The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 45: What Friends Are For

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 45: What Friends Are For - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Late-August, 1986

Charlie POV:

When we left Bill and Bruce we decided to just pop to my house to talk since there wouldn’t be anyone there. Mary, Sarah and Jamie went back to the boat to be with the kids while Joni and Sheila came with us to be with Rex and Jeremy.

TJ was going into more detail about what was going on at CIA headquarters. Most everything was about what we’d already gone over with Bill and Bruce.

TJ said, “I don’t know if you’re aware, but Franklin is just the interim Executive Director. He was due to go in front of the Congressional Board this Friday, however, it got pushed up to Thursday. That position isn’t acquired just by internal appointment.”

“I didn’t know that, TJ. So that means that Chen was actually appointed by the Board?”

TJ huffed, “Yeah, scary isn’t it?”

I asked, “I wonder just how many congressmen Chen had under his spell?”

“He may not have ‘influenced’ all that many. Remember, he had very good references from several high ranking CIA brass.” TJ said. “However, we discovered that several congressmen on the board have ties to the Co-op!”

“So, corrupt politicians ... any that I know?”

TJ smirked, “The Congressman that represents Illinois, more specifically the Gold Coast area. Where E. Normistronzo is purported to reside. We say that, since we don’t actually know where he lives. We’ve raided his luxury condo several times and he’s never been there. He is a slippery bastard.”

“So, for Franklin, what exactly is the Board going to ask?”

TJ grinned, “They’ll ask a bunch of political questions as well as interview some present CIA agents that have worked under Franklin. Bill and Bruce could very well upset the applecart if they get asked the right questions.”

I suddenly had a premonition that raised the hair on the back of my neck. After hearing what TJ said, I wondered if Franklin might try something with Bill and Bruce.

TJ asked, “What’s up Charlie, you look like just saw a ghost?”

“Do you think Bill and Bruce might be in danger?”

“I don’t know.” TJ said, “I’m pretty sure Franklin and his underling, Marek, were trying to set Bill and Bruce up to go on a bogus mission. Just before they left, I told both of our friends the sure to watch their backs. Franklin’s hearing was due to start on Friday. The same day that Bill and Bruce were being set up to go on that bogus mission. It was just announced yesterday, that the hearing was being moved up to Thursday.”

Seconds later Bill flashed to Rex, Jeremy and me, “Hey guys, can you hear me?”

I chuckled, “Loud and clear, what’s up Bud?”

Bill sighed, “We were just attacked by my supervisor and three other Agents we were about to go on that mission with... “

Rex and I gasped, “So, you need Jonah and his minions?”

“Well, we’re in the midst of a major league clusterfuck. How do we tell the cops what happened? I just know that Franklin is the one whose really behind this and I just killed one Agent and severely messed up three others, including Marek. It probably didn’t help that Maggie played football with him.”

“Football!?”

Bruce laughed, “Yeah, you know ... welcome to foot ... BALLS!”

“OHHH OWWWW...” The four of us guys moaned loudly.

Sheila was shrieking, “Maggie, you go girl! I hope you didn’t hurt your foot?”

Maggie giggled, “Not nearly as bad as his balls. We’ll never have to worry about Marek having any more kids, I’ll guarantee that!”

Sheila and Joni were both laughing when TJ flashed, “I was just telling Charlie, Rex and Jeremy, that Franklin’s Congressional Confirmation hearing just got moved up from Friday to Thursday. I’ll bet the bastard attacked you so you wouldn’t be able to testify at his hearing.”

Bill sighed, “The problem is the cops just got here and I honestly don’t know who to trust. If I had my druthers, I’d just get the hell out of here.”

TJ replied, “I have a better idea. Rex, Jeremy and I will be there in two seconds. Since the attack was against two federal agents, I can use my status in the FBI to take over the investigation. You guys just hang in there and we’ll be right there.”

I told TJ that I wanted to go too. He just looked at me shaking his head, “I’d love to have you there Charlie, but you really need to stay with your family right now. This is going to get very complicated and I do have a plan. Please don’t take offense. You’ve given us all of these abilities and now it’s time for us to use them. Trust me, if we really need you, I’ll be the first to call.”

