The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 67: It’s All in the Details

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 67: It’s All in the Details - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Early Oct, 1986

Charlie POV:

Things had been tense. Charlene’s emotions went on a roller coaster ride for the ages. Thankfully, Mary was able to level with Charlene about her intense attraction, explaining to her that’s what led to my not being able to level with her this afternoon.

Mary and Sarah’s little plan had backfired spectacularly.

Even Sarah’s emotions were pretty much on the same roller coaster as Charlene’s. And Sarah was afraid she had lost much more than Charlene ever could, when Darren freaked out and walked out the door.

She owes Bob, big time, for talking Darren off the ledge.

I chuckled to myself, knowing that all Sarah would’ve had to do was ask either one of us to talk to Darren. Especially, because both Bob and I LIKE Darren. I could ‘feel’ Darren’s love for Sarah and was happy for both of them.

When I cautiously approached Charlene after Mary’s ‘talk’ with her, she literally melted into my arms. “Do you really think you could love me, Charlie?”

I smiled warmly, “Of course! I already love you. Just because I haven’t ‘made love’ to you doesn’t mean anything. You’ve already shown me your love, just by doing all the things that you’ve done for me. I’m looking forward to reciprocating by helping you get your new business started.”

She hugged me enthusiastically, “You don’t know how badly I want you to love me physically, too.” She giggled, “I don’t think Mary and my newfound ‘Sarabande’ are going to make it through the night ... if you know what I mean?”

“So, I’m just third in your heart?” I asked playfully.

She inhaled deeply, with her mouth open, “Nooo! I didn’t mean it that way! Ughhh.”

I hugged her, chuckling, “Now you see how easy it is to misinterpret an innocent proclamation of someone’s feelings! I fully expect you to reunite with Sarah and I’ll happily run interference to allow Sarah to spend some time with you. Darren is wanting some time with Sarah too, you know?”

She kissed me lightheartedly, “Maybe things will calm down when your whole family finally has a place to get together?”

“That’s what I’m hoping!” I chuckled.

As she went back to Mary and Sarah, I joined Bob, Linda and Darren, to commiserate about the four of us being left in the lurch.

Linda giggled, “Don’t feel bad guys, I’ll gladly take care of all three of you! I’ve kind of missed having Bob, Ed and Greg all to myself out on Greg’s island.”

Darren was wide-eyed, not quite sure if Linda was serious. After Linda curled his toes with a lusty French kiss, I do believe Darren saw the light.

Bob cackled, “Now, just where did Charlene say our bedroom was?”

Linda took Darren’s hand, and began dragging him into the hallway, leading to the bedroom that Charlene had assigned us for the night.

The second I closed the door, Linda tittered, “Okay guys, quit yur grinnin’ and drop yur linen!”

Darren watched in amazement as Linda quickly became nekkid. Since Bob and I were frantically taking our clothes off, she reached up to Darren and began giving him a hand.

“Come on Cutie, we don’t have all night and I want to be made airtight!”

She giggled, “before all my sister ‘hoes’ ... steal all my hot meat poles.”

When Darren saw Bob and I laughing our asses off he seemed to lose much of his shyness. Using his best ‘John Wayne’ voice, he chuckled, “Well, we wouldn’t want that now would we, little lady?”

Before he could suck in another breath, Linda swallowed his cock all the way up to his balls. “Gahhh, you’ve got quite a talent there, little lady.” He said, with his ‘John Wayne’ voice rapidly fading. “Just what did you mean by ‘airtight’?”

Linda grabbed his cock with both hands, pulling him out of her mouth with a pop. “It means I want one of you guys in my tight little ass, one in my hot, horny pussy and one in my hungry mouth, all the same time. You know, stuffing all my holes and making me airtight!

“Which one would you like, Darren, since you’re the new guy? Do you wanna to put your cock ‘in the pink’ or ‘in the stink’? Giggle.”

