The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 62: So Much to Do

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 62: So Much to Do - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Late Sept, 1986

William Monte POV:

We’d just witnessed Rex standing up for our friends, with the rest of us seconding our heartfelt support.

It still amazes me how fast Bobby reacts to different situations.

Their conversation about what he and Charlie planned on doing was set in front of people they didn’t want knowing anything that Charlie and Bobby were capable of doing.

When Lenny asked his boys when they thought they’d be back, we all (well, those of us who could know) knew that he meant from Arizona. When Charlie said by dinner, that was all Lenny really wanted to know. But then, just in case, Bob added, “It’s not like we could go anywhere?” That just insured that the ones that didn’t need to know, still wouldn’t. They would simply think the boys were working on something in their room, on the boat.

Knowing that we had a lot of time, the eight of us, me, Maggie, Diane, Bruce, Rex, Jeremy, Joni and Sheila decided to put our heads together. (We decided to start calling ourselves the ‘second family’, or ‘F2’ in deference to Charlie’s original 11 being ‘The Family’.)

We needed to see if we could come up with some idea of what we were going to do.

My half of the group, me, Maggie, Diane and Bruce each had our own places not too far from our headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

Of us, Bruce lived the furthest away in what could only be described as a small 2½ bedroom bungalow. Yes, it’s listed as a three-bedroom but the one bedroom is only eight feet by seven feet!

The closet in my apartment is bigger than that.

None of our places would be big enough to even consider all of us in F2 to live in. Of them all, Bruce’s place, however, was the closest to the NSA headquarters in Fort Meade, Maryland.

We considered looking for a four-bedroom place to rent, but, the general consensus was it was going to be extremely difficult to find somebody to rent to four adult couples who wanted to live together.

We even talked about trying to buy some land, kind of like what Charlie and Bob are planning to do. But, with the way the bureaucracy around DC worked, there was no way we would be living in it for at least 18 months. And even then, there was certain to be zoning restrictions specifically meant to keep groups such as ours from living in one home.

Frustration was really beginning to set in just before Charlie summoned everybody, mentally, to look at the piece of land that they’d just found.

None of our family, F2, could believe what we were seeing.

Charlie had somehow found 64 acres of prime, desert real estate that already had a small home, dozens of desert friendly trees (mostly palm trees of various varieties) and even a good size citrus orchard. We were certain this property was going to cost close to $1 million if not more.

Near Washington DC, if you could even find something like this, the cost would likely exceed 30 million dollars.

Then Charlie does something that was even more amazing than anything I’d experienced him doing before.

It’s like he was showing us his mental image of what he foresaw as a possible homestead or estate. The detail of his image was beyond description. It’s like we were all looking at a blueprint showing what he envisioned.

The place was going to be huge.

The outside dimensions, according to his vision, was a 500-foot square with the outer hundred feet being the actual building. Inside the courtyard, for lack of a better word, he envisioned an Olympic size swimming pool, Olympic style diving tank and a 24 person in-ground hot tub! Then around that, he showed Astroturf, a jungle gym and swings for the kids.

The vision was so real it’s like we were actually looking at it through his eyes. Then something caught my eyes that made me very emotional.

One whole wing, or side, was going to be all bedrooms. Nine adult ‘Master bedrooms’ and eight smaller children’s bedrooms. Four of the bedrooms he actually marked: ‘Willie and Maggie’, Bruce and Diane’, ‘Rex and Joni’ and ‘Jeremy and Sheila’, ‘for when they visit’. When I looked at my friends, we were stunned.

Then, after they all came back, I was expecting them to be anxious to talk about it, but they never did.

Soon it was dinner time, followed by all of us trooping back onto the yacht.

We had a great, intimate time and I was soon amazed yet again.

My buddy, Bruce, picked up a guitar, then Charlie and most of his gang all joined in and entertained us with some great sounding music.

Unbelievable, since to my knowledge, none of them had ever practiced together!

That was followed by one of the most emotional nights of my life so far.

For me, it actually started the night before when Maggie and Charlie were together on the sex swings.

