The Catalyst Reborn
Chapter 72: Revised Plans

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 72: Revised Plans - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Early-Mid Oct, 1986

Charlie POV:

Charlene, Linda and I were just having breakfast when Willie ‘summoned me’. We had planned on going out to the new property to await the guys delivering our new trailers. Willie said he urgently needed me to undo a spell that Chen had put on the guy in charge of that group ‘ETCETERA’.

Willie assured me that this would be a quick ‘Cum and Go’, so I told Linda and Charlene to head out there and I would just meet them on-site.

I popped out there, invisible of course, and Willie filled me in on exactly what he wanted me to do. They had come up with a reasonable plan to possibly infiltrate this General’s covert organization. Since they still wanted me to stay out of the picture I did my ‘cure’ whilst assuming my Angel persona. As soon as I finished I went invisible and just hung out in the corner of the room.

The General thought I just disappeared, but I told Willie that I wanted to hang around and hear what was going on. He said that was fine, he just didn’t want the General to know that I was another one who now knew about his organization. Since I knew it was going to take Charlene and Linda at least half an hour just to get to our new property, I felt I had a little bit of time.

I was impressed with the way they choreographed the entire meeting.

I watched everything right up until the point where they promised the General he might get telepathy if he remained cool. Maggie had invited me into her head, which was a very intimate gesture. I got to see, up close and personal, her technique of delving into the General’s mind. It was very similar to Mary’s. Maggie’s was just more aggressive, yet still unobtrusive so she doesn’t get discovered.

She also explained to me, while we were together, everything they were trying to do.

I told her that we would have the new trailers all hooked up by tonight, if she and the rest of the gang, wanted to pop out and spend the night with us. I assured her we would have plenty of room since Bob and company were still all up at Greg’s island.

She said they would have to see what was going to happen with their plan, but thought it was a good idea and would let me know.

When I popped back out to our new home-site, Charlene and Linda had just pulled in.

It wasn’t long before the trailers arrived.

We put the two trailers in an L-shape with the entry doors facing to the East on the Toy-hauler and the North on the 5th-wheel. We paid the extra to have them tied down so a strong storm wouldn’t move them any. They helped us get everything hooked up including running a PVC pipe all the way down to the septic connection. They also included a tap to hookup our old 5th-wheel.

Shortly after noon everything was finished. We made sure the refrigerators were turned on and the air-conditioners were running since it was still getting up over 90 degrees every day.

We had planned on popping back to Chicago to pick up the twins.

But first, we decided it would be a good idea to re-familiarize ourselves with the interior layout of the new trailers.

That’s when we suddenly realized we had a shit-load of things we needed to buy. We essentially had a brand-new place with absolutely nothing in it other than the furniture!

The sheer volume of everything we needed was nearly overwhelming. We needed bedding and pillows for three king-size beds, three queen-sized beds, two double beds and two single kid’s bunkbeds.

We also needed everything for the kitchen, not to mention towels, wash cloths and things like that.

It made me recognize that we really needed a truck to haul everything. The bedding and pillows alone would easily fill up Charlene’s trunk and backseat!

What we really needed was Bob’s Step-Van.

I was starting to panic. I didn’t know if I could teleport Bob’s Step-Van all by myself, but I figured I needed to give it a try. We certainly weren’t going to need it in Chicago anymore.

Charlene and Linda told me they would make a trip to Kmart and start getting the bedding and things if I wanted to try and see if I couldn’t get Bob’s Step-Van here.

I was thinking about possibly bringing Eric and Olivia back with me. Then Linda suggested that maybe we should leave them with our parents for a few more days. I told her I would talk it over with our mothers since Bob’s van was still at their house.

I gave Linda a few thousand dollars in cash. She also had our credit card in case she needed more. With that, they headed on their way to the store while I popped back to Dad’s place.

When I got home, I found Mom and Iris reading a story to Eric and Olivia. Dad was in the kitchen and invited me to sit a spell and have a cup of coffee with him so we could talk over everything that was going on.

I asked him if he knew more about General Hendershot than I heard at their little meeting.

He chuckled, “Oh yes. You heard me say I discovered, on that plane, that he was the head of the group that would end up being known as the Majestic 12. Well, I’d also learned that there was a lot more to the UFO story than I led him to believe. I also knew at that time that I didn’t want any part of the ultra-secrecy that would be involved by joining his group.

“Even though none of you kids were born yet, your mother and I both wanted kids.” He chuckled, “I think you were a little more than just a twinkle in your mother’s eye! If you know what I mean?”

I blushed in embarrassment, “Jeez, Dad! Yeah, I know what you mean!”

He just shook his head and laughed, “Anyway, it was bad enough being in the regular CIA, knowing I wouldn’t be able to see you boys nearly as often as I would’ve liked. I just knew that entering his organization would be 10 times worse.”

“I’m just curious, why didn’t you ever say anything to Bob and me that there really were UFOs and aliens?”

He grinned, “If you think back to every time you ever asked about them, do you remember what I told you?”

I had to think about it, then nodded, “You always said that anything was possible and that there was a good chance we weren’t the only intelligent beings in the universe.”

