The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 66: Moving Forward

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 66: Moving Forward - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Early Oct, 1986

Bob POV:

Sometimes the girls are just too devious for their own good! I don’t mean that in a bad way, in this case, it was to assuage their guilt of wanting things to happen too fast.

Everyone knew that Sarah had met, what she felt was, her true soulmate in Darren. And nobody had a problem with it. Charlie has known since day one that eventually Sarah was going to meet that ‘one special guy’ and fall love with him. Sarah, feeling guilty about the whole thing, conspired with Mary to make sure that Darren would accept joining the family rather than trying to take her away from it.

That just happened to work perfectly with Mary’s plan to draw Charlene into our family, as she was falling madly in love with her. The fact that Charlene was attracted to Charlie just made it all the better. What she didn’t understand was, if she and Sarah had just let nature take its course, they both would’ve ended up with what they wanted, eventually.

It was obvious, to me anyway, that Charlie was feeling the same way towards Charlene as he had originally toward Linda. Charlie, being somewhat more reserved and conservative, wasn’t interested in getting into Charlene’s panties as much as he was getting into her head. As a friend first then possibly a lover.

Mary, on the other hand, wanted to be the expediter. She came up with a brilliant plan to open up Darren’s ‘evangelically closed mind’ to the possibilities of joining us rather than trying to take Sarah away from us.

I had to applaud her for that, but again, I felt Sarah was doing a fine job of that all on her own.

Talking Sarah, Linda and Jamie into creating that ‘dream’ for Darren seemed to be a little over-the-top. Not that it wasn’t fun to do, mind you.

It’s just that, sometimes fate steps in and mucks up the whole situation. In this case, it wasn’t in a bad way, necessarily, just that ‘Fate’s’ timing really sucked.

Mary rushed in and gave Charlene the gift of telepathy which, almost directly, led to Charlene discovering that Sarah was her long lost cousin. It wasn’t just that, but it appears that Charlene and Sarah, even though they were very young at the time, were much closer than just cousins.

Which would have been fine if Sarah hadn’t dragged Darren with her to come meet part of the family.

Then things seemed to go sideways when Sarah announces that Charlie is her husband, right in front of both Darren and Charlene.

Now, both Charlene and poor Darren seemed to have their dreams dashed right before their very eyes.

Charlene, who was rapidly falling in love with Charlie, was suddenly wondering whether or not it would be right. She felt she would be taking Charlie away from Sarah. It wasn’t true, but just the look on Charlene’s face made it clear that’s what she was thinking.

At least, that’s what I thought.

Then Darren, who hadn’t fully come to grips with the whole idea of our polyamorous family, gets thrown under the bus with Sarah’s proclamation that Charlie is her husband.

As Dad used to tell us, ‘haste makes waste’, and this was a perfect example of that. Mary and Sarah’s great plan was unraveling faster than a ball of yarn amidst a dozen kittens.

When Charlie flashed me, saying we needed to help try and fix this, I told him I’d take Darren to try to explain how messed up our girls’ plan was.

Both Charlie and I knew that eventually Darren would be one of the family. He and his buddy, JB, already were, if for no other reason than they were given the gift of telepathy and knew all about Ibera and our relationship with her. What the girls sometimes don’t understand is: there are times when it takes a guy to talk to a guy.

It’s one thing for a girl to say that her husband doesn’t mind if she has sex with somebody else. It’s a whole other thing when a guy tells a guy that it’s cool that he makes love to his wife!

Any guy, who truly cares about the situation, is much more apt to listen to another guy, telling him it’s all right.

Sometimes women can be devious, you know?

Plus, most women have no conception of what ‘Bro Code’ is all about.

That’s why I followed Darren out the front door and told him we needed to go for a walk. Charlie would be in my head, just in case we needed to consult on strategy. He would also be working the other side of this sticky situation the girls had gotten us into.

We walked more than a block before Darren finally looked at me dejectedly. I patted him on the shoulder, “Sarah’s falling madly in love with you, you know that right?”

He looked shocked, “How can she be’ madly in love with me’, if she’s married and in love with Charlie?”

