The Catalyst Reborn
Chapter 70: New Directions

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 70: New Directions - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Early-Mid Oct, 1986

William Monte POV:

When we got back to Bruce’s house, we concentrated on what we needed to do next. We regretted having misled Director Logan, so we needed to come up with a way to fix that situation.

Joni asked, “I think we need to invite him here and just ‘come clean’ with what we did and WHY. We’ll say we felt it was better to beg forgiveness than ask permission?”

Bruce shrugged, “I don’t know.” Then his eyes widened, “Buttt ... Monte! Does your office have a drop ceiling like mine does?”

“Yeah, why?”

Bruce chuffed, “Duh! In the morning you just put these three files up in the ceiling, right over the desk. Then, when Director Logan comes in to talk to you, you make up a reason and ‘find’ it! He’ll be so relieved he may not question why you never looked up there before!”

That seemed like our best avenue to resolve the issue without undermining our credibility with him.

It would also clue us in as to how much he really trusted us.


Maggie and I had just finished putting the files in the ceiling, using our PK, when Alex (Logan) came rushing into our office.

He gushed, “I’ve been up all night! It just occurred to me ... did you guys think about looking in the ceiling?”

I about choked to death trying not to laugh!

“Ummm, now that you mention it, no! Would Franklin try something so juvenile as putting them up there? That’s something new trainees do to hide their ‘contraband’, like new shoes and belt buckles for inspection that they don’t want found.”

Alex motioned wildly, “Franklin was a moron!” He looked up, “Hey, climb up on that desk and just see, okay? I know I’m grasping at straws, but, humor me, please?”

I climbed up and moved the tile farthest away from where I’d just hidden them.

I realized I would have to feel around, since my office had 10-foot ceilings and the desk was only 2½’ high! I couldn’t see except by jumping. I did that a couple times then exclaimed, “Oh shit! I think there might be something over a few tiles!”

I went over and pushed up on the edge of the tile that the files were on and they slid right into my hand.

Alex went nuts, especially when he saw the names on the files. I purposely looked at them, then looked shocked, “UFOs!? Is THAT why these are so secret? Holy shit!”

Alex shushed me, “Quiet! Dang, I was hoping you wouldn’t see that! Maggie, lock the door and activate the privacy protocols.”

Maggie was doing that while Alex laid the files on the desk, no longer trying to hide the titles from us. As soon as the white noise began, he told us to sit.

He was deep in thought, “Just so you know, I’m very tempted to open these and read them myself, cover to cover. When the General told me what these files portended to, he seemed to know that the odds of me not looking into them was slim at best.

“Oh, he tried threatening me not to even open them, but, it was obvious he knew that just the titles alone was going to convey more information than he ever wanted ANYBODY outside his organization to ever know about.

“I’m just afraid of what he’s going to do when I tell him I found them. People have been known to disappear when they discovered more than his group deemed ‘necessary’!”

I put my hand firmly on his, “NOT going to happen, Director! We won’t stand for it. You can tell him; we WILL blow his entire network up if he as much as yells at you! I just need to know what the bastard looks like and his ass is MINE. You’ve seen what we can do!”

Alex chuckled a bit before breaking out in a belly-laugh, “And I’d just LOVE to see the look on his face when you ‘popped in’ right in front of him!”

Then, Alex chewed his right cheek, “How’s about we don’t try to hide the fact that you found the files and therefore have many questions? That would make two of us in high positions within the CIA knowing and he may be forced to seriously re-evaluate his options. We should probably keep Maggie out of it for now, until we assess his reaction.”

Maggie scoffed, as respectfully as possible, “Not a chance, sir! Monte is my partner and wherever he may be in danger, I WILL be at his side! Besides, nobody can get into someone’s head better than me. I’ll know what he’s thinking before he even consciously thinks it!” She giggled, “Plus, I’m a speed-reader and can read these files in a matter of minutes!”

(I knew Jeremy and Sheila were in our heads and would be able to cover for my bodacious, braggadocios, Sweetie!)

