The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 54: Major Surprises

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 54: Major Surprises - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Early Sept., 1986

William Monte POV:

This has been one of the craziest, yet, most productive days in my entire professional life.

And that, as they say, is the understatement of the century.

And just what did we do, you ask? Well, essentially a group of seven men, aided by the efforts of 10 women completely took apart the single biggest organized crime network that America has ever seen! Oh and I should mention, rescued nearly 100 children that were being held as sex slaves by some of the most sadistic and evil people imaginable.

And, we did it all in less than one day ... WITHOUT firing a shot!

We also obtained enough information about corrupt politicians, pedophiles and drug lords to keep the FBI, NSA, CIA, Secret Service and the DOJ busy for the next year or so.

With all that, you would think I shouldn’t be worried about having an impromptu meeting with my boss, CIA Director Alex Logan.

Unfortunately, nothing could be further from the truth. I know I’m not in any kind of trouble, since he was smiling at me when he told me to meet him in his room at the Hyatt Regency, McCormick Place Hotel, this morning at 10 AM. I had a sneaking feeling however, I wasn’t going to like what he wanted to talk to me about.

At least Maggie, Bruce and Diane were also ‘asked’ to come with me.

Diane had not been a part of the operation and Bruce had only been peripherally involved, relaying information to our Director as well as the Director of the NSA and the Deputy Director of the FBI.

I wasn’t surprised when he answered the door with a smile and invited all four of us in.

His room, or should I say Suite, had a small oval conference table and six nice chairs. There was coffee and water just waiting to be poured.

He asked us all to sit and make ourselves comfortable. He poured himself a cup of coffee and had everyone get themselves what they wanted.

Once everyone was ready he started, “I suppose you’re wondering why all of you are here? Well, to be honest I find myself in a bit of a dilemma that I’m hoping the four of you might help me out with.

“I need to recommend to the Congressional Board someone to be Franklin’s replacement. Agent Monte, I would like for that man to be you. What do you say William, are you up for that position?”

This was exactly what I was afraid of. I cleared my throat, “Sir, I’m honored that you think highly enough of me to recommend me for that position. However, honestly Sir, I’m more of a doer than a director. Isn’t there someone more deserving of the position?”

He chuckled and patted me on the shoulder, “Monte, there is no one whom I would trust more than you. I also need to mention, that the Executive Director position is allowed to have both a personal assistant and an executive assistant to help with all the day-to-day tasks. Marek used to be Franklin’s executive assistant. I was hoping that maybe you could sweet-talk your buddy, Bruce, into taking that position. I was also hoping that you could convince Maggie to take your personal assistant position. Then, if Bruce’s girlfriend, Diane were so inclined, she could be Bruce’s personal secretary. I feel that if the four of you were in these positions we might just be able to get the CIA and more particularly, the Black ops division, operating the way it’s supposed to. What do you say guys, will you help me out?”

Maggie was squeezing my arm and nearly bouncing out of her seat. Bruce winked at me and nodded, assuring me he felt this idea was doable. Diane seemed nervous and said, “But sir, I’m just a lowly bartender/waitress. Would I really be qualified to be Bruce’s secretary?”

The Director chuckled, “Diane Walters, you are much more than just a bartender/waitress. I took the liberty of checking your college transcripts and found you possess a Bachelor’s degree in business management. I have to ask; why did you pick being a waitress over pursuing a job within your degreed profession?”

Diane was blushing, “Well, to be honest, I interned for a company for a couple summers and just didn’t see myself having much fun being around so many stuff-shirts. I had been working part-time as a waitress and a bartender, where I discovered I’m more of a people person than somebody who just gives out orders. I would love to work with Bruce, Maggie and Monte. I just wanted you to know I don’t really have any experience working in business management yet.”

The Director was really smiling now, “Not to worry Diane, working around these three characters your people skills will come in handy. If you accept the position, I’ll see to it that you get put through the CIA’s special management school to bring you up to speed on all the policies that you’ll need to deal with at one time or another.”