When Darren looked at Bob and I, wide-eyed, Bob choked back a laugh, “When our little Linda is this horny, all sense of ‘propriety’ goes right out the window! Since she’s so wound up, we’ll let Charlie be the tail gunner! That’ll teach her.”

Linda squealed, “Oooh, yeah! Come on Charlie, lay down and let me get that big cock of yours right where I need it.”

I laid down and Linda wasted no time stroking me up to full hardness. Since we didn’t have any lube, she lowered her pussy on my cock then bounced up and down a few times to get it nice and slick. She then had Bob and Darren help her get lined up then slowly sank her sweet little ass down on my cock. I grinned at Darren, knowing he had his hand on my cock, helping to guide me into her.

“Thanks for the hand, Buddy.”

He was blushing, but gave me a thumbs up, “Just helping out, Compadre!”

Next, Linda asked Darren if he would do the honors of fucking her pussy. He was a little timid seeing how close our cocks were going to be to each other. I chuckled, “Hey, just concentrate on how you’re going to screw Linda’s brains out without crushing my legs!”

He chortled back, “You better thank God I took gymnastics in High School!”

Thankfully, Darren had good coordination, and was soon seated fully into Linda’s steamy little pussy. The last thing she said before putting Bob’s cock into her mouth was, “Okay, you two studs, now fuck me like the wanton slut that I am!”

Just hearing a sweet thing like Linda say that, caused both Darren and I to start laughing. Linda’s frantic movements quickly reminded us that she was serious about what she wanted. Soon, we were both thrusting in and out of her, humping wildly.

Hearing Linda moan and squeal with Bob’s cock stuffed down her throat was so erotic, I knew I wasn’t going to last long. After a few minutes, Darren flashed that he wasn’t going to last much longer, either, so we decided that we should all just let it happen, right now. Within a few seconds, Linda had a deluge of thick, white cum dripping out of every orifice.

We didn’t realize we had an audience until Mary, Sarah and Charlene swooped in to start orally cleaning Linda up. (Well, two out of three holes, anyway!?)

Mary took one look at my stinky cock, grabbed me by my balls and guided me toward the shower.

She giggled, “We gotta get you cleaned up so you can use this on Charlene.” She giggled again, “You know that Sarah and I are both going to want what you just gave that hot little minx, don’t you? We were going to ‘skitch a ride’ but I didn’t think Charlene was ready for that yet.”

I chuckled, “It’s been a while, hasn’t it?”

“Too long!” She snickered.

When we returned to the bedroom, I noticed no one had put any clothes on. Charlene got up off the bed and sashayed over toward me, “Could I interest you in a little one-on-one, Charlie?”

I put my arm around her, looking at everyone else, “Can you all get by without us for about an hour? It seems I need to assist my new assistant.”

Charlene giggled while Mary walked over, pulling Darren into a hug, “Don’t worry about us, Sweetie, I’m sure we’ll figure something out!”

Sarah moved in behind Darren, also putting her arms around him, “It’s time for Mary to welcome him to our family, don’t you think? We can’t let Linda have all the fun now, can we?”

Bob chuckled, “If you need any help, Charlie, don’t be afraid to call me.”

Charlene giggled, “Hey Cutie, if Charlie can’t handle me, I’ll give you a holler, okay? In the meantime, I think my ‘Sarabande’ might need some of your attention?”

Sarah was giggling now as she grabbed a grinning Bob by the cock, pulling him over to the bed.

Charlene guided me back to her bedroom where her newfound boldness, quickly disappeared.

As we embraced, I looked deeply into her eyes, “What’s the matter, Char? Why are you so tense all of a sudden?”

She shook her head, “Oh Charlie, it has nothing to do with you or anything that happened tonight.

“Tonight has been just amazing, what with being reunited with Sarah, getting to know Mary and learning more about you guys. And now, with both of us being together and possibly making love, everything is wonderful. I know I apologized earlier, but I am truly sorry for everything bad that I said to you. I still feel the need to explain why I attacked you the way I did. I’m ashamed that I didn’t tell you this earlier. Do you remember this morning when we watched Craig Robertson fire that foul-mouthed carpenter?”