I grinned at him, “I just happen to be ‘madly in love’ with Mary and Sarah too! Maybe not as much as my Linda, but, way more than just friends. Who says you can’t be in love with two people at the same time, or even three or four for that matter?”

That caused his eyebrows to rise and we walked another half block before he finally chuckled, then said, “My preacher, for one. But we both know that’s really just bullshit, right? Sarah showed me this dream that I simply can’t believe. It seems too good to be true. Would Sarah really be all right if I started falling in love with all the other girls in your family?”

I slapped him on the back, “Damn straight, buddy. And I gotta tell you, you haven’t met even a third of the girls in our family and every one of them is hotter than a pistol. It’s a virtual smorgasbord of truly delectable and wonderful pussy. You’ve got to understand something; I’m not talking about having all these women just to fuck. Just, trust me, if you open up your heart to each and every one of them you’ll find they’ll all fall in love with you, too. It’s the most amazing thing you’ve never experienced.”

I had to laugh at my own stupid pun.

It took a second for Darren to get it, then he broke out laughing and slapped me on the back.

He just looked at me, chuckling, “No shit! You got that exactly right.”

I held my arms open and we embraced in a quick bro-hug.

I shot him a lopsided grin, “So, are we good now, or do I have to beat you up some more?”

He nodded back toward Charlene’s and we set off at a little faster clip than we did getting out here.

We could have ‘popped’ back, but I wanted to give Charlie some more time to get things on his end smoothed out.

Believe me, I had the easy end of this deal!

When we got back in front of Charlene’s condo, we waited for Charlie to tell us it was time.

Darren asked, “Oh, just where ARE we, anyway? If I had to guess, I’d say West Texas or maybe Arizona?”

I chuckled, “Arizona, either South Phoenix or Tempe, I’m not sure exactly. Mary and I just teleported to the airport so Charlene would think we flew out from Chicago.”

“It must be nice to be able to just teleport anywhere you want?”

“You should know. You can teleport too, can’t you?”

“Well yeah, but only from home to Ibera’s and back. We can’t go from like here to home. Sarah had to bring me here.”

I shook my head and grinned at him, “Dad can be tricky. He probably limited your teleporting to Ibera’s so that you couldn’t teleport like we do. Just between you and me, if you wanted to teleport home from here, all you’d have to do is teleport to Ibera’s first and then home. What Dad didn’t tell you is that from Ibera’s, you can teleport to anywhere you’ve ever been before or to anyone that you know. He made it so that Ibera’s place is like a recharge point. Do you understand what I mean?”

Darren chuckled, “Bob, the more I talk to you, the more I like you. Now that I think about it, Lenny did say we didn’t necessarily have to be home to teleport to Ibera’s. JB had asked him if he was at my place if he could teleport to Ibera’s from there. I distinctly remember Lenny telling him that he could.

“Now it makes more sense. Even though it would be a hassle, teleporting to Ibera’s, then home, it would still be a lot faster than flying or driving, wouldn’t it?”

I smirked, “You got that right. Look, don’t say anything okay, but maybe I can fix you up with a couple abilities that might come in handy. I should probably talk to Charlie first, but, just be patient; all good things come to those who wait!”

He grinned at me, wide-eyed, “You’d really do that? For me?”

“Hell yeah, I’m pretty sure Charlie would too, for that matter. We might even be able to get your buddy, JB in on it as well. After all, you’re about to be one of the family, right?”

Darren was laughing wholeheartedly, “Holy crap. This might just turn out to be one of the best days of my life. Just how many girls are in this family of yours?”

I grinned, “Well, if Charlie can ‘un-fuck’ the mess that Sarah and Mary have gotten us into, there is about to be 11. And of course, that’s not counting Melody and her whole crew down in Florida. That would be another seven or eight, at least. Oh shit, I almost forgot the island girls. That would be another eight or 10.”

Darren looked gobsmacked, “Are you friggin’ kidding me? Who the heck is Melody and her crew and these island girls you’re talking about?”

I put my finger in front of my mouth, “Shhh, we don’t have time to get into it right now, but trust me, both are some of the horniest women you’ll ever find!” I waggled my eyebrows a few times, just for effect.

