The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 36: Novel Ideas

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 36: Novel Ideas - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

August, 1986

We spent nearly 20 hours at Ibera’s.

My old friend is now completely up to speed on how our Family became what it is and how we all developed our powers. First, how we developed them early on, then all the way to reacquiring them after CJ was born, then, to all the current iterations.

He stopped us many times to relate how he’d been required to investigate different missions we’d been on. The CIA had been much more interested than I’d thought. Bill also made it clear that TJ and even Jim Gregory had consistently led them down the wrong path so they couldn’t figure out who we were.

Bill had actually thought they needed to investigate TJ closer to see if he might lead them to discovering our identities. He never put that suggestion in front of his bosses because he felt it would lead to tipping off their ‘competitors’ of the CIA’s keen interest. When he discovered Chen’s connection to Tsau Ni, the evil Catalyst, he was ever so glad he’d kept his mouth shut.

He’d been recruited by Chen’s underling to join Chen’s secret Black Ops group that are now all barbequed corpses. Bill might have been one of them if he hadn’t rejected the job. He said his boss, Agent Rodgers, fueled his distrust of Chen. Chen had even gone so far as to squelching the NTSB’s investigation to try and identify who the plane’s owner was.

I asked Bill if he recognized any of the men who were at the house trying to assassinate that family the day that saw Greg and I get ‘killed’. He was bummed, as he knew three of them.

I felt bad, until he stared at me, “Dammit, if you never learn another thing from me, know this. Those fuckers ALL knew they were acting illegally doing a mission like that on American soil. They were determined to kill you ... it’s their problem that you killed them first. The one I hate is Chen ... speaking of which, I wanna talk to that bastard if he’s still around here!”

Ibera sighed, “I’m sorry. Lenny was here not long ago and said he had everything he needed from him and I sent him to that place Bobby picked out. He’s gone forever, as I didn’t leave a portal for him to ever leave there again. We can see him later if you’d like?”

Bill said if we had time, he’d like to see that, if for no other reason, than to see how the douchebag was faring.

Bill had tons of questions about Dimensional, Space and Time Travel. Greg had Ibera get us up to speed on Space travel and it even took me some time to fully digest it. I made a mental note to press Greg into taking extra precautions.

Ibera said she had two ‘Time Pieces’, so two travelers could wear them, just in case they got separated or the wearer missed the signal to get ready to leave.

That made me feel a little better.

Bill made it known he wanted to get to know TJ much better so he could assist TJ in keeping our identities a secret. He was excited to hear that TJ and Janet were integral parts of the ‘Parent’ Group. Bill also wanted TJ’s help and/or suggestions in dealing with Agent Franklin, who he was sure was also corrupt.

It seemed like Bill was satisfied he now had a handle on everything. Especially with things that pertained to his involvement or future involvement in the CIA.

That’s when we all noticed that Ibera was bouncing around impishly.

Then her clothes suddenly disappeared and her titties were really bouncing.

Greg laughed then his, Bill’s and mine followed suit! Our ‘theater room’ magically transformed into a bedroom with one very large round bed.

Greg teased, “So, do you want us to make you airtight, tonight?”

Ibera giggled, “Ohhh ... that sounds like fun, but I want to introduce Bill to She-bera and Tre-bera! That way, after you guys go home, I can enjoy all of you for a while longer!”

Just when Bill thought he’d seen it all, he chuckled at seeing three ‘Ibera’s’ all grinning at him.

If Bill was feeling any shyness about being ‘nekkid’ around Greg and I, we never noticed it.

The next couple hours were spent in unbridled debauchery!

Bill was driving Tre-bera insane with his huge cock. For being ‘doppelgangers’ the three of her were all having unique experiences with us, judging from their wildly different squeals and shrieks of orgasmic bliss. As Tre-bera moaned about Bill’s huge cock turning her pussy inside out, I chuckled to myself, wondering if EVERYONE named ‘Bill’ had huge cranks. Both Greg and I lost it when Tre-bera exclaimed, “Ohhh Bill! I just love your big Willie!”

Hearing Greg and I cracking up caused Bill to lose it too. He looked at us, “DON’T GET ME STARTED! And PLEASE ... don’t tell Sarah about this!?”

Still chortling we said in unison, “Ohhh ... we’d never THINK of such a thing!”

