The Catalyst Reborn
Chapter 55: Mixed Reviews

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 55: Mixed Reviews - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Early Sept., 1986

Charlie POV:

When we got back from Ibera’s, Bob, Mary and I went back home to Dad’s house. I was thinking about taking a nap when I walked by the crib where CJ and Sissy were sleeping together hand-in-hand.

The sight was heartwarming and made me realize I hadn’t been spending nearly enough time with my kids. Not wanting to disturb them I carefully used my PK to pick both of them up and carried them into the bedroom with me. I stripped off my shirt and pants and laid down, laying both of them on my chest.

As I gazed down I couldn’t get over just how cute little Sissy was. Her orange curls were now about two and a half inches long. She had the most angelic look on her little face that I just couldn’t resist kissing her little forehead. She smiled and opened her big, green eyes and I couldn’t help wondering if this is what Sarah looked like as a baby.

I whispered, “I love you Abby, you’re my little princess.”

She giggled and grabbed my beard with her little fingers. “Am I a Princess like in the story?”

I felt Sarah in my head, “Earlier this morning, I read Abby and CJ the story about Prince charming. I couldn’t believe all the questions she and CJ were asking as I read it to them. I think they actually understood most of it too.”

I chuckled, “You’re my princess, Abby and I just want to hug you and never let go.”

She wiggled up higher on my chest then her face scrunched up, “CJ say I HIS Princess, Daddy. Can I be both princess?”

I started chuckling so hard that I woke CJ.

CJ looked at Abby, “Daddy say you’re his Princess, like you’re my Sissy. You’re MY princess like in the story, okay?”

Now both Sarah and I were laughing, listening to the logic of less than 7-month-old CJ. I had to grin at how close his analogy was though.

Abby smiled, “Okay CJ, I unnerstan now!”

I could feel my nap time slipping away as they were now both awake.

CJ asked, “Will you read us a story Daddy?”

“I’ll have to see what books Mommy has.”

Sarah giggled, “Kids, Daddy needs a nap. Let’s find a good book and he can read it to you tomorrow, okay?”

I got two huge smiles. Then, CJ said, “Will Daddy teach us like you and Mommy do, Mama Sarah?”

Sarah giggled, “No, let Daddy just read the stories. He makes funny voices you’ll like instead, okay? You should hear him read ‘The Big Bad Wolf’! It’s scary! Maybe Tyler, Erik and Livie might like it too?”

“Yes!” Both of my little munchkins shouted.

I added, “And if all of you are REALLY good, maybe I’ll teach you a song!”

That got me two very wet, sloppy kisses on the cheek and loud giggles as Sarah picked them up and put them on the floor. They promptly ran off babbling, in search of their other siblings to spread the good news.

Sarah hopped into bed with me. We spent a few minutes engaged in a deep, soulful kiss. I pulled her on top of me and was starting to think very amorous thoughts when all of a sudden, she started giggling, “You know, now you went and done it, Charlie. Mary, Jamie and I have been thinking about teaching them a few children’s songs. We’re thinking ‘Mary had a Little Lamb’ and ‘Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star’. What songs are you thinking about?”

Having my amorous feelings suddenly thwarted I chuckled, “I was thinking ‘Do, Re, Mi’ and ‘Old MacDonald’? I can’t believe how much the little ones can understand. Little Abby is talking better every day! Are the rest of the kids like that?”

Sarah nodded, “Pretty much. At least Tyler, Eric and Olivia are. Little Crystal, Jennifer and Kevin aren’t too far behind, either. Your son, CJ, is like the Pied Piper. He and Abby work with all the other kids almost nonstop. Those two are a force to be reckoned with and as they get older, there’s no telling what they’ll be capable of.”

I was just thinking about that when I felt Sarah wiggling her wonderfully tight warm sheath onto my throbbing cock. For the next 15 minutes or so, we let our actions do the talking for us. I let Sarah set the pace as I counter thrusted to match her up and down movement. The love I felt for her seemed to grow deeper every day and today our passion was at a fever’s pitch as we both climaxed together. We kissed softly for several minutes before we both fell asleep, still attached with her on top of me.

