The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 37: You Can Never Be Sure

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 37: You Can Never Be Sure - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Mid-August, 1986

Charlie POV:

The talk and subsequent agreement for us to help ‘sexually educate’ Matt and Ralph’s kids led to many discussions. The idea of teaching such nubile, young cuties about loving and sex while arousing on one hand, left us also questioning whether we could be sure just how it would affect them. We DID decide that before we indulged their desires, they were going to get a discussion to let them talk through the possible complications.

Those ideas led to the adults of both families into moving to the top lounge or saloon to get nekkid and engage in some intimate encounters of our own.

When I looked at everyone present I realized that now Willie had been included in what I considered my ‘Family’.

Willie still had many adjustments to make yet, to assuage his own ‘psyche’ about that. He still felt conflicted about how deeply he was in love with Sarah. He understood that nobody had a problem with that, realizing he’d already made love to Jamie, Karen and Marion and was looking forward to Mary’s yearning to have her turn.

Bob and Linda had just come back with Erik and Olivia and I eased on down to greet them. Rene and Brie, two of the 14-year-old girls, had eagerly agreed to babysit in Bob and Linda’s stateroom. It was comical that Brie and Rene couldn’t ‘hear’ how Olivia and Erik were mentally trying to talk to them! It seemed they were trying to communicate with CJ asking him why Brie and Rene couldn’t ‘hear’ them.

Olivia was getting upset that CJ wasn’t answering them, either. Bob had to console her, explaining they were too far away, but that CJ would be coming here later tonight. She and Erik seemed to accept that and tried to use their still very limited ‘verbal’ talking.

The girls were surprised when the little ones started trying to talk. They asked Bob how old they were. They were amazed when Bob said they were only a little over 3 months old! Bob said they’d be very amazed then, when they met CJ. He was only 6 months old and was not only talking, but, walking! Brie just HAD to go and get Kathy and Michelle (the other two 14-year-old girls) so they could see and hear this.

Bob and Linda flashed Ed and Gracie to tell them that they should bring little Crystal to their room since all of the babysitters were there. They’d come with Bob and Linda and were getting settled in their stateroom which was right across the gangway from Bob’s.

Anyway, the only ones not here now were Emmy, Sally, Bill and their kids. And of course CJ, Sissy and Tyler. They would all be here before we ‘set sail’. Bill’s Family was planning on coming first thing in the morning and we were getting our kiddos later tonight.

I realized that ... all of our lives were now intertwined. With most of us being together for the next five to six days, we were even going to get to know each other’s kids very well. The only ones who we’d failed to keep up with were Becky and Larry. Becky had been close to Jamie while Linda and I had been close to Larry. With everything going on these last several months, our path’s hadn’t crossed. Hopefully after our ‘vacation’ things would settle down and we could reconnect.

I was even missing work!

Being an architect really WAS what I’d planned on doing in life ... if LIFE hadn’t gotten in the way!

Bob and Greg were feeling that too. It’s just that, when you have more than a billion dollars in the bank ... who needs to work?

I felt my lover giving me a mental caress, “Are you going to reminisce or come up here and relieve some sweet lady’s stress?” She giggled in my head.

“Never fear, I don’t want any sweet chickadee to end the night without a ‘piece a’ me! I’m a comin’ to lick me some pussy and diddle me some bushy!”

When I arrived back in the saloon with Bob, Linda, Ed and Gracie, we were each intercepted by one of our ‘new’ family members.

Karen, the tall, athletic redhead giggled as she began stripping off my shorts and polo shirt, she said seductively, “Greg said I needed to pay you some attention!”

I helped her lose her shorts ... her top was already gone. “My Brother has been bogarting you.” I chuckled.

She smirked, “I thought Bob was your brother?”

“Ahh, that’s true, but Greg’s my brother from a different mother! And he’s really got a thing for redheads.”

