The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 61: Unexpected Revelations

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 61: Unexpected Revelations - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Mid to Late Sept, 1986

Darren James POV:

I just got a call from Lenny (Jonah) telling me we weren’t going to Ibera’s until tomorrow morning.

He wanted me to let Jim Bob know since he had called using a satellite phone.

He said things were hectic and not to worry since we were just going to do some training with the Professor, his wife Brenda and his two sons, Charlie and Bob. He said that some of the prisoners had caused some kind of scene and Ibera had turned a whole bunch of them into pillars of salt!

Holy crap!

When I called Jim Bob, he came right over so I could fill him in on everything.

When I told him the whole story (or at least as much as Lenny told me) he had a strange look on his face.

“Whoa!” He gulped, “She just waved her hands and they turned into pillars of salt? That’s like Sodom and Gomorra kinda shit! What the hell did they do to get her THAT pissed off at them!?”

“Lenny didn’t say. It must have been bad though. Ibera seems like a very sweet lady and I can’t imagine her ever doing something like that for no reason. You know?”

“Yeah, but, I never figured she COULD do anything like that! I, I, I don’t know about this job, buddy. What if we accidentally do something and she does that to US?”

I put my arm around my buddy’s shoulder, “Calm down, JB, first off, let’s just wait to find out exactly what the hell they did, okay? We both know that Lenny warned those assholes, several times, that they needed to be nice to Ibera. Even with that, I’m sure you’ve heard some of the nasty things some of them were saying about her. I’m pretty sure that they had it coming. As far as we’re concerned, I don’t think we’re in any danger. If it’ll make you feel better though, when we go up there tomorrow, let’s just ask her, okay?”

“Okay, okay, maybe I’m being overly paranoid. The thing is, I’ve been flirting with her and I’m just afraid what might happen if I get, you know, too carried away?”

I couldn’t help but laugh, “You saw how she was with Lenny, didn’t you? You’re not the only one who’s been flirting with her, amigo. I think she’s hot too. I think she just might take your bumpkin ass and screw you into next week rather than trying to turn you into a pillar of salt. So, just calm down and think of the upside. Now there’s 13 fewer assholes we’re going to have to follow around!”

He gave me a lopsided grin, “Yeah, there is that. That’s another thing, how the heck are you going to read their lips if they’re not looking at you? I know we can change the view but I think there has to be a better way.”

“I think that’s why Lenny said he’s bringing his sons, Charlie and Bob, to give us some tips. He said the two of them know just about everything there is to know about how to operate up at Ibera’s. Personally, I can’t wait to meet the two of them. You know that they’re even younger than we are?”

Jim Bob shook his head, “I guess I’m kinda scared of them, too. Ibera keeps talking about her boyfriend, Bobby. You don’t think that’s the same Bob that’s Lenny’s son, do ya? That makes me even more nervous about flirting with Ibera! If Bob’s her boyfriend, he might really take offense at our flirting with her. I’d bet my bottom dollar that Bob and Charlie could probably do the exact same thing that Ibera did!”

“Then I guess we’d better be nice to both of them, shouldn’t we? Now will you quit worrying JB, you’re turning a molehill into a mountain.”


Charlie POV:

We had Charlene just drop us off at the airport, to save answering a lot of questions. We carried our knapsacks into a secluded hallway, then teleported back to the island’s rec center. Willie and Jeremy liked to died laughing when they saw Maggie and Sheila looking like Mary and Linda. They quickly changed back into themselves and everyone engaged in some serious hugging and kissing.

We didn’t get as many questions as I had anticipated, probably because everyone had been in our heads the whole time and pretty much knew the whole story. Maggie did give Mary a hard time about knowing that Charlene was very interested in our family set up.

Sarah just grinned at me and we both started laughing.

We did manage to make it back just before dinner and enjoyed some delicious seafood, conch fritters and steamed vegetables.

After dinner Dad cornered Bob and me.

He tactfully asked if we would be okay with going to Ibera’s with him, Professor Lowenstein and Brenda in the morning, once the boat got underway. He said we’d only be gone for a few minutes since we were just going to Ibera’s. He admitted to thinking about having Jeremy and possibly Sarah go with him, but he just knew they didn’t know any more about how to work things up at Ibera’s than he did.

He wanted Bob and I to show them all the secret shit!

He told us that the only ability or powers that he’d given to the four of them, including that reporter and his cameraman, had been a very limited teleportation. Even that was limited to just Ibera’s and back to wherever they needed to go.