Just before TJ, Rex and Jeremy went to leave, Sheila and Joni had their hands on their hips, frowning.

Sheila said sternly, “You don’t think for a minute you two are leaving us behind do you? Maggie and Diane are going to need us. We’ll stay out of the way but we are going to be there for our new sisters.”

Jeremy sighed, “Hey Bill, do you guys have room to put the five of us up for the night? Our girls really want to go with us since we’re going to be there a while.”

Before Bill could answer, Maggie replied, “Oh hell yes! I’m probably going to be right with Bill and Bruce but I’m sure Diane can use the company. Bill’s giving me the evil eye, but there’s no way I’m leaving him to go into this without me. Tell your guys to hurry as the cops are going to be pulling into the lot any second now.”

I was still befuddled when my five friends disappeared into thin air. I flashed to everyone, “Take care you guys. If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to get a hold of me.”

I felt Bill replying, “Will do that, buddy, our friends just got here and things are going to get crazy for a while. Thanks for everything, Charlie.”


It was suddenly very quiet in the house.

Having not been home in several days I decided to walk out on the patio to see what had been done as far as the patio additions and the gazebo were concerned. To my surprise everything had been finished and it all looked phenomenal.

Feeling melancholy, I fixed myself a drink and sat down at the patio table. It was after midnight and there was a full moon illuminating the backyard in a soft glow. The waterfall was running and the sense of peacefulness was nearly putting me to sleep.

I hadn’t been this relaxed in weeks. The only thing that would make this better would be if Mary were here with me right now.

I recalled our first day and night together.

It dawned on me that the two of us never had any kind of extended time together, just the two of us. Ever since the morning of our second day together we always had one of our friends around.

I closed my eyes and wondered what we might have missed had we had the chance to just be alone together. I pictured the two of us just holding each other and gently caressing each other. Then, making love slowly and lovingly, relaxing in having it just be the two of us with no distractions.

I was making up my mind that somehow I was going to find a way of doing that when I felt a drop of something hit my shoulder.

I spun around and saw Mary standing behind me, with a tear-streaked face, “It’s my fault, Charlie. What you were just thinking was beautiful. I pushed us into meeting up with Jamie, wanting to show her how happy I was to have found you. Since then, things just seemed to flow together into where we are now...”

I pulled her into my arms and then sat, nestling her into my lap. I kissed her tears, “It’s not your fault, sweetheart. It’s just the way things went. I don’t regret it really. I just wish we had more time with just you and me, that’s all. Like right here and now. Having you in my arms, in this setting, just feels right, doesn’t it? I’m probably being selfish, as I wouldn’t know how to even approach Sarah about wanting time with just you...”

“What if the three of us we decided to make time for just two of us to be together once in a while? I’m sure Sarah would love that, too.”

“You really do love Sarah, don’t you, Mary?”

Mary sighed, “Yes Charlie, I do. At first, she was like the big sister I never had. But then, something just drew us together and we fell deeply in love.

“I never told you, but, when I was growing up, I was very lonely most of the time. I never got along with the few neighbor kids who were my age. Oh, Mom and Dad were very loving and I’ve always been able to talk to Mom, but, I spent a lot of time just hiding out in my room, pretending to read. At school, I just never fit into any of the ‘cliques’ of the popular kids. They were all a bunch of phonies, only caring about who had the coolest this and that.

“That is until I met Jamie. She was always getting picked on for being geeky and having red hair and freckles. Kids can be brutal and she seemed to catch a lot of their bullshit. I felt sorry for her and stood up for her when several girls were picking on her. I even slapped one of those bitches and the rest just ran away and left her alone.”

Mary chuckled, “I still remember her saying, ‘Now you’ve gone and done it! Why did you stick up for me anyway?’ I told her, ‘because nobody deserves to get picked on that way ... besides, I don’t have many friends, so, what did I have to lose?’ Charlie, that’s when she started hugging me and said, ‘Would you be my friend? We outcasts should probably stick together!’ And that was the start of our relationship. I finally had a friend and Jamie never made me feel like I had to do anything special, just to be her friend. It wasn’t till High School that we started getting intimate with each other, but, we’ve always been like sisters.”