Bill smirked, “I’m NEVER going to lose that nickname now, am I?”

“Never!” We shouted.


We kept ‘Big Willie’s’ secret ... right up until we saw Sarah pull him into a deep kiss. When she sighed, “Oh, I missed my big hunky...” We added, “Willie” right before she could say ‘man’.

I don’t know what was redder. Our arms, that Sarah roughly, but, playfully slapped, or Willie’s face!

Sarah scolded us, “Be nice, you two goofballs.”

Mary and the rest of the girls joined her in giving us the ‘Mother look’, then added their kisses to Willie’s still blushing face.

He was definitely part of the family now.

We were all told to get ready to go over to Matt and his family’s new boat. The former owner’s crew were putting on a party for the new owners. It seems that they were very happy with how everything turned out. They’d already called their old boss in Texas and he assured their financing for Matt’s old boat. They’d also contacted a couple of their friends who planned on going into business with them.

They were flying in tomorrow to crew Matt’s old/their new boat, back to Corpus Christi.

So, tonight we were all going to party!

I noticed that Bob and Linda were missing.

Jamie told me that they were missing their twins and popped home to be with them for a few hours or possibly all night. With all the room on the new yacht, Mary, Jamie and Sarah wanted to bring all the babies back to be with us. I had to agree, as I was missing CJ and Sissy something fierce, too. Mary further informed me that our girls had already ‘staked out’ our new bedrooms on the boat. Matt and his family had spent the whole afternoon moving their stuff onto their new yacht.

Their old one was now docked right next to it.

Their new yacht looked like a Lincoln stretch limo parked next to a Yugo! It was a sure thing that the kids would get lost before they’d ever get underfoot anymore.

When we walked onto the boat, all of our new friends lined up to welcome us. It was a lusty welcome. They also introduced us to the crew who’d be helping get them up to speed on all the nuances of piloting a yacht like this. Barney, the senior captain reminded me of Popeye the sailor and that WAS his nickname. His first mate, Gil, thankfully bore no resemblance to Gilligan. The head engineer was a seasoned sailor named Jack and the cook was appropriately named ‘Cookie’. SHE was a fox and made me wonder where she really did the cooking!?

When Mary showed us to our stateroom, I had to chuckle ... there was already an oversized crib set up not far from the bed. The bed, which I thought was a king-size, turned out to be a ‘super-king-size that was 9 feet wide! When I gave Mary a weird look she patted my arm, “We wanted to make sure there was enough room for Willie!” She giggled and I knew she’d been figuring Sarah was going to continue to sleep with us and therefore, Willie would be joining us too.

Big Willie was about to get another surprise or two.

I wonder what he’s going to think of CJ ... and all of our kids for that matter?

When I peeked inside the bathroom, or ‘head’, I noticed not one, but two potty chairs lined up next to our toilet. Someone had made plans and gone shopping, and I couldn’t be happier about it. My wives missed their little ones even more than I did. We were all planning on getting our kids first thing in the morning before we set sail. (Or is it ‘crank motor’? Hmmm.)

Mary assured me that Greg and Jamie’s as well as Bob and Linda’s staterooms were similarly appointed to ours.

We had a delicious dinner of steak, lobster, shrimp and scallops along with rice and vegetables, all perfectly cooked. Popeye and Gil helped Cookie while Jack manned the bar. We ate in the ‘formal’ saloon instead of the galley. This yacht had three saloons or lounge areas. We were on the first level of the raised part of the boat. The kitchen was between this saloon and the galley.

After dinner we went on a tour of the rest of the yacht.

Above us was the saloon that was more casual and also had a smaller bar. This is where the kids would be welcome to hang out with the adults. On the third level above deck was a smaller, more intimate saloon that had lounge chairs and leather sofas that would seat about 24-30 people. Yes, this ship was huge! Also on that level was a large shower room as, just above it was the 20+ person Jacuzzi tub. That was on the top deck under a retractable shade.

The first and third levels also had a promenade almost completely around it. We were told there were 60 sun-loungers stored below-deck, just waiting for use. The raised part of the yacht comprised 60% of the area of the main deck.

There was a main bridge area on the front of the 2nd level and the ‘weather bridge’ was on the very top, in front of the Jacuzzi and ‘Sun-deck’. Barney, or ‘Popeye’ as he was commonly called, said this is where you wanted to man the helm from when docking or close maneuvering might be called for, since you had an open 360˚ view.

