The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 34: An End and a Beginning

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 34: An End and a Beginning - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

August, 1986

[“Somebody is gonna pay for this, my little love. Somebody is going to pay!”]


William Monte (‘Big Willie’) POV: (Cont’d)

I don’t know how long I’d been thinking about the past, but I unexpectedly found myself looking into the misty green eyes of a cute redheaded lady. I think her name is Sarah, and she had been one of the participants in my earlier mind-blowing blowjob.

“Oh, please don’t stop!?” She pleaded.

“Stop what? I’m sorry, you lost me, I was just daydreaming a little.”

I felt like an idiot; I didn’t have the foggiest idea what she was referring to.

Suddenly, she pulled me into a tender kiss and it’s like she whispered, straight into my head, “Your story! Please continue ... don’t tell me those four assholes got away with killing your sweet Bian!”

Okay, now I’m freaking out. How in the heck did she know about Bian?

The next thing I know Charlie softly says, “I think my wife was checking you out. She and Mary have this compulsion to get into us guys’ heads and see what we’re thinking. Sarah, you should ask first... you know that!”

She pulled away from me, turning an adorable shade of crimson. “I’m sorry, Willie ... you have a warm and gentle mind. I just wanted a peek and I just couldn’t leave until you finished your story.”

Now I was blushing. The look she was giving me was both sincere and impish. I was captivated, but I didn’t know what to do next.

Charlie just smiled, “Tell you what, my friend, it’s getting late and Matt and I have a lot we have to do tomorrow. Why don’t you let Sarah accompany you to bed and let her get back in your head? You might really like it, once you know she’s there.”

I groaned and looked at Sarah, “You might not like what you find, sweet lady. It wasn’t very pretty.”

Before I could utter another word, Sarah was dragging me through the yacht. Something told me she was looking for a bed. I was very ambivalent about describing what I did, since it caused me to spend nearly 3 months in a psych ward. I’d started daydreaming again, but stopped abruptly when I remembered Sarah was probably ‘hearing’ every thought.

She had the most adorable frown on her face, figuring I’d ‘caught’ her.

“Awww! Come onnn, I PROMISE I won’t think ill of whatever it was you did! Pleaaase?”

I felt I needed to talk first. “Sarah, it’s more that I’m afraid that I’m going to get ... weird, what with remembering everything again, especially knowing I have an audience. I never figured on telling anybody any of what I’d been thinking.”

She hugged me tenderly, then a tear rolled down her cheek. “Well, I guess I understand if you don’t want to think about it. But, can you just answer me one question?”

I lightly laughed, raising one eyebrow, “THAT depends on the question...”

She gave me a more serious look, “Do you still blame yourself for not being there?”

Dammit. Now I was welling up, “It was all my fault!” I said, much too loudly. “I could have declined the mission, I could have left Brad, I could have...”

I lost it and tried turning away so she wouldn’t see me bawling.

She pulled my head back to hers, “I’ll bet Bian wouldn’t have blamed you. Even if you HAD been there, yes, maybe you might have stopped them or scared them off. But, who’s to say they wouldn’t have come back another time and done the same thing? Hmmm? You had a job to do and Bian knew that.”

“But I LOVED HER! SHE WAS TOO YOUNG TO DIE LIKE THAT!”

I sank to the bed with my head in my hands and wept. Sarah sat down next to me with her arm around me and her head snuggled to my shoulder.

“Nobody deserves to die like that, but, yet they do. Nobody can stop all of the scumbags.” She tried to tell me. She hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek.

She held me like that as I ‘told’ her the rest of the story.

“Okay, well, after Hua died in my arms, I went in to hold Bian one more time. When I picked her up, a set of dog-tags was still clutched in her tiny fingers. She must have grabbed them as she was being raped.

“That’s how I found out who killed her. I still couldn’t be sure of the other three guys, but, I now knew for fucking sure who her rapist and killer were! I ran back to the base.

“The one advantage of working for the CIA is being able to get any and all information I ever needed.

“My contact, Agent Roan Kramer, was shocked to see me back so soon. He knew I was going to spend my ‘recoup’ time with Bian. He could also tell something was seriously wrong.

“‘What’s up Bill?’, He asked, ‘I wasn’t figuring on seeing you until next Monday!?’

“I felt myself starting to lose it. I handed him the dogtags, ‘I need to find the guy these belong to!’ I told him, “He killed Bian and her whole family!’

“‘Aw fuck, you’re kidding me!?’

“‘No! This guy, Sgt Lopper and three of his ‘buddies’ tried to rape Bian and when Kwan and the boys tried to stop them, they shot all three of them. Then they raped Bian and slit her throat! Hua was beaten and stabbed, but she managed to survive long enough to tell me what happened. She died in my arms... ‘

“Roan just sighed, then looked me in the eye, ‘Bill, DON’T do anything crazy! Let me look into this and see what I can do. These bastards killed some of OUR friends and assets. They should get court-martialed for this, since they weren’t under orders to attack ANY civilians anywhere around here. This was murder. The thing is, we both know they’re going to try and sweep this under the rug, especially after how the press crucified the Army after the ‘Mai Lai’ incident.’