She giggled, “I know! He said he wants to build a ginger-bred harem! With his oral talents, he may very well get his wish, too. Speaking of which, he insists that I haven’t lived until YOU indulge me with YOUR oral abilities. He says you’re the most ‘cunning-linguist’ of all time!”

I chuckled, “My brother is too kind. If you’d like, however, I’d be glad to see if I can live up to his high opinion of me! I do love the taste of a woman in heat.” I nibbled her earlobe, then whispered, “And, my sweet lady, I’ve found that redheads have the best tasting juices!”

Her eyes went wide, “Well, ‘brother from another mother’, my wet pussy is your chalice. Drink your fill ... at will!”

She laid down on a lounge that somehow turned into a comfortable twin-sized bed and spread her long legs invitingly. I assumed the position and tenderly took my first swipe of my tongue along both sides of her moist, plump labia. Then I plunged my tongue into her coppery tasting pussy before taking a teasing swipe up to playfully flick her large protruding clit.

“Oooh ... oh Goddd!”

Marion walked by, giggling, “Karen, baby, we started a pool on how long before you pass out. I have 5 minutes ... please try and last that long!?”

I swiped again and lightly put a rapid butterfly-flick on said clittie.

“Oh God, oh God! I’ll try ... holy shit ... AHHHH...”

Karen was squirming and had both hands on my head, urging me onward. I wasn’t going for a speed record, so I inserted my nose into her juicy pussy for lubrication, then used my ‘serpent tongue’ to stroke her G-spot with warm firm caresses. At the same time, I used my nose to excite her clit, sending her into a shrieking orgasm. She was breathing in gasps when I began gently tweaking and pulling on her sensitive nipples. That sent her into a long orgasmic state in which she repeatedly praised God, Jesus and even ‘Mary and Joseph. When I increased the intensity of my ministrations and began teasing her A-spot, she stiffened and spasmed into a screaming, squirting orgasm that caused her to pass out.

I was just holding her spasming body tenderly when Sheila slapped my ass, hard, “You just HAD to let her go five minutes, dintcha!? I had four minutes, you dog!” She laughed playfully, “That’s okay, Stud, now the rest of us won’t have to wait so long.”

Karen groggily sighed, “Take a number, girl, Charlie needs to fuck this pussy now that he’s gotten it so thoroughly ready!”

Sheila gave Karen a hot kiss, “I might as well ... Charlie lasts longer than any guy I’ve ever met! Charlie, you WILL take care of my needy pussy before our cruise is over, right?” She smirked, “Maybe your buddy, Willie, can take care of me in the meantime!”

I grinned, “I’ll give you my undivided attention soon, ‘Babes’, I promise!”

She barked a chortle, “I’m gonna hold you to that ... BABES!”

Karen was laughing, “She’s gotta be the feistiest girl I’ve ever met! I’d never want to see her pissed off though.”

I chuckled, “NO ... you wouldn’t. I’ve seen her pissed and it’s downright ugly!”

Karen rolled me over and guided me into her warm, moist depths. She sat up on my cock and started moving up and down in a nice erotic rhythm, “How long CAN you last?” She grinned.

As I cupped my hands just under her slowly bouncing breast, I said, “As long as you want me to!” I smiled, as my fingers encased her hard nipples.

She added some delicious squirming to her up and down motions, “Then Sheila might be right ... we could be doing this all night!”


‘Willie’ William Monte POV:

I swear I’ve had more sex in the last 48 hours than I have in the last 8 years! I didn’t know I could get it up so many times in one night, either. Sarah keeps urging me to ‘get to know’ all of the ladies on this boat. She’s shattered all my beliefs on how a loving relationship should work. This group on this yacht don’t seem to know what jealousy is. I always thought you needed to be ‘true’ to your girlfriend.

