Summer Heat
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by radio_guy

I knocked on the door and was met by Rachel who kissed me hard and long. It was lovely. Then, I came inside. Matt walked up. He said, “I’m glad you broke that clinch so I could get in.” He grinned. I grinned back. We went inside.

Rachel took my hand with my body willingly following her to the sofa. She had been here long enough to change clothes. She was wearing a tiny pair of short shorts and a sleeveless blouse that was minimally buttoned. There was a lot of Rachel for me to see and it all looked good.

Irene grinned. “Rachel, I think he likes your outfit.” She was sitting in Matt’s lap in their big easy chair. “I know Matt did when I wore it.” Matt blushed. She stood. “Matt, come and help me with supper.”

Rachel moved into my lap. She whispered into my ear, “Gerald, I want you to want me. Dear man, I love you and want you with me.”

“Rachel, I’m not sure it’s love yet but it’s headed that way. My feelings are more than just like for sure.” She gave me an impassioned kiss in which I joined willingly.

“Rachel, let’s let this pot simmer a bit. We still have more to learn about each other. I have been and think I will continue to enjoy learning about you. I would like us to spend some time at my house to determine if you really like me.” She kissed me again.

Irene called us for supper. We untangled and made our way to help carry plates and food into the dining area. After a prayer, we ate. It was good.

We sat around watching TV casually. I said, “Rachel, would you come to my place tomorrow?”

“Your mother has already invited me. I will go there from school with casual clothing packed as well as clothes for school Wednesday. I plan on the Wednesday night supper and Bible study if you want me there.” I nodded. “Good. I want us to be together.”

She grinned. “I will sleep here Wednesday night. We’ll talk about you staying here then.”

I would have to think about my emotions about all that. I felt that things were moving a bit fast but didn’t know how to slow them down nor was I sure I wanted things to slow down. I knew already that Rachel was smart, beautiful, and liked me lots. She had spoken of love. I cared for her much more than “like” but hadn’t yet truly identified my feelings about her. I felt that I would need to move my thinking further wherever it will take me.

I was a bit surprised. I had never had a girl seem to throw herself at me. Most of the time, it had been a struggle to get them to notice me. The only exception to that had been Beth which I had decided had been an interlude for her. I hadn’t liked the ending.

Rachel said softly, “You’re thinking. I can smell the smoke.” She grinned.

“You’re thinking this is unlike me and you’re right. Gerald, I’ve been thinking about you and my past life. Separating from my parents freed me in a number of ways. Going to your church has freed me to see God more clearly. Being with you has freed me from my fears. You are kind, you don’t push, you’re patient. Gerald, you’re a great guy.” She saw my eyes. “And there is no ‘but’ involved. Dad would have run you off long ago. Being here at Matt and Irene’s apartment gave me a chance to see love with their interactions. You have given me a chance to see the possibility of love in our interactions. I want you with me. I’m staying at your parents’ house with you because I want to fully investigate my feelings. They won’t change. You’re the guy for me. We need to prove that.

“Another thing that ‘I’ need to prove to you is that I won’t leave you or send you away. It’s time for a mature love to be present in your life. That’s one that glories in our time together because we enjoy so much together and enjoy learning of each other. It’s more than the simple emotional enjoyment of sitting in your lap and kissing and feeling though that’s an enjoyable part of the whole relationship we have.”

She slid into my lap and spent an hour or two kissing me. I kissed her back. After a while, Matt and Irene went to their bedroom. We stayed on the sofa continuing to kiss and cuddle. I was very relaxed, well, except for one part which was poking her bottom. She gave a little wiggle and smiled to let me know that was very okay with her. My hand found its way under her blouse and palmed her breast over her bra. It seemed firm with a pointy nipple. We continued to kiss and she wiggled her hips some seeming to enjoy the feeling of me pressed up against her bottom.

We slowed down our kissing and she lay on my chest as I reclined back against the back of the sofa. “Rachel, I’m a little surprised. I like it. I like it very much.”

“I enjoyed this time, too, Gerald. I plan for more. I like being with you and feeling your body close to mine. Now, go home and dream of me. I’ll be at your place when you get home tomorrow. I want you to think about us.”

“I will and it will be happy thoughts.”

She kissed me lightly and then stood. She reached down and pulled me up. I stood next to her and embraced her pulling her close. “Good night, Rachel.”

“Good night, Gerald.”

I left after a few more kisses. In the morning, my mother asked, “Is having Rachel stay overnight in our guest room okay with you, Gerald?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” I then did a double take. “Have the sheets been changed?” I looked horrified.

My mother grinned. “Yes, son. I always change sheets and clean the room after it is used. You may rest easy on that score.”

“Thanks, Mom. I would appreciate that and wouldn’t want to advertise to Rachel that Beth had stayed there before. It’s bad enough that she knows about her and Alicia.”

“Son, she wouldn’t be jealous. I know. I’ve talked to her about you and about how she feels. Your activities before the two of you met are not very important to her other than how your prior love life might affect your relationship with her.”

I said, “Okay, Mom.” I had to leave for work but was thinking about how much Mom might have told Rachel. As I drove up and parked, I shrugged. I couldn’t change what she knew and decided that I would be truthful to her as I had since we met.

When the day ended, I drove home. Rachel’s car was parked out of the way beside our driveway. I parked in my usual spot, got out, and went to the kitchen door that I usually used. Rachel let me get inside. She had been there long enough to change clothes. She was wearing a pair of short shorts I thought she might have borrowed from Irene and a blouse unbuttoned enough to show some cleavage. She looked great. She also looked hot! As I entered, she plastered her body against mine and kissed me hard and long.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.