The Catalyst Reborn
Chapter 57: Unexpected Surprises

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 57: Unexpected Surprises - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Mid to Late Sept, 1986

At the “Jail’ in Ibera’s World

The Assassin-Blane ‘The Ace’ Murdock POV:

I’m getting a really bad feeling about what’s been happening and SOON to happen here. There’s no way they’re just going to dump us on an island and then forget about us. With all the contacts we still have I know some of our friends would eventually find us and rescue us.

At least that’s what many of us are hoping.

But, and my ‘compatriots’ still haven’t come to grips with it yet, I don’t believe we’re still in the US ... or maybe even on this planet! I wish I’d have been conscious when we were brought here. Guido keeps babbling that ‘Jonah’ and some military guys just grabbed us and ‘poof’ we ended up here. Even Lucinda ‘The Ghost’ said she had passed out just before we were moved.

I’m NOT a believer in the supernatural or any of that shit, but, nothing in this place is normal. Like when we eat. Ibera just comes around and ‘poof’ suddenly a tray of food appears in her hand and she hands it to us ... RIGHT THROUGH THE DAMN BARS. And, the idiots that keep giving her shit seem to always get this white slop that looks like porridge or cream of wheat! Then, like George Sachs and his girls (who are always nice to her) get like steak and eggs or Portillos sandwiches and fries and soft drinks! That’s why I keep telling these morons in here with me to be cool and try to be nice.

I’m getting ready to kill the next bastard that tries to steal my fries!

And if these clowns had been listening instead of screaming, they would have heard Jonah say that Ibera was going to be the one to give us our supplies just before we were left on the island. Or did he say left to go to the island? Hmmm.

Anyhow, if what we saw on that big screen was true, this island had plenty of resources but we were going to need to build our own shelter and catch any food for ourselves. I know what I need to survive just fine, but, it would be nice to have some help to do it. Like trying to get a couple of my buddies and maybe Lucinda to join us. There’s going to be a real shortage of pussy on this island and I know that Lola and her two daughters are totally militant lesbians!

They only pussy they’d be giving up ‘willingly’ would be to each other. They don’t realize that 20 horny dudes just might take what they want when they get horny enough. Or if they continued being bitches. Yeah, they’re on the ‘porridge’ list right now, too.

While Wayne ‘the Wizard’ James wants to just go off on his own, we were told the amount of ‘community survival supplies’ we’d get was totally dependent upon how large the group was. It made sense, since we were assured we’d only get what we could carry and even if our supplies were dropped separately, we would still have to move it somehow. I’ve already mostly convinced Steve ‘the Stealth’ Fitzhugh to join up with me and I’m still hoping to get Wayne to change his mind. That’s why I’m trying to sweet talk Lucinda into joining us. The four of us should get a decent amount of tools and such and I know all of us know how to survive in the jungle. So this island would be a no-brainer.

Aaaarggh! Dammit, Lucinda just pissed off Ibera ... and now she just got a bowl of porridge for dinner, shit!

Uhh-ohhh, Guido and a bunch of his dudes are giving Ibera a bunch of shit for screwing over Lucinda.

And they’re all in my cell!

Ohhh shit, that professor and Jonah just showed up and they look REALLY PISSED. Ibera is crying and pointing at those assholes. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Either she or Jonah just turned Guido and 12 of his goons into statues!

Jonah just put two fingers in his mouth and let loose an ear-splitting whistle, “Listen up you band of cut throats! You WILL NOT show Ibera even one iota of disrespect or this is what will happen to you!

Fucking E Norm just yelled, “What did you DO to them!?”

The professor is laughing, “Your ‘caretaker’ just turned them into pillars of salt! Would you like to be next?”

E Norm’s eyes were bugging out of his head, “That one guy was my brother, Guido! You cannot do that to heem! Change heem back, right now!”

Now Jonah is laughing too, “No can do, Elmer Fudd. And if I want any more lip from you, I’ll take it off my zipper. Ms. Ibera is like a sister to me. Just what would any of you have done if these guys had been saying things like that to your sister, hmmm?”

You could’ve heard a pin drop as everyone was stunned to the core. Before I could stop him, my buddy Steve put his hand up, tentatively. “Please don’t get angry with me, but I’m confused. I thought we were all going to some island instead of being dealt punishment by you or anyone else. What gives Ibera the right to take matters into her own hands?”