I nodded then she continued, “That asshole was my ex-husband! His name is Brian Bundaren. I changed my name back to Grayson right after our divorce. You probably didn’t see the look he gave me when he saw me standing next to you and Linda. You had your arm around me at the time. I know it’s been two years, but that bastard still thinks he owns me. I just wanted to warn you in case, for some reason, he comes around trying to cause trouble. All of that was on my mind tonight when Sarah and Darren suddenly showed up. Do you understand?”

I pulled her into a warm hug, “It all makes perfect sense now, Char. I’ll also bet that when you were married he probably cheated on you, right?”

“All the time! Then, after I caught him for about the 10th time, I went to the bar just looking to see what was out there. He followed me then freaked out and started slapping me. Then he beat the hell out of the poor guy I was talking to. And all we were doing was talking! He thought it was okay that he could have a slew of girlfriends to fuck around with, but not me. I never cheated on him even once! You will be the first man I’ve had sex with since the day I met Brian.”

I now had a full understanding, “So, when Sarah said that she was also my wife, you thought I was just like Brian? I could have all these girls, but they couldn’t have any other guys?”

She nodded and a tear came to her eye, “Yes! Then Mary and Sarah told me how things really were in your family. That you actually encouraged Sarah, even though she is your wife and mother of your baby, to pursue Darren. Just because you knew that Sarah loved Darren and didn’t want to deprive her of anything. Oh Charlie, that’s why I truly believe you are a hero. You could’ve been all jealous and self-righteous when you discovered Sarah was really in love with Darren, but no, you allowed her to pursue her dream. Did you know that Sarah would never leave you?”

I nodded, “I know that you can never be 100 percent sure of anything, but I do know how much Sarah truly loves me. That’s one of the core beliefs of our entire family. We don’t believe we were put on this earth to never love more than just one other person. That being the case, how selfish would I have to be to try and stop Sarah from pursuing what might be her one true love? Just because she was in love and married to me?

“The only thing that would truly bother me, would be if she had to take my daughter, Abby, away from my son, CJ. I’m afraid it would break my son’s heart if something happened he didn’t have little Abby, or Sissy as he calls her, in his life.”

Charlene nodded, “That’s exactly what Sarah said you would say. And I can tell you, that she told me and Mary she would never, ever do that. To you or CJ.” She giggled, “You should have seen the look on her face, when she realized that Darren had somehow changed his feelings about everything! Did you and Bob really just invite him to join your family?”

“Yes, just like we’re inviting you to also join our family. You must know that both Mary and I care for you a great deal. We don’t need anything official, like rings or anything, to make you an official part of the family. All we need is for you to accept us for who we are and love us as much as your heart will allow.”

Charlene dropped to her knees and began gently stroking my cock. She was licking and kissing my turgid head, then slowly began sucking me deeper into her mouth. I was about halfway in when she started gagging.

She pulled off, “Oh God, Charlie, you have the biggest cock I’ve ever seen! I’m sorry I can’t get you in farther?”

I was caressing her face when I ‘heard’ Mary come into her head, “Next time you feel like gagging, just swallow, Char.” Giggle, “Don’t worry, it won’t come off!”

Charlene still looked doubtful, but fearlessly tried it again. When she ‘swallowed’, her big, beautiful, blue eyes lit up as my cock went all the way into her throat. The way she was looking up at me warmed my heart. I moaned and caressed her face, lovingly, while voicing my appreciation for the great pleasure she was giving me. She slowly started bobbing in and out and I could feel her swallowing each time. It was so hot I told her I wasn’t sure how much more I could take.

She pulled off me, smiling wide, “I want you in my pussy, Charlie. Mary told me how wonderful you were with your mouth and tongue, but...” She giggled, “Mary and Sarah have me more than ready for you to put this huge cock of yours into my tight, underused pussy!”

She positioned herself on the bed with her legs spread, exposing her sparsely covered blonde pussy lips which were parted, invitingly. I knelt between her legs and slowly pushed into her, enjoying every inch of the plunge into her tight, warm, wet depths.