Dad nodded, “Even when you kids got older, I was never totally sure the CIA wasn’t monitoring me or everybody else around me. That’s why I could never tell you that I knew for certain. Now that you’re older, I’m sure you can understand why I did that?”

I just smiled and nodded, “I do. There’s no way Bob and I could’ve kept quiet about it. You probably saved our lives by not telling us. I’m intrigued now, what are you guys planning on doing about it?”

Dad grinned, “A whole lot more than my old buddy Frank will ever know! We’ve got a bet going as to whether or not Frank will even remember anything a couple of days from now. Trust me, if we do end up giving Frank telepathy, it will be very limited. Jeremy and Maggie really got into the General’s head. After he left us, Maggie and Jeremy agreed there were a lot of things that he hadn’t told us that he really should have. He desperately wants our help but knows that in doing so he’s going to end up giving up nearly every single secret that he has. And that scares the crap out of him!”

“Can you give me any hints?”

Dad just smiled, “I’ll let them tell you since I understand they’re coming out to visit you tonight. I wouldn’t want to steal their thunder!”

I just shook my head and grinned, “And that brings me to one of the reasons I decided to come here. Would you guys mind watching Eric and Olivia for a few more days? We’ve got so much stuff going on getting our trailer set up that we just aren’t going to be able to keep an eye on them the way we should.”

“You know you don’t have to ask, don’t you? I was actually hoping that we could talk you into leaving Eric and Olivia here for a little while longer. Just having Bill and Emmy’s kids and the four that went up to Greg’s Island gone makes us feel like empty-nesters again.”

I just nodded, “Are you guys going to be all right when we have all the kids out in Arizona with us?”

Now dad looked deep in thought, “I keep telling your mom and Iris that these are your kids, not theirs. They understand that once you guys get settled in you’re going to want to have all your kids with you. We’ll just have to come out and visit you once in a while. Now, what was the other reason you decided to come and pay us a visit?”

I chuckled, “I need to get Bob’s Step-Van out to Arizona, ASAP. We’ve got a ton of shopping to do and really need the wheels.”

Dad just grinned, “I take it you’re not planning on driving it out?”

I shook my head with a smirk, “I’m going to try and teleport it. I’m hoping to be able to do it myself, unless you want to give me a hand?”

“It’s been a while since you and I did anything fun and exciting together. Are you thinking about taking your fifth wheel trailer out there too?”

“Are you offering to help?” I grinned.

He nodded his head and chuckled, “Let’s make a list of everything you might want to take with you and we can do it all at once. Are you thinking about taking your bikes out there yet?”

I had to think for a second. “I’d like to, especially since we don’t really have any vehicles to just cruise around in. Thing is, we don’t have a garage or anything to put them in and I’m afraid they’ll just get covered with dust. I don’t know if you heard, but it’s looking like it’ll be more than a year before we can actually get moved into our new place. I suppose it wouldn’t be a bad idea to have a big permanent shed built just East of where the trailers are going to go. It would end up being a good place to store the girl’s bikes and the two ATVs.”

Dad nodded, “So you’re planning to leave those bikes and the ATVs up at the cabin for now?”

“Yeah, I think so. Getting those to Arizona will be easy and the girls can even help. It’s just the big stuff I could really use your help with. It just occurred to us this morning that we don’t have anything in our new trailers as far as clothes, pots and pans, dishes, bedding or anything else. That’s the main reason I came here to get Bob’s van.”

Dad grinned, “Well, at least your old fifth wheel still has all that stuff in it, doesn’t it?”

I nodded my head to one side in agreement, “That’s true. After our big trip out West, we never fully unloaded it, except for the things in the refrigerator.” I chuckled, “at least it has a good coffee maker!”

We decided we would start with Bob’s van then come back and do the fifth wheel.


Ed Hopkins POV: Greg’s Island 350,00 Light Years away

After catching our two big fish, we decided we needed to head back before they started to go bad. We were just North and East of the north end of the island when we caught them. When Bob started to turn around, Rua started shaking his head and kept pointing for us to keep going south. He managed to tell us, between the few words he knew and mental pictures, that we were closer to the backside of the mountain where two of the other families had their caves. He made us understand there was a tunnel-like cave that went through the mountain!

Knowing that we would never be able to eat both of those great big fish, he wanted to give one to his friends.

That made sense, so Bob shoved the throttle forward and we headed South at full speed. Everyone was excited as this was the fastest we’d gone with them on board. Now that they’d gotten used to the boat, going this fast was a lot of fun.

I had to guess that we were probably going better than 40 miles an hour. All of our little friends had their hands out with the wind making them move up and down whenever they twisted their wrists.

It reminded me of when I was a kid and riding in dad’s car with my arm out the window!

It was only a few minutes later before Rua and Lou were pointing at the shore where two of their friends were standing there fishing, themselves.

At first their friends were terrified seeing and hearing the boat. Bob cut back on the throttles so that they could hear Rua and Lou hollering at them. They suddenly turned around with the most amazed looks on their faces.