Charlie told me everything was set and I briefed Darren about what I thought he needed to do.

So we headed in.


Sarah POV:

Dammit, dammit, dammit!

Sometimes it feels like I could mess up a wet dream. And before you say anything, yes girls do have wet dreams! I should know, my early teen years were loaded with them.

Before I start lamenting any further about how I screwed this one up, let me tell you about how it started.

It was good, really, really good.

Before I went up to join the gang at Ibera’s, I had a long talk with Charlie just to make sure I wasn’t making a huge mistake. He assured me that I wasn’t, as long as I was truly following my heart. I still had some misgivings, hoping that things with Darren wouldn’t inadvertently force me to leave the family that I know and love.

I was falling deeply in love with Darren and was hoping that the little ‘scheme’ that Mary helped me cook up would bear fruit. It was just as much for her benefit as mine if it worked the way we planned.

I purposely didn’t want to get up to Ibera’s before the gang had a chance to get a few things done. My timing was perfect since I got up there right after they’d already spent some time with the prisoners and got them divided up into groups. They were just taking a break when I arrived and I caught Darren by himself.

I could tell by the look on his face that the ‘dream’ Mary and I had cooked up, may have borne fruit. He pulled me into a kiss that was more passionate than anyone, other than Charlie, had ever given me. The only reason we stopped that kiss was because JB, the Professor and Brenda suddenly showed up.

I was frustrated that we didn’t have more time, but understood they were in the process of dealing with the prisoners. I was delighted, however, when they invited me to join them in the next phase of their operation. Since they were planning to take a break, I asked if it would be okay if Darren and I spent a few minutes alone. I knew we could go into one of Ibera’s areas and turn a minute or two into a couple hours, if necessary. They said that would be fine, and Darren was smirking at them as we went into Ibera’s bedroom suite.

The next few hours were glorious. Darren had somewhat figured out that the dream he had the night before was really much more than just a dream. I confessed that I wanted to show him a little about how our family interacted with each other.

He said he was beginning to understand and would never even consider taking me away from my family. I felt we were beginning to turn the corner of his biggest hang-up.

Then he made love to me.

Oh. My. God. We connected mentally, just like I’ve done with Charlie, and the passion of our earlier kiss returned in spades. The way his cock was stroking my hungry pussy was making me nearly delirious. For the first time, I actually felt how much Darren loved me. I also discovered he was nearly as good in bed as any of the other guys. He lasted a very long time and I was completely out of breath in orgasmic bliss when I felt his hot cum blasting into my pussy. We both nearly passed out as he rolled us over so he could stay inside me. I thought it was cute when he told me that most girls always wanted him to pull out so they could clean up afterwards.

I felt his cock pulsing in my pussy as I squeezed it back with everything that I had. Mary had taught all us girls how to do Kegel exercises and now I really understood why. He was moaning in delight every time I squeezed his cock with my pussy. Pretty soon I could feel the head of his cock pulsing in response to my squeezing.

It was so erotic, that it was turning me on like you wouldn’t believe. I giggled when we both realized he couldn’t kiss me without me pulling off of him.

I was just too short.

So he kissed me on the forehead just before I asked if I could be on top. He agreed after chuckling and begging me not to go as crazy as Jamie had done to Charlie, in his dream.

I giggled again and could feel his telepathy telling me every time I did that it was driving him crazy. I started slowly moving up and down, each time feeling better than the one before.

He was enjoying it too, as he began squeezing and tweaking my nipples. When he started pulling on one it squirted out a stream of milk onto his chest. He never even hesitated before taking some on his fingers and tasting it. The next thing I know, he was milking my nipples, trying to catch the spray in his mouth. It was so erotic I began coming in buckets. I worked myself into such a frenzy I was afraid I might hurt him. That must’ve really turned him on as he once again blasted the inside of my pussy with another huge load of his hot, thick cum.

Now we were both a sticky mess as he pulled me off of him to give me a very hot and sexy kiss. He asked if he could suck on my titties, saying he never thought he would enjoy the taste of breast milk as much as he did.

