Enchanted Panties
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by calx86

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kate's panties come to life through a spell and ravish her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation   Violence  

While Kate and Jenna were both involved in their sexual ordeal with Penelope’s enchantments, a certain enchanted pocket pussy from Molly’s sex shop had mischievous plans of its own. It was looking to hide inside a women’s clothing store in a nearby strip mall, hoping to make a chance encounter with another pliable human.

Hovering along the wall at the rear of the place in the dark of night, it escaped any human attention, spotted only by false cameras placed to deter any unsavory characters. It rose into a down-turned vent a good twelve feet up, navigating the duct-work. Before long, it dropped through an open vent into a huge clothing store, with compact departments ranging from outerwear to swimsuits, from business formal-wear to trashy lingerie. It hovered about the store until it came across a life-size brunette mannequin modeling lingerie.

The pocket pussy transferred a little magic into the panties on the mannequin, and they responded by sliding down its plastic legs. It slowly turned itself around and backed itself between the mannequin’s legs, using more magic to mold itself to the form, replacing the mannequin’s asexual flesh-toned crotch with a realistic vagina. The panties slid themselves back up the mannequin’s legs, and the pocket pussy’s magic continued to fill the mannequin, infusing enough of its reserve to bring the form to life.

She unsteadily turned around to the mirror behind her and ran her hands across her plastic body. Her movements were jerky at first, but as she watched her skin slowly turn from hard PVC joints to the flexible simulated skin that the pocket pussy was made of, she began to stretch and shift her long tan-glo limbs, finding their motions smoother and more natural.

She began to caress her firm C-cup breasts, and sure enough, they were soft and pliant, even bouncing and heaving more like real flesh. A slight smirk shined across her face as she turned back around to her normal pose, patiently waiting for someone to enter the store.


Brian had just turned 26, and he found himself in position as the new owner of a small chain of women’s retail stores. His aunt, who built the business from the ground up, had left it to her favorite nephew in her will. It had taken a few weeks to get all the paperwork sorted, and he had just left the local law office in a failed attempt to finish signing over the business into his name. His aunt’s attorney hadn’t shown up for work that day, and none of her paralegals had the paperwork he needed.

He was in no rush. At first, he was anxious to get the whole process over with, but after his first meeting with his aunt’s attorney Jenna Johnson, he began looking for excuses to call, asking about minutiae in the will just so he could hear her voice. He had met with her a couple of times in person, but he couldn’t find the right moment to ask her out. It was a tricky catch--he didn’t want to ask her out while he was still sorting his aunt’s affairs, but when they were said and done, he’d no longer have a professional reason to keep in touch with Jenna.

Since he had nothing else better to do, Brian decided to go look the empty store over. The large flagship store in the strip mall had been run personally by his aunt, who happily managed it six days a week. Being that the weekends were the busiest days, she made a tradition of closing on Tuesdays, the slowest sales day of the week. It was the perfect time for him to check up and see how it had been managed in the weeks since his aunt passed on--after all, it was his responsibility now.

He pulled out his master set of keys and turned over the bolt, opening the front door. Three seconds later, he was startled by the beep of a panel alarm, no doubt waiting impatiently for a code before preparing to dive into a deafening wail. He quickly moved to the panel, flipping it open and hitting the sequence of keys he’d memorized from the deed-transfer packet.

When the beeping stopped, he sighed and let out a laugh. Regaining his composure, he made his way toward the back of the store to find the light main. Unbeknownst to him as he walked toward the back, the display drops and heavy slat blinds dividing the picture windows and the retail space slowly pulled themselves down, darkening the store.

“Geez, it’s dark back here,” he muttered to himself. He grabbed his cell out of his pocket and shined the screen on his carpeted path when he thought he heard the rustling sound of clothes hangers on the other side of the store. He paused.

“Hello? Is someone there?”, Brian asked sternly as he started walking toward the sound. He turned on his cell’s much brighter flashbulb and shined the light in every direction, looking underneath clothes racks, and against the walls. There was no one but the clothes, mannequins, displays, and him.

“Heh. Why am I so jumpy? I could think of creepier settings,” he muttered aloud, looking around at racks of jeans and shelves lined with leggings and stretch pants. He shrugged off his search and made his way to the back again.

Halfway to the panels at the back, he tripped and fell into the clothes rack in front of him, knocking over a mannequin in the process. He slowly stood up glaring at the misplaced boot in his path.

“Shouldn’t a closer know to sort things like this out before heading home?!”, Brian yelled as he stood the clothes rack back up. He put any spilled hangers back on the bar and reached down to grab the mannequin.

“Holy shit!”, he exclaimed at his first touch. The skin was so soft and life-like. He dragged his fingers over a pliant but solid arm, stopping as he reached the shoulder. He stepped back to admire the inanimate model, noting the exquisite detail, even on the breasts filling the black mesh bra.

He examined the mannequin from head to toe, realizing that he’d never seen another like it. She stood about 5’7” and had the figure of a sexy athlete. He stared for a moment at the perfect teardrop breasts inside the mesh bra. He blushed a little, looking around him as if to make sure no one was watching--despite the fact that he knew he was alone. He smiled a bit and reached down to cop a feel of the mannequin’s breasts. He was intrigued by the texture and give of the plump forms, astonished at how real they felt. What kind of retailer would need a mannequin like this? It had to cost a fortune.

He went in for another grab, this time more forcefully, and with both hands. He started to feel himself tenting against his slacks as he examined her body further, sliding his fingers over a flat stomach and reaching down inside her mesh panties.

He stopped dead when his fingertips slid over an emulated mound and found a subtle rise and divide. He gasped, realizing he was touching a life-like vagina.

“Whoa, this ain’t a mannequin--it’s a sex doll,” he said, dumbfounded. He looked around at the others about the store, wondering if they were all like this. As the bulge in his pants began to subside, he started to feel ridiculous--a little boy exploring a fake woman. He pulled his hands away from the mannequin and began to walk away.

“Guess I really need to get laid,” he muttered under his breath. Heading toward the lights again, he stopped in his tracks when he heard a girlish giggle behind him.

“Then what stopped you?” said a seductive feminine voice behind him. “Now you know I’m equipped.” Startled, he spun around and nearly fainted when he saw the mannequin step down from its pedestal like a being from myth.

“What the f--?”

“Shhhh”, the mannequin breathed, shushing him as she put one finger in front of his mouth. “No need to speak. I can feel that aching deprivation in you, you poor thing.” She wrapped her arms around his neck.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.