Alex smirked, “You knowww, if he knew the cat was that far out of the bag, he just might try to recruit both of you into HIS organization. Hmmm ... well, get busy my cute genius! Monte, why don’t you go and get the rest of the files out of the safe?”

While she wasn’t blazing through quite as fast as Jeremy and Sheila had, she was more convincing. She was tracing her finger down the page and appeared to be totally concentrating on her task.

By the time she finished the last file, I realized what was happening behind the scenes. Jeremy was giving Maggie a mental ‘package’ that would provide her with every detail he’d learned!

Maggie would know everything!

I flashed my amazement just before Sheila giggled in my head, “Now it’s your turn, Big Guy! Close your eyes and prepare to be amazed!”

Holy brain-cramp! She kept telling me to relax, that I didn’t want to confuse the information by ‘over-thinking’ the process.

I must have blinked my eyes a thousand times trying to remain calm as all this information began streaming into my mind.

The Director was looking at me curiously, “Are you okay, Monte? You seem stunned?”

I put my arm around Maggie, “Um, Alex, it’s like this ... my soulmate was feeding me everything as she was reading! It was just hard for me to comprehend everything, that’s all.” I chuckled, “She knows I can’t read anywhere near as fast as she can. Hell, I damn near can’t even think that fast!”

I could feel both Jeremy and Sheila gleefully laughing in our heads.

“So you BOTH know everything in these files, now?” He asked, wide-eyed.

I nodded, “Pretty much. So, Major General Frank Hendershot is the head of ETCETERA?”

Alex gasped, “Holy crap! Yeah, do you know who’s second in command?”

Maggie grinned, “Colonel Nelson Riggors, they’ve both been in it from when they were known as the Majestic Twelve!”

Alex could only stare at us with his mouth open. He soon shook his head, “Wow! I didn’t even know that! I’ve seen Col Riggors around here occasionally and always wondered what he was doing here. I know they’ve been ‘buds’ forever and have served most of their early Military careers together. I guess it should have occurred to me before now, it’s just that for the last several years you never see them together very much.”

I nodded, “And that’s how we were taught to avoid suspicion, isn’t it? Not to be seen together any more than absolutely necessary?”

“Right! Okay, now, how do we want to bring our friendly, unsuspecting General in on our ‘discovery?”


Darren James POV:

Last night was intense!

We were all just relaxing, discussing ‘sleeping arrangements’, when suddenly Charlie and Bob got a disturbing ‘call’ from someone.

While Charlene seemed oblivious, it was obvious to me, since they had this disconnected look on their faces. Yeah, I’ve ‘been there and done that’! You can’t help it, even as long as these guys have been doing it. Soon, it was apparent that Sarah, Mary and Linda were in their guys’ heads and it became very quiet for a couple minutes.

I REALLY wish I’d have been a part of it. Unfortunately, I wasn’t invited.

And, when I tried mentally asking Sarah, she shushed me and asked me to just talk to Charlene so she wouldn’t think we were dissing her.

I knew how that would feel, since I was currently feeling it!

Whatever this was about, as soon as it ended, both Bob and Charlie said they had something they had to do and they disappeared!

I figured they just about had to have gone up to Ibera’s place, since they were back within 10 minutes. That IS, however, a long time if they were up there! They both had ‘guilty’ looks on their faces when they returned. Their excuse was that they’d been working on a surprise for the group going to Greg’s Island tomorrow, after the closing on the new property.

This got strange, because, Charlene had no idea what they were talking about. They had to assure her that she would be invited to go too, but that it would have to be kept a secret.

I just relaxed, still trying to guess what was truly going on, knowing I’d at least be there for that event!

Things between Bob, Charlie and, Linda, Sarah and Mary remained somewhat tense all night.

There was subterfuge afoot and I could feel it. My investigative juices were flowing like molten lava!

In the morning, Sarah told me she’d see me up at Ibera’s.

While she wasn’t needed for the closing, she was going to be getting things set with the other ‘travelers’ and everyone was meeting up at Ibera’s. Charlie reminded me to hold off on sending Mario’s group till last, if I could, so he could talk to him.