He gave me three more ‘tittie’ orgasms before I had to tease him to switch to my other tittie so I wouldn’t be lopsided. The intimacy we were sharing took me to a place even Charlie has never taken me. I was so in love with Darren right now I would’ve done anything he wanted.

I couldn’t help but giggle when he said he really needed to get back to work, but that we should probably take a shower first. We could’ve simply cleaned up without one, but the intimate shower that we shared together only further fanned the flames of love that were threatening to consume us.

To save time, we did use the ‘automatic drying’ feature, so we could rejoin his friends.

We were so lost in our love, that we forgot to put clothes on!

When we returned to Ibera’s kitchen/portal area, everyone was giggling. I have evidently become so ribald about nudity that it didn’t bother me in the least for everyone to see us in the buff.

I could feel Darren was really embarrassed so I flashed, “clothes” and we were both instantly dressed in what we were wearing before we disappeared. I could tell that JB was delighted to be making fun of us instead of us making fun of him and Ibera.

We quickly got something to drink and I was invited to help them by taking the professor’s camera and helping to video the different groups in what they were saying and doing. I had to ask JB a few questions about the camera that he was very nice about giving me the answers to.

I have to admit; it would be easy for me to love JB too. In many ways he reminded me of my Uncle Garrett. I don’t know what made me think that, as I hadn’t seen him or my cousin Char in over 20 years.

It might be because Bob and Charlie tease JB about being a hillbilly. I have to laugh when I think that my Uncle Garrett said he was a ‘redneck’, since he was from North Carolina, not a hillbilly, that he said would have to come from Kentucky, Tennessee or the Virginias.

Little did I know I’d be thinking about this again in the very near future.

It felt good when I was able to suggest how to solve George’s girls’ problem about having periods or getting pregnant on the island they were headed to. It surprised me to discover that Ibera could put a woman into temporary menopause the same way Charlie could. It surprised me when the girls were hesitant about it, thinking that someday they may want to have babies. Ibera announced she could make it truly temporary by putting a time limit on how long it would last. (I would have to ask Charlie if he could do that too.)

The girls chose 1000 days since that would be about the same as three Earth years, giving them time to get themselves set up. They understood that at that time, they would begin having regular periods.

With everything the Professor was showing the different groups, it became apparent that many hadn’t fully realized just how final this whole thing was about to become.

E Norm’s group in particular, were still trying to come to grips with getting his stupid women all the dresses they thought they needed.

It got ugly when the Professor informed them that only one of the women, one of Vincent Normistronzo’s kids, was going to get anything. Both of E Norm sisters along with Lola’s two girls, Precious and Delicious, or whatever her name was, weren’t going to get diddly. It got even worse when they were told that if any of the guys as much as asked for a dress, they wouldn’t get anything at all either.

That caused E Norm to have a ‘come to Jesus’ moment with his sisters.

He had finally gotten tired of all their bitching and started yelling at them. They were informed that if they said as much as another word, he’d see about having them shipped to that area that looked like Antarctica! He then informed the rest of his group they’d better get their shit together and start making a list of what they wanted.

I was filming an area that had ex-CIA Deputy Director Franklin and six others when I heard them whispering. I moved in as close as I could and picked up something about, even though they were going to another planet, he thought there might be a way they could eventually escape and get back to earth.

I immediately flashed that to Darren and the Professor, so they could try to figure out what the heck he might be talking about.

Darren joined me, telling me how proud he was I’d heard that. The Professor also asked if I might be willing to help them out every time I had the chance. I told him I’d have to think about that. Just by the way Darren was looking at me, I knew that was an invitation to join them permanently.

I really was going to have to give it some thought now.

Even though the prisoners had been told they were going to the island today, since so many were still begging for more time, the professor agreed. He told them, they would begin departing the first thing in the morning. With that being the case, we all decided to call it a day and I decided to go home with Darren, to his place.

With the time dilation being what it was, we were back at Darren’s house just before noon. Since we were tired, we decided take a nap together. After our tryst earlier, I discovered that Darren was an avid cuddler. I climbed up onto his chest and we engaged in a long, sensuous kiss with him holding me preciously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.