The Catalyst Reborn
Chapter 44: Loose Ends

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 44: Loose Ends - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Late-August, 1986

CIA Headquarters, Langley, VA

BRUCE BIXBY POV:

Have you ever heard the expression, ‘be careful what you wish for’ ... you just might get it? Well, holy crap! I just got it in spades!

I’d ‘wished’, for several months, that I had an answer to my question... ‘Who is Jonah, the Invisible Man?’ The answer to that is wildly different and far more complex than my idiot bosses could have ever imagined.

That has also been the number one question on Executive Director Franklin’s ‘to do list’ ever since the former Executive Director, Chen, mysteriously disappeared just over a week ago.

Before that, Chen was even more obsessed about it.

I laughed at myself, because, now I know and even if I wanted to tell (which I don’t) I couldn’t anyway.

Now, my friend Bill and I are part of a multi-agency group that’s going to try to end as much corruption as we can within the NSA, CIA and FBI. That is, along with investigating the corrupt organization known as ‘The Co-op’. These guys think they’re above the law and my personal belief is they’re ‘funding’ the corruption in our organizations. Obscene amounts of money can buy an obscene amount of ‘help’.

Our bosses just don’t know that Bill and I are a part of it yet!

Our ‘leader’ is none other than FBI Section Chief Terrance Johnson from Chicago. Chen and Franklin have long suspected that Agent Johnson, or ‘TJ’ had close ties to the Invisible Man.

HA! Little did they know ... TJ is actually a part of ‘Jonah’!

And Jonah is a ‘them’ not an ‘it’.

AND, now my buddy Bill and I are ALSO a part of Jonah. I can’t believe how Bill managed to keep a straight face when Marek was briefing us on his idiotic plan to capture or eliminate four cartel leaders.

I hadn’t formally met NSA Agents Grissom (Rex) and Cosgrove (Jeremy) before. I only knew the names since Chen had believed they knew more than they were saying about their knowledge of Jonah. I had investigated them, on orders by Franklin and Rodgers. They had been on the destroyer that came under attack from a submarine that drug lord, Raphael Garbanza’s pirates had stolen. It was well known that Jonah had somehow reversed the sub’s torpedoes and blown up the sub that launched them, saving the ship.

Jeremy Cosgrove and Charlie were the ‘Jonah’ in that one.

Now it’s me and Bill’s turn. With help from Rex, Jeremy and TJ.

We took a ‘trip’ to see this sweet lady, named, Ibera.

It was very weird. The idea of being in a different dimension was like I’d just been transported to the ‘Twilight Zone’.

There we, well, Diane, Maggie and I, were all told how Charlie and his brother, Bob and his best friend, Greg, had come to acquire their powers. Then how they lost them and reacquired them. Some of it was sad, but, in all of it, I noticed that everyone in Charlie’s ‘Circle’ or ‘Family’ were deeply in love with each other.

Diane was quick to point that out too. It seemed that even though they were all sexually intimate with each other, it was far more than just sex between them.

Much like she and I loved Maggie. And now, instead of us being jealous about Bill being in love with Maggie, we were both happy for her and hoped we could all be lovers. (Well, not me and Bill. Neither of us swing that way ... but the girls did!) So it was a great relief when Charlie explained that NONE of the guys ‘swung’ that way, either.

But they were all very comfortable being nude around each other. At least in the ‘visions’ that we saw at Ibera’s place.

We also had a very nice preview of what things could be like in the future, when Charlie’s other wife, Mary and his buddy’s wife, Jamie, a very cute redhead, came to say hi to everyone. We also met another fiery redheaded sprite, named Sheila and a gorgeous, athletically built brunette, Joni. They were Jeremy and Rex’s girlfriends ... or soulmates?

While Charlie, Rex, Jeremy, and TJ were talking to Bill and me, the girls all disappeared to god-knows-where.

As they say, ‘business before pleasure’, so let’s start this rambling narrative with what we came here for, first of all.

Both Bill (William Monte) and I had been more than a little suspicious of what our boss, Sr Agent Marek had in mind with his plan to interdict a supposed meeting between four major drug cartel leaders in Cancun, Mexico. Unbeknownst to me at the time, Rex Grissom and Charlie’s dad, Lenny, were in the room with us AND talking to Bill telepathically the whole time.

They had this neat ability to become totally invisible. They could also ‘teleport’ to anyplace they had ever been before or in close proximity to anyone they’ve ever met!

That was an ability that I could only dream about.

I could easily think of many ways teleporting would benefit Bill and I in our jobs. But even though, as Charlie explained, he couldn’t give us THAT ability, son-of-a-gun, he DID give both of us the ability to talk telepathically. He then endowed us with the ability to become invisible. That ability had the associated benefit of being able to encapsulate ourselves, or anyone near us in a protective bubble, able to stand up against even a 50 caliber sniper round. That was an either/or kind of deal.

The best thing he did for us, at least in my opinion, was give us the power of psychokinesis, or PK. That allowed us to use our minds to move and manipulate things. And I’m not talking about a book or a pencil, but like a freaking truck! AND ... with practice, we could fly! Charlie then explained that was how Bill was able to run nearly 50 miles per hour! Bill had gotten that ability, but hadn’t known it at the time. (The explanation was a little vague, but, I wasn’t about to really quibble about it. Bill DID seem to understand, so I was good with that.)

