Night of the Living Pussy - Cover

Night of the Living Pussy

Copyright© 2018 by calx86

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A devious fairy brings a prudish girls pussy to life.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   High Fantasy   Horror   Science Fiction   White Female   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Body Modification   Violence  

The ride to the sex shop was mostly uneventful but Stephanie could not help but notice she was beginning to become aroused.

“Wow ... what has gotten into me?” Stephanie said as she took several deep breaths. She felt her vaginal lips move as if forming a smile underneath her skirt.

“Arriving at Molly’s Sex Shop on your right,” said the ominous voice of her GPS. She sighed as she pulled around to park in the back of the shop, hoping not to be seen.

“Fuck yes, this is exciting don’t you think? Hurry up, Stephanie!” Her pussy exclaimed as she put her hand on the door handle.

“Alright I’m going, just remember to keep quiet. I draw too much attention in this outfit as it is,” Stephanie scolded.

She carefully peeked around her car and made sure no one was looking in her direction and bashfully ran to the entrance of the store.

Ring, Ring

Stephanie nearly jumped out of her skin as the door chimed. She sheepishly turned around and noticed a scantily clad Goth girl behind the register with a raised eyebrow.

“Let me guess ... running an errand for a friend or you ran in here on a dare?” The store clerk asked.

“Oh, um ... no, I’m here for me. Sorry, I’ve never been to a place like this before. Is it okay if I just look around for a few minutes?” Stephanie blushed.

“Whatever. My name is Molly. If you have any questions just ask,” Molly said shaking her head.

Stephanie continued to blush as she walked down one aisle after another looking for a vibrator. Between sex dolls, whips, and fuzzy cuffs, she had never seen so many naughty things in one place.

“Hmm, all these things look like so much fun. We’ll have to try them at some point, but let’s stick with a vibrator for today,” Her pussy whispered.

Stephanie’s eyes wandered the shelves until she came across a purple, double-ended, phallus. “Oh wow, I guess this is how two girls have sex, huh?” Stephanie said as she pulled the package closer.

“Oooo, do they vibrate?” Her pussy said excitedly.

“Shhhh, I don’t know let me read it,” Stephanie scolded as Molly glared down the aisle with a puzzled look on her face.

“Yeah, it says so on the package,” Stephanie said.

“Nice, let’s go with that one,” Her pussy said as she began dripping juices down her legs.

“Hey, calm down, you’re making a mess. Why do we need two ends? I didn’t agree to get anyone else involved.” Stephanie blushed.

“It’s not that, honey, I just wanna try something that I think will be fun.” Her pussy lips formed a grin as it grazed her clit with its tongue. She braced herself on the shelf, knocking several items onto the floor.

“Sorry about that, I swear I’m so clumsy!” Stephanie yelled as Molly shook her head. “Cut it out, will you?” Stephanie whispered as she fumbled the items back onto the shelf and made her way to the front with her prize. Once she got to the cash register, Molly raised an eyebrow at her purchase.

“Find everything you need?” Molly inquired. “Yeah, for now.” Stephanie blushed, not sure why she said that.

“Mmkay, that will be sixty-two dollars and fifty-four cents.”

‘Thank God I have cash on me for once. I’m not sure I’m ready for this to show on my bank statement,’ She thought.

Thanks to her over-zealous vagina, her legs were soaked. She began looking around for the restroom.

“I’m sorry, but do you have a restroom?” Stephanie asked embarrassedly as Molly handed her, her purchase.

“It’s in the back,” Molly said without glancing up once. Stephanie headed toward the back until she found a flashing neon toilet sign. She darted in, locking the door behind her.

“Well, at least the facilities in here are clean,” Stephanie stated grabbing a handful of toilet paper.

“I’m sorry, did I make a mess?” Her pussy taunted.

“Very funny. Thanks to you I look like I pissed myself.” Stephanie grimaced.

“I’m sorry,” Her pussy giggled.

“I’m sure,” Stephanie said while wiping her legs.

“Now that we finally have some privacy let’s see that toy up close and personal,” Her pussy said licking its lips.

“Are you crazy?” Stephanie through her hand between her legs as her pussy playfully licked her hand.

“Honey, I’m dying to try this out. Please, I’ll make it quick,” Her pussy begged.

Knowing that she wouldn’t leave easy without making a scene, she caved and opened the package. Her nipples went erect and began moving on their own just like before. Startled, Stephanie grabbed her breasts, dropping the package on the floor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.