I don’t know how long we slept, but when I woke up, her head was still nestled on my shoulder and my now soft manhood was still partially ensconced in her warm, moist sheath.

Her head turned up and she opened her beautiful green eyes, “Whatcha thinking Charlie?”

I smiled, “Just trying to figure out who’s more beautiful ... you or Abby ... did you know her eyes take my breath away just like yours?”

Sarah caressed my cheek, then moved and gave me a warm, gentle kiss, “I love you, Charlie, you silver-tongued devil. I can’t wait until we all have more time together. I love waking up in your arms and between your legs like this!” Giggle.

We heard Mary giggling in our heads, “C’mon you two lovebirds, time to get up! Lenny just got here and we need to get ready for that press conference. Sarah has to finish coordinating with Judy Logan about their parts. Lenny has a few additions to the plan!”

“Be right down, lover. I have some ideas too!” Sarah added.

“Sarah, are you going to be part of the news conference?” I asked, surprisedly.

“Of course, silly! I have a personal invite from Jonah, don’t ya know!”

I huffed, “How’s come I’m always the last to know these things? Does Bob know you’re in it too?”

She just grinned, patting my cheek, “Nope, he’s about to find out in just a few minutes, too. Let’s take a quick shower.” She sniffed, “We smell like an orgy!”

We got up and entered Dad’s huge shower, wondering just how often the parents all used it at the same time.

It was nearly as big as our entire bathroom in St. Charles.

We were then suddenly accompanied by a grinning Bob, Linda, Mary and Jamie, with Bob saying, “We figured it would be faster if we all showered together.”

“Suuure you did!” I chuckled at Bob’s lopsided grin.

Things did progress mostly business-like right up until Bob and I decided to ‘taste-test’ all eight milk-filled titties. As soon as we finished with two ladies, they fell to their knees and decided that Bob’s and my cocks needed some ‘taste-testing’ too.

When we finished the last two, they joined their ‘sisters’ and treated Bob and I to delightful dual blowjobs. Mary and Sarah took Bob while Jamie and Linda took me.

I was amazed as I watched ‘mostly heterosexual’ Linda tongue battling with Jamie trying to lick and swallow my ready to explode cock. Watching Mary and Sarah on Bob was so hot, neither of us was going to last very long.

Bob chuckled, goofily grinning at me, “I think we need a little more ‘test-tasting’, Bro, what do you say?” He used his hands in a ‘flip-em-over’ gesture, leaving no doubt what he meant.

I nodded then mentally picked up Linda whilst he did Mary and set their juicy pussies right where our tongues could feast on them with their knees on our shoulders. There were some giggles and squeals as Bob and I used our ‘serpent-tongues’ to explore our girls’ wonderful slits. We seemed to be competing to see whether Mary or Linda would have the most orgasms. After nearly passing out with their fourth orgasms, Sarah flashed, “Don’t forget about me and Jamie, you guys!”

Bob chuckled, “Oh, worry not. We were saving you two for dessert!”

As we switched girls, Linda giggled, “Say what!? Just what do we all taste like to you guys, anyway?”

Bob chuckled, “Mary tastes like the most perfect, juicy, T-bone steak I’ve ever tasted and Sarah tastes like peach nectar! Mmmm good!”

I added, “I totally agree with Bob and to me, Linda tastes like Tammy’s biscuit gravy! And Jamie also tastes like a coppery peach nectar. Especially when she squirts, it gets even sweeter!”

It must have been the right thing to say, as Linda ‘doubled-down’ on the suction she was applying to my throbbing cock. Jamie was squirming against my mouth, trying to get my chin and bottom lip to stimulate her little nubbin.

Sarah was squealing, Jamie was gasping as Bob and I lost our loads into Linda and Mary’s mouths. We were both gasping as we watched them snowballing with Jamie and Sarah. It was highly erotic, as Sarah and Jamie were still suspended upside down!

We set them down and the six of us began exchanging warm, spermy kisses. Soon Dad flashed, “Okay children, time to get ready! You guys do more playing around than your kids. Sheesh!”

