Alexis the Dark Fairy - Cover

Alexis the Dark Fairy

Copyright© 2018 by calx86

Chapter 2

Fantasy Story: Chapter 2 - Vanessa rescues a fairy who plays naughty.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Masturbation   Transformation  

“Wanna see more?” Alexis giggled.

After Vanessa finally got her bearings she looked down at her vagina and started poking it.

“Don’t worry honey, the spell was only meant to last 5 minutes or so. Your pretty little pussy is back to normal. At least for now.” Alexis said with a sly grin.

“Holy shit, the-that was amazing.” Vanessa stammered.

“Well, I do aim to please my sexy young vixen and that’s merely a fraction of what I can do.”

Vanessa looked around at her enchanted clothing still floating in the air and moving around on their own.

“So, are they actually alive now or are you just controlling them somehow?”

“Oh they’re very much alive. Unless I revoke the spell, they are sentient beings just like you and I. Right now they are learning their environment. Living clothes are always shy at first unless you enchant them with a specific command. Once they warm up to you, you can wear them again and I promise, there are many hot things enchanted clothes can do to you”. Alexis smirked.

“That’s really cool. Kind of like taming a pet in a way.” Vanessa walked toward her floating pink bra and it began to back off from her as if being timid. She slowly reached out her hand and began petting one of the cups with her fingertips.

“I guess you’re right haha. I could make them more intelligent, but it could be dangerous if you’re inexperienced. It would be a disaster if we lost control of them or any other enchanted object and they got loose outside this house.”

Vanessa retreated her hand and looked back toward Alexis as her face turned from amazement to sheer curiosity.

“Yes? Go ahead and ask I can tell you’re full of questions teehee.”

Vanessa couldn’t help but blush as she looked toward her new, winged friend. “So, if you were to leave my pussy enchanted, I would have to tame it too?”

Alexis burst out in laughter. “Oh honey, I didn’t enchant your pussy in the same way as your clothes. I controlled it with telekinesis and object materialization more or less. Bringing life to body parts has always been strictly forbidden so I’ve never really done it. Seeing how unpredictable it can be, I would rather practice on someone else in case something bad happens. I’m not sure I know how to reverse it, since this type of spell takes a different level of skill.”

“Wow, that’s amazing. It felt very much alive to me.”

“I’m flattered. I have to admit that was my first attempt on anyone else besides myself”. Alexis giggled.

“You used the spell on yourself, like to masturbate?”

“Hey now, fairies get lonely too you know, and it’s not like I can practice this stuff amongst my friends. I’m just lucky I found myself a horny little guinea pig.” Alexis winked.

Vanessa blushed and bit her lip while staring Alexis down.

“Spit it out teehee. You have an idea for some fun don’t you?” Alexis playfully flew around in a circle.

“With everything that you can do, can you make me the same size as you?”

“Ooooh, a shrinking spell, that’s easy”, Alexis giggled as she pointed her finger at her nude friend. Suddenly the room started getting bigger and bigger as the top of the room moved further and further away. Alexis swooped down to the shrunken girl and kissed her on the lips. Vanessa was startled at first but welcomed the kiss as she pulled her new lover closer. Alexis pulled away and her devious grin came back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.