Enchanted Panties
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by calx86

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kate's panties come to life through a spell and ravish her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation   Violence  

In the heart of New York City, there existed a hidden organization of witches and wizards who upheld the law of all wielders of magic. A witch by the name of Victoria Ainsley was the head of this organization, currently in an emergency meeting with her board of trustees regarding the outbreak of rogue magic in a town called Luxemburg, Florida. Mrs. Ainsley was 84 years old, but due to her conjuring abilities and anti-aging spells, she looked no older than 25. Her long brown hair fell all the way down her back; her black robe tightly hugged her perfect hour-glass figure. She was among the most powerful witches in her organization, and the wisest among them by far...

“Mr. Adams, if I’m not mistaken I believe it was your agent that was sent to Luxemburg to neutralize this outbreak--am I not correct?” Victoria’s accusing eyes met his.

“Yes, I sent Caleb Ricci.” Adams’ hands trembled. “He’s a Class A wizard--more than capable of handling this situation. I don’t understand why it is not resolved.” He tried to match Victoria’s gaze, directing his own accusation to his absent student.

“At the beginning of this ordeal, it would not have taken a Class A wizard to resolve this. Now the outbreak of magic has increased tenfold overnight.” Another accusatory voice in Adams’ ears, this time from another board member. Before he could respond, Victoria continued.

“Mr. Adams, wasn’t it you who told me that Caleb had a special interest in this case?” Victoria looked down on him.

“Ma’am.” Adams nodded, burying his eyes in the floorboards at Victoria’s feet.

“Since then, I have looked into Caleb’s record. Not only is he half-demon, Mr. Adams--but the classification of that particular half is that of an Incubus.”

“With all due respect Mrs. Ainsley, Caleb is one of my most respected apprentices. His heritage gives him an understanding of the current situation that--”

“Do you care to stake your career on that, Mr Adams?” Victoria conjured a crystal ball at the middle of the table. “His heritage is exactly the danger! A lack of maturity is a lack of self-control! It would take miraculous will for your young half-incubus to resist the buffet of sexual energy coming from Luxemburg right now!” Jenna’s apartment appeared in the ball. Gasps were heard around the room when they saw Caleb towering over Jenna. She was being sexually assaulted by an unseen force along with all of her enchanted clothing.

“But ... that can’t be!” Mr. Adams watched in shame.

“He played you like a fool. And if that wasn’t bad enough--look at this.” Victoria waived her hand, and Kate’s room appeared. Penelope toyed with Kate while the spell book hovered before her.

“Take a good look at that book, Adams. That is not just an ordinary tome; that is Selena’s Book of Shadows. For those of you who don’t know, Selena is the daughter of Lilith, a Succubus from ancient times. According to legend that book is possessed by her spirit. The book is drawn to sexually depraved women and can even turn them into a low-level witch that it can easily manipulate. The very writings inside even change, making spell-casting so easy that the wielder can be easily trapped by their own spells.” Victoria waived her hand and the crystal ball disappeared.

All the board members looked toward Mr. Adams, who was at a loss for words.

“I t was no mistake that Kate got her hands on that book; Caleb could have planned this whole thing from the start. We must get it from her--any more spells uttered from that book could awaken Selena in her ethereal form. Even our powers combined couldn’t stop a being of that might.” Victoria paused and then looked toward Mr. Adams.

“In light of this current situation, you’re relieved of your current duties. I trust in the future you’ll take greater care in vetting your students.” Victoria faded away with a contingent to take care of the problem at hand.


It was nearing midnight, and the girls had been playing volleyball for three hours. Since most of them had class the next morning, they decided to call it quits for the night. Shaila in particular has a test the next morning in psychology, and like a typical college freshman, she’d not yet studied for it. They all stepped out of the pool and headed toward the dorm except for Shaila, who had to go to the locker room to grab her stuff.

“Hey Jessica, I’ll be back in ten minutes. I left my stuff in the locker room.” Shaila said as she waived her off.

“Take your time, I’m meeting James anyway,” Jessica grinned.

“Where the hell are you two going this time of night?”

“All I know is I’m getting my freak on ... woohooooo!” Jessica exclaimed as she skipped back toward the dorm.

James? Shaila thought. What happened to Brian? Todd? Keith? Jack?

While She was friends with some of the sluttier girls at school, Shaila held higher standards for herself. Not that she was waiting for marriage or anything, but she didn’t find a new guy every week either. Not that she couldn’t have one; she was the hottest of her group by far. Her skin was lightly tanned, and her body was athletic and well-toned. Her brown hair was in a perpetual pony-tail, and she had bright green eyes that could captivate anyone in her path.

When she got to the locker room, she decided to take a quick shower to rwash the chlorine off her skin. As she walked in the community shower, she unclasped her pink top, revealing her beautiful full C-cup breasts as they flung free of the fabric. She ran her fingers down her petite waist to remove her pink bottoms, revealing the landing strip toward her tight mound. As she washed herself, her black pantyhose watched in anticipation, wanting so bad to caress her bare skin--but it wasn’t time to make their move.

Shaila stepped out of the shower and dried herself off while walking toward her locker. She sighed when she saw her black cocktail dress, pantyhose, and high-heels. She put on her strapless bra and pulled up her pantyhose, which felt unusually snug against her crotch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.