Enchanted Panties - Cover

Enchanted Panties

Copyright© 2018 by calx86

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kate's panties come to life through a spell and ravish her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation   Violence  

“You don`t have to shout, darling,” Said a sultry female voice from between her legs. “I`m right here.”

“What the fuck?!! It talks now?” Jenna screamed.

“Well not completely true. Yes I have possessed your wonderful pussy but know it does not have a mind of it’s own. I’ll eventually control you completely but until then I have ways to make you do what I want”.

A cold chill went down Jenna’s spine as she asked “What ... gulp ... do you want with me?”

Caleb’s ice cold grin got even bigger.

“Nothing much sweet thing. I’m just a succubus that wants to fuck, anyone and anywhere. Right now, I wanna fuck my Caleb, and believe me you will”.

Jenna gasped as her nipples started tweaking themselves and her cunt juices began flowing down her legs.

“I don’t think so bitch. You better find yourself another host”.

“Oooo it’s so hot when they protest, don’t you think so my sweet Caleb? I could just masturbate myself until you pass out”. Jenna’s breast began kneading themselves again while her labia began massaging her clit with expert precision. “Fuck, not again”, she muttered under her breath. As she reached the brink of orgasm everything stopped and Selena held her there.

“Wha... ? Don’t stop now. At least finish what you started”, Jenna panted.

“Not until I get what I want honey. I told you I want Caleb’s cock”, Selena giggled. Jenna saw her pussy lips form into a smile.

“Fuck you, I’ll do it myself!!!!” Jenna screamed as she began to rub her clit with her fingertips, but to her horror it was dodging her touch. Her clit would burrow in her labia to avoid her touch.

“Oh no no. Surely you didn’t think it would be that simple.” Selena giggled again as she kissed her fingers.

“Selena, as amusing as this is I’m horny as hell, are we gonna fuck or what?”, Caleb said deviously.

“Patience love, I wanna break her first.” Selena scolded.

Every 30 seconds for the next 30 minutes Jenna’s pussy would masturbate itself, denying her orgasm each time. She was determined not to give in and tried everything she could think of, to bucking the air and grinding the bedpost. Her vagina was on fire and she could hardly concentrate as she tried to find ways to get off. She dove for her dresser to grab her pink vibrator when it floated away, dodging her hand. Her dresser drawer opened and a pair of red leather gloves floated up and filled out, shaking it’s finger at her. A pair of panties lept from the floor and gagged her while the gloves grabbed her hands, making her bend over the bed. Her bed sheet swarmed her ankles, tying them together.

“Ooo la la, this is getting fun”, Selena laughed. “Are you sure you don’t want to give in?”

Jenna whimpered as she felt the vibrator bath in her juices before positioning itself at the bud of her ass. Jenna clinched her ass shut as the vibrator dove in, only making the penetration more painful. It switched itself on and another set of black gloves flew from her dresser and started spanking her ass in rhythm with the vibrator fucking. Jenna tried to scream but her panties worked their way to the back of her throat making her gag.

“Okay, panties I’m dying to hear her speak”, Selena said seductively. The panties left her mouth.

“Well, my dear Jenna. Can I have my cock now?” Selena giggled.

“Go ahead, just do it”, Jenna cried.

“Mmmmm, thought so. Come now Caleb my sweet. Fill me up.”


Shaila gasped as she felt the unseen cock ram itself inside her. Her bra was kneading and contracting her breast better than any lover she ever had. The cocktail dress began caressing and massaging her stomach. When she looked down she saw imprints of unseen fingers going down her body. She wanted to scream but everything felt so wonderful.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum!!!” Shaila exclaimed as she arched her back.


Timothy was in awe at house real this fleshlight felt around his member. In fact if he didn’t know any better, it seemed to be gripping his cock tighter and tighter with each plunge.

“Shit this is unreal ... wait I have an idea”, he thought as he temporarily pulled the juicy pussy from his dick. He reached into his desk and pulled out two egg vibrators and inserted them into the bottom compartments of the flesh light. He switched them on and the vibrations were so strong that the lips of the swollen pussy began to quiver.

“What the...”, he muttered under his breath as he saw juices begin to flow out of his unusually realistic sex toy. This, however, did not stop him as he slid his erect cock back in.


Shaila laid confused on her bad as she felt the invisible cock retract from her pussy. Now frustrated and at the edge of orgasm, she attempts to reach down and massage her clit, but to no avail. The elastic on her pantyhose would not give and she could not slide her fingers inside. Then out of no where Shaila shrieked as her pussy began to vibrate violently. The vibrations went from her outer lips to deep inside her wet cunt. Her body convulsed as her orgasm suddenly hit her like a freight train.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!”, she screamed. She desperately tried to reach inside her pussy to pull out this invader but the pantyhose would not budge. The sensation was too much but it would not relent. She tried ripping the pantyhose apart but the sash from her robe snaked out of her closet and tied her wrists together.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, GET OFF OF ME I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!” She screamed as she bucked herself off the bed and into the floor. She yelped again as the invisible cock invaded her vibrating cunt once more. This went on for five more minutes and as another painful orgasm rocked her body, she felt the cock cum inside her. The dick slowly retracted from her and the vibrations suddenly stopped. Out of breath she laid on the floor, sweat dripping off of her.

“Thank God it stopped”, she said under her breath. The top drawer of her dresser slid open and her winter gloves floated out and beckoned her to sit at her desk. She reluctantly stood up and the gloves started typing on her computer:

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.