This thing had everything you could think of. It came with 6 Jet skis that were easily launched from a hydraulic lift similar to Stan’s yacht. This one was much bigger. There were two ‘dinghys’ that were actually high powered Zodiacs that were set up to pull water skiers. They had windsurf boards, kayaks, huge inner tubes and more assorted floats than I could list.

It had a gym room that would make most health clubs envious. The engine room had two monstrous diesel engines and one small one to power the generator when the main engines weren’t needed.

That was running now.

Then there was the mechanical room that had the desalinization plant and other various gizmos that made the boat self-sufficient for cruises of a month or more.

This yacht carried enough fuel to circumnavigate 2/3’s of the globe. We were told that at 80% power, which was the normal recommended max, it would cruise at 28 to 30 knots. If you wanted to conserve fuel, you could go at 55 to 60% which equated to about 22 knots. At this setting you COULD circumnavigate the globe! So there was a huge correlation between speed and fuel consumption.

Popeye said we’d be going somewhat slower since we’d be following Matt’s yacht back to Texas. It would also give everyone more time at the helm. He said we’d pass the other boat a lot then come back so we could practice turning and maneuvering. He wanted to stay fairly close as he said, “There’s a lot of pirates, especially around Cancun. We don’t want to be separated.”

Matt grinned at me and I had to shake my head to tell him to keep it quiet.

Even Willie chuckled and winked. Popeye continued, “That reminds me, the previous owner left the armory fully stocked. Do any of you know how to shoot?”

Now Matt was frowning, “Umm, not really. We’ll need some lessons.”

Popeye looked stunned, “You mean, you guys came out here unarmed?! You guys are damned lucky you weren’t attacked!”

Annette sighed, “You have no idea how right you are! You’re right, we need to be better prepared.”

Willie stood up. “I’d be glad to show all of you how to defend yourselves. We can even bring some of the pads from the gym out and I can show you some hand to hand self-defense techniques. When it comes to shooting weapons, even the middle aged kids can be taught to operate a shotgun. We can figure out who has the best feel for each weapon we have here ... what weapons are you talking about, that we currently have in the armory?”

Gil said, “We have 6 AK-47’s, 10 shotguns, 4 automatic 12-guages, 4 auto 410’s and two sawed off 12 gauges. We use those for close up defenses. Aiming those isn’t really necessary!”

Willie laughed, “You got that right, you just gotta make sure there are no ‘friendlies’ anywhere in front of you!”

Jack asked, “Willie, were you a Marine?”

“Yes, Semper Fi?”

Jack and Gil grinned, “Ooh Rah!” Gil continued, “Popeye was a swabby! We’d love to have your help training these ‘FNGs’.” (F ... ing New Guys)

Willie grinned, “I’ll do what I can.” He winked at me then said, “Some of these guys are pretty good at defending themselves, so, I doubt we’ll be in much danger while we get everybody up to speed. Part of the battle is just knowing what everyone can do.”

Jack said, “Exactly. This yacht, due to its size and power, can outrun most pirates. That’s why I want to stick close to our new boat. Pirates almost never try to attack two boats who are obviously sailing together.”

Willie asked, “So, what else do we have in our arsenal?”

“We managed to get our hands on two RPGs. We can’t really practice with those, as they only have one rocket each. We don’t have any replacements. We have 6 Glock 9mms and 6, 40 caliber Glocks. The ladies seem to do better with the 9mms.”

Rex and Jeremy had just been listening and ‘conferring’ with each other. Rex said, “We’ve got a few ‘toys’ hidden on Matt’s boat. Give us a few minutes and I think we might be able to add some fun items to your inventory.”

They’d stashed our 6 grenade launchers and 12 more clips of 6 grenades. They also had some smaller explosives that just needed some kind of propulsion system.

Jack’s eyes lit up, “Oh? Like what, pray tell?”

“6, MGL-Y2 grenade launchers and 12 clips of 6 grenades.” Rex grinned.

“Whoa! I wanna see one of THOSE bad-boys! Can you get more ammo, so we can try it out?”

Even Willie was grinning, “Yeah, I’ve heard about them, but they weren’t available when I was in ‘Nam.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.