The Taxi Driver Task Force - Cover

The Taxi Driver Task Force

Copyright© 2018 by Diane Destry

Chapter 6

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 6 - San Francisco Police Detective Trish Cavanaugh didn't want the transfer from the Serious Crimes Squad to the Taxi Driver Task Force because it was the sort of case that only came along once in a lifetime and she was happy being the low gal on the totem pole right where she was. Now she is all caught up in the horror of a serial killer that toys with his female victims in ways that wake her up at night shaking with the vision of his limitless evil.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Cheating   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Day 6 (13 October 2018) Notes for Taxi Driver Task Force initiated on 8 October 2018 (Detective Trish Cavanaugh Badge 3446 SFPD)

VICTIM REFERENCE: (TDVIC03) (201512191557)
NAME: Daisy Jones
AGE: 26
RACE: Mixed BODY DISCOVERY
LOCATION: City Parking Garage, Market Street
CRIME SCENE LOCATION: Same as Body Discovery Location
WITNESSES: Ms. Doris Duke, 568 Coronado Drive, San Francisco, CA, Mr. Alistair Calloway, Acorn Apartments, Pacific Coast Highway, San Mateo, CA. (Statements in Duke, Doris file box) REPORTED BY: Clair Hopkins, City Transport Service Employee SFTS 4457 (See Supervisor at Market Street Transport Center, First Floor City Employee Record Department. Mrs. Hopkins also collected several items of forensic interest that are in the evidence locker in the Annex building under Case of Jones, Daisy (201512191557) OFFICERS ON SCENE: Detective First Class Connie Anderson, Patrolman Mark Stevens, assigned to the Street Crime Division at the Embarcadero Center, Police Cadet Tony Smith and Police Cadet Rhonda Flemson.

INITIAL INVESTIGATOR: Ducky Simpson Detective Lieutenant assigned to the new Serial Crime Investigations section at the Mission Street lockup.

VICTIM EMPLOYMENT: Victim was not employed but was under contract to Galaxy Entertainment LTD for providing escort services to downtown hotel special services for tourist trade. She was only under contract for about one month at the time of the homicide. Other contractors are not willing to make statements and the general comment is “don’t know anything about her!” Due to the non-employment status, there are no records of the deceased except that her checks are made out to the name of Florence (Daisy) Jones under listed P.O. Box at the Santa Fe Railway Station (Box number redacted for confidentiality) NEXT OF KIN: None listed COLOR HAIR: Blonde, recently dyed non-professionally COLOR EYES: Hazel BODY TYPE: Slender, almost thin with small breasts and pads used to make buttocks appear curvier. On the tall side about five foot six and weighed approximately 110 lbs.

MARITAL STATUS: Unknown at this time, wedding ring is in the valuables box at Safe number three.

ADDRESS: Last known address is the Shamrock Motel on Pacific Coast Highway where she was an “on again, off again” customer that made no trouble and did not mingle with the other guests and was not known to have any visitors. Note: Cameras in facility not working with exception of one camera right over the cash register for insurance purposes. (Refer statement of desk clerk on duty on the evening of the homicide. Statement of Mr. Augie Arnold is located in the Jones, Daisy file box.

PETS AT HOME: N/A AUTO INFO AND LOC: None noted PRIORS: Long sheet of mostly petty crimes ranging from shoplifting to solicitation. No record of any history of violence and no known friends as felons.

CORONER’S REPORT: (Refer CR20151557) CAUSE OF DEATH: Homicide by exsanguination INVENTORY VALUABLES: Located in Safe #3 LAST 24 HOURS SUMMARY: Subject was reported by source at the Shamrock Motel to have exited her room at 0730 hours and walked to the Waffle House outside in front of parking lot facing the Pacific Highway. An early morning worker at the Waffle House indicated that the subject ordered scrambled eggs and white toast with no butter. Apparently the subject was told by Galaxy Entertainment that she needed to “loss a few pounds” if she wanted to stay on their contractor list. Subject told source that she had a doctor’s appointment on Market Street because she had discovered blood in her urine over the past weekend. (See Coroner Report for the location of the autopsy report medical section.) Note: Still attempting to locate the name of the Doctor to get statements on alleged visit on day of demise.

FORENSIC INVENTORY: Located in evidence locker at annex. There are a total of four boxes under the Jones, Daisy file. No removal without clearance from Department Headquarters.

MURDER WEAPON: A bloody box cutter (orange) recently purchased from U-Haul on Geary with the SKU still affixed to the handle. Employee at the U-Haul stated that they sell at least a dozen of these items every day to customers and in most cases they are given away for free when a large order of containers are purchased by a customer. He also noted there was a space on the counter with a number of the cutters inside that were used in day to day operations and that some “customers” would consider them such a low priced item that they just take them with them when they left. The manager stated at a later date on the telephone “We don’t mind customers clipping the things because they are sort of an advertisement with the U-Haul Logo and our phone number on the side.” (Fingerprints inconclusive, but DNA is still ongoing.) Note: Budget cuts make DNA analysis possible only when a strong case for prosecution is indicated by lead investigator. At last count, there were over 12,000 requests backlogged just for Rape investigations from the past four years.

MISSING ITEMS: Control top pantyhose are assumed to be missing because the subject wore them to contain her “ass-curving pads” and several co-workers attested to that fact. Subject was known to have cashed her most recent check the day before and she was alleged to be carrying a large amount of cash in her purse since she never left any valuables in the motel room when she was absent. Purse was in inventory but no cash included according to the inventory sheet.

NOTES AND COMMENTS: It was believed that the subject victim was using a series of various aliases and that she was known under those names and not the name on her driver’s license. There are no records of her ever filing any income tax report and she had no other visible means of support. The fact that she was connected to the “escort” industry put her in a pool of thousands of female residents that seldom stayed in one location very long and seldom had friends or acquaintances that truly knew them well or had any idea about their past activities. There was some indication that the subject had relocated to the San Francisco area from the Las Vegas region but when running her supposed name, there was no record of her being a resident of that area. She was basically “off the grid” in a way that people that do not want anyone to know about their past assume as a normal way of life. That makes it difficult to investigate if she had any enemies or if she had an ex-husband or an ex-boyfriend that wanted to do her harm. All of the above points to the fact that the killer was well aware of this and felt reasonably safe about choosing her to fill his urge to kill and rape defenseless females in the city of San Francisco.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.