Bob slowly eased us onto the beach after raising and cutting off the motors. Their friends hollered at someone further inland and before we knew it there were six of them standing there, watching us come ashore.

Once they all saw Lou, Rua and their kids, they quickly became totally fascinated with the boat. When they saw the size of that 80-pound grouper we caught, their little eyes liked to bug out of their heads. It’s like they couldn’t believe that we were going to just give it to them. It amazed me just how appreciative they were to this act of kindness.

It also made me realize that catching a fish this large wasn’t something they’d most likely ever done before.

Lou and Rua then just had to show them the 120-Lb marlin that we caught! Milo, Lou’s eldest, just had to show them our fishing poles and gaff, too. The way he puffed out his chest made both Bob and I chuckle.

They were struggling mightily trying to get the grouper off the boat. They were amazed again when Bob used his PK to pick it up over his head, making it look like he was Superman. He said he was glad he was using his PK because the fish was really slippery.

We took it over to one of their caves where they showed us where they wanted it put so they could clean it and gut it. It was cute when one of the ladies came over and gave Bob an unsuspecting kiss. She was really shy and acted like she wasn’t sure if it was appropriate or not. The one guy who I figured was her husband or mate, just gave Bob a lopsided grin. Even Bob was blushing and just grinned at the guy with a helpless look on his face. Then, the next thing I knew, she came over and gave me a kiss while another lady ran over and gave Bob another one.

Lou and Rua were grinning like a couple of cats who just ate a canary. When Bob gave the second one a hug after her kiss, things got interesting.

I wasn’t in tune with exactly what was going on, so I gave the lady with me a hug too. The next thing I knew I was getting visions of her wanting to have sex with me!

When I saw Bob’s eyes bug out I flashed that we may have gotten ourselves into more than we bargained for. Not knowing what to do, we slowly separated ourselves from these two overly amorous ladies. One thing we didn’t want, was to give our newest friends the idea that we were trying to steal their women.

All of a sudden, both ladies acted like we’d insulted them and hurt their feelings!

Thankfully, Lou came over and using a combination of their language and mental images seemed to sort things out. Lou explained that we were strangers and not used to their customs. Then he explained to us that a hug usually signified that the initiator of the hug (me and Bob) wanted to engage in sex! That a kiss was just a kiss and not necessarily an intimate sign of affection.

It was the first time that any of us had any physical contact with of our new little friends, other than a handshake. We explained to the Rua and Lou that for us it was just the opposite. A hug was simply a gesture of friendship not necessarily an invitation to have sex. When we tried to explain there were several different types of kisses, he gave us a very confused look.

I tried not to laugh as Bob and I were getting ourselves in deeper and deeper by the second. When Rua wanted me to show him the difference between kisses I explained that guys don’t normally kiss guys, only girls. I tried showing him a mental image of me kissing Gracie but only giving Bob a quick hug. It’s like he suddenly figured it out and flashed me a picture of him kissing Lou, but then hugging his wife just before fucking her brains out.

I don’t know if we convinced them of who’s way was better, but at least we defused the situation for now.

Not that I would’ve wanted to get it on with these two sexy, albeit short ladies.

The thing is, we also needed to figure out just how their society viewed mates and having sex with someone who wasn’t their mate. When Bob flashed me that we should ask Lou and Rua to explain the difference, I strongly suggested we wait until we had them all alone so we wouldn’t create another debacle!

Their friends from this side of the island didn’t seem to understand any of our language. Their level of telepathy was about the same as Lou and Rua, but, we were just going to have to clarify communications before we tried to get into anything as complicated as sex.

Bob let Lou know that we were kind of in a hurry to get our fish home so Lou helped hurry things along so we could get back on the boat.

On our way around the south side of the island back to where our beach was, Lou explained that the six people we met were three young couples. He explained that their parents had died some time ago from drowning.

No wonder they were so afraid of going in the ocean.

I told Bob that if we didn’t do anything else, we needed to at least try and teach everyone here how to swim.

The idea of living on a tropical island and not knowing how to swim was a recipe for disaster.

Bob agreed and even suggested that it might be a good time for Mary and Jamie to try to see if they couldn’t telepathically connect to Charlie. That way, if nothing else maybe Charlie could send us enough life preservers for all of our little friends.

It was foolish to think we could teach them how to swim in three days. If we could give them life preservers, they could at least venture out into the water and not have to worry about drowning.

Bob decided to teleport our marlin back to camp.

He summoned Mary and Jamie and had them get out our eight-foot folding table and put it on the far side of the little pond so we could clean our big fish.

I decided to just walk with our friends and we all headed back to camp after beaching and anchoring our boat.

By the time we got back, Bob had several knives and a couple of big empty bins ready so we could sort the different cuts of filets from our marlin.

Lou and Rua must have shown everyone how to use the knives we left. Between both of them, Milo, Filo and Lee, Lou’s eldest, we made short work of getting all the meat off of our fish. Lou wanted to keep the carcass and offal so Lee and Stee hauled it all back to their camp. We decided to have a monster cookout since we had over 60Lbs of prime fillets.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.