Sarah told me that she believes in that too. Just that, being ‘true’ simply means being honest and open, not necessarily exclusive. She knows that I have feelings for Maggie, my friend back at Langley. I was feeling conflicted that I was going to have to break her heart when I saw her again. Sarah, however, shocked the hell out of me when she said, I should go out with her and see what happens. “You never know; she might be looking for just what you have to offer?”

She was giggling, which led me to ask, “And WHAT do I have to offer?” I chuckled, “I’m not even sure what you’re getting at!?”

Sarah sighed, then gave me a warm understanding kiss, “When you ‘told’ me about her, I could tell from her reaction to your conversation that she’s a sexually frustrated young lady who’s head over heels crazy about you. I have a hunch she might be up for joining our crazy Family.”

I was dumbfounded. Somehow, I HAD been wondering what Maggie would think about something like that. Trying to put that thought into words, though, was proving nearly impossible. It was an idea that I felt would never get any traction without seeming like I was dissing Sarah ... and all of the other ladies in the Family for that matter. Now I realize my whole concept of relationships needed redefining.

Sheila, Jeremy’s hot fiery redhead was grinning like a Cheshire cat and reaching for ‘Little Willie’! “Hey Willie, Babes ... would you mind stuffing your big, thick cock into my tight little pussy? It seems the other Dudes are all filling other ‘hoes’ at the moment.”

This is EXACTLY what I mean. How often does a guy just have a hot, nekkid, lady walk up and ask THAT question?

I just grinned, “If you’re not afraid I’ll split you in two, I certainly DO ... WANNA make it with you!”

She shrieked gleefully, “Oh, you’re a poet and you know it, with THIS long, fellow. Fear not, Stud, like that muffler commercial says, ‘We’ll MAKE it fit!”

She had me laughing so hard all I could do was grab her giggly ass and plant her on my lap. She managed to spread her legs and I ended up impaling her like a bug. This little babe just took me, all the way up to my balls! She wasn’t giggling anymore...

“Ooof! Holy shit! Somebody just stuffed a redwood up my twat!”

“A little too exuberant, little lady?”

She gasped, then giggled again, “Oh HELL NO ... just ... you might have to help me move a little. I seem to be stuck!”

I stood up, taking her with me and walked over to a wide-eyed Sarah, “Hey sweetie, do you think you could help us out here? I think she needs a little more lubrication...”

Sarah summoned Mary who broke into a giggle-fit. “Okay Sheila, lean back and let us at your pussy” Mary told her. Mary got on her knees and began licking wildly on Sheila’s clit. Sheila started squirming and soon she gasped in orgasm, “Ohhh, Mary, Babes, I owe you big time!”

Mary liked to make me shoot off too. Sheila’s clit was right on my cock!

Sheila was now bouncing wildly as I looked for a lounge to lay us down on. It was like every other step caused her pussy to grip my cock and then her juices gushed like I was pumping it out of her! My fear of splitting her in two was unfounded. She was enjoying this just as much as I was! I was almost to an unoccupied lounge when she screamed, flooded our joining and passed out in my arms.

I was next to Karen, who was ‘leisurely’ riding Charlie. Karen started laughing like crazy. “And SHE razzed ME for passing out too quick! When she comes to, I’ll have to give her some shit. When I saw her jump on your lap I thought your cock was going to come out of her nose!”

I was still grinning and nodding when Sheila moaned, hoarsely, “Oh God! Willie, my man, that was one of the wildest fucks of my life. Every time you moved, your huge, magnificent cock was hitting something in there that was driving me wild! We gotta do this again sometime. Now, we better see about getting me off you before I get stuck again...”

Mary helped me extricate myself from Sheila’s tight pussy. She smiled at me, “If you haven’t cum yet, I think maybe it’s my turn?”

I looked to Charlie. He was just grinning at me, “Well? She doesn’t bite ... too hard!”

Mary was giggling and tugging me toward the stairs to the gangway that leads to the staterooms. “Let’s use the bed so we can get comfy. Charlie and Sarah will be joining us before long, anyway.”