Sarah reminded me that I’d been talking out loud, and perhaps it would be easier if we just laid down and I ‘thought’, instead. I told her it was a little unsettling, having her in my head, since, I didn’t even realize when she was there.

She kissed me and gave me a hug. When I went to return it, I realized it had ALL been in my head! I chuckled, “Okay, my sweet lady, I could get used to that! Hang on, the story gets crazy from here...”

I faded back into my daydream, with Sarah making sure I knew she was right there with me.

Continuing, right after Agent Kramer, or ‘Roan’ as I called him in private, referred to the Mai Lai incident, he told me ‘not to look’ in the second drawer down in his filling cabinet, but, that he had to leave me alone for the next five minutes.

RIGHT! I promised him I’d be good as he left, after giving me a knowing wink.

I found the personnel files on everyone stationed there at Army Post Alpha. Lopper had been kicked out of the Army Rangers for failure to follow instructions. His evaluating NCO (Non-commissioned Officer) felt that he was too much of a loose cannon and his Psych Eval indicated near sociopathic tendencies. He was also under suspicion of being heavily involved in the Black Market, dealing drugs, booze and other contraband. He and his squad were cited numerous times with being out much longer than necessary on several missions and patrols.

He was the leader of an 8-man scout patrol. I learned where they were bunked and decided to do a little investigating of my own. There were only 3 people in their barracks and they were all stoned, listening to head music on a small cassette player. I was told Lopper was at the local gin-mill just off post.

I decided to visit the place.

Thanks to the photo Roan had in the file, I knew what Lopper looked like. I found him ‘holding court’ in the area that had a pool table as it’s center attraction. Lopper was the apparent ‘shark’ and I watched him win several games in a row, mocking everyone he beat. I noticed the table was a ‘bangers’ table. The cloth was slow and the rails were worn, meaning that finesse was only marginally advantageous.

Yeah, I can shoot pool and was taught by my uncle who used to play with Willie Mosconi and Minnesota Fats. My hand-eye coordination gave me an edge and my instruction and previous intense practice made me very competitive. I usually beat bangers routinely.

Since I was wearing my black sniper fatigues, I caught their attention and Lopper just had to show me what an asshole he could be. “Hey, Jarhead, it’s 20 bucks if you want in on this!”

I decided to fuck with him, “I only play for C-notes! Anything less just isn’t worth my time!”

He scoffed, “Are you trying to intimidate me? Who the fuck do you think you are?”

I growled, “I’m the guy who’s gonna make you pay ... YOU FUCKING LOSER!”

“LOSER? I ain’t never lost nothing, Jarhead!”

I pulled out my dogtags, “Oh no? You sure lost these! Where the fuck do you think I found them!?”

He was frantically patting his chest, just now realizing they were missing. He stared at me, not sure what I planned on doing.

I hissed, “And just who were your other three accomplices? Hmmm? The three brave motherfuckers who gunned down an innocent old man and two young boys? And stabbed a woman, who was just trying to tell you she was a friend of Americans!?”

Lopper sneered, “I had nothing to do with that!”

That’s when I lost it, “NO ... YOU were too busy raping an innocent, 15-year-old Vietnamese girl! Then cutting her throat. She still had your dogtags in her hand when I found her...”

Suddenly, things seemed to go into slow-motion for me.

I sensed movement behind me and ducked just as one of Loppers guys swung a pool cue at my head. It caught his buddy in the head just as I turned around and grabbed my assailant by the chin and the back of his head. I snapped his neck and took the cue from his hand as I let him sink to the floor. I snapped the tip off by smashing it on the edge of the table, then, just as Lopper came charging at me, I used it to pin him to the wall. His scream was only muted by the blood pouring from his mouth. His feet were nearly a foot off the ground as my rage made me lift when I impaled him. The next thing I heard was the slide being cycled on a 45 Automatic. I pulled my own 45 and fired three shots at my attacker before he could fire a shot. He now had 5 eyes. The last of his buddies dropped his weapon and put his hands up, pleading with me not to kill him. I was still holding my pistol on him when it seemed like every MP on the post was running into the bar with their M-16’s trained on me. I set my weapon on the pool table and put my hands up.

One of the MPs saw Lopper pinned to the wall and blew his lunch on the floor. “Oh, God damn! What the hell happened here?”

Lopper’s last accomplice started screaming, “THAT CRAZY JARHEAD CAME IN HERE AND ACCUSED SGT LOPPER OF RAPING AND KILLING HIS WHORE!”

I knew I shouldn’t have, but I aimed my finger at him like it was a gun. The lead MP took a deep breath, then looked at me, “Are you Staff Sgt William Monte, USMC?”