Jonah looked at all of us slowly and measuredly, “Make no mistake, any of you. Once you made your choice for the camera about where you wanted to go, from that point forward your asses belong to me. I warned every single one of you to treat Ibera with respect. That anything you have or will ever have totally depends upon whether or not she wants to give it to you. You are all going to be here for at least another week. If you want my advice, you’d better start figuring out what it is you want to ask Ibera to give to you. Because, you will only get 10 minutes when it comes your turn to put your request in. After that it will be the next persons turn. Now, did I make myself clear?”

I pulled Steve’s dumbass down before he could stick his foot any further down his throat. He was looking at me and whispered, “But he didn’t really answer my question?”

I just shook my head in disgust and pointed at the 13 statues, “No? YES, HE DID. It appears, my friend, that there’s a new sheriff in town, not to mention a hanging judge. If you want my advice, you might just want to shut up for now, pay attention and we’ll talk as soon as this shit gets over with. Look at the bright side ... the ratio of men to women just got a lot better!”


On a 727 headed for Miami.

Lennie POV:

Bradley Lowenstein and I just returned from a quick, drama-filled trip up to see Ibera. Then we finished helping get the kids quieted down before we went up front to the First Class section for some privacy and a stiff drink.

Brenda, Brad’s wife and Emmy joined us as we took four seats that faced each other.

Brad looked at me and chuckled, “Do you think those idiots got the message, Lenny?”

Brenda and Emmy didn’t realize we’d even gone and were looking at us cross eyed, “Are you guys talking about the kids?” Brenda asked.

Brad shook his head rapidly, “No sweetie, these kids are far smarter than the reprobates we were talking about. Lenny and I had to make a quick trip up to see Miss Ibera and when we got there a whole bunch of miscreants had given her so much crap that she was in tears. She asked Lenny what she could do and he told her it was entirely up to her. The next thing we knew, she turned all 13 of them into pillars of salt! Hee-hee, let’s just say I don’t think any of them are going to give her any more crap.”

Both Emmy and Brenda had their hands over their mouths in surprise or maybe shock.

Brad cocked his head while looking at Emmy, “You look familiar. Do I know you?”

Emmy smiled and nodded, “Yes, Professor Lowenstein, about four years ago I took your class on social dynamics.”

Brad looked at me then grinned back at her, “Miss Gorand isn’t it? If memory serves, you wrote a rather interesting paper on polyamorous relationships.”

Emmy giggled slightly, “Actually it’s Mrs. Emmy Davis now. I got married just a little over a year ago.”

“Ahhh yes, so I see you’ve probably given up on the whole idea that polyamory might actually work!?”

I was having a very difficult time containing my laughter.

I winked at Emmy and grinned, “Um, my friend, you might not want to jump to conclusions. Our lovely Emmy is actually in a polyamorous relationship and has been for over a year.”

Brenda poked Brad in the ribs and grinned at him, “Maybe you shouldn’t have graded her paper quite so harshly?”

Both Emmy and Brad laughed, then Brad said, “Actually, if I remember right, I gave her and ‘A’. It was the comment I put at the end, something to the fact that I believed her idea was somewhat naïve as the way she described it sounded too much like Utopia. I told her that I didn’t think it could ever work.”

Emmy patted him on the knee, “I may still be naïve to some extent, however, I must report that it is indeed very much like Utopia and it absolutely does work.”

Brad smirked, “So how many people are in this polyamorous group of yours?”

Emmy grinned at first, then said solemnly, “Family, Professor, it’s not a group, it’s a Family. Until just recently there were 12 of us. I’m afraid there’s only 11 of us now. My sister wife, Sally, was brutally murdered by one of those guys that are up at Ibera’s place.”

Brad was taken aback and said apologetically, “I’m terribly sorry, Emmy. If it’s any consolation, I hope that one of those ‘pillars of salt’ was the guy that did it.”

“Thank you for the thought, Professor.” Emmy looked to be deep in thought, no doubt still dearly missing Sally.

The professor asked seriously, “Would you mind telling me how your family came together? Was it anything like the groups that you interviewed?”

Emmy smiled, “It’s kind of a long story, actually. But no, my friend Sarah and I were the last two that made up our family. And many of my theories did prove to be incorrect. Especially the one where I was told in one of the interviews that everyone, man and woman alike, had to be bisexual for it to work. None of the guys in our family have any bisexual tendencies whatsoever. Not that they’re homophobic, they don’t have any problem being naked around each other and even touching each other on occasion. You’ll just never catch any of them passionately kissing each other!” She said with a giggle.