I suggested that he should probably also give them a limited telepathy so that they could talk to him whenever they felt they needed to. I said that, after he told me about having to use Adam’s satellite phone to call them earlier.

He hemmed and hawed for a while before admitting that I was probably right.

He chuckled, “That’s actually the reason I wanted to wait for you and Bob. You two bozos really do come up with some good ideas once in a while, you know?”

Bob just gave him his lopsided grin and shook his head.

He told us a little bit about the other two guys, the reporter, whose name was Darren James and his buddy, Jim Bob Hornsby, the cameraman.

Sarah heard us talking and asked if it would be all right if she went with us in the morning. That’s when I found out Sarah was actually the one who suggested that Dad pick Darren to assist the Professor in the first place. Darren’s buddy and cameraman, Jim Bob, seemed like a fun guy although possibly a bit of a hillbilly.

Bob chortled, “With a name like Jim Bob, how much do you wanna bet he probably has a cousin named Billy Joe or Jeremiah Hindtitty from Hopping Toad, Tennessee?”

Dad about choked, “Now be nice, Robert. Jim Bob is from Arkansas! I knew I shouldn’t have told you guys that, but that’s really his name.”

Bob just kept laughing and grinning.

Since everyone was getting anxious to get home, it was decided that we would spend the night on the boat.

Still thinking about the Russian spy satellites, the Directors felt we didn’t really want to sail at night, for fear of losing them. Since it would be getting dark soon, we decided to parade ourselves onto the boat while it was still daylight. Then, as soon as it got light, Adam could begin sailing toward home. If we left by five in the morning, that would put us home early in the afternoon.

I had to wonder just how boring that had to be for those guys watching the satellite feed. Oh well, screw them!

Mary said that they’d kept the kids up all day, without naps, so as soon as we got on the boat they’d be ready to go to sleep. Again, Lori Morgan and a couple of the boat girls were going to keep an eye on the little ones until we got ready to go to bed.

We were all sitting around the big saloon when Mary and Jamie walked over to the grand piano and sat down. They began playing ‘The Entertainer’ and before I knew it, everyone was urging us to grab the instruments and start playing.

Bruce seemed to be as excited as anyone and nearly ran over to pick up the guitar. Carl grabbed his rhythm guitar and banjo, Anita picked up her violin, or fiddle, Linda and I grabbed our horns while Sarah and Jessica grabbed their saxophones. Bob quickly got the drums set up, too. I was surprised when Eddie picked up the bass guitar and began tuning it. I had forgotten he knew how to play one and this was in fact the first time he ever played with us.

We had to get out the music stands and some fake books then we decided to start out with something simple.

Appropriately, we chose the Carpenters, ‘We’ve Only Just Begun’. I’d forgotten what an amazing voice Anita had. When Bob, Mary and Jamie began singing harmony behind her, everyone was impressed, me included.

Several of the parents were up dancing and were just getting nice and mellow when we ended and immediately went into ‘The Devil Went Down to Georgia’.

Anita was kicking ass with her fiddle, Bruce was cranking on his guitar and Mary and Jamie were dishing it out on the piano.

The rest of us were joining in, filling in the background. Bob was singing the devil’s part and Anita was wailing on the Johnny part. As soon as that ended, Carl wasted no time in picking up his banjo and immediately started into ‘Dueling Banjos’.

The rest of us just waited for the first three or four challenges, letting Carl and Bruce have some fun. As soon as they both started cranking, we all jumped in and a full-fledged battle ensued! Linda and I started triple tonguing and jamming like crazy. Sarah and Jessica then jumped in and started wailing and whining on their saxes. Nobody wanted to quit and we must’ve gone on for over 15 minutes. When we finally ended, everyone in the saloon went nuts.

We then went into the Beach Boys, ‘409’ before slowing things down with Chicago’s, ‘Color My World’. During that, it became difficult to play, watching Bruce and Carl blowing on their fingers.

But, they both had smiles on their faces and hard-ons, leaving no doubt about how much fun they were having. Since this was the first time in months that most of us had even picked up an instrument, we decided to call it a night.

As far as playing ... music ... was concerned, anyway.

Bob found some mixed tapes that he had made last summer and found the stereo system and put a couple tapes in for those who still wanted to dance.

I sat down with Mary, Maggie and Willie and we were soon joined by Bruce, Diane, Bob, Jeremy and Sheila.