We could hear much laughter and giggles from all the parents in the background.

I was shocked when we finally made it downstairs and saw nearly all of our friends there. I didn’t think Willie, Bruce, Rex, Jeremy and all of their ladies were going to meet us here before the PC. I was even more surprised to see Stan sitting with Judy Logan, deep in a private conversation.

“What’s up? How are we getting to the press conference and who all is going?”

Dad said, “You and Bob are taking my van. Monte, Bruce, Sarah, Emmy, Stan, Judy and the three Directors are going to ride with you to McCormick Place. The press conference has been moved to a smaller conference room, since many of the kids are still in the convention center.”

I knew how the rest were going to get there and knowing the crappy traffic I was going to be facing, I wished I could’ve gone that way too.

The 11 of us piled into dad’s van and took off.

Shortly after we left Stan popped into my head with just his icon, “Charlie, are we safe to talk like this?”

“If all you see in your head is my icon, that means nobody else can hear us. So, anything you want to say will strictly be between the two of us.”

“Good, we haven’t had much of a chance to talk recently, I just wanted you to know that I used some of that money you left to upgrade my fleet. I hope you don’t mind?”

I chuckled, “Stan, I should’ve told you that all that money is yours. Trust me, I’ve got a lot more where that came from.”

“Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea how much money was on that pallet?”

“Close to $1 billion? Give or take. I figured you might need some to expand your operations.” I chuckled again, “Just how big of an upgrade did you make to your fleet?”

I looked in the rearview mirror and saw Stan grinning at me, “I traded in both of my other yachts and now have a 210-foot sailboat and a 350-foot motorized yacht. Do you realize that just barely put a dent in what was on that pallet?”

I grinned looking back at him, “So, by buying that motor yacht, are you starting to move to the dark side? I remember asking Adam about motor yachts and he always said the guys who captained them weren’t real sailors!”

He smirked, “It would have taken too big of a crew to man a 350-foot sailboat. As it is I had to hire another 12 crew members just to man both of them. Besides, Adam is the one who jumped at the chance to Captain the motor yacht.”

“I can’t wait till the next time we can all go sailing. I’m going to give Adam some shit about that.” I was stifling a chuckle.

I noticed Stan looking at me strangely in the mirror, “Aren’t you coming with us when we take a bunch of these kids to my island? Mary said she and most of the other ladies were all coming along to help with the kids. I was hoping everyone would come, then afterwards we could all celebrate on the island?”

I heard giggling in my head then Mary told me she was going to tell me about it later. She just hadn’t had the chance since I’d been so ‘tied up’ with Sarah.

I shook my head then looked back at Stan, “The ‘Boss’ just told me that I am indeed going. It’s just that, I thought TJ said we couldn’t take these kids to your island. What changed?”

“Judy Logan. We’ve been talking all night. We’ve discovered over half these kids have no place to go. They were orphans to begin with, and had no other family able or willing to take them in. They are all so terrified of the ‘system’ right now, it was decided that my island was the best place for them to go. At least temporarily. I can’t wait for you to see where some of the other money you gave me went. I bought the next two islands just north of mine and I’m in the process of building a much larger compound. I’ve already got room to house another 80 kids if necessary. Some of Judy’s group have already volunteered to stay with me and become part of that crew.”

That really shouldn’t have taken me by surprise. Just based on the few kids I talked to, it was that very reason why DCFS and the Normistronzo bitches were able to get away with it for so long.

Those poor kids simply had nobody to look out for them. I even began to wonder if I should give Stan even more money to help out.

Mary came into my head and assured me that Stan still had nearly half the money I had given him left. He had been holding back, not sure if I had indeed given the entire amount to him.

As I continued to slog my way thru Chicago traffic, Judy had joined in our conversation. She told me she and Stan had already chartered a special 727 to land at the private airstrip near their dock in Miami. Adam, Melody and her crew were already standing by and had the massive crew’s quarters area already set up with special beds to handle all the kids. By leaving from Miami, we could effectively circumvent customs, thereby not having to explain why all these kids didn’t have passports. Their plan was that tonight, after everything had calmed down, there would be two school buses to transport all the kids that were going to DuPage County airport to board that 727.