Diane grinned at us, “Okay, then I’m in!”

The Director grinned, “I won’t lie, I DO have an ulterior motive for Monte’s promotion,” he said, looking at his watch. “And that is, right now, your new friend, Rex Grissom, is being offered the same position in the NSA, with Jeremy Cosgrove being offered the same relative position as Bruce.”

Maggie gushed, “And what about Joni and Sheila?”

“Ah yes. Miss Manders, Joni, is being ‘courted’ by my colleague, Deputy Director Hodgkins for a special position at FBI Headquarters in Langley. Her degree in Criminology puts her in a perfect position to be his Special Assistant. If she accepts it, she’ll be able to help insure any crooked agents are discovered and eliminated. Much like I’m hoping you will do in our organization.”

Maggie smirked, “So, Joni and I could sometimes work together?”

“Yes! Part of the reason we Directors want the seven of you working at HQ is to begin fostering more ‘inter-agency’ cooperation. Old ideals are going to be hard to break, especially amongst our older agents. The NSA and CIA have never been willing to share much information with the FBI before. We want to change that philosophy.”

I frowned, “You said seven ... what about Sheila O’Reilly? She’s Jeremy’s girlfriend. None of our girls will like it if she’s not included.”

Now director Logan was nearly laughing out loud, “Ahh yes, Miss O’Reilly has made quite an impression on my wife, Judy. Between her, Mary Swenson and Emmy Davis, Judy was hoping to recruit all of them. Unfortunately, Mary and Emmy made it clear that while they would be glad to stay in touch and help now and again, accepting a position was out of the question. It seems they have babies to raise.

“Anyways, after seeing everything that happened last night, Deputy Director Hodgkins has decided to enlist Judy and her organization to help spearhead their investigative branch that deals with human slavery, especially child slavery. Since Judy is my wife, and I’m the director of the CIA, it wouldn’t do for her to accept a position within the FBI. It would raise too many eyebrows. Therefore, my colleague is wooing Miss O’Reilly to accept that position. She would then be working in the same general area as her friend Joni. All in all, if everyone agrees we will have made great strides into having total interagency cooperation.”

My friends and I were all smiling now. Director Logan further explained that the FBI normally only dealt with domestic cases of human slavery. International cases were dealt with by both the NSA and CIA. By now working together, information between all three agencies would flow much better, thereby increasing everyone’s efficiency. Cases like what happened last night would not fall through the cracks as easily.

The only thing I wondered about was whether or not Rex and Jeremy would have to move to Washington DC. I was practically certain that they wouldn’t like that idea since they had just bought a house here in Chicago and were like Family with Charlie’s bunch.

I told Director Logan, “I WANT to say I’ll accept, but, I’d really like to think it over and talk to my friends about it. Can I have a day to do that?”

He smiled and nodded, “Of course. There’s going to be a big news conference tonight and I think you guys are supposed to be a part of it. Afterwards, Lenny Swenson is supposed to take the three of us directors somewhere to see where all the criminals are being held. Can I have your answer tomorrow morning before I have to leave for Washington?”

I grinned back at him, knowing he wasn’t going to believe what he was about to see. “I’ll be ready by then. Maybe even as soon as we get back from our little ‘trip’.”

“Oh, so you’re going too? Just WHERE is this place, anyway?”

Maggie giggled, “Oh, Director, we wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise!”

I had to chuckle at his frustrated look. I was just glad he wasn’t pressing the issue.

I know that I, personally, kinda wanted to move in with Rex and Jeremy here. Last night the eight of us had a very intimate night together. Because we were so tired, we didn’t get crazy, although every one of us slept in the nude in various combinations. I could see that down the road, it wouldn’t really matter to me which girl I slept with, as long as I got at least three nights a week with Maggie.

The coolest thing was, all four of us guys had the same opinion, with regards to our special ladies. The hardest thing would be if we all moved to DC, we wouldn’t be able to get together with Charlie and his gang nearly as often as we would like.