Mary and I had been right next to them and I have to admit, I was feeling deeply in love and attached to Mary. As much as I fight it, I sometimes find myself deeply jealous of how Charlie seems to make every woman he’s been with fall deeply in love with him. As much as Maggie tried to assure me otherwise, I could feel the ‘green monster’ beginning to rear its ugly head.

I couldn’t stop myself from glancing over at them.

They spent most of an entire song with Maggie impaled on Charlie’s cock while embroiled in a kiss unlike anything I’d ever witnessed before.

Even though they weren’t hardly moving, it was something about that kiss that was stimulating Maggie more than I’d ever seen her aroused before. Granted, the swings were bouncing and vibrating with Charlie’s cock in her pussy, but, I just knew that kiss was the reason that her juices were running down her legs.

Both of them had their eyes closed and if you didn’t see what their lips were doing to each other, you might even think they had fallen asleep. They were so caught up in their kiss, they didn’t even notice that the song ended, the swings had dropped and everyone had gotten off.

Yes, they were that lost in their intimate kiss.

Mary and I walked over and joined a few other people as the next song began. That song was nearly half over when suddenly Maggie started bouncing like crazy in Charlie’s lap. The two of them were going at it like sex-crazed maniacs, culminating in both of them nearly passing out. They had to hang onto each other just to make it over to join us at the table!

That was last night. And ... that’s what was going thru my mind tonight as we planned to finish what we started yesterday.

There was some light-natured kidding with Bob, Sheila, Bruce and Diane and they joined us in the other king-size bed in Charlie’s stateroom.

Maggie wasted no time wanting Charlie to give her the oral pleasure several of the other girls had told her about.

She immediately jumped on one side of a king-size bed, spread her legs widely and teased Charlie to begin.

I was looking forward to doing the same thing with Mary, but for a slightly different reason.

When it comes to oral sex, I feel like the village idiot in a room full of geniuses.

Even Maggie doesn’t get excited when I try to go down on her.

And I HAVE tried ... several times. It’s not like I’m grossed out by it or anything. I’m just no good at it.

Rex told me that Mary had the patience of a saint and showed him much of what he knows.

I was hoping she’ll do the same for me.

We laid down right next to Charlie and Maggie. Mary spread her legs and smiled at me, invitingly.

Within a few seconds she came into my head, “Easy on my clit, there lover, this isn’t a pie eating contest!”

I immediately stopped and looked at her like she was talking Greek! “What’s a clit?”

She giggled, “Okay William. It’s time for an anatomy lesson! Let’s go into the bathroom where there’s more light.”

I chuckled, “Thanks to your son, I can see just fine. I just don’t know what I’m looking at! Isn’t this whole area your pussy?”

She giggled once, which only made me feel like a bigger fool.

Then she sent me a very calming apology, “I’m sorry William, I really didn’t mean to laugh at you. I sometimes forget that most men really don’t know much about a woman’s intimate parts. Scooch back just a hair so you can see everything closely.

“Let’s start just above my slit. This area between here and my bellybutton is the mons or mons pubis. Most women don’t even realize that this is one of our erogenous zones. Nice gentle caresses or kisses in this area will turn most women on and get them ready for sex.”

She spread the very top of her slit.

“Now, notice, at the very top of the opening, if you look closely, you’ll see like a little tiny pearl peeking out amongst the folds. That’s my clitoris or clit. It is by far the most sensitive area on the female body! You never want to put much pressure on this. Think of it like a delicate flower or a softserve ice cream cone.

“Now, because of the skin I have around most of my little clittie, as long as you don’t hit the clitoris itself, slightly more pressure would still be fine. The supersensitive part is just that exposed part of that little pearl, not the skin around it. Watch closely, and I’ll show you how I sometimes masturbate, or jill-off.”

I watched her closely before I asked if I could try using my tongue.

I was bound and determined to figure this out. I don’t know why they don’t have some kind of class to teach guys like me stuff like this.

Using an abundance of caution, I began licking just that little area until I could feel when I had her clit, or the skin around it. The more Mary began moaning and sighing in pleasure, the bolder I got. She would flash me when I got too carried away, but mostly she encouraged me to explore and told me how much she was enjoying it. She explained that it was a good idea not to over concentrate on just a woman’s clit as, after a while, it could easily become oversensitive and almost painful. She showed me where her urethra was and explained this was where a woman’s ‘squirt or female ejaculation’ came out.

