On Bloodhounds, and Not Falling in Love - Cover

On Bloodhounds, and Not Falling in Love

Copyright© 2018 by dharmabumme

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A family trip over the mountains offers excellent scenery and bestial satisfaction with a long-loved breed. Move over, Ellie May Clampett--city girls love animals too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Two hours later, the girls seemed to be loosening up a little, losing what little they had left of reserve. All four of them were seated at the patio table. The girls were still unclothed except for their heels, but the men had pulled on their polo shirts and boxer shorts. Despite sucking off the two men, Keryl and to a lesser degree her daughter both still seemed a bit shy and unsure of themselves in the company of their host. Still, when there were dogs around, especially horny dogs, the two women could easily lose themselves in the animal lust of the situation.

Edwards wondered why such a slutty, sexually adventurous and mature woman as Jack’s daughter could still feel shy with him after dishing out such a world-class, wanton blowjob. He studied her unassuming but sexually present manner as they talked, and recalled a few things Jack had told him over the previous few months about his daughter and her sexual needs. It occurred to him that here was a woman who had probably sucked off a few, maybe more than a few, near strangers, some of them no doubt a bit unsavory, for the chance to satisfy her unquenchable desire to have promiscuous sex with dogs. It was only natural that even with her father’s unflagging support and protection, she would find the need to defend herself emotionally by keeping a little distance in such situations.

But as they opened the second bottle of wine, the tenor of Keryl’s voice grew more relaxed, and those azure blue eyes sparkled more often. Katy, by contrast, seemed consistently bubbly, eager, teasing--game for almost anything. Jim wanted to fuck them both, he admitted to himself. But he knew well that was not in the cards—and anyway, he’d be unable not to see that as cheating on his wife. The rest of this, he rationalized, was just ... well, partying, for lack of a better word.

Things had thawed considerably after Jack had encouraged the girls to 69 while the dogs rested and the guys watched. Jim Edwards had stroked himself to the brink of another orgasm at the sight, then with Jack’s permission, walked up to toss off on the squirming, coupled women. Keryl still felt the sticky slickness of his cum on the side of her breast, and smelled another dollop of it in her hair near her ear. She didn’t understand why, but somehow their host losing his inhibitions and tossing off over their locked bodies while complimenting them with the dirtiest of words had made her feel closer to him. Her father had been right there, taking photos of the 69 and the cum shot (careful to leave the man’s face out of the frame), then of both girls lapping for any cum splats their tongues could reach.

When the two women had a moment to talk together, while using their host’s bathroom, Katy agreed with her mother about beginning to feel at ease with the man.

After the wine break, once the dogs had another sweaty, growling round of oral sex and fucking with the bitches, again pairing naturally as they had the first time, Jack requested Edwards to take a special photo of all three of them. He had a specific pose in mind, Stripped now, Jack sat back on a patio chair. He had his daughter climb on over his lap, facing his chest but looking back demurely over her shoulder toward the camera, and with a couple of shifts and girlish grunt, his stiff dick was deeply lodged in Keryl’s cunt. His hands grabbed her round ass possessively as they slow-fucked. Below them Katy, sitting on the ground next to the dog Zack, lapped at Jack’s hanging balls. The dog worked a triangle by turns, first lapping Katy’s face and tongue, then sniffing and licking Jack’s balls, then Keryl’s ass cleft. Jim took several shots with Jack’s camera, capturing the action in fading evening light, and marveled again at Jack’s good fortunate at sharing the pleasure these women bestowed so freely. Zack really went to town with his long, curling tongue after Jack groaned and stiffened, and his cum load started to seep from his daughter’s cunt down the shaft and over his balls. Katy worked hard to keep up, but Jim didn’t think she got as much cum as his dog did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.