It will be interesting to see what our friends decide to do...


Jeremy POV:

Rex and I knew something was up when TJ informed us we all needed to head down to his office at FBI Headquarters in the Dirksen Federal Building.

That included both Joni and Sheila.

When we arrived, I was surprised to see Judy Logan pull Sheila off to the side, wanting to have a private conversation.

Then our director, Art Sloan, had Rex, Joni and me follow him into a conference room. There we found FBI Deputy Director Craig Hodgkins, TJ and Janet already sitting around a large conference table. Everyone was smiling pleasantly even though Art seemed a bit nervous.

Art cleared his throat, “Mr Grissom, I know you and Mr Cosgrove just bought a house here ... is there any way I could interest you in moving to DC?”

My stomach knotted and Rex’s eyebrow cocked when he glanced at me before answering, “What are you offering? I was hoping our interaction with TJ and the FBI was working well here and would allow us to remain?”

Art sighed, but was grinning at DD Hodgkins, “You’re performance here has been outstanding with regards to that. So much so that I want to promote you to the Deputy Director position of our organization. We desperately need the skills you and Mr Cosgrove have demonstrated here. If you accept, Mr Cosgrove would be given the Executive Director position. Essentially, your second in command. Unfortunately, you both would need to live in DC. Nobody would accept the idea of the two of you ‘commuting’ from Chicago ... even though I know that you could.”

I was stunned. One of Rex’s ‘wildest dreams’ was someday earning a position like that and now it was being served up on a silver platter! It would break our girls’ hearts to leave and be so far away from Charlie’s Family, but, sometimes you have to grab the torch when it’s offered.

Rex was surprisingly quiet. He wasn’t exactly jumping for joy, nor was Joni.

I felt him calling out to Charlie, “Hey buddy ... Do you have a minute? I’ve got a tough decision to make and I need to get your thoughts about it.”

“Sure Rex, what’s up?”

“I’ve just been offered my dream job. But, it’s going to involve Jeremy and me to have to relocate to Washington. I don’t know if I’m ready to move away from you guys.”

Charlie chuckled, “Well shit! Congratulations! If that’s all you’re worried about, then, don’t worry. I’m not sure just how long WE’RE going to be staying here either. We’ve been thinking about possibly moving to Arizona or Florida. If you guys move, that’ll just make our decision easier. It’s not like we’ll never see each other again. Is it?”

For the first time, I felt Rex relax, “No way! Thanks Charlie, I really didn’t want to turn the job down, but, I also wasn’t crazy about moving away from you guys either. It sounds like they’re going to want us to move fairly quickly. Would you guys want to live in our house while your places are being fixed up? After all, it is really your house.”

“No Rex, that’s yours and Jeremy’s house. If you’re cool with us living there, temporarily, that would really help us out. When we get ready to leave, would you want us to sell it for you?”

Rex sighed, “That would be great. I’ll let you go for now. I’m going to accept the job and I’ll get back with you after I know all the details. Thanks buddy.”

Rex smiled at the Director, “Director, I’m leaning toward taking the job, however, it’s going to be a big step for us, and our ladies, Joni and Sheila do have a say in it. Can I give you my answer tomorrow morning?”

Director Sloan was grinning and nodded at Deputy Director Hodgkins, “Well guy, I guess it’s your turn to put your offer on the table.”

Hodgkins looked directly at Joni, “Miss Manders, Joni, I understand you’re looking for a job in law enforcement. Might I interest you in a very special position as my executive assistant?”

Joni’s jaw was almost on the table as she smiled while looking between TJ and Deputy Director Hodgkins. She said, “Am I qualified for such a position? Isn’t that a position that TJ should have? I feel like I might be stepping on his toes if I were to accept.”