Now I just hoped everything we had planned for tonight would work. Dad’s plan was pretty well thought out, from my point of view, but there were still a million things that could go wrong.

The first thing that caught my attention as we pulled in to park near McCormick Place was the heavy State Police presence. The alarming part was there was also a heavy CPD (Chicago Police Department) presence just outside where the State Police had cordoned off the area. Luckily, Jim Gregory was there to escort the 11 of us through.

The news media weren’t very happy to discover they weren’t going to be able to broadcast live. But, since apparently some information had leaked to both the CPD and DCFS as to the nature of our press conference, a ‘revised’ plan was audibled by Dad.

What both of those organizations had no idea of was, that they were in fact going to be allowed in on purpose.

They were going to be in for one hell of a surprise!

As we walked by the convention center, we noticed the doors were closed and locked, preventing any unauthorized entrance or exit. There were two armed State Police officers along with two FBI officers ensuring that.

I had been mildly concerned when Dad said it’d been moved to a small conference room. It was actually bigger than the cafeteria at my last high school which had over 2000 students. It was a good thing too, because other than a somewhat small raised platform with 10 chairs and a podium, there were nearly 60 news media people shoulder to shoulder surrounding the platform. And unlike the other night when we rescued all the kids, these weren’t just remote investigative reporters, these were all Chicago area news anchors. The guys from the other night were also here as well. I realized why they were bummed out about not being ‘live’, as channel 5 even had Tom Brokaw here!

Bob and I quickly slipped out of sight behind some curtains that led all the way along one wall up to the stage. I created my doppelgänger then quickly used my ‘chameleon’ ability to look like Greg. Now we just had to wait for the party to start.

From our vantage point we were just able to see the stage. TJ, Judy, FBI Deputy Director Hodgkins, Director Sloan, Director Logan and two other people I didn’t recognize had just walked up and taken their seats.

That’s when I noticed that Sarah had her Chicago Tribune credentials pinned to her chest and had taken a position off to the side and just off the stage. She was talking to a guy holding a big camera when John Drury, the WGN news anchor came up and shook her hand. Whatever they were talking about was making Mister Drury very happy. That’s when I remembered that WGN was actually owned by the Tribune company, so no wonder they knew each other.

When Deputy Director Hodgkins rose and went to the podium that had a microphone from every TV channel, everyone soon quieted down.

He cleared his throat then began, “Thank you all for being here tonight. First off, I would like to apologize for having to make this a recorded broadcast as opposed to live. There are actually a couple of reasons for that, not the least of which is the fact that it is rare for us to comment on an ongoing investigation. The second reason, I’m going to leave for later as it might be a surprise.

“As some of the cameramen and reporters out there already know, last night ‘Jonah’ the Invisible Man and several of his helpers rescued 94 children who were being held captive as sex slaves. Most of what transpired has been recorded and some of it will be shown tonight on these two big screens behind me. What you need to know however, is that what happened last night was merely the tip of the iceberg.”

The room was now buzzing with everyone wondering exactly what it was he meant. Several began shouting questions but the Deputy Director just put up his hands and said, “Please hold your questions for just a little longer so that I can explain.

“Last night was a culmination of a two-month-long joint investigation done by the CIA, NSA and the FBI. I would like to invite CIA Director Alex Logan and NSA Director Art Sloan up to the podium please.”

Art and Alex looked very professional as they stood up and took their position on either side of Deputy Director Hodgkins. NSA Director Sloan stepped up to the microphone and started, “A couple months ago, two Coast Guard cutters were attacked by an unknown submarine. A Navy destroyer was dispatched to give assistance. As a matter of national security, I cannot give you the ship’s name. On board that ship were two NSA Agents whose names must also remain a secret.

“What I can tell you is, just as the destroyer rendezvoused with the badly damaged Coast Guard cutters, one of which had already sunk, it too was fired upon by the submarine. Unbeknownst to everyone, however, Jonah had arrived on scene moments before, since one of the Coast Guard cutter’s captains was a friend of his.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.