Something told me that this wasn’t going to be a ‘quickie’. She stopped and grabbed her clothes that were neatly folded, “Grab your clothes, you may need them in the morning.”

I did as I was told, then followed her down the stairs. When we entered their cabin, I gawked at a crib that was set up. Mary giggled, “We’re going to get our kids later tonight.”

I had to think about that for a second, “Are they really as advanced as I’ve heard? I mean, CJ ... can he REALLY walk and talk already?”

Mary smiled, “You saw our story at Ibera’s, right?”

I nodded.

“Well, Charlie and I think that Zeus has somehow given CJ a mental and physical ‘boost’ somehow. Did you see him ‘fly’ into Zeus’ arms?”

“Yeah, I figured Zeus probably just ‘brought’ CJ to him.”

“No! CJ, whether he knew he did it or not, actually ‘flew’ into Zeus’ arms ... all on his own!”

I was thunderstruck.

I knew Zeus made the little guy a catalyst, like Charlie, but it seemed like his abilities would develop slowly. Like Charlie couldn’t do anything, even when he was 11 or 12-years-old. The fact that 6-month-old CJ could already fly was mind-boggling!

I felt a demure giggle in my head. Mary was blushing, “I’m sorry, sometimes I can’t help it. Whenever any of my guys get nervous, it’s like their mind just draws me in to try and comfort them. I should have asked...”

She looked repentant. I hugged her, “Am I ‘one of your guys now?”

“I’m hoping so. I know you’re a good man. Charlie considers you his mentor and friend ... will you be one of my guys and lovers, too?”

Her sweet smile was melting my heart and the warmth of her mind was filling my soul. I could tell that I needed to put my insecurities about her being Charlie’s wife out of my mind.

I felt her smiling at that thought. She moved into my arms and we embraced in a kiss that took my breath away. She slowly backed me to the bed and I sat down. She gently pushed me onto my back and took me into her mouth. When I looked down, her eyes were sparkling as she swallowed me all the way to the base of my cock!

I gasped, “Ohhh Mary ... that feels so wonderful! I never imagined anyone swallowing me like that!?”

She was doing things that I’d never felt before. I knew I wouldn’t last long the way she was going. I chuckled, “If you keep that up, you’re going to get a creamy surprise! Soon!”

“Yummy! Fire when ready ... I love the taste of man juice. Will you be able to fill me a little lower, too?” She flashed.

I caressed her face, her eyes still sparkling, but, mischievous now, “Yes ... but it might take some time to get another reward. Ohhh Goddd! I’m cumming, Ohhh ... I’m cummminnnggg ... Aaargh!”

I could feel her swallowing and her throat was doing magical things to my cock. When she pulled off me, she burped, cutely, “Ummm ... that was tasty. Now, if you’ll be so kind as to get all the way on the bed, I’d like to get ‘Big Willie’ to ‘fill me’?”

I scootched fully onto the bed as Mary straddled me and slowly, erotically lowered her warm, wet sheath around my still hard pulsing cock. Unlike Sheila, earlier, this was like being warmly welcomed to heaven. Her sapphire eyes were now glowing and I lost myself in her gaze. She rode me slowly for a minute then fell forward onto my chest, her deliciously squeezing pussy providing our only movements.

Our minds merged and the audible world faded away ... she was baring her soul to me. It was very emotional, though, not in a way as to make me weep. It was like a total awakening into ‘Mary’s World’. Just like my venture at Ibera’s, only totally supplied by Mary’s beautiful mind! She welcomed me to this soft grass-carpeted meadow and we were lying under a big oak tree. Soon we were making love and I realized we were making love there AND on our bed here, too! I wanted to please her, so I focused on her reactions to everything I did. I soon realized she was responding positively to nearly everything. That’s when I noticed that everything her active, squeezing pussy was doing was building me toward pure orgasmic bliss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.