I nodded, “Yes, Sgt.”

“You need to come with me. You’ve done enough damage here.” He then looked at Loppers last accomplice, “And YOU, you’re under arrest as well. We’ve been given evidence of your involvement in the murder and rape of South Vietnamese civilians.”

I discovered, after the fact, that Roan had sent the Army CIDs out to investigate my claim of what happened to Bian and her family. I’m glad I left one of Loppers dogtags in Bian’s hand. The ones I was waving around at Lopper were actually my own. The dumb, dead bastard never realized that.

The fallout, however, wasn’t very fun. Roan confided in me that I was going to be discharged from the Marines on what amounted to a ‘Section 8’, Medical discharge, as having psychiatric issues.

That kept me out of Leavenworth.

The Military takes a dim view of vigilante justice and impaling Lopper like a bug was a little over the top. I was actually justified in killing the other two, as an act of self-defense. Now I owed the CIA some time for their ‘assistance’ in keeping my ‘confinement’ to 3 months in the Fort Ord Psych Hospital. That wasn’t a problem, because I was planning on joining the CIA in a couple more years anyway.

Roan was waiting for me the day I got discharged from the Hospital.


Sarah seemed to be asleep when I opened my eyes. I hugged her closer to me, appreciating the warmth and caring this sweet lady showed me. She rolled over and gave me a tender kiss, “Thank you for sharing your story with me, Willie. I don’t think ill of you in any way.”

“Thank you for saying that. You’re really the first person that knows the whole story. It’s weird, but I feel like a load has been lifted from my soul. You are one amazing lady, Sarah. If you weren’t already married to Charlie, I could very easily fall in love with you.”

She nibbled on my nose, impishly, “Charlie would never stop you from being with me and ‘in love’ with me, as long as you didn’t get the bright idea to try and make me exclusive with only you.”

“I’d never do that! I just can’t get over the feeling that I’m encroaching on his woman...”

She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, with her red-haired pussy all but impaled on my cock. “I felt her in my head, “Charlie ... ohhh Charrr-leee... ?”

The next thing I knew, Charlie was in there too, answering Sarah. “Yes my love? What’s up?”

Sarah giggled, “Can you please let Willie know that it’s okay if we make love? He thinks you’ll be upset with him.”

I heard and felt Charlie chuckling, “Hey Buddy, my sweet wife is telling you the truth. I love her dearly, but I don’t own her. If the two of you want to get involved in a closer relationship, then go for it. Have her explain how ‘Inclusive’ love works and how we’re a polyamorous Family. I know that she’s already developed deep feelings for you and that’s cool. Just don’t hurt her or try to ‘possess’ her. THAT would make me crabby! Anything else is all up to the two of you, okay?”

“Wow, Charlie! And here I thought my world got rocked this afternoon ... you just blew my mind completely. Thanks for sharing Sarah with me. I promise I’ll never, ever hurt her.”

By now Sarah had her tiny hand around my dick and was nibbling on my overly sensitive little nipples. It was driving me crazy! She was giggling like a school girl, knowing what she was doing to me. She whispered, “Come on stud! Let’s see if we can get this big fucker stuffed inside my tight, needy pussy!”


Charlie POV:

Mary and I spent a rare night cuddling, just the two of us. Bob and Greg had gone back to the hotel to be with Jamie and Linda, while Rex and Jeremy were on the boat with Joni and Sheila. Willie and Sarah spent the night ‘bonding’ physically and emotionally. Sarah feels some kind of kinship with Willie that I’m not sure I understand.

Well, I guess in some ways, I do. Willie is battling some demons of his own and Sarah wants to be there to help. I just hope his demons don’t overwhelm her.

The sun was just coming up when Bob summoned me, wanting to know what we planned on doing for breakfast. He also mentioned that Matt was getting antsy about getting the money in the bank and getting the work done on the boat. I told them I’d put some coffee on and that he and Greg should bring Matt and Ralph over in the car so we could get things rolling.

I filled a carafe with the first pot and started a second, knowing we had a few things to discuss. Once they arrived, we took seats in the galley and Matt started, “While we go to the bank, Ralph is going to get with the yacht club and find out the best place to get the boat upgraded. We decided last night we need the better radar and maybe even sonar. Linda and Bob told us last night about how you guys had run into a sandbar last summer on your friend, Stan’s yacht. We also want to check out this new GPS that’s available for navigating.”

Ralph sighed, “With all this new money, I wonder if we shouldn’t just get a bigger boat? This one is fine for our family of 21 but, with more than a few guests, it’s really pretty crowded.”

I just smiled, “You might as well at least look into it. That would be a great way to hide some of this cash. You could call your bank and get a payoff then just wire the money to them from one of the banks here. Then you could just trade this boat in. Are you going to get another sailing yacht or a motor launch?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.