She let out a long, throaty moan that increased in pitch, culminating in a high-pitched squeal when I hit her A-spot. “Ohhh Godddd! So this is what getting laid by a ‘real man’ feels like! I love you Charlie! Ohhh fuck me! Fuck me ... HARD!”

I started rapidly thrusting in and out, just being careful not to hammer her cervix. I discovered Charlene was a screamer! Thank God I was in her head so I recognized she wasn’t in any pain! Her screams and squeals were deafening as she began a long series of intense orgasms. Our joining was soaked when I felt ‘the twinge’ that meant I was coming.

She was also in MY head when I suddenly heard her beg me to pull out!

She wasn’t protected and didn’t want to get pregnant!

I immediately did so and she instantly moved to take my spurting cock in her mouth. She was swallowing rapidly as some of my cum was splattered all over her boobs and neck. When I finished, she tentatively went to kiss me.

I grinned and pulled her to me, refusing to let her think about it. Her eyes were wide during our kiss, “You really DO let girls kiss you with your jizz in their mouths!???”

Not wanting to break the kiss, “Absolutely. Mary didn’t tell you that? All of the guys will encourage you to do that, too!”

She hugged me tighter, “You’re unbelievable! Oh Charlie! I love you!”

“And I love you too, Char.”

We settled into a kiss that became a true expression of love. The bliss between us was palpable and wondrous as we fell asleep in each other’s arms.


BOOM, BOOM, BOOM ... THUD, THUD, THUD, ... OPEN UP CHARLENE, YOU FUCKING WHORE. THUD, THUD, THUD.

It sounded like somebody was trying to break the front door down!

I ‘Chameleoned’ into some clothes and popped to the living room, where I was joined by Bob. Darren quickly joined us, still trying to pull his shorts up, followed by the girls in various stages of dress. They were, of course, congregating away from the door that somebody was banging on. (I had a feeling I knew who it was!)

Bob ‘Chameleoned’ into his favorite ‘Tackleberry’ persona as he jerked the door open, revealing a stunned Brian Bundaren.

Bob shouted, “What the hell is your main malfunction, numbnuts!?

Brian’s bamboozlement only lasted until he spotted Charlene, who now had Darren’s arm around her, protectively. “Aaargh! So you’re fucking ALL these guys? I’m going to kill you, bitch!” he screeched, then produced a huge revolver from behind his back. He never got the chance to level it at anybody before Bob forcibly lowered his hand so it was pointing down. Brian was so out of control, he tried using his left hand to try and raise his ‘gun-hand’.

It didn’t work and Darren chuckled loudly, “Dude! Just drop the gun before Tackleberry REALLY hurts you!”

Bob chuckled back at Darren, “Stupid is as stupid does, Bro. And this guy is just too stupid to listen! Now, asshole, drop the gun before you shoot yourself in the foot?”

Just as Brian tried to kick Bob, ‘BANG’, I made his finger pull the trigger, shooting himself right in the foot. I told Charlene to call 911, which she did, immediately.

I stayed in her head, so I could hear and guide her narrative.

Brian had dropped the gun and was now screaming, dancing around and crying in pain.

It was so loud, there were many calls to 911. Because of that, it took a second for the operator to realize she had the potential victim of the shooting being reported, on the line.

Since Charlene’s condo was in an area between Tempe and Phoenix, the operator said to stay on the line as Maricopa County Sherriff’s Deputies were close and on their way. Charlene told the operator what had happened, except saying that Brian had just shot himself in the foot before her friends subdued him. Because of the heavy work boots he was wearing, there wasn’t much sign of blood.

Soon, four cops came running up the stairs. They’d heard the operator and initially started laughing seeing Brian trying to put pressure on his still booted foot. Then one of their radios squawked, “Sherriff, please confirm if the perpetrator is one Brian Bundaren? He’s wanted in connection with an earlier attempted murder of two female victims down in Chandler!”