Nearly everyone else was dancing to some nice, mellow, slow music.

Some of Melody’s girls came over and took our drink orders. I was very thankful and ordered a tall Bloody Mary. Once everyone had their drinks, Willie chuckled, “Dang, I never knew my buddy Bruce could play like that! Knowing that you guys never even practiced, y’all sounded pretty darn good.”

Jeremy added, “You guys should have seen the look on the Directors’ faces. I swear they were even more impressed with your music abilities than your operation the other night!”

When the music switched to disco, we noticed many of the ‘old folks’ padding off toward the staterooms. By the second song, Bob smirked, “I figured that would get them moving! Now ... let’s get this party started!

Mary eyed Willie and Maggie seductively, “Shall we resume where we left off yesterday?”

Maggie grinned at me, “Sounds like fun! Your room or ours?”

Bob and Bruce looked over at us then Bruce snorted, “Is that a closed party? Or would you like a few more revelers!?”

Willie chuckled, “Who’d you have in mind!?”

Bruce slugged his arm, “Asshole! I wasn’t trying to crash your party. Bob, Sheila, Diane and I just wanted to invite you guys to OUR party! Hmmm? It seems Linda, Jeremy, Joni and Rex and a bunch of the others aren’t waiting around and just headed up to the observation deck! I think some of Melody’s bunch went with them, too.”

A quick look around made me wonder if the REAL party wasn’t happening upstairs? The eight of us were the only ones left except the two bartenders, who seemed anxious for us to make up our minds!

We all laughed quietly whilst heading to our room.

I realized I’d never been with Diane and the way she was flirting, knew our time was near.

Maggie snatched my hand, “You can have Diane later, guy. First, you have to use those lips and tongue on me! I just hope you didn’t wear them out blowing your trumpet?”

I kissed her playfully ... at first ... then we engaged fully and I have no idea how we managed to make it down the two flights of stairs to our room!

There was just enough light coming in the portholes to give the room a sexy, erotic glow.

I was totally oblivious that Mary and Willie had taken up the spot next to us on the giant king-sized bed.

Maggie and I managed to get into a ‘69’ and started getting intimately familiar with each other’s erotic desires. After only a few minutes Maggie giggled, “I think we need to take turns, Baby. I’m afraid I’m going to bite your dick off if you keep doing me like that!”

I chuckled, “Good idea ... let me put a pillow under your sweet butt so I can get better access.”

Giggle, “Nobody’s going to want to use that when we’re through, you know!?”

“Then I’ll just have to buy Melody another one, my dear.”

She was still giggling as I repositioned her and took my first long, languorous swipe of her puffy, tasty slit. The next time, I concentrated on pushing my tongue deep inside her before sensuously tickling her protruding clitoris and lightly squeezing it with my lips. Maggie has a ‘non-hooded’ clit that seems to really come alive when stimulated. I knew I needed to be gentle and my caution was rewarded with a copious flow of her sweet juices.

“Ohhh Goddd! Ohh yeah, oh, do that again, Charlie! Yeaaahhh, Ohhh GODDD, I’m gonna cum! Ohhh Goddd, I’m cummminnnggg! OHHHHH.”

Her juices were flooding my mouth and I about couldn’t lick fast enough. Maggie’s squirt tasted so sweet, I just HAD to give her another one!

The next go-around she began squirming and writhing around so much I had to pin her down just so I could finish giving her another massive, screaming, squirt. She was gasping, breathlessly, “Oh Goddd, oh get up here and stuff my pussy! ... drive your hard cock in me AND FUCK ME ... PLEASSSEEE? I NEED TO FEEL YOU INSIDE ME.”

I quickly moved up and no sooner than my glans touched her quivering slit than it sucked me in to the hilt. She was so wet I almost couldn’t feel her. I increased my girth a bit and slowly began stroking.

“Ohhh Yesss! Oh get in deeper, oh Goddd!”

I put her legs on my shoulders and drove into her as deep as I could get. As I resumed stroking in and out, I felt the head of my cock hit her A-spot. “Ohhh Gahhh! YES, YES, YES. Right there ... oh god, fuck me harder! Drive me right thru the mattress!”

On the next stroke, when I felt her A-spot, I just held against it and pressed all my weight into her.

“Hooooly Shiiitttt! Oh fuck yes! Oh Goddd I’m C-C-CUMMMMING!”