I told him that was no problem and after shaking hands, I went straight to Ibera’s.

I could finally relax.

Except ... my ‘investigative juices’ were still flowing. I noticed that Ibera wasn’t quite as bubbly as usual. She still gave me a lusty kiss and still took JB’s breath away when he showed up, seconds behind me. But, she seemed a little subdued, afterwards.

“Did you sleep okay last night, Ibera?”

She shrugged, “Alright, I guess. It would have been better if I had more company, like you two.”

“Oh? Did you have at least some company last night?”

Yipes! Okay, maybe that wasn’t so subtle.

She was now giving me the ‘Mother-look’, “And just how might you be thinking that?”

My heart was racing when she asked, “You were with Charlie and Bob last night, weren’t you!?”

I exhaled loudly, slumping my shoulders, “Yes. I know it’s none of my business, but, I just wondered if they’d come up here when they suddenly said they had to be somewhere. That’s all.”

She had a sly look on her face, “Curiosity killed the itty, bitty, kitty, Lover, remember that!” She snickered, “Besides, I was sworn to secrecy ... and so were THEY.”

Now I was thoroughly confused. Who could possibly tell Ibera anything she didn’t already know? And, ask HER to keep something secret!?

Now I REALLY wished I’d been invited! I figured it almost had to be the guys from Charlie’s ‘East Coast’ part of the Family.

From the pictures I got from the cruise, I had to figure they were probably in one of the ‘Alphabet Soup’ Agencies like the CIA or maybe the NSA.

Whatever it was, it had to be serious if they needed Bob and Charlie to be in on it.

Anyway, that’s what I was thinking when Brad and Brenda popped in, wanting to get right down to business.

When Brad suggested we start with Mario and Markus’s group, I told him that Charlie wanted to talk to Mario before they were sent off.

He nodded his consent then said, “Then let’s go ahead and do Elmer’s group first. I really hope they don’t give us any shit this morning, because I’m in no mood to play nice with them.”

We popped into Elmer’s cell area only to find all of them in the midst of a huge argument. Brad had to whistle to get their attention. Surprisingly, they froze in their tracks and darn near stood at attention.

Brenda began giggling as did Ibera.

I could see that Lola and her two daughters desperately wanted to say something nasty only to have Elmer glare and point at them, menacingly.

Elmer was cute, “Missy Ibera, dear, my sister and her two girls, they see the error of their ways and they desperate to say how sorry they be for how they treat you!”

Brad was smirking, “Lola, would you and your daughters like to apologize to Ibera?”

If you thought Annie Hunt was incorrigible, these three were past impossible. Even though Elmer was glaring at them with fire in his eyes, all they could manage was a very soft, highly insincere, “soar-ry.”

Ibera squeezed her eyes shut before angrily smirking at Brad. Brad was just shaking his head and whispered to Ibera, after kissing her on the cheek, “I was not impressed, my dear. As far as I’m concerned that was not an apology. Just know, I’m behind you in whatever it is you decide to do about them and anything you allow or don’t allow them to take to the island.”

Brad told them to line up, starting with Elmer. Elmer got his one duffel bag and backpack, then was told he could fill them with whatever he wanted, as long as it wasn’t a weapon.

He grinned, “Five cases of Johnny Walker Black and two cases of top shelf cognac!” He wasn’t smiling when he saw that seven cases of booze was nearly 3 times more than he had room for. Especially since each case of 12 bottles had to be emptied out, just due to the size of the box. When his guys tried to help him, they were told Elmer had to do this on his own and he only had about eight more minutes.

We watched him desperately trying to cram them all in even putting half of them in upside down to take up the gaps in space between the necks. He got just a little more than three cases in his duffel bag before he began cramming four more bottles and two bottles of cognac into his knapsack.

The next thing that happened was comical.

He blustered, “I no have room for clothes! How are my clothes going to fit?”

Brad laughed, “You can always just wear them, you know?”

Elmer grinned, “Good idea, I want five Armani suits, five pairs of shorts and five undershirts.”

We all began laughing when suddenly he looked just like the Michelin man!