Now all Bill and I had to do was practice a bit. After seeing Bill on the track, that seemed more than prudent. I was all for having Charlie get us home right away so we could ‘practice’!

Our girls had a better idea.

I think my friend Bill was even more stunned than I was when suddenly seven nekkid, giggling women appeared giving us the ole ‘come hither’ finger curl!

While Bill and I were gasping like two beached fish, Charlie, Rex, Jeremy and TJ were chuckling like school boys. Diane and Maggie walked right up to me and Bill and gave us kisses that were turning our ‘egos’ into hardened steel.

Diane’s lips tasted like freshly licked pussy.

I think I know what the girls were up to.

Then, just as quick as a bunny, all of the guy’s pants were suddenly down around our ankles!

I was laughing like a loon, “Hey Bill, do ya think the girls are showing us how this PK thing is supposed to work?”

He was blushing and chuckling, “We better kick our shoes off before we kill ourselves!”

While we were all hurrying to get nekkid, too, this humungous bed appeared and all the girls were motioning for us to lay down.

The six of us guys, fanned out around the edges and laid back. The girls then knelt between our legs, with Diane on me and Maggie on Bill to start out. Diane giggled, “Is this too much for you, Bruce, Baby?”

I chuckled, “This is waaay too much, but, far be it from me to complain! Are you okay with it?”

“Baby, these girls are the most fun bunch I’ve ever met! Oh my god ... even though we just met, these girls are like my long lost sisters. Giggle. Well, you know what I mean? Mary, the hot brunette next to you, who’s swallowing Charlie’s cock, is like the girls’ ‘den mother’. She said, this is like their version of a meet and greet! Isn’t it cool?”

Before I could answer, Diane had my dick in her mouth and was sucking and licking lovingly. I looked over and saw Mary’s nose on the base of Charlie’s cock! I was just wondering if she could do that to me, when, somebody said ‘SWITCH’.

The girls all moved one guy over and that brunette, Mary was kneeling between my legs and grinning at me. “Hi, I’m Mary ... would you mind if I tasted this beautiful cock of yours?” She giggled at me like a little school girl.

She was erotically stroking and fondling my titanium hard cock. “Ummm, sure!” I chuckled, “You might get a real mouthful if you do me like you were doing Charlie, though...”

“Good! I love the taste of a good man. I’ll have to share it with some of my sisters, though. I hope you don’t mind?” She had the most impish look on her face. I was about to lose control and shoot my wad right then.

“Please, sweet lady, do with me what you will.”

She started licking, kissing and sucking the head of my cock. Her tongue was like magic. Diane has given me some really good blowjobs, but, what Mary was doing to me was beyond anything I’d ever experienced before. Then, she swallowed my dick all the way to my balls! I could feel the head of my cock rubbing the back of her throat!

“Gahhh! Oh Mary, I’m gonna cum ... ohgodohgodohgod I’m gonna cum! Gahhh!”

Her throat was like the most actively tight pussy imaginable ... and I lost it. I’m pretty sure I passed out.

By the time I came out of the fog, I saw all the girls ‘snowballing’ cum from one to the other and kissing each other. It was the most erotic scene I ever saw. Cum was dripping down their chins and then they were licking up all the spillage.

Charlie chuckled, “You caused a massive, sympathetic reaction, my friend! Rex, Jeremy, Bill and TJ all shot their loads right after you started screaming!”

Then my heart liked to stop.

All the girls were coming to us, wanting kisses!

I’d NEVER even considered kissing Diane after a blowjob before. And all these ladies had five different guys cum in their mouths! Oh shit!

That’s when I felt Charlie in my head, “A little squeamish are we?”

“Uh, well, yeah. Are you saying this doesn’t freak you out? At least a little?”

Something told me it didn’t.

I heard a chuckle and Jeremy popped into my head, “It’s an acquired taste, my friend. Do you like raw oysters?”

I heard several girls, including Maggie giggle.

Okay, I DO like oysters on the half shell. “Uh, yeah?”

Maggie squealed, “Then you’ll like this, trust me lover, it’s not too bad.”

Just then I saw Bill swapping spit with Sarah, who still had spouge dripping down the side of her face. Then my buddy licked it off!

I was looking Mary in the eye and she was grinning, “Are you gonna make me rinse my mouth out?”

I sighed, “No ... I guess it’s just my homophobia kicking in. I’m afraid I’ll like it and want to start sucking dick.”

She giggled and it was the cutest thing, “Oh don’t worry about that. It’s not gonna happen. You won’t find any takers with our guys, anyway!” Giggle, “but, you may be like my brother-in-law, Bob. He just loves to eat us girls out AFTER he shoots his load in our pussies!”

“Oh god ... okay, kiss me ... please?”

Wow! What a kiss. And I’m pretty sure Mary still had quite a bit of somebody’s cum in her mouth. I started imagining licking out Mary’s cum oozing pussy and suddenly I was as hard as an anvil again.