DD Hodgkins chuckled while shaking his head, “No ma’am, for one thing, I need TJ to stay right where he is for now. For him, it would actually be a step down. You see, I’m going to try and create a special division that will foster interagency cooperation. With your unique communication skills, I won’t have to constantly fight with all the old curmudgeons who don’t believe in interagency cooperation. Director Sloan, Director Logan and myself would like to use the special relationship that the four of you have with CIA Agents William Monte and Bruce Bixby and their girlfriends. As we speak, they are being offered the same positions that Director Sloan just offered Rex and Jeremy. Maggie Pendergast has been offered the position of William Monte’s personal assistant and Diane Walters has been offered the position of Bruce Bixby’s executive secretary. Our firm hope is that all eight of you will be able to work together, seamlessly. We don’t want to make a big deal out of it simply because there would be too much opposition to the idea of all three agencies suddenly sharing information with each other.” He chuckled, “The ‘good old boy’ network isn’t something we’re going to be able to get rid of overnight, if you know what I mean?”

About that time, Judy Logan came in leading a grinning Sheila. They took a seat next to DD Hodgkins and Hodgkins began, “I see the final pieces of our little puzzle have joined us. Miss O’Reilly, Sheila, did Judy explain to you what we had in mind for you?”

Sheila nodded, “Yes sir, something about spearheading the FBI’s Department investigating human trafficking, particularly child sex trafficking. She said that because she’s CIA Director Logan’s wife, it wouldn’t work for her to have the position. You do know that I have no experience in law enforcement, don’t you?”

Director Hodgkins nodded, “I’m aware of that, Sheila, however the position I had in mind for you would be that of a professional civilian consultant which you ARE more than qualified for. You would be working with Special Agent Donna Murphy who is in charge of that division. She is currently overwhelmed with cases and will welcome you and your help with open arms. In time, I’m hoping you will agree to take the Federal Law Enforcement Training Course or FLETC, and become a full-fledged FBI agent. So what do you say, will you accept the position?”

Sheila grinned, “Well heck yes, would I have to keep everything a secret from Rex and Jeremy?”

Hodgkins chuckled, “Heck no! The whole idea is for all of you guys to work together to share information. Once you pass your background investigation, Rex and Jeremy will no longer have to hide what they do from you, either.”

“What about my friend Joni? Will she be working with Rex and Jeremy?”

Joni grinned, “Not a chance sister, I’m going to be working for the FBI too! Hopefully we won’t be too far apart.”

“Actually, your offices will only be a few doors apart. And I’ll also be keeping close track of everything that’s going on. I’m very excited now that everyone seems to be on the same page. I guess for now, that will be all. Hopefully I’ll see you all tonight for that big press conference. I’m very curious what Lenny and TJ have lined up for us.”

I was relieved that the three directors couldn’t hear that Lenny, Rex and I had been discussing that very thing. Even Monte, Bruce and their girls had been in on it.

It should prove to be very interesting.


Lenny POV:

I think I’ve bitten off more than I can adequately chew. I’ve got 8 hours before beginning the most important press conference of all time.

And I’m suddenly questioning every facet of it! It seemed so clear when I first had the idea but now, all I can see is what a disaster it could turn into.

I had my sweet wife, Nancy, in my head offering her reassuring thoughts and even Iris mentally stroking my ego. (No, not THAT ego! Sheesh!)

It wasn’t helping.

Judy Logan has invited all five local networks (CBS, ABC, NBC, WGN and the newest network, FOX) to air our news conference, LIVE. This is to be the ‘pay-off’ for them keeping our rescue a secret as well as helping out by filming everything we needed to be documented. She, TJ, Jim Gregory and I were supposed to having a meeting at 2:00 this afternoon to put all the details and order of things together.

The problem was, Judy wasn’t bound by secrecy and was only told ‘Jonah’ would make an appearance to explain his part in the bust and rescue. We couldn’t just cut her out of our plans, but, our ‘plans’ could only be put together by those who knew everything about everything!

I was really stressing when I felt the most wonderful, warm presence in my head, that soon moved to my soul.

It was Mary, Charlie’s wife and my loving daughter-in-law.

Dad, I sensed you needed some help? Sarah and I would like to offer our assistance. If you’d like it?”

