The Taxi Driver Task Force - Cover

The Taxi Driver Task Force

Copyright© 2018 by Diane Destry

Chapter 1

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 1 - San Francisco Police Detective Trish Cavanaugh didn't want the transfer from the Serious Crimes Squad to the Taxi Driver Task Force because it was the sort of case that only came along once in a lifetime and she was happy being the low gal on the totem pole right where she was. Now she is all caught up in the horror of a serial killer that toys with his female victims in ways that wake her up at night shaking with the vision of his limitless evil.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Cheating   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Day 1 Notes for Taxi Driver Task Force initiated on 8 October 2018

(Detective Trish Cavanaugh Badge 3446 SFPD)

Memo for file: Background information on my assignment to this task force. My name is Trish Cavanaugh and I reside at the Geary Hill Condos downtown along with my teenaged daughter Diane and my German Shephard Otto in a ground floor apartment with a garden in the back. My Diane is adopted but that doesn’t make her any less my daughter and I only mention it to be clear on that score in case some prick tries to make it look I was hiding something which I hardly ever do because I know from experience it rarely ever works out. I drive a 2018 Spark LT with a nice GPS system that makes it easy for me to find anywhere in the data base in a matter of a couple of seconds. The thing was so cheap I almost felt like I was robbing the dealer when I drove it off the lot. Still, it got forty miles to the gallon on the highway and handled like a charm. I had a nice under the dashboard hideaway for a back-up piece that made me feel a lot safer in the parking garage.

It was a Smith & Wesson .22 LR that did the job with no kick at all and the ammo was cheap enough that it was reasonable to do a lot of actual shooting practice and not fool around with the “dry-fire” business that was just an excuse to save money in the budget.

My daughter doesn’t like the fact I am a police detective because she is anti-gun, anti-government, and probably anti- a lot of other shit, she hasn’t told me about as yet.

I joined the SFPD (San Francisco Police Department) right out of college. I had attended the Police Science department at Sacramento State College where I had excelled in California State Law and handgun marksman training right at the top of my class. My first years were spent in bullshit stuff like traffic control and rousting homeless people off the streets. Of course, it was only to shift them from the more tourist favored streets to the less desirable ghettos for the drug and pussy trade residents of our fair metropolis. Most of the city residents were of either too rich or too poor to ever mingle in any sort of partnership that might show some sort of unity of spirit usually found in cities of a less transitory nature.

I moved into the petty crime and Burglary section dealing mostly with shop lifters and teenaged girls that would steal anything that wasn’t nailed down and guarded. The number of non-violent young females that got incarcerated for those crimes was staggering. They tended to become well-educated in all sorts of crimes whilst incarcerated and graduated to crimes of all types once they returned for a more mature stab at committing crime.

It was only this past Fourth of July holiday that I was transferred to the “Serious Crimes” section and was ultimately assigned to the “Taxi Driver Task Force” only about ninety days later.

There are only two females on the Task Force.

Besides me, there was Police Captain Veronica Crawford with her shaking hand that signaled some sort of nervous palsy that she got from her stint in the bomb squad defusing stuff that I would do my best to avoid at any cost.

Veronica was in good shape with a trim figure and a pair of boobs that still defied gravity with a staunch and feisty feminine fight to stay sensuous even in a shitty job. She had managed to survive some purges of the department by reformers now and then but it was because she was a female and there were not too many females on the force because the job was hard on the softer side of human nature and females were at a distinct disadvantage. She had thrived because she was harder than most men when it came to emotions and she not the sort of person to be bent by either pussy or cash because she had lots of family money and no interest in getting too friendly with females, either on the force or civilians whatever the case might be.

I had some similarities to her except I didn’t have that kind of financial backing and I was still depending on my child support and alimony payments from my detestable ex-husband, assistant District Attorney Frank Feeney with his “fuck –them-all” attitude that he had expanded to include his own personal conduct with pretty young things that were willing to give it all up to him for some much-needed favors in the legal realm. I would be the last one to blow the whistle on my ex-husband because I didn’t want to be the one that killed the golden goose when I was depending on it to keep me out of the red.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.