The Taxi Driver Task Force - Cover

The Taxi Driver Task Force

Copyright© 2018 by Diane Destry

Chapter 9

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 9 - San Francisco Police Detective Trish Cavanaugh didn't want the transfer from the Serious Crimes Squad to the Taxi Driver Task Force because it was the sort of case that only came along once in a lifetime and she was happy being the low gal on the totem pole right where she was. Now she is all caught up in the horror of a serial killer that toys with his female victims in ways that wake her up at night shaking with the vision of his limitless evil.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Cheating   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Day 9 (16 October 2018) Notes for Taxi Driver Task Force initiated on 8 October 2018 (Detective Trish Cavanaugh Badge 3446 SFPD)

A quick reminder that this entry for day 9 of 16 October 2018 will include the victim case files for Taxi Driver killer Victim number 9 and Victim number 10.

All the stores were open and the tourists continued to flock into the city for the sights and sounds of the San Francisco long remembered in verse and song. The hungry sea creatures still wandered along the shore of Fisherman’s Wharf and the homeless were still sleeping rough on the street and creating a sad sight for tourists and permanent residents alike.

My daughter had just informed me well before her sixteenth birthday that she thought she might have a “vocation” serving the Lord, Jesus Christ. This was the girl that only just recently was “learning” all about the Cannabis explosion for the younger generation, the girl that listened to her cowardly “besties” and went out to clip panties and bras from any store with weak security, and the girl that had given me pause by showing unusual attraction to seriously tall black boys with dicks that would make a mother weep with pride for her contribution to the female gender. As a mother of a teen-aged girl, I had an entirely different perspective.

She seemed all enthusiastic with her new direction in life and I had to agree it was better than her former direction although I would have preferred a more middle of the road life style because I found most of the humans closely aligned with religious fever were often lacking in pragmatic common sense about natural instincts. On the other hand, crossing the line into the less than honest existence of outside the law leanings was not my idea of a happy ending future.

I finally got the starry-eyed FBI special agent up to see my wall diagram of the conclusions in the Taxi Driver killer manhunt and he was obligingly satisfied with the effort of connecting the dots. In fact, it was relatively easy to move him from a mug of Irish coffee and bakery scones to the bedroom to see my photo albums conveniently located in the bureau right next to my king-sized bed with the huge mirror on the headboard that was decorated by my perverted ex-husband with a fetish of watching his dick getting buried in my happily pounded bottom.

I had been feeling a bit deprived lately because I hadn’t really had anything steady since my ex-hubby had jumped the reservation for some prime teen-aged ass.

Old Frank had been a pain in the ass, but sometimes you got to take the pain to get the good feeling a hard dick can dish out in the nocturnal hours.

Nick the Dick was a little slow to react but when he saw I wasn’t wearing any undies, he got the picture real fast like a real trained detective. It was only moments later that I found he had me down in a face down, ass up position on the bed and I assumed he was watching us in the mirror because he kept slapping my ass cheeks like I was a naughty schoolgirl that had forgotten her homework.

This will be a good point to bring in the two Victim’s case files and we can finish off the background details on the Taxi Driver’s list of completed cases at least in the point of view of the twisted rapist and killer of young women hoping against hope that he would never get apprehended before he feasted on more young pussy in the wrong place at the wrong time.

VICTIM REFERENCE: (TDVIC09) (201705150523) NAME: Jasmine Assam AGE: 32 RACE: Middle East BODY DISCOVERY LOCATION: 24 hour laundromat on Mission Street inside a commercial dryer in the off position.

CRIME SCENE LOCATION: Hallway of 2269 Mission Street about two blocks south of the Body Discovery Location. Considerable amount of forensic evidence was collected both at the Crime Scene Location and the Body Discovery Location. All located in boxes in the evidence locker in the annex building.

WITNESSES: None REPORTED BY: Patrolman George Saunders and Vice squad detective Angie Simpson on routine patrol at the Mission street “open all night” locations.

OFFICERS ON SCENE: See Reported By above.

INITIAL INVESTIGATOR: Lead detective Maury Saunders from the Presidio investigation unit.

VICTIM EMPLOYMENT: Producer assistant, Associated Press, International, San Francisco, CA 317 Powell Street.

NEXT OF KIN: Mary and Jacob Assam, 919 King Street, San Francisco, CA COLOR HAIR: Blonde (dyed) COLOR EYES: Brown BODY TYPE Thinner than normal, tends to do things by intuition rather than plan and seems to always be on a diet according to her friends and relatives.

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged to be married ADDRESS: Market and sixteenth in the district.

PETS AT HOME: none AUTO INFO AND LOC: No auto registered.

PRIORS: None CORONER’S REPORT: Death by Homicide CAUSE OF DEATH: Sudden loss of blood INVENTORY VALUABLES: The complete list is extensive as the subject victim is a collector of jewelry and other baubles. All are located in safe three at the annex building.

LAST 24 HOURS SUMMARY: Subject victim was not at work the day before the day of demise. She was given the day off because she was being sent the next weekend to cover a festival of dance and music in the Dominican Republic. She had purchased an additional ticket for her husband to be and they planned to have a quick and inexpensive wedding there that would be binding in the United States. What with the cartels in Mexico, it was a much safer place than the marriage mills south of the border. She had decided to spend the day cleaning her room and getting her clothes dry cleaned and washed and ready to start married life. The morning was spent picking up the dry cleaning and replacing her worn out undies and socks and nightwear at some off the local discount stores using the bonus paid by the company to offset her expenses. She entered the laundromat listed as the scene of the crime and place where the body was discovered at about 1900 hours and was seen by many customers right up until 2200 hours when she went off the radar. There are several “ironing” and “folding” rooms to the rear of the laundromat and she was last seen entering one at about 2230 hours by a Jodie James, 320 Ralph Street, San Francisco, CA looking exhausted from all her labors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.