I had to ask, “Do you ever wish you had more time with just you and Jamie?”

Mary nibbled my earlobe and whispered, “Maybe a little ... but not like I wish for more time with you, Sugar Bear, or Sarah. Jamie and I were never madly in love. We just loved each other dearly and wanted to be able to show it when we had the urge, you know? Over the last few months we’ve become less sexual and just more intimate. And you know how much we love eating each other out after you boys fill us with your tasty juices! Hee-hee.”

Mary nestled her head under my chin and we just sat there cuddling for a bit. She looked up at me with her sparkling blue eyes, “I could really get used to having more times like these, Charlie. It’s just too bad we don’t have more time.”

Then it hit me.

My 13th dimension space would be perfect. It was even set up just like this already!

“Mary, close your eyes, I have a surprise for you...”

She gave me a cute smirk, then scrunched her eyes closed, overly tight. “Okay, ready.”

I enveloped her in my arms, then teleported us into my special place. It was uncannily exactly the same as our backyard. I told her to open her eyes. She giggled, “Quick trip? Where are we going to go?”

I chuckled, then kissed her cheek, “We’re here!”

She giggled, “We’re still in our back yard, you goof!”

“Ahhh, but that’s how I designed it! Welcome to ‘Charlie’s World’ in the 13th dimension! Your wish is it’s command, My Love ... what would you like to drink?”

She no sooner said, “A raspberry Margarita would be nice”, then one appeared in her hand.

She looked at me with the most delightfully enchanted look on her face. “How did you do all this?”

I grinned, “Do you remember our last visit to Zeus?”

She nodded.

“Well, when you and Hera went off shopping, Zeus and I wanted to talk in private, so he said we should go to my 13th dimension area. When I told him I hadn’t been there yet, he offered to help me set it up. He told me to imagine my most beloved place. The place that gave me my most relaxing memories ... well, this is what I imagined.”

Mary gasped a little, then, looking around, just stared open-mouthed, “I love it! Not much imagination, but, I see you feel the same way about our home as I do. You really ARE my soulmate, Charlie. I mean, I’ve always known it, but, this just drives the point further home!”

As I hugged her even more tightly, I chuckled, “Zeus said the same thing! About my lack of imagination. But you understand why, don’t you sweetheart?”

“Yes! It’s the first thing we did where we both realized we were connected. We looked at all those other places and we knew they weren’t what we BOTH wanted. Then, when we saw this place, it’s like it talked to us, saying this was where we were supposed to start our family. I love you, baby, but ... how in the world did you get this place?”

I chuckled, “The perks of being Zeus’s favorite Catalyst! I can do everything here just like at Ibera’s except the space traveling. I don’t know how to set up a wormhole, so we DO have to go to her to do that.”

Mary wasted no time and the next thing I knew we were both in one of those sex-swings, just like on Stan’s Island! And, we were both nekkid and she was wonderfully impaled on my rapidly hardening manhood! There was some soft romantic music playing and she was kissing me tenderly as we swung together.

She giggled, “Do you realize this is the first time we’ve been on one of these together?”

I had to think, but she was right. “Well, I’m glad we’re making up for it now. It reminds me though, I REALLY need to get out and visit Stan. I can’t believe I keep forgetting that we just dumped all those girls on him! I feel bad about that.”

Mary lightly slapped my cheek, then pinched it, “You just can’t help yourself, can you!? We’re being all romantic here and you’re worrying about something you feel you’re responsible for. Relax and smell the pussy juices, lover. I need your undivided attention for a bit.”

The next thing I knew the swing started vibrating and bouncing and we were hanging on for dear life! Mary was giggling deliriously, squeezing her pussy muscles and playfully rubbing her big breasts on my chest. We were both rapidly climbing the orgasmic ladder and I felt the imminent explosion welling up in my groin. As I flooded her warm sheath with my cum, she began screaming in a squirting orgasm of her own. We soon had our juices flowing down our legs, just like that night on Stan’s Island.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.