over, Ellie May Clampett--city girls love animals too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Jack woke to a giggle fit and a tremor of the tent wall. He opened his eyes and saw his daughter and granddaughter next to him, both of course buck naked. Katy seemed wedged upside down in her mother’s mostly unzipped sleeping bag, her long lithe legs waving over Keryl’s face. Keryl looked pained, then whimpered, then adjusted her body in the bag. She sighed, then took a few licks and nibbled at the smooth, creamy thigh suspended near her face. Then she noticed her father looking on with a puzzled expression.

“She’s licking my love scratches,” his daughter explained, grinning. “Where Derby’s dewclaws marked me last night.” Then she smiled broadly, and in the dazzle of that smile Jack knew that both women were eager to return for more play with their new flop-eared boyfriends. When he said so, Katy pulled her head from Keryl’s bag and whooped for joy. She kissed Jack like a lover. Jack tasted the unmistakable sweetness of mother cunt on her lips.

Keryl and Jack grinned at each other in the intimate, kindled way that so often lead to an incestuous fucking. But they held off this time, instead dressing for a quick camp breakfast before their return to town, and the promise of more bestial pleasure for an eager pair of leggy dog cunts. With that decision made, they brought breakfast to a hasty end, broke camp, and piled into the SUV. Jack had suggested they both put on short-hemmed sundresses, no panties of course, their summer heels again, and this time, matching leather dog collars that had previously belonged to their dogs at home. He said the bloodhounds needed a reminder that although their two new girlfriends were out whoring, they did have devoted lovers at home to take care of them.

Over breakfast Jack said he wanted to get more shots of the girls kissing, relaxing, and just making out with their dates, given that they were getting on so well. The girls agreed that was something his scrapbook definitely needed to capture the best of this trip.

“Remember girls, have fun fucking, but don’t fall in love. Your dogs at home are patient about sharing, but you don’t want to break their hearts. They love you the best, and no one but your mother and I is more devoted to you.” Keryl grimaced at the mention of her mother, who was always scolding her for one thing or another. But Katy brushed the frown away with a kiss.

Jack then reminded them the only promise to Jim Edwards was that one or possibly both of the girls would suck him off, once each day if they visited both days and made it with his dogs. Katy volunteered that she should do it this time, and Keryl and Jack agreed that would be fair to everyone. Keryl loved seeing her daughter suck cock, and though she didn’t say so, her voyeur streak made her badly want to watch the girl do the breeder and eat his cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.