“Oh ladies, you have no idea. Can you really help me?” I asked as their wonderful giggles began soothing my soul.

“Lenny, you’ve been the father to me that my own never was.” Sarah said, “It’s my turn to show you how much that means to me. Mary and I both love you and will never abandon you, any more than we ever would Charlie. Especially in your time of need.”

“Could the two of you join us for our meeting? That’s what’s causing me the most angst.”

I could feel Mary giving me a mental hug, “Of course. We SHOULD get together before Judy gets there, as one of my suggestions applies to her!”

Damn! Now I know, even more, why Charlie loves her so much. She just gave me a hint about what I needed to do.

“TJ and Judy should be in TJ’s office around 2:00, I’m down in the cafeteria having coffee. Care to join me?”

“Giggle, we’re here! Just give us a sec to find a place so we can ‘appear’.”

When they entered the cafeteria, they liked to take my breath away. Mary was wearing a simple, sky-blue sundress that screamed ‘sexy girl next door’, with legs that turned every head in the place. Then you noticed her ‘Double D’s’ that damn near stropped your heart. They seemed to want to pop out of their confines, but you just knew you weren’t going to get that lucky.

Then there was Sarah. She was wearing a tight, form-fitting forest-green business dress that exuded ‘sexy secretary’. Her copper hair shone like a new penny and drew your eyes to her pouty lips making you dream of having them wrapped around your cock.

Both girls were smiling and their ‘airs’ broke hearts all through the cafeteria, as they silently made it known they only had eyes for me. When they calmly took me in their arms and kissed my grinning, old mug, I could just feel all the young Agents wondering how an old guy could get so lucky.

They had my ego standing tall! (Yes! That ego, too.)

When Mary took my hand, I felt the most amazing sense of mental confidence come over me and it’s like all the self-doubt I’d had just moments before suddenly vanished. Then she leaned into my ear and whispered, huskily, “You seem to be feeling better, Daddy Lenny. Is it something I did? Giggle.”

She was giving me the most adorable smirk when I grabbed her, pulled her to me and kissed her like I was a lusty, out-of-control teenager.

It took both of our breaths away and when she gasped, “Oh my!” Sarah gushed, “My turn, little sister!” Then Sarah threatened to put me in cardiac arrest!

I’m going to have to ask Charlie if these two have been getting sufficient attention.

One guy chuckled, “Get a room ... you lucky old coot!

The guy blushed like crazy when the girls blew him a kiss.

Since we still had some time I got them each an iced tea and we sat down to talk. Mary must have done something to me because ever since that kiss, ideas were just cascading into my head. By the time we headed up to TJ’s office I had most of my plan put together.

There was still one thing I wasn’t entirely sure about.

When TJ ushered us in and I saw Judy along with the three directors I knew what I had to do. When I saw Mary grin, wink, then nod at me it was hard for me not to kiss her.

I knew just what to do, “Judy, Directors, I know I promised to show you where everyone was being held after our news conference tonight. I think I have a better idea, why don’t we go and see them now?”

CIA director Alex Logan chuckled, “Do we have time? I got the idea that it was awfully far from here.”

TJ chuckled, “It would be if we were to go by conventional transportation.” He looked at me curiously, “What are you thinking Lenny?”

“Since they’re all still under our TS spell, and we have Mary and Sarah with us, let’s each take one and go straight up to see Ibera. Since I’m planning to give all four of them telepathy anyway, it’ll save a lot of time by doing it up there. It will also make it much harder for them not to believe it’s really happening.”

All four of them were looking at each other intently until Mary said, “Judy, do you remember last night when we were talking and you said you wished you could see everything that was happening that evening? Well, we have a way we can show you. If each one of you will take one of our hands, we’re about to make it happen.”

Judy was grinning while the three Directors’ eyes liked to pop out of their heads. When we appeared at Ibera’s, all four of them gasped. Judy giggled while looking at her husband, “Alex, something tells me were not in Kansas anymore!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.