It was even funnier when Brad told him he had to take his duffel bag and backpack and get on the boat. He tried to get his guys to help him, but Brad just wagged his finger back and forth, “Nope, you have to get it on there, yourself. That or you have to leave some of it behind.”

I thought he was going to bust a nut as he slowly dragged the duffel bag, which had to weigh close to 200 pounds, up and into the boat. Just by the sound I had a feeling he just lost about half of his booty. Before he could start screaming Brad had the rest of his goons requesting their items. Just as they looked at Elmer’s leftover bottles, they all disappeared. When the first guy, Hugo asked for a case of Johnny Walker Black, Brad just looked at him, “Is this for you or for Elmer?”

You’da thought Brad just asked him to calculate the square root of 113!

“Um, it’s for the boss. I hate scotch, I’m more of a beer drinker myself.”

Brad chuckled, “I would suggest you get what you want, and forget about what your boss wants. In case you haven’t realized it yet, he’s never going to be able to pay you guys again, so is he really your boss anymore?”

DING! And the light came on.

“Can I have one duffel bag full of Old-Style long necks, with cardboard in between so they don’t break?”

Ibera patted him on the cheek, “You’re much smarter than your Boss, sweetie! Of course you can. Don’t you think you need some clothes though, too?”

“Duh-huh, yeah, five pairs of Bermuda shorts, three pairs of sandals and ten T-shirts. Do I have any room left?”

Ibera looked at him sadly, “I’m afraid that just about does it, my man. You’ve got just enough room for a big bag of beef jerky if you’d like?”

He nodded gratefully and then hauled his knapsack and duffel bag over to join Elmer in the boat. The other two goons simply seconded and ‘thirded’ Hugo’s request and then joined their buddies.

Vinnie went next and requested real necessities, like three sets of sandals, deck shoes, 8 pairs of Bermuda shorts, a lot of T-shirts as well as 3 large jars of instant coffee, tea bags, tin mugs and even an Army mess-kit. He even remembered to get a sleeping bag and pillow, that he tied to his backpack. He only asked for two bottles of vodka and a large can of instant lemonade. He also asked for a fully-loaded Swiss-Army knife.

Lola’s three goons, Brutus, Cletus and Otis, were paying rapt attention to their counterparts and all opted for nearly the same items.

Marcella was next.

She asked for a sleeping bag and pillow, then wanted 7 cocktail dresses! She then opted for Elmer’s mode of carrying them and Ms Michelin Ma’am finished filling her bags with freaking high-heeled shoes! And one pair of flip-flops! (She was just as ignorant and ego-maniacal as Elmer!)

When the three little bitches were the only ones left, suddenly their defiance seemed to leave them. One of the daughters, Precious, asked timidly, “Could I at least have a knapsack full of Snickers bars? Please?”

Ibera said, kindly, “Sure, and if I could suggest, I think you need a sleeping bag and pillow, too.” Precious nodded, “Thank you. I suppose one sundress would be too much to ask for, too?”

Ibera snickered, “You don’t think a few pairs of shorts and lightweight T-shirts would be a better choice? I’ll even toss in a pair of sandals.”

Her sister, who was already glowering next to her snarked, “Just give my sister what she wants, you bitch. Who are you to tell her what she needs?”

I about choked to death, when Precious hauled off and slapped her sister, right in the face. “Cecelia, you ignorant bitch! She doesn’t have to give us a GOD damn thing!” She looked at Ibera, apologetically, “I’m sorry for my sister’s rude attitude. I like your suggestion and I appreciate anything I can get, thank you.”

Lola appeared fit to be tied that her oldest daughter had stood up for Ibera. A small bag appeared in Precious’s hand and Ibera announced it was time to go and Lola and Cecelia found themselves on the boat with nothing more than the clothes they were wearing.

Precious made sure to take a spot on the boat as far away from her mother and sister as she could get.

I had to wonder just how long it would be before Precious was relieved of her meager belongings.

Lola and Cecelia were both still screaming as the boat disappeared into the portal.


