The Taxi Driver Task Force - Cover

The Taxi Driver Task Force

Copyright© 2018 by Diane Destry

Chapter 7

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 7 - San Francisco Police Detective Trish Cavanaugh didn't want the transfer from the Serious Crimes Squad to the Taxi Driver Task Force because it was the sort of case that only came along once in a lifetime and she was happy being the low gal on the totem pole right where she was. Now she is all caught up in the horror of a serial killer that toys with his female victims in ways that wake her up at night shaking with the vision of his limitless evil.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Cheating   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

This chapter contains the Taxi Driver killer’s victim files for victim number 5 and victim number 6. In another chapter after the victim reference listings are completed up to the end of September, 2018, I will re-print the witness statements, the Interrogation reports and the Coroner’s reports and parts of the autopsy results. This is a Journal of my thoughts on the subject of the Taxi Driver Serial Killer and does not include some of the more highly classified documentation in the Task Force Official Report Folder.

This journal is merely an organized record of the known facts about the total of fourteen murders of young women in the San Francisco area in the period of 2015 to 2018. Several Federal “Profiler” professionals have made efforts to make the identity of the so-called Taxi Driver more visible to the law-enforcement agencies both in and around the San Francisco Bay Area. The public female population has reached the panic level of fear with regard to using Taxis as a mode of transportation. The rising popularity of the “Uber” and the “Lyft” driver services in the area was enhanced by considering this risk element for supposed “regular” Taxi driver services. That advantage to the non-Taxi Cab driver services was severely curtailed in early 2018 by the local media expose that a majority of the “Uber” and “Lyft” drivers were either convicted felons or had no insurance in the event of a serious accident and that riders were not as protected as they were in regular Taxi Cabs. I would like to interpose at this juncture that a percentage of the professional profilers were not entirely convinced that the premier serial killer of young females in San Francisco was actually a Taxi Driver. It was speculated that the killer might be one of the “Gypsy” cabs that plied their trade at the tourist traps and hotels in the downtown area. It was possible that he might even mark the Airport for picking up single females because the Gypsy cabs were adept at working the fringes of the chaos of incoming flights with high demand and low supply of available Taxis. (A later chapter will be devoted to discussion of the transportation industry and the safeguards (or lack thereof) for tourist and local travelers.

VICTIM REFERENCE: (TDVIC05) (201605220558)

NAME: Heather Mullins

AGE: 28

RACE: White

BODY DISCOVERY LOCATION: Gas Station trash area on corner of Hyde and Delmonico Street

CRIME SCENE LOCATION: Room 25 of the Bayside Motel just off Market and Sixteenth.

WITNESSES: None

REPORTED BY: Vincent Jones, security agent, Discount Gas and Snacks, San Francisco, CA.

OFFICERS ON SCENE: Patrolman Curtis Eastwood, Vice squad trainee Glenda Jackson

INITIAL INVESTIGATOR: Detective Second Class April Langton working out of the Sixteen Street sub-station for violent street crime downtown unit. She is currently working this case and one other attributed to the Taxi Driver killer in his spree of raping and killing young females inside the city limits of San Francisco. At thought comes to my mind that perhaps that is one avenue the Task Force has not investigated in any detail. To be clear, it is the unusual fact that all of the victims have been both killed and disposed of inside the City Limits when it would seem like there would be a vast supply of nubile young females in the surrounding suburbs equally available and fitting his evil parameters of victim material. When I raised that thought at a recent round table review of the cases, I was a minority of one in that possibility of an analysis. As “low man on the totem pole” or I should say, “low woman”, I do not see any advantage in starting a lone investigation that might be construed as counter-productive to the Task Force.

VICTIM EMPLOYMENT: Waitress at “Sparky’s Bar-B-Que” on corner of Ashbury and Seventeenth Street, San Francisco, CA. She was employed there for past six months having moved from Las Vegas, NV after short incarceration in Clark County Jail for solicitation on the Strip.

NEXT OF KIN: Brother listed as Tony Mullins, Lance Corporal, USMC base Camp Pendleton, CA (Telephone number in file on contact sheet)

COLOR HAIR: Brown (usually wears blonde wig for work and outside)

COLOR EYES: Brown (Wears glasses)

BODY TYPE: Slightly overweight and top-heavy.

MARITAL STATUS: All applications state – “Unmarried”

ADDRESS: Currently rooming with a Jessica Hale, 438 Lombard Street Apt 2D Rear, San Francisco, CA

PETS AT HOME: Black cat called midnight

AUTO INFO AND LOC: none listed (uses Market Street Rentals)

PRIORS: Rap sheets in Clark County, Nevada and Sacramento, CA all for solicitation and assaulting a police officer as well as DUI and public intoxication.

CORONER’S REPORT: Subject died as a result of Homicide. Victim was asphyxiated and bled out from multiple cuts in vaginal and anal areas probably for the infliction of pain by an unknown assailant. One finger was cut off and not at crime scene.

CAUSE OF DEATH: Sudden blood loss

INVENTORY VALUABLES: See safe three at the annex under subject name

LAST 24 HOURS SUMMARY: Period prior to noon on day of demise was unknown as the room-mate was still at work taking fees at the bridge to Oakland. See room-mate statement that the subject was often not at home when she usually returned at one PM each afternoon. They managed to occupy the domicile at con-conflicting hours except on certain holidays and most Sundays when neither of them were working. Room-mate stated she believed the subject worked two jobs, the one as a waitress and the other job as a private contractor for a “fly-by-night” Entertainment Agency called Dynasty Models. Assignments were taken by text or voice mail and contractors would expect to earn from one hundred to three hundred dollars for an hour of “rubbing down” some out-of-town visitor in one of the many hotels or motels in the area. No license was required for the rub-down service providing the contractor did not advertise as a massage specialist or a professional stress reducer. This was a loop-hole in the City anti-vice program that was reputed to be merely a “lip-service” deal in more ways than one.

FORENSIC INVENTORY: See list in subject case file (note: DNA in red folder)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.