Summer Heat
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2018 by radio_guy

I went to my room and closed the door. I undressed and pulled on a pair of boxers and a tee shirt that I used as pajamas along with a few other similar sets.

I slipped into bed to think and pray. I thought about Rachel and whether or not I was prepared to confess that I loved her. I prayed asking God to give me comfort that such a statement was in His will and thereby good for us. I felt warmth about that. I relaxed preparing for sleep.

My door slowly opened and a figure slipped inside my bedroom. The person came over to my bed and slipped under the covers. It was Rachel! I whispered, “What are you doing?”

“Getting in bed with you.”

“But.”

“That part of me is in your bed, too.” She giggled softly. She turned toward me and kissed me quickly. “I don’t want to go too far but want to be close to you for a bit.” She had turned toward me as we had kissed. I quickly realized that she was dressed similarly to me. I could feel her braless breasts as she rubbed them against me. It was incredibly hot and erotic!

I whispered, “What if my parents get up?”

“I talked with your mother. There will be no bed checks tonight.” She hesitated for a moment. “Gerald, I want to leave this bed like I came to it but I wanted to be with you more tonight. Can we do that?”

“Yes, but it’s hard.”

“I know. I can feel you pressing against my leg.” She giggled softly.

“Rachel, I thought about it as and immediately after I got in bed. I even prayed about it. I love you, Rachel Stevenson. I love you lying against me, too. We can be this way though I will reset my alarm for earlier. We shouldn’t be caught if possible.”

I could see her face in the dm light. She grinned. “It’s one thing for your mother to think I’m in here. It’s another for her to know.” I nodded. I reset my alarm clock for four and settled back down. Rachel curled against me delightfully.

We slept. When the alarm went off, I realized that we had turned in the night as we slept. We were now “spoon style” with Rachel’s back to my front. I was clutching one of her breasts with one of her hands holding my hand in place. My penis was pushing against her bottom. I released her breast and turned off the alarm.

Rachel stretched against me delightfully. She whispered, “Gerald, that was and is delightful. I felt so delightfully warm and comfortable in your arms.” She giggled. “You have very good hands.” She wiggled her backside against me and I grew harder.

I smiled, “Get up before I get in.’ She chuckled once more and wiggled.

She moved out from under the covers. “See you later, Gerald.” She bent forward and lightly kissed me. I saw her breasts as she stood. They really looked good. As she left my room, I scoped out her bottom barely covered by her little sleep shorts. It was easily as good looking as it had felt.

I reset the alarm and went back to sleep. When it went off later, I rose and started my day officially.

I went into the kitchen walking behind Rachel. It was good. She knew I was behind her and gave me an extra wiggle. I was looking forward to Wednesday night supper and following her to her apartment tonight.

I made it through work getting things done or at least moving forward those things that should move forward. I went home to find Rachel and my mom there talking. Rachel gave me a hug and kiss. “Pack for a few days. You will stay with me, my man.”

I started but noticed that my mother was smiling. I shrugged and said, “Yes, dear.” I left to pack and returned with a small case. We left for the church where Dad would meet us since his day was running long. Mom rode with Rachel. I thought to myself that they were becoming much too chummy. My bag and Rachel’s were in the back of my truck.

We arrived at church and Dad joined us ten minutes later. He got there just in time for the prayer and be in line with us. We all filled our plates and sat down to eat. Delores and her family sat across from us this evening.

Delores began talking with Rachel and me. Rachel soon had her smiling since Rachel was bragging on her favorite guy, me. Delores had noticed that Alicia never did and Beth hadn’t been involved for long. “Rachel, you seem to really like my friend.”

Rachel smiled. “That’s true but I love him, too. He’s a great guy and I appreciate his presence in my life. We’ve enjoyed being together since the first moment. Gerald makes me feel at ease.”

I was getting uncomfortable with all this. Rachel leaned her head on my shoulder and whispered, “You’ll survive being praised. I’m proud to be seen with you. Gerald, you’re one of the good guys.”

I sort of shrugged. I ate and listened. The girls moved to talking about other things. They both taught though at different schools and different subjects but the problems seemed to be universal.

The meal came to an end and everyone went to the sanctuary to the Bible study. Delores went with her parents while Rachel sat with me and my parents. The study was good as usual and I enjoyed it. Rachel seemed to have enjoyed it, too.

It ended and I followed Rachel’s car to the apartment where she was staying with Matt and Irene. We parked and went inside carrying our cases. Once inside, Rachel came into my arms and kissed me for an hour or so. We were both panting lightly when she released me some. Matt and Irene weren’t home. I said, “Where’s Matt and Irene?”

“They’re visiting some friends. They will arrive late. Gerald, we’re alone for a while and that’s what I’ve been wanting.”

“Rachel, I think we need a chaperone or two.”

“Perhaps but I want some private time with my guy. I haven’t decided if I’m going to let you go home tonight. That’s why you have a bag packed. I may have you sleep with me again. Gerald, we don’t have to have sex but I want to feel your arms around me all night. It was a wonderful feeling last night and I found that I slept comfortably. You seemed to have slept happily, too.”

“I did. I wouldn’t mind sleeping with you that way again.” I thought a moment. “What will your brother say?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.