I’d never felt anything like it. She just kept squirting, cumming and begging me not to stop! The more my cock pulsed the more she came. Finally, her pussy was spasming and squeezing my cock so hard and fast, I let loose with a massive release of my own. We both cried out then passed out, completely spent and in total bliss.

Luckily I’d rolled us onto our sides before things went black.

When my eyes opened Maggie was hugging me lovingly with her legs tightly wrapped around my butt, holding me deep inside her. “Holy WOW, Charlie! What did you DO to me? I’ve never cum like that before in my life!“ She rasped.

Willie looked stunned, “Please tell me what you did? I’ve made love to Maggie many times and she’s never reacted quite like that.”

“Haven’t you ever tried going down on her first?”

He shrugged his shoulders, “Yeah, but she always pushed me away and just wanted me to make love to her...”

I looked at Maggie, questioningly. She blushed, saying, “William, sweetheart ... I was afraid to tell you ... it’s like you kept making my clittie sore and I didn’t want to make you feel bad.”

Mary came to Willie’s defense, “You were perfect with me, Lover. But, do you remember how I asked you to go a little easier at first?”

Willie nodded.

I told him, “You see, it’s like this. Maggie has a somewhat large, unhooded clitoris, which makes it extremely sensitive. I noticed that right away and just used feather-light, teasing licks. That’s why she responded like she did. She’s really very orgasmic! She got so wet I slid into her very easily. Also, I discovered that she absolutely LOVES IT when your cock pushes on her A-spot. That’s like a little bump deep inside her. Since you’re so much bigger than me, I’m surprised you haven’t touched that before!?”

He looked apologetically at Maggie, “I’m sorry, Mags. I’ve been afraid of hurting you, so I never pushed myself all the way in you before. How do you even put up with me?”

Maggie slid over and grabbed Willie in a ferocious hug, “Because you’re my SOULMATE, you adorable lug! You’re the man who I trust will always have my back. You’re the guy I’d run through the gates of hell with! You’re ... the man ... who I’ve longed for since the first day I saw you, 3 years ago ... AND ... I’m madly in love with you!”

Maggie gently guided his big cock into her oozing, inviting center. Willie pushed into her slowly then, when Maggie frowned in exasperation, slammed into her with a vengeance! He must have hit her magic button, because Maggie immediately began moaning in ecstasy. “Ohhh, THAT’S IT baby! Now fuck me like you mean it! I won’t break, I promise.”

The next thing I knew, Willie was hammering her like there was no tomorrow. I decided to impart to him my deepest secret about how to become the perfect lover. I told him to connect with Maggie, mentally, as deeply as he could. Then to simply let her guide him with her thoughts.

I also knew if he kept going like he was; he would rapidly make her A-Spot very sore.

After about 10 very hard strokes, he must’ve connected. He slowed down a bit, then gently pushed all the way in her and held himself there.

Maggie was now nearly screeching and coming even harder than she had with me! (which I didn’t think possible) Every so often Willie would pull out a bit and stroke very fast but not real deep, then gently push all the way in and hold it there. Each time, he was sending Maggie into an even higher state of ecstasy. Like with me, her wildly spasming love channel was squeezing him so hard, he soon lost it in a moaning orgasm of his own.

Then they both passed out, cold.

Mary and I helped roll them over so Big Willie wouldn’t crush her.

Soon they were both breathing deeply and holding each other in a tight, loving embrace. Maggie looked up at him with moist eyes, “Now you’re the best lover I’ve ever had, William! Oh my God, it’s like you suddenly knew exactly what I wanted you to do!” She giggled, “I think we’re going to have to be careful that we don’t screw each other to death. Between you, Mary and Charlie, you’re turning me into a raving, bisexual, nymphomaniac!” She giggled even louder, “Charlie, you might want to take that pillow and throw it in the trash. It probably weighs 20 pounds by now.”

Diane started cackling, “If either one of you two studs have anything left,” she pointed at Maggie, “I want one of those!”

Willie looked at me with the biggest grin I’d ever seen him show. “Diane, baby, I believe I can now give you one of those anytime you’d like. If you wouldn’t mind though, I’d like to show my buddy, Bruce, the little secret that Charlie gave me, first?” He chuckled, “I’m afraid right now, I’m too pooped to pop.”

Bob, who’d just finished slurping his juices from a moaning Sheila, smirked, “If Charlie keeps giving our damn secrets away, pretty soon we might never get laid!”

