Enchanted Panties - Cover

Enchanted Panties

Copyright© 2018 by calx86

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kate's panties come to life through a spell and ravish her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation   Violence  

As Kate examined the attractive girl, a cold chill went down her spine. At Penelope`s side was a pair of red lace panties, hovering on their own. A devilish grin formed on Penelope`s face when she saw Kate`s expression.

“You`re not ... you can`t be--”

“Aww, you look like you`ve seen a ghost,” Penelope giggled, inching closer as Kate slowly backed up. “Don`t you find this body pleasing?”

“How is it you`re human? There was nothing in the spell book saying that enchantments could take over humans.” Kate stammered.

“I didn`t do it by myself silly. Let`s just say I had a little help from a mutual friend.”

Caleb, Kate thought. It was that warlock who did this.

“But now we can have all sorts of fun together. Aren`t you excited?” As Penelope crossed the threshold, Kate continued stepping back, considering dodging for the book. Penelope turned to look over her shoulder, and the door slammed and locked itself. “All this power comes so naturally to me now, Kate. You wouldn`t believe what I can do. I`m practically unstoppable.”

Kate tried to lunge for the magic book on the kitchen table, but she felt her robe shift as it loosened around her waist. The ends of its sash coiled around her wrists, pulling them to her sides and behind her.

“Silly girl ... as long as I`m in this form your book is useless.” Penelope said seductively as she licked her lips. Kate looked down at her body to see her robe part, revealing her supple body to Penelope. Wearing nothing underneath, she struggled against the robe as Penelope giggled.

“You`re not blushing, are you, babe? It`s not like you’ve got anything I haven`t seen before. Remember, I used to be wrapped around your crotch at least once a week.”

The robe released Kate`s wrists and pulled itself off her body, filling out to her shape behind her and grasping her shoulders with soft, terry sleeves while Penelope got within kissing distance from Kate.

“Judging by the times you’ve gotten wet while wearing me, I`d be willing to bet you`re a closet bisexual,” Penelope said as she forced a kiss on Kate. Kate struggled at first, but the deeper Penelope kissed, the more limp she became, sandwiched between Penelope`s warm body and her living robe.

Penelope leaned against her, wrapping her arms around Kate. At the peak of the passionate kiss, the two girls and the robe hovered slightly into the air. The red lace panties that had been waiting at Penelope`s side bounced to the floor beneath Kate`s feet and slid up her legs until they were snug around her hips, playing at her crotch.

“And this is where the fun begins my love,” Penelope whispered...


It was early morning, and the blonde that Penelope had terrorized the night before found herself in bed at her apartment.

“What the hell?!” She exclaimed as she sat up, fully clothed in her pajamas. She frantically looked around and then looked down at herself. Her breasts were still. She couldn`t feel her most sensitive parts moving of their own will. She sighed.

“A dream. Of course it was a dream,” she said to herself. She slowly got out of bed and started toward the kitchen to make her breakfast. As she pulled out the milk and cereal to pour herself a bowl, she kept thinking about how realistic her dream seemed. She shrugged it off when she headed to the table to sit down, but as soon as she hit the chair, she felt a slight flick on her clit.

She jumped up again, panicking. She held her crotch with her hand, but nothing was moving.

“Ugh, I must be losing my mind,” she said as she took a bite of her cereal. The rest of breakfast was uneventful save the thoughts of the dream that kept floating through her head.

“Huh,” she muttered. “I guess I probably need to get laid?” She couldn`t shake it off entirely, though. What had happened the night before? Walking back through the kitchen, she found her cell phone, which had a voice mail notification. When she realized what time it was, she knew exactly who the call was from.

“Jenna, this is Ingram. We had an appointment this morning, and you`re a no-show. Not like you at all. If I don`t see you in half an hour, expect me at your place. At least call back if you get this.

“Shit!” Jenna rushed back to her room. She dug through her closet to find acceptable business attire, but the blouse she had in mind was gone. So was the skirt suit.

After taking a second to look around at the shelves and hangers, she noticed that over half her clothes were missing.

“What the fu--”

Before she could finish, she felt a stirring between her legs. She gasped and shoved her hand inside her panties just in time for her snatch to suck her middle finger inside. She gasped with disbelief as her own pussy started sucking her finger. Her own hips joined in the motion, grinding her clit against the hand she stuck in her pajama pants. Jenna shrieked and jerked her hand free.

“You`re kidding me right?! You`re fucking kidding me!” Her voice was shaking. She backed into the wall, trying to get her bearings when she felt something push against both her nipples. She gasped again, opening the top buttons of her pajama top to pull the fabric away from her chest.

It didn`t stop the sensation--her chest started squeezing and contracting just like the night before.

“NO! STOP IT!”, She cupped her breasts, trying to hold them still. It was no use. Her enchanted tits squirmed inside her hands, gyrating, lifting, and bobbing. She couldn`t keep a grip on them.

Seizing the opportunity, Jenna`s pajama top unbuttoned the rest of the way and forced her arms upward. While it slid itself off, her hands were held in place, allowing her pajama bottoms and panties to slide down without interference. By the time both articles of clothing reached her feet, her top slid off the rest of the way and re-buttoned itself, filling well beyond her shape and puffing up like a windsock. While her tits continued kneading themselves, her panties and pajama pants pulled her ankles out from under her. She fell backward, her ass landing on the overinflated pajama top.

Now, with the full length mirror of her closet door in front of her, she was left completely naked except for her socks, which proceeded to force her legs apart. As if she knew what was coming next, she looked down at her vulnerable pussy. She watched in horror as she felt and saw her nether lips part on their own. As her opening swelled, she felt something substantial slide inside her, like she had just been penetrated with an engorged but unseen cock.

“Ungggh...” She tried to fight the uninvited stimulation, but her own cunt was betraying her. She watched in awe while her opening yawned and contracted, the phantom love piston diving deep into her and pulling back just enough to tease her.

She gasped as one of her breasts abruptly lifted up, the negative space of unseen fingers squeezing and contorting its round shape. She shuddered as she felt something flick over the nipple on her other breast, and followed with a squeal when she felt ghostly suction surround her entire aureola. Now she watched as the pink circle seemed to be pulling forward, stretching her tit out in front of her as if it was being sucked by the mouth of an enthusiastic ghost. Her nipples hardened under the assault, and she let out a loud moan--another sign of carnal surrender to her own body`s otherworldly act.

Jenna couldn`t pull her eyes from the mirror, where her displayed body was being treated to unseen advances of all kinds. It was as if an invisible man was fucking her, but when she waved her hands in front of her crotch, there was nothing but empty space. She took hold of the tit being invisibly sucked to find the sensation continued right through her palm. The force was unstoppable.

The hyper-inflated pajama top she sat upon was bouncing her up and down as well, working with the accelerating rhythm of her ghostly fucking. Her back arched and her hands grabbed the puffy shoulders of the pajama top under her. She was going to come.

“OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK”, she yelled as her orgasm hit. Her hot body shuddered sexual energy while her release echoed throughout the room. She was too lost in the moment to notice her lacy panties leap out of her filled out pajama bottoms and head toward her dresser drawers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.