Summer Heat
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by radio_guy

“Beth, while enjoyable, that isn’t a good idea.”

“I think it is. Gerald, I care about you. I would like us to be together all the time.”

I stammered, “But, that’s not possible.”

“That’s true. However, there are plenty of bedrooms here and your parent’s house has an extra. I don’t plan for you to be far.”

I put up my hands in surrender smiling, “Pack. You will come to my house.” I paused. “Mom said this would happen.”

“Your mother is a smart woman. Keep listening to her. I like her.” She grinned. “I think me at your house will probably be better because it brings down the temptation level. I’ll leave a note for Marie and pack for the weekend. I’ll ride with you and return Sunday night. I’ll need to drive to work Monday. We’ll be going in separate directions then.” I hadn’t thought of that. She left for the kitchen and came out a minute later heading for the bedroom area.

I waited in the living room. A few minutes later, Beth called out, “Gerald, I need a strong back.” I followed my hearing to a pretty bedroom. She had a large suitcase lying on the bed closed and ready. “Please carry it out.” I nodded and hefted it as I put it on the floor. It was heavy. I rolled it out and placed the case in the back of my truck. We left for my parent’s house.

When we arrived, both of my parents were there grinning. Mom moved Beth into the spare bedroom. I carried the suitcase. In the bedroom, Mom said, “You two will have to work out a bathroom code.” She grinned. Dad grinned. I blushed.

Beth said, “I’ve seen him in his bathing suit but I bet his birthday suit shows more. She grinned. I blushed more.

I set the suitcase on the bed. Beth smiled. “Gerald, unless you and your dad want to see my lingerie, you might leave.” Dad and I left to sit in the living room.

“Dad, is this okay?”

“Quite. She’s a beautiful girl and quite smart. She thinks the sun rises and sets on you. It doesn’t.”

I smiled. “I know. She truly makes the day brighter when she’s in sight though. You wouldn’t believe how she looks in a bikini.”

“Probably not. It seems you’ve seen her in one.”

“Yes, sir. Last Saturday, we golfed and then went to the suite which had two bedrooms. We put on our suits and went to the pool there. Beth wowed everyone including me. She is gorgeous anyway. When you package that body in a skimpy bikini, it boggles the mind.”

Beth and Mom entered. What boggles the mind, dear man?”

“You in a bikini.”

“Maybe we should tan out in the backyard tomorrow afternoon? Then, your dad will understand your vacant look.” She grinned.

“The same suit?” She nodded. “I’m willing if you are.”

It was getting late. After a little more kidding, we retired to our separate rooms. Mom and Dad went first. We spent a while kissing good night before parting to our rooms.

I slipped on a pair of boxers for sleeping. It was a quiet night. In the morning, I went to the bathroom not thinking. Though the door was closed, I opened it and went inside without thinking. I heard a squeal. “Gerald!”

I suddenly remembered that Beth was here! She was gorgeous in boy short panties and a cropped top blouse. I backed out mumbling, “Sorry.”

Through the door, she giggled, “You should knock and then wait before just barging inside. Give me a moment.” I waited and she said, “Come in.” She had dressed in shorts and a tee shirt now. “Gerald, I could have been drying off from a shower!”

“I’m sorry, Beth. I wasn’t really awake and wasn’t thinking. I need to use the toilet for a moment and then I’ll get out.”

She walked out smiling. “I’m finished. It’s yours.” I emptied my bladder and washed my hands and face. Refreshed and thinking, I went to my room to dress. I pulled on shorts and a tee shirt with sneakers and socks. I went into the kitchen and poured coffee. I looked at Beth and she nodded. I handed the cup to her and got another. My mother saw all that.

“Train him right, Beth.”

“I’m trying Missus Addison. He’ll learn. I’m patient and he’s fairly bright.” She grinned impishly. I decided to sip my coffee so said nothing.

Mom started breakfast and I took my coffee to shave in the bathroom. “Where are you going, Gerald?”

“I need to shave so I’m headed to the bathroom.”

“Good. I want to watch.” I shrugged. She followed me out of the room and into the bathroom. Once inside, I wet my face with pre-shave and turned on my electric razor. I shaved making sure I got everything.

I put on after-shave and Beth gently rubbed my cheek. That made me shiver. “I wanted to be sure you didn’t miss a spot.” She grinned. “You didn’t.”

My face dry, we returned to the kitchen. Beth announced, “He does a satisfactory job of shaving. I checked.” Dad was there grinning. He prayed for our meal and we ate.

When we finished eating, I grabbed my plate and Beth’s after being sure she was finished and put them in the dishwasher. I then said, “I need to do some laundry.”

Beth said, “My, you are industrious. I was going to suggest we lie out and work on our tans. I picked up a special suit for you to wear.” Her fiendish smile was in full force. I think my parents were thinking about what it might be. Inside, I was shuddering while I thought about what it might be. I went into my room and retrieved the clothes hamper. I sorted lights and darks as I loaded the machine. Once ready to start, I didn’t have enough for a good load of either. Looking at the darks, I combined them into one load with the whites. I set the machine closing the door for noise and headed for the living room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.