Sheila giggled, patting him on the cheek, “Oh Bobby, my dear, you have nothing to fear. There are millions of women the world over who dream and jill themselves endlessly, just in the hopes of ever getting laid like we ladies do all the time around you guys. I think your friend Emmy was right, maybe you and Charlie need to seriously think of opening your own ‘sex clinic’. I can guarantee, once word gets out, you’ll be booked up for years in advance!”

We must’ve been on ‘broadcast mode’ because I heard Emmy giggling in my head, too. “I told you so, Charlie. Maybe we can dedicate one room in our new home to making that happen?”

I chortled, “Okay, okay, I hear you and will take it under advisement. Maybe when our babies get a bit older, alright?”

I heard Maggie sigh, “Ohhh, how I wish I could give William a baby one day.”

I don’t know if I was meant to hear that, but, Willie put his arm around her, “I wish you could, too, Baby. But, I told you and I meant it, that won’t make me love you any less.”

I saw Sheila, Bob, Bruce and Diane all looking at Maggie, sadly. Bob chirped, “Why CAN’T you have a baby, Maggie?”

Willie hugged her protectively, “It happened a long time ago, Bob. When Mags was 17, she got pregnant. Then, the douche wad who got her pregnant freaked out when she wouldn’t get an abortion. The bastard had a group of his friends beat and kick her in her stomach and between her legs. She lost the baby. They did so much damage that her ovaries and uterus became permanently damaged. That’s why she can never have a baby now. Charlie and Linda can’t heal that after all this time ... can they?”

I know my mouth was wide open, “We sure can! Maggie, did they have to remove any of your organs or are they all still there?”

“Does it matter? I think they had to remove one of my ovaries, everything else is still there, they just don’t function. I haven’t had a period since then, either.”

I leaned over and gave her a kiss, “It DOESN’T make a difference as far as healing you. If they removed anything, it might make a slight difference as far as WHO I would have help me heal you.”

We’d healed all those kids so fast, I wasn’t sure if I could do what Jessica could do or not, i.e. replace ‘missing parts’, like teeth.

This would be the first time I tried to heal someone I knew all by myself. I didn’t want to use somebody I loved for a guinea pig so I called for Jessica. She’d been listening and popped in right away.

“Maggie, this may feel a bit strange. I promise it won’t hurt. Okay?”

“I don’t understand. Are you two really able to fix me?”

I smiled serenely, “Yes. I know you’ve met Jessica. She’s going to assist me, just to make sure everything gets fixed.”

We probably could’ve put our hands anywhere on her, but instead, put one hand on her inner thigh and the other one on her tummy, just below her belly button. Within seconds Maggie moaned, delightfully, “Oh wow. Oh I’m starting to feel so warm down there. Oh God! I’m feeling something else too ... OHHhhh God, oh please don’t stop! I think I’m cumming!”

Everyone was crowded around and watched as all of the cum that had been in Maggie’s pussy was suddenly being expelled. Soon there was nothing but a clear flow of liquid. Deep down I was glad to see that, figuring that she probably wasn’t ready to get pregnant at this very moment. With all the cum she had in her just minutes before, anything was possible.

Maggie looked up at us in awe, “Oh, Charlie and Jessica, that felt amazing.” She giggled “I suppose I’m going to start getting periods now, right?”

Jessica giggled, “Unless you want Uncle Charlie to fix that!”

Maggie had a confused look on her face, “What do you mean by that, Jessica?”

Jessica was looking at me and blushing. I nodded that it was okay to answer Maggie’s question.

Mary was now giggling and said, “Charlie has a rather unique ability that I believe only he has. All he has to do is get your permission, lay his hands on you and he can make it so you go into temporary menopause. That means, you never have to take any birth control pills and you will never have another period until you decide you want to get pregnant. Then, all he has to do is lay his hands on you again and have you tell him you want to resume your menstrual cycle and you’ll immediately start ovulating!

“It’ll be like you’re in the most fertile days of your cycle. That way, as soon as your mate makes love to you, there’s a good chance you’ll get pregnant right off the bat. If not, in about two weeks you’ll get your period then the cycle will start over again. Would you like Charlie to do that? Jamie, Linda, Sarah, Emmy, Gracie and I all had Charlie do it for us. It’s absolutely wonderful, never having to endure the curse ever again.”

Maggie was grinning, “Oh heck yes! The only thing I was actually dreading was having to have periods again.”