Mary giggled and sensuously grasped my cock, “You’ve got a wonderful mind, Bruce! Remember to share that thought with Diane and Maggie. I’ll tell Bob he may have a ‘soul-brother’?”

I was laughing so hard I had to break the kiss, “I guess ... just when will I get to meet him and Charlie’s buddy Greg?”

“They’ll be back from their space travels late tomorrow.”

“SPACE TRAVELS!!!?” I may have said it a bit too loud.

Mary looked shocked at my reaction. She put her finger over her smirking lips, “Oopsie ... I take it Charlie didn’t tell you that yet?”

“Ugh, no. He just said they were on some kind of adventure. Do they have some kind of a spaceship!?”

I wondered if maybe they had some kind of connections with a super-secret NASA project or something.

Mary was blushing sheepishly and Charlie didn’t look too pleased with her. Charlie sighed, “Bruce, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you exactly what my four fellow troubadours were doing, exactly, but I really didn’t want to waste time getting into it.”

Bill chuckled and clopped Charlie on the back, “He didn’t tell me either, buddy, but, I believe him. It’s not like he’s afraid we’re going to tell anyone. Since we’re here anyway, maybe my buddy will clue us in?”

Charlie chuckled, “Well, I DID want to check up on them ... shall we take a peek and see what they’re up to?”

I exclaimed, “Hell yeah!”

Then I noticed seven ladies, make that, seven nekkid ladies giving us that look every man fears most. The notorious ‘you’re about to seriously fuck up if you’re not REALLY careful’, look.

I gulped, “Um, well ... how about AFTER we return the wonderful favor these nice ladies have bestowed on our mostly underserving asses?”

Why were the girls still staring at us like that?

Luckily a few seconds later they all started laughing. Diane giggled, “Nice save, Lover Boy!”

Mary added, “Don’t worry, Bruce, my sisters and I want to see it too. It’s my fault we got sidetracked.”

Rex chuckled, “Jeremy and I are curious, too. We knew where they’d gone, but we haven’t heard any updates yet. That being said, I WOULD like to get laid sometime in the future, so, why don’t we have all the ladies lay down, so we can return the favor?”

Charlie snickered, “This was supposed to be so we could ALL get to know each other better ... hopefully we’ll get a bit further than we did the first go around? Um, Bill ... do you want to start with your date?”

Bill was blushing, “Please? I don’t want Maggie to think I just brought her here for an orgy!? This IS our first date, after all.”

Maggie ran up to him and planted an energetic kiss on him, “Oh Bill ... I would love for you to do me first, but, fear not ... I feel quite certain this won’t be the last time you and I will be together.”

She was grinning and Diane was giggling like crazy, “Bruce? Feel free to start wherever you’d like! I already know how great you are with that tongue of yours. Go ahead and show one of my new sisters your stuff!”

Okay, now I was blushing. The next thing I knew, all seven girls were lying on that huge bed with their legs spread, motioning us to them. Bill DID go straight to Maggie, but, I had my eye on Mary. After all, she DID just give me the best blowjob of my life.

I went to her, then suddenly realized I had no idea how she’d respond to my usual oral tactics. Diane had blown a lot of sunshine up my ass, but, truthfully, other than her and Maggie, I’d never really engaged in oral sex with many other women before.

I approached her rather tentatively. She was giggling in my head, “Don’t worry Baby, just start slow and we’ll be fine.”

“Stay with me, okay? I DO want to make this good for you...”

She pulled me up to her for a kiss, “You’ve already impressed me, Bruce. Just knowing women are all different shows you’re not a rookie!”

“Ummm, now for my first taste!”

Then I had a thought ... there’s no sense being in a hurry here. Those nice big breasts needed some attention, first ... maybe?

She giggled again, “That would be wonderful ... just don’t be surprised if you get a sweet treat!”

Dayum. This girl was totally with me. Being brand new to this telepathy stuff IS gonna take some getting used to. I licked, kissed then sucked her big nipples and damned if I didn’t get a mouthful of her sweet milk! She moaned delightfully, so I got a bit more aggressive. This was the first time I’d ever tasted lactose. It wasn’t what I expected, but, I was so excited, I kept it up for several more mouthfuls.

She giggled, “Don’t forget the other one! You don’t wanna leave me lopsided do you?”

“No way ... yummy!”

I was just getting ready to move lower when somebody yelled, “SWITCH.”

“AAARGH. I’m not ready yet!” I hollered to no one in particular, since I couldn’t tell who said it.

Mary pulled me up for another kiss, “Don’t worry Baby, you DID give me a couple nice orgasms. I promise you WILL get another chance with me.”

“You promise?”

She kissed me more passionately, “Absolutely. I think everyone is getting antsy to check up on our four ‘space’ nuts.”

As everyone began to switch, I quickly dove between Mary’s legs and took a deep languorous swipe of Mary’s sweet, juicy pussy. “I just HAD to see how you tasted, my dear. You are quite delicious and I’m looking forward to another go around with you.”

She giggled, “Oh Goddd, you WILL get another chance! I promise.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.