Again, until now, I had no idea.

She explained how the area outside the slit was called the labia or labia majora. It had about the same sensitivity as the shaft of a man’s cock maybe a little less.

And then, there it was!

At the bottom of her slit was her vagina, or pussy. She told me that even at the beginning I could use quite a bit of tongue pressure all around this area. And she told me that experienced lovers, would also lick the area between her cute little pucker and her pussy, which she called her perineum.

I asked, “Your per-what?”

She giggled, “Well, Bob just calls it my taint! It taint my pussy and taint my ass!”

She added that, early on, if a guy goes down on a girl and licks up this whole ‘taint’ area, it shows the woman that the guy knew what he was doing. Especially when they continued licking all the way up between the labia and just lightly flicked the clit before starting all over and doing it again. She said three or four times of this would likely drive the woman crazy with desire!

Okay, hot damn, I just had to try it.

At first I thought she was moaning just to make me feel good. But then, after the third lick, I noticed that the entire area was now nearly soaked with her juices.

She was even starting to breathe heavily! She told me to just keep experimenting and exploring and take my cues from her reactions.

I felt like I did when I was five years old and dad took the training wheels off my bicycle!

The more I did the things that I began to know made her feel the best, the more her juices began flowing and tasting ... richer, like plum nectar.

She then asked me to insert two of my fingers into her pussy about 2½ inches and feel the texture of the top of her vaginal area. Then to do a ‘come-hither’ motion with my fingers in this area. She told me this was a woman’s G-spot and with the right amount of stimulation would sometimes be enough to cause a woman to squirt.

I began doing that and realized it wasn’t something that happened right away. It took me about 5 to 8 minutes before Mary’s breathing changed and she began begging me to also suck and tickle her clittie using about twice the pressure I had at the beginning.

With a minute Mary’s butt raised up off the bed and a thick stream of liquid shot out of her urethra.

Jumping Jehoshaphat! I made her squirt!

She pulled me up to her and gave me a kiss that was curling my toes.

A song from “Fiddler on the Roof” came to mind with slightly different words! ‘Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles, Mary took my dumbass by the hand and led me to the promised land’!”

Mary must’ve been listening to my thoughts as she started giggling cutely. “You’re no dummy, William, being uneducated doesn’t make you dumb. As a matter of fact, most guys would be too egotistical and proud to even listen to what I was telling you.” She giggled again, “You are one heck of a quick learner, my well-hung man! Now that you’ve got the basics, let’s watch Charlie and Maggie to see if we can get you up to college-level, okay?”

Charlie must have worked his ‘oral magic’ already, because as soon as we looked, Maggie was screaming and begging him to fuck her pussy. Charlie had a big pillow under Maggie’s ass and it was already soaked!

It seemed like the harder and deeper Charlie drove into her, the more she pleaded for him to go even harder!

I watched as Charlie took her legs and put them over his shoulder. Then he pushed all the way into her, as hard as he could. Then he held it there for nearly a minute while Maggie was nearly in convulsions with juices just flowing out of her pussy and onto Charlie’s chest from where she squirted! Mary whispered that Charlie had just given her a double, multiple orgasm. I guess that’s a vaginal orgasm and a female ejaculation that happens at the same time. Maggie was gasping and then, incredulously, begged for him to do it again!

Which he did. And it was so intense they both passed out!

At least Charlie rolled over so he wouldn’t crush her or dislocate her hips.

Mary and I were so engrossed in what they were doing that I barely noticed her fingernails digging into my bicep.

Maggie was now laying next me, but facing Charlie, who was almost off the bed.

I caught Charlie’s eyes, “Please tell me what you just did? I’ve made love to Maggie many times and she’s never reacted quite like that.”

“Haven’t you ever tried going down on her first?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “Yeah, but she always pushed me away and just wanted me to make love to her...”

Charlie looked at Maggie, questioningly.

She turned over, facing me, “William, sweetheart ... I was afraid to tell you ... it’s like you kept making my clittie sore and I didn’t want to make you feel bad.”