Diane squeaked, “Can I get in on that too? I took my last pill today. That and I feel bloated, so I just know my period’s going to start tomorrow.”

I put my hands on both Maggie and Diane as they flashed me their permission. In a flash, Joni and Sheila teleported in with their hands on their hips, “Mary, you dog! Why didn’t you ever tell us Charlie could do that?”

I chuckled, “Sorry ladies, it’s really my fault. I asked them to keep it a secret since I didn’t want thousands of ladies clamoring for me to do that for them, too. Come over here, you two hot babes and I’ll fix you right up.”

They were both giggling as they took my hands and put them on their pussies. “We’re ready when you are, Oh Great One!”

Diane asked, “So, just to be certain, we don’t ever need to take birth control pills again?”

I shook my head.

“And we’re never going to get periods again, is that right?”

I kept shaking my head and grinning wildly.

Joni giggled, “And when we decide to get pregnant, you will come, touch us and we’ll be in the most fertile time of our cycle?”

“You got it, Sweet Cheeks!”

Suddenly, I had four mouths and eight hands practically raping my throbbing cock!

It’s a good thing you can’t rape the willing, or they’d all be in trouble.

Two ladies captured my balls in their mouths and the other two were licking and sucking my cock like it was a popsicle one minute, then, sucking an extra thick shake thru a tiny straw, the next.

Then, just when I didn’t think it could get any better, I felt a slippery finger or three going up my ass! When I turned my head, Sheila had ‘Chameleoned’ her slippery little clit to the size of a small cock and was sticking it up my ass!

Bob was behind her and had HIS dick up HER ass! I flashed, “Bro, I BEST not find out that’s your dick in my ass!”

He lost it, “Haaa! No WAY brother of mine! That’s ALL Sheila. But, I gotta admit. It looks hot as hell. I may have to have her do m ... WHOAAA SHIT. Mary’s clit just turned into a dick and now SHE’S fucking MY ass! I’m gonna blow my nut any second!”

Between the sucking and ass fucking, I shot so much jizz I was sure that somebody was drowning.

When I looked, Diane was hacking and had my thick white cum running out her nose and all over her big tits. The other girls were slurping as fast as they could, trying to lick up all the spouge that Bob and I had just blown.

I heard Bruce cackling, “Jeez, Monte, that was one hell of a train! I’m so horny right now even YOUR ass looks good!”

Willie barked, “Ughhh, Ho Mo ya don’t! If you don’t want your nuts permanently detached from your scrotum, you best forget THAT idea! My ass is a ONE-WAY street, buddy ... AND DON’T YOU FORGET IT.”

I flashed Mary, “I think my ‘Kink-meter’ just hit a new, all-time high, Baby!”

She giggled, “Sooo, that means you’ll let me use my giant clittie on you, sometime? I can’t even begin to describe how great that felt! Is that how your cock feels when we make love?”

“I’m not sure, next time we’ll have to ‘connect’ and find out!?”

She was heading toward the bathroom, to finish cleaning off her still giant clit.

I followed her in and after she washed it off, decided to give it a quick suck. It was so clean; it didn’t really taste like anything. Could have been a finger. It definitely didn’t gross me out like sucking a guy’s cock would.

She soon started moaning, “Ohhh, please don’t stop! Ohhh that feels sooo good. Ohhh gaaah, oh yessss!”

It felt like her giant clit was getting even bigger.

“Baby, it feels like I’m going to choke!”

“Just swallow, Charlie ... Please!? I just want you to know what sucking your big cock feels like!”

I swallowed and damn! The feeling went away and suddenly it felt like her clit was rubbing the very back of my throat! Since I was on my hands and knees, she started throat-fucking me like a wildman. Or woman.

She was squealing so loud I was afraid the windows were going to crack!

I felt her squirting so copiously it was running down my chest and dripping off my cock. Then, I felt many tongues licking and sucking ME again.

And there was a cacophony of giggles! Sheila tittered, “Come on Maggie, Diane, you’ve gotta taste this!”

This was spiraling out of control!

I tightened the pressure of my lips around Mary’s clit, hoping to make her pass out!

It WORKED.

Mary cried out in ecstasy, then squirted one more massive flood before pulling out of my throat and collapsing on my back. I wasn’t sure whose mouth my cock was in, but, I issued a warning before rolling over so I could fully embrace my unconscious soulmate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.