Brad raised his eyebrows and seemed to be intrigued, “That’s very interesting. One of the reasons I felt you were being naïve was the idea of the men all having to have sexual relationships with each other. I’m pretty sure that the overwhelming majority of men in the United States are either purely heterosexual or totally homosexual. And if what you say about your relationship is true, it does sound like Utopia to me.”

Brad smirked at me, “So Lenny, my old friend, why do I get the feeling that you’re part of one of these polyamorous families, yourself? I say that because you were awfully quick to answer for Emmy.”

I thumped him on the back, “Well, you knew about my relationship with Nancy and my sister. I am indeed in a polyamorous family myself that does currently have 12 members.”

Emmy giggled, “And with the exception of TJ and Janet, all the rest of them are parents of my polyamorous family! And I sometimes wonder if TJ and Janet might not be members of both.”

The way Brenda was eyeing Brad made me chuckle. Brenda winked at Emmy and then looked me in the eye, “Brad dear, we may have to investigate this a little closer, don’t you think?” She said with a giggle.

Brad thumped me back laughing, “Ever since my long-lost friend contacted me a couple days ago he’s been just full of surprises. Lenny and Emmy, I would genuinely like to meet and talk with all of your family. Emmy, you may not believe it, but with the exception of the bisexual men, I found your idea of polyamory rather intriguing. Do you know of any other groups or families similar to yours?”

Now both Emmy and I were laughing so hard she was trying to cover her mouth. She managed to regain her composure, “There’s at least two more that I know of and they’ll both be on the yacht with us! For a while it looked like one of them, a group of eight, might even be joining my family. However, it seems that their jobs are making them move to Washington DC so they may end up branching off on their own. I guess you could say they’ll still be like our first cousins.

“The other one is most of the crew of the yacht. And when we’re all there, we’re like one big happy family. But since we don’t see them regularly enough they’re also like another family of first cousins.”

About that time, the pilot announced we were on final approach and to fasten our seatbelts. Many of my fellow parents and other helpers quickly sat down and fastened their seatbelts. After the plane stopped I walked over to stand behind Judy. She took the microphone and announced, “Okay kids, are you already to start a new adventure?”

There were many cheers before she continued, “Great! Now make sure you have everything that you brought with you. I know some of you didn’t have anything, but don’t you worry, once we get to this boat there will be many nice surprises for you. Now let’s proceed onto the bus that’s waiting to take us to one of the most beautiful yachts you’ll ever see. The bus may be a little crowded but the boat is only a half a mile away, so you won’t be cramped for long. Please save any questions until everyone gets on the boat. Just follow me and let’s begin this adventure!”


William Monte POV:

I was helping escort the kids off the bus and onto the boat.

When I looked up I couldn’t believe my eyes! A few weeks ago I was on a yacht that I was sure had to be one of the biggest and nicest yachts ever made. Charlie’s friends, Matt and Ralph, had just purchased a 200-foot motor yacht that was magnificent. THIS yacht had to be nearly twice as big! One of the little girls who was holding my hand asked, “Mister Bill, is that the boat that we’re going on?”

I had to look around just to be sure before I smiled down at her, “I do believe it is, Little One, let’s follow the crowd so we don’t get lost.”

I was in awe just as much as the kids were.

Bruce, also escorting a young lady, chuckled, “Is THIS like that yacht you were on with Rex and Jeremy?”

“Heck no, this is almost twice as big! Not that I had any complaints about that one.”

Since it was after midnight I was impressed when the girls were all led to a series of five well-appointed staterooms. These had to have been specially set up. There were 12 beds in each room set up similar to the berths on a submarine only far more comfortable! It worked out almost perfectly since there were 10 boys and 43 girls. One adult volunteered to stay in each room so the kids wouldn’t feel like they were being abandoned.

I’m pretty sure they were the same five people that also volunteered to stay at that island that we were headed to.

Bruce and I followed the rest of the crowd up two flights of stairs to a bar like area or I guess they call them ‘saloons’ on a yacht. There we met Charlie, Bob and their girls.

I still couldn’t get over how luxurious this boat was.

This saloon was bigger than some bars that I frequent. When Charlie introduced everybody, pausing at this unbelievably foxy brunette named Melody, my heart nearly stopped. I quickly looked at Maggie, then over at Mary and I swear, the three of them could’ve been sisters. She opened her arms, inviting me in for a hug. As I accepted her invitation, Maggie and Mary were on either side of us. They both had to hear what Melody whispered in my ear, “So this is the famous, ‘Big Willie’!?” She grinned at Maggie and Mary then whispered just loud enough for both of them to hear, “Do you think you can handle all three of us, Big Boy?”

