Alexis the Dark Fairy - Cover

Alexis the Dark Fairy

Copyright© 2018 by calx86

Chapter 4

Fantasy Story: Chapter 4 - Vanessa rescues a fairy who plays naughty.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Masturbation   Transformation  

After getting into her car Alexis changed back to her normal self and began flying around inside the car.

“What are you doing?” Vanessa asked. “I’ve never actually been inside a car before. We fairies had always relied on magic and flying. What makes it work?” Alexis was buzzing around so fast Vanessa could hardly keep up with her. Vanessa let out a soft giggle.

“I’m not a mechanic so could not tell you exactly but to put it simply it runs off of gasoline, which is a flammable substance that the engine runs off of.” Vanessa replied.

“I have to admit, I haven’t been entirely honest with you. I was excommunicated from my fairy clan due to my curiosity in human technology.” Alexis stated while she was eyeballing the stereo in the car.

“Why would they care about your interest in our technology?” Vanessa asked.

“Well, we dark fairies are known for being mischief makers amongst humans. Sometimes we steal shiny objects, hide things, make humans trip; you get the picture teehee. While causing someone’s misfortune we are not supposed to be seen by humans at all or leave anything behind that could hint that our kind exists.” Alexis turned red.

“And, you were caught?” Vanessa asked.

“Sort of. It was my first time on the human plane and it was my initiation as you might call it. While in this girl’s house I forgot the most basic rule, and that was to change my appearance. I probably would have been fine since she was sound asleep but I began to explore and tinker with things I have never seen before. I was admiring the TV she had left on. I thought it was a magic mirror of some sort and tried to fly through it. I knocked it off its stand and before I knew what happened she was starring straight at me. I was caught and needed to make my escape and as you already know teehee, I’m a little bit of a pervert and might have, kinda sorta, brought a dildo to life to distract her while I made my exit.”

Vanessa’s eyes widened. “How is that a banishing offense? I mean, surely one of your kind could have come back and erased her memory right?”

“Well, as the enchanted dildo and the girl had their fun, it kind of turned me on. She might have caught me masturbating in the back of the room. Our leader was able to erase her memory but still thought I was a danger to our people. Fairies can’t die easily so we don’t have a death penalty. Banishment is all they could really punish me with.” Alexis giggled.

“Haha wow, I guess that’s a relief in a way. So, since you’ve been banished it doesn’t matter if you reveal yourself to humans, right? Vanessa inquired.

“True, to a point. I mean I won’t get in any trouble with my kind or anything but I’m not a fan of most humans and prefer my existence to be our little secret teehee. I’ve been watching you for some time and the reason I like you is that you have a natural respect for nature around you. You respect all living creatures and don’t misuse the earth’s resources. Your fantasies for magic intrigue me, and you’re a little hottie to boot. “Alexis giggled and blushed.

“Sooo, I didn’t really save you from those boys?” Vanessa looked sheepishly at her fairy friend.

“I may have sort of orchestrated your rescuing me a little bit, but you didn’t disappoint.” Alexis kissed Vanessa’s ear. Vanessa pulled the car into the parking lot of her high school.

“Soooo, my little sexy vixen is this where we’ll find your brother’s cheating little slut?” Alexis giggled.

“Elaina will be here but unless we are able to catch her and James alone I prefer not to strike at the school. I don’t want any witnesses.” Vanessa demanded.

“Awwww, can I at least cause a little bit of mischief?” Alexis said in a pouty voice as she kissed the nape of Vanessa’s neck. “As long as you don’t get caught I guess.” Vanessa laughed.

Alexis smiled sarcastically and gazed at Vanessa. “Honey, no one will even know I’m here. There may be events no can explain teehee, but nothing to prove that I did it”. Alexis blushed and kissed Vanessa’s neck again.

“I’ll meet you back here after your school is over I promise.” Alexis flew from the car into the school out of Vanessa’s site.

“Well, this ought to be a fun day.” Vanessa chuckled.

Alexis changed into her firefly form and flew into the school unnoticed.

“Let’s see ... where can I make some mischief?” She thought to herself. The hallways were full of high school students heading to their classes, lockers, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary until she spotted an 18 year old petite cheerleader with platinum blonde hair, possibly C-cup breast, and a gait with an attitude. She did the typical cute waive and smile at the jocks while turning her nose to the “not so popular” girls as she walked by. She suddenly stopped and slammed a locker shut on brunette girl with glasses, causing her to spill her drink all over the front of her shirt.

“Oh ... my ... god, what is this I hear about you going with Steven to the dance on Friday? That simply must be a mistake”. The blond taunted.

The brunette looked down at her wet shirt and then slowly looked up at her assailant. “I’m sure Steven is just taking you to humiliate you. There is no way he could possibly be interested in a little skank like you”. The blond smirked.

“Shut the fuck up Tasha. Everyone knows you’re the village bicycle. Steven is going with me because he doesn’t want his dick to fall off inside that used up snatch of yours.” The brunette smirked back at Tasha while Tasha’s balled up her fist by her side. Tasha spit in her face and stormed down the hallway.

“Well, well looks like I have my subject of fun teehee. I think someone needs an attitude adjustment”. Alexis said as she followed Tasha to her first class. Tasha sat down at her desk toward the back of the classroom next to a boy in a letterman jacket.

“Hi Steven.” Tasha said while seductively biting her lip.

“Uhhhhh hi”, he said.

“I heard through the grapevine that you are taking Sonya to the dance this Friday. I was hoping you would ask me. I’m soooooo disappointed Steven.” Tasha bent down within an inch of Steven’s face, giving him a good look of her cleavage down her cheerleading top while resting her hand on his thigh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.