Franklin’s group was comprised of himself, AL Hunt, Annie Hunt, Howard Humbacker, Jasmine Tran, Sam Sparks, and Maxwell Lester.

They were nearly as organized as Murdock and his crew.

With Annie and Jasmine having made nice with Ibera, they were also getting a lot of leeway with the various things they asked for. Their toolkits were heavily modified with obvious weapons-making items but also many truly useful woodworking items as well. Their choices of clothing, boots and shoes were well thought out as were their additional cooking supplies and requests for a fourth full fishing kit. They requested four six-foot lengths of one-inch hickory rods that they just wanted to put in the boat.

They appeared to be finished when Franklin asked, slowly and timidly, “Miss Ibera, can I please have a ‘Terry-you-crah-vat’?”

Ibera began giggling then chortled, “You want a, say what?”

Franklin blushed, all in a fluster, “I want a ... Oh hell, it’s like a transistor radio, I think. It’s spelled, ‘Teryukravat’. Do you know what one of those is?”

Ibera had to catch her breath as she was laughing so hard, “Oh, you mean a ‘Treyukravat’ (pronounced Trey-ucra-vaht), you must be slightly dyslexic. You have no idea what this really is, do you, Mister Franklin?”

Franklin was giving her the evil eye, “I have a pretty good idea, so, can I have one or not?”

She was conferring with Brad, but it was so soft I couldn’t hear. Brad’s eyes got huge and he said, “I don’t know if that’s a good idea, Ibera. I understand it’s not a weapon, I just don’t know if we shouldn’t ask Jonah about this, if you know what I mean?”

They conferred a second time, then Brad shrugged his shoulders and said, “If you’re sure he won’t get into trouble with it, go ahead and give it to him, it might prove to be interesting.”

Ibera looked Franklin in the eyes, “I’ll let you have it, under one condition. You must make me believe you know what this thing really is.”

Franklin looked desperate, “SHIT! All right, it’s like a two-way radio of some kind that communicates with a species of aliens.”

Ibera grinned, “See, was that so hard? Now, I have a question for you. Do you speak Gromorik by any chance? Or possibly Russian?”

Okay, so now, once again, I’m lost like a fart in a windstorm! I have no idea what either of them were talking about.

Franklin looked shocked, “Gromorik? I thought it communicated with Greyzarians!?”

Ibera was giggling and shaking her head, “Nope, I’m afraid not. This device won’t do you much good since it only operates on Gromorik voice commands issued, using the Gromorik’s language. I should warn you, if you do somehow manage to get this thing to operate, the Gromoriks are going to be very upset that someone not from their species has one of these in their possession. They are liable to assume that you killed one of their brethren to get your hands on this. Are you sure you still want one?”

Everyone, other than Brad and Ibera, were just standing there with their mouths open.

That included me and JB, even though you couldn’t see us since we were ‘Spirit Walking’.

Franklin hemmed and hawed for a minute, probably wondering if Ibera may be ‘punking’ him into not wanting this gizmo. I heard Maxwell Lester whispering something to Franklin that I didn’t catch, except for the word ‘Chen’. Franklin then nodded as Lester simply shrugged his shoulders.

Franklin cautiously looked at Ibera, “Yes, I think I’ll take my chances.”

The strange looking device was about the size of a pack of cigarettes. It had no markings of any kind on it and looked similar to a ‘Star Trek’ type of communicator. Franklin carefully placed it in his backpack, wrapping it with one of his extra T-shirts to make sure it didn’t get broken or accidentally fall out.

Holy crap! What the hell was all this talk about aliens? Ibera certainly seemed to know a lot about whatever those two words were that she and Franklin had bandied about. Could they really be species of aliens?

What did Franklin think? That he was going to somehow communicate with them and have them take him back to Earth? And what the heck did Chen have to do with any of this?

Now my investigative juices were no longer flowing like lava, but more like water through a sieve! The way Ibera just took this in stride, made me wonder if last night’s ‘emergency meeting’ may have also had something to do with aliens. Surely, Bob and Charlie wouldn’t be happy with Ibera just giving Franklin a device like this, willy-nilly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.