I wanted to apologize to Mags that it was all my fault, but, Charlie said, “You see, it’s like this. Maggie has a somewhat large, unhooded clitoris, which makes it extremely sensitive. I noticed that right away and just used feather-light, teasing licks. That’s why she responded like she did. She’s really very orgasmic! She got so wet I slid into her very easily.”

That’s when I saw Maggie’s big pearl gleaming at me! Damn. I had to have been torturing her!

Then Charlie added, “Also, I discovered that she absolutely LOVES IT when your cock pushes on her A-spot. That’s like a little bump deep inside her. Since you’re so much bigger than me, I’m surprised you haven’t touched that before!?”

I was right back to feeling like a moronic dumbass.

I looked remorsefully at Maggie, “I’m sorry, Mags. I’ve been afraid of hurting you, so I never pushed myself all the way in you before. How do you even put up with me?”

Maggie slid over and pulled me into a ferocious hug, “Because you’re my SOULMATE, you adorable lug! You’re the man who I trust will always have my back. You’re the guy I’d run through the gates of hell with! You’re ... the man ... who I’ve longed for since the first day I saw you, 3 years ago ... AND ... I’m madly in love with you!”

That wasn’t the first time she’d said the words, but, it WAS the first time she’d said it with such conviction!

Maggie gently guided my big cock into her sodden, inviting center.

I was determined NOT to screw this up. BUT, I knew I was a good two inches longer than Charlie and I WAS afraid to hurt her.

Mags saw my initial hesitation and frowned.

I threw caution to the wind and for the first time, I drove into her with all the passion I had. Her smile lit up the room and I jackhammered her for about 10 times before I felt my cock hit the ‘magic button’ that Charlie talked about! Maggie screamed out, “Ohhh, THAT’S IT baby! Now fuck me like you mean it! I won’t break, I promise.”

I’d just started to hammer away again when Charlie came into my head, “I’m giving you my deepest secret, my friend. Lock eyes with Maggie and MERGE your mind with hers. Then, let her thoughts control your actions!”

I did it and felt her heart melting into mine. And immediately felt what she wanted me to do! I tried not to laugh when she actually wanted me to ease back a bit and just hold pressure deep inside her! I realized I’d been so close many times before and if I’d just let her into my head my problems would have been solved.

I don’t remember much after that except we came so intensely we both passed out! The thing is, even then ... Maggie was still in my head! The love I felt for her was filling my soul and I felt her ‘mind’ giggling, “Now take that green monster and get rid of him! Okay?”

Maggie was smiling at me with moist eyes, “Now you’re the best lover I’ve ever had, William! Oh my God, it’s like you suddenly knew exactly what I wanted you to do!” She giggled, “I think we’re going to have to be careful that we don’t screw each other to death. Between you, Mary and Charlie, you’re turning me into a raving, bisexual, nymphomaniac!”

Then she giggled even louder, “Charlie, you might want to take that pillow and throw it in the trash.”

Yeah, Green Monster, you’re outta here!

Then somebody flashed something about babies. (We must have been on ‘broadcast mode’.) Maggie sighed, “Ohhh, how I wish I could give you a baby one day, Monte.”

I put my arm around her, “I wish you could, too, Baby. But, I told you and I meant it, that won’t make me love you any less.”

I saw Sheila, Bob, Bruce and Diane all looking at Maggie, sadly.

Bob chirped, out loud “Why CAN’T Willie give you a baby, Maggie?”

I let Maggie burrow her head into my shoulder while I told them her story. Charlie looked incredulous that he didn’t know about that and why I hadn’t told anyone.

Especially because HE could fix that!

I don’t know, but, I honestly felt he wouldn’t be able to, since it happened so long ago.

Well ... two minutes and a long, cleansing orgasm after summoning Jessica (His niece. The one who helped him heal TJ when he got shot in the throat.) well, just the look on Maggie’s face told the story.

Her female parts HAD just been repaired and were now fully functional!

Then, when Mags joked about having periods again, Jessica giggled and said, “Uncle Charlie can fix THAT too!”

Okay, WTF? But then, Jessica inadvertently threw Mary under the bus when she announced that all of the girls in Charlie’s family had him do it for them!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.