The Taxi Driver Task Force - Cover

The Taxi Driver Task Force

Copyright© 2018 by Diane Destry

Chapter 2

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 2 - San Francisco Police Detective Trish Cavanaugh didn't want the transfer from the Serious Crimes Squad to the Taxi Driver Task Force because it was the sort of case that only came along once in a lifetime and she was happy being the low gal on the totem pole right where she was. Now she is all caught up in the horror of a serial killer that toys with his female victims in ways that wake her up at night shaking with the vision of his limitless evil.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Cheating   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Day 2 (9 October 2018) Notes for Taxi Driver Task Force initiated on 8 October 2018

(Detective Trish Cavanaugh Badge 3446 SFPD)

My daughter Diane’s report card was all “A”s and I took my dog Otto out on a run up some steep hills in the neighborhood keeping him happy and me all exercised out like I had spent a couple of hours in the gym.

One of the possible victims had been verified as being part of the investigation from certain factors that I hesitate to even put into writing in this supposed confidential journal. Let it suffice to say that a certain anal part of the anatomy was subjected to specific stresses that conformed to the exact same “modus operandi” as the Taxi Driver Task Force.

I thought I would include in this section of my journal why the case is called the “Taxi Driver” task force. Obviously, we have come to the conclusion that the killer uses his employment as a taxi driver to approach and subdue the victims before he has his way with them and then disposes of them like just so much garbage to be thrown out with the trash.

Before going any further, I should also mention that the task force has been in existence for the better part of a year and I have just recently joined it from my last assignment on the Serious Crimes Squad.

I was still only a Detective second class because I made a bad mistake a few years ago by shooting my partner in the ass on a bust over in a gentlemen’s club in the North Shore. I had the excuse that it was a ricochet and that he was not supposed to be peeking into the girl’s dressing room like some pervert with a yen for naked flesh. I was actually aiming at a black dude with a retro Afro getting ready to cut loose on my partner’s exposed back from the other side of the bottle-lined bar. I hit his hand and his gun and the frigging round went through two bottles before clanging off the brass rail and clipping my Dicky boy right in his left cheek with enough force to knock him flat on his face looking in at the naked girls getting changed for the next dance.

He sat on a pillow for the next two weeks and I was given a series of physiological sessions to make certain it was just an accident and I had no hidden feelings of anger at my partner who was almost on the verge of retirement and had never come close to being shot before.

Fortunately, he knew I was covering his back and not looking to take a shot at it and we remained good friends despite the circumstances.

My ex-partner Dicky Boy took the opportunity to retire and I was finding it difficult to get another partner because of the bad press. It was mainly because of that situation that I jumped at the chance to get on the Taxi Driver Task Force.

I knew that Police Captain Veronica Crawford was in my corner because we had shared a room up in Las Vegas at a Law Enforcement Conference that got a little wild and wooly at the time. I was never so glad that the motto was, “Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” because I did some things that normal females don’t do and go to church the following Sunday like butter wouldn’t melt in their mouths. I was in the middle of a marriage that was going south in a handbasket and in dire need of some TLC and rest and relaxation away from the job. My old nanny from Daly City was taking care of my Diane at that time because my useless hubby was supposedly working “overtime” and it wasn’t until the divorce proceedings that I found out he was screwing anything in skirts mostly in the ass and spanking the shit out of them even when they objected. I guess he knew he wasn’t going to get any of that at home and maybe it was my fault for not being as open-minded as I am now, way back then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.