I heard Charlie laughing in the background, “At least you’ll die a happy man, my friend!”

And he wasn’t wrong.

If Maggie and Mary were the foxy girls next door, then Melody was the hot cheerleader who was also their friend. I was feeling a very uncomfortable binding in my trousers. I was glad when Maggie kissed me and whispered, “Melody wants to see if you can make love to her for as long as Charlie did! She said Charlie gave her over 100 orgasms in an hour and a half. Giggle.”

I kissed Maggie ferociously and whispered back, waggling my eyebrows, “I guess there’s only one way for her to find out, isn’t there?” I then pulled Melody into my arms and planted one on her that left both of us gasping for air.

Melody was beaming at me and giggled, “Phew! Two down, only 99 to go my sexy man!”

By now Bruce, Rex, Jeremy, Charlie and Bob were all gathered around us. Melody called her crew, and everyone else in here together.

She announced, “For those of you who have been on a cruise with us before, the dress code is, unfortunately, going to be ‘clothes on’ until after we drop the kids off at Stan’s island refuge. That’s not to say we can’t have some fun. It’s just that we have to confine our amorous activities to the Sky Lounge, which is one level up from here, the main playroom, and our individual staterooms. The kids are not going to be allowed in any of those places. Once we get them all dropped off safe and sound we can spend a couple days on the main island and have some fun before we sail back. For those of you who are with us for the first time, this yacht is normally dedicated to swingers and polyamorous get-togethers. During those times, the dress code is whatever everyone is feeling comfortable with. Most times, that means maybe a pair of sandals and that’s about it. In the morning you will all be given a complete tour of the yacht, so you’ll get to know where everything is. As usual, the entertainment crew will be at your ‘beck and call’ should you need or desire additional male or female companionship. Breakfast will be at 0800 tomorrow, since we’re getting off to such a late start. I hope everyone has some fun!”

From the looks on Maggie’s, Diane’s and Bruce’s faces I could tell that this was indeed going to be a fun cruise. Melody further stated that the bar was open for anybody that wanted something to drink before calling it a night. After all, it was already past one in the morning.

I could feel the boat moving so I asked the gang, “How about getting something to drink and head up on the deck? It feels like we’re moving and I’d kind of like to get some salt air in my face”

I was impressed that Melody’s crew really had their act together. They had four people tending bar and they were cranking out drinks like pros. I saw Charlie talking to a cute young blonde who was introduced to me as Anita. I was then introduced to her boyfriend, Carl and told they played in a band together last summer on their trip across the country.

That’s when I noticed a really nice grand piano down on one end of the bar near what appeared to be a 6-inch-high stage. While I was waiting on my drink I asked Charlie who played the piano. He told me that Mary and Jamie played a four handed piano as part of their group. He and Linda played trumpet, Bob played drums and sang, Carl played guitar and banjo, Anita played fiddle and sang and Greg normally played lead guitar, with their friend Ed playing bass. My sweet Sarah also played tenor saxophone along with Linda’s sister, Jessica, who played alto and baritone saxophone. Charlie said it was too bad Greg wasn’t here or they’d really be able to do some jamming.

Bruce was fidgeting around, trying to get Charlie’s attention. When Charlie asked what was up, Bruce said, “I wouldn’t mind playing lead guitar for you guys, if you wouldn’t mind having me, that is?” I saw him looking around, “You wouldn’t have an extra guitar around would you?”

I had no idea my buddy knew how to play guitar!

Charlie said that Stan had bought everyone duplicate instruments for the boat, so he led Bruce over, saying he wanted to see what it was that Stan had bought.

I guess the last time they played they all had their own instruments.

Charlie led the whole group over where it looked like he slid a big piece of the wall to one side revealing an entire collection of instruments. When Bruce saw this one guitar, he picked it up reverently, and the look on his face was very nearly rapturous.

He gasped, “This is an Eric Clapton Signature Stratocaster! Charlie, you have to understand, this is my dream guitar. I’ve wanted one of these forever, but could never justify spending the money for one.” He chuckled, “I’m just afraid if I start playing it, I may just want to take it home with me!”

Charlie chuckled, “And when my friend Greg got back he would probably have to kill you! However, since he won’t be back till nearly Christmas I’ll just have to find out where Stan bought this and buy a couple more.”

While everyone was checking out all of the instruments, I noticed that my boss, Alex Logan, had his encrypted satellite phone to his ear and walking just out of sight. Before they could get all the instruments put away, Alex called out mentally to me, Bruce, Art Sloan, Rex and Jeremy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.