“This is Deputy, Shawn Gregg, that is confirmed. Where do you want him held?”

“Please detain and transport to Chandler Municipal Police. You can file the additional charges and they will be taken care of when appropriate. At least one female victim is not expected to survive, so this may turn into a homicide.”

I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I ‘pushed’ the Deputy to request the names of the female victims. (It appeared to everyone to be just a simple ‘request’.)

After a short pause the dispatcher came back, “A one Martha Bingham and a Wendy Szawicki. Miss Bingham is not expected to survive...”

I looked at Charlene and Linda, whispering, “Could that be that girl carpenter, Marty?”

Charlene looked despondent, “Yes, oh my God, Brian probably blamed her for getting fired! OH MY GOD.”

Since Brian was still being put in cuffs, she screamed, “Brian! Did you shoot Marty!?”

Stupid is as stupid DID, as Brian shouted, Damned right I did! That fucking bitch cost me my job!”

The Sherriff’s Deputy shook his head, grinning, “Um, folks, I’m going to need you to fill out a report and make SURE you include what this guy just said! Especially, note that WE, the other deputies and myself didn’t ask him that question, since we haven’t read him his rights yet.”

Fuck! I wanted to get to Marty and her friend. And now, I had to fill out a damned report!

I was freaking out, until Bob said, “Just use your doppelganger, Charlie! I’ll help him if he needs it! Just go to the bathroom and have him come out. We’ll see you at the hospital when we finish here.”

I didn’t even know which hospital. But, right after I created my other ‘me’, I pictured Marty from this afternoon and teleported 300’ above her!

That answered THAT question. I was at the Chandler Regional Medical and Trauma Center! I went invisible then flew in the ER entrance. I quickly found a secluded place then dropped my invisibility. I inquired about where Martha Bingham and Wendy Szawicki were being treated.

I hated pushing the desk nurse, so I simply got in her head to find they were both in the special Trauma-center OR. Thankfully she had a clear picture of it and I saw it had a high ceiling.

I went in the Men’s room, then teleported, invisible and prone, to 4’ above Marty.

There were 10 Doctors, nurses and other Techs feverishly working on both girls, nearly side by side. There was blood everywhere and Mary reminded me not to think about it.

Linda soon joined me, just in case I needed her.

Linda and I watched as they carefully removed the last bullets from them. Suddenly, the monitor thing attached to Martha made a loud, steady tone. A Doctor yelled, “Blood pressure’s dropping. We’re losing her! Get the paddles!”

I knew we had to act ... NOW. We changed into our ‘Angel’ personas and suddenly appeared, floating down between both girls.

“Please, step back! Let us save them!”

There were stunned utterances, but everyone did step away as Linda took Wendy and I took Marty. With our new, ‘enhanced’ abilities, what would have taken 30 minutes only lasted about two. As all of their wounds suddenly closed up, including where they’d been opened up for surgery, gasps of, “Oh my God! And, “It’s those Angels that healed all those kids in Chicago”, were heard. One Doctor said, quietly, “I thought that was just a hoax! I can’t believe what I’m seeing here. Where did they come from?”

When Marty and Wendy finished their ‘happy endings’, they were staring at Linda and me in awe. You could have heard a pin drop; everyone was so quiet.

Marty whispered, “I think I’ve seen you before? But, I can’t remember where. Thank you for saving Wendy and me! I wish I knew who sent you?”

I smiled while sending her warm, comforting thoughts, “You have many friends who love you, Marty. You were saved by their love and your love for them!”

“Will we ever see you two again?” She asked, looking over at Linda and Wendy.

I chuckled, “Let’s hope not, okay? My friend and I have to go now. You two ladies take care, okay?”

“But, the guy who shot us, he’s still out there!?”

Linda lightly giggled, “Things will work out just fine. Brian will never bother you again. Trust us, okay?”

Both girls were wide-eyed as Linda and I teleported back to Charlene’s bathroom.

That had gone so fast, the cops were still taking statements!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.