The Catalyst Reborn
Chapter 23: Righting a Wrong

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 23: Righting a Wrong - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Late-June, 1986

Bob POV: (Still)

Ibera was hugging me. I was still trying to figure out just what she meant by, ‘I’d caused a paradox’. And just what did she mean that I wasn’t fucked if she and Zeus could help it?

I looked in her eyes, “Is there some way I can make this right?”

“Possibly ... but first ... we need to figure out which reality you need to be in to do it. The big problem is that there are certain ‘Rules’ that neither Zeus nor I can violate. One of them is that we CAN’T tell you what to do ... you must figure it out for yourself.”

I smirked, “I’ve never exactly been the ‘brains’ of an operation before. Even Zeus says I’m the impetuous one ... let me ask you this. Let’s say I were to choose to go back into my original reality. The one where Charlie and Greg are now dead. AND, if I were to change the past some more, or again, wouldn’t I just be creating yet another reality?”

Why was she grinning?

“Yes. BUT, since you don’t currently HAVE a reality to be in, you’d only create another reality if you changed something in the PAST of that reality...”

I just might be ‘fucked-struck’, but an idea suddenly popped into my little pea-brain. I smiled at Ibera, “I see ... well, why don’t you stick me in my original reality, but, let’s say ... in like June of 1985?”

Ibera jumped into my arms, kissing me like crazy. It was pretty damn sexy and I was getting a major boner. After a long, languorous kiss, she was still grinning, “How would you, my clever man, like to fuck a horny goddess?”

I was pretty sure I knew who she was referring to, but I just had to play dumb. “I don’t know, I’ve never met one, but, you on the other hand, would be even more desirable than that Aphrodite that I’ve read about!”

It must have been the right thing to say!

The next thing I knew, Ibera and I were in an erotic ancient bedroom that reminded me of the inside of Barbara Eden’s bottle in “I Dream of Jeannie” and her kisses were HOT.

And that wasn’t all!

Charlie had told me, in confidence, about his encounter with the Greek Goddess, Hebe. Well, Hebe had nothing on Ibera! Holy shit ... before I could think, I was balls deep in this babe and fucking like there was no tomorrow. She was begging for more and cumming like a river was flowing from her tight, velvety pussy. Her sweet pussy was pulsing like a vibrator too ... and squeezing my cock like a cow-milker run amok!

After two amazing and intense mutual orgasms, she collapsed in my arms. We kissed and cuddled for what seemed like an eternity. I was beginning to get antsy to get moving on my plan. I think Ibera sensed that and sighed, looking deeply into my eyes, “You are an amazing lover, Bob. I haven’t felt that much pleasure since ... well, millennia.”

I kissed her tenderly, “Do you think we could get together again sometime? I’d really like to just make love to you next time. You’re such an erotic and sexy lover, it’s hard to just make love. Our lust for each other was so great, we just overwhelmed each other!”

“Are you saying that you love me, Bob?”

She was looking at me and seemed to be holding back tears.

“How could I not, Ibera? You gave me hope when I had none. You are one of the most beautiful creatures I’ve ever met. Yes, I love you ... I wish I could take you with me!”

“Really!? Giggle. You know, it’s been centuries since I’ve left this place. Are you serious? I’d love to accompany you on your quest.”

I liked to pass out! “Well, who would run this place?”

She giggled again, “My doppelganger! Who else?”

“Your ... say what?”

“My doppelganger. It’s like a carbon copy of myself that does everything just like I would do. Then, when I come back, I just say ‘Unify’ and it merges with me and I learn and experience everything it did while it was taking my place!”

“Whoa! Now THAT’S cool!”

“Well, why have YOU never used that, Bobby?”

“HUH? I never knew that was something I could do! I don’t think Charlie gave me that ability. I don’t think HE knows about it either, to tell you the truth.”

She closed her eyes for a second, then sighed, “Ahhh, you’re right. I keep forgetting that Charlie is a ‘Bound’ Catalyst. He could get the ability, but, he may not currently have it. YOU, on the other hand, are currently ‘Unbound’ and I can show you how to do it!?”

“Whoa! Am I a Catalyst now? How did that happen?”

She was giggling and blushing like crazy. “It ‘happened’ the first time you sank that beautiful cock into my needy pussy and gave me all those wonderful orgasms! I made you MY Catalyst! You don’t mind do you?”

“Well bust my belt buckle and call me droopy drawers! Heck no I don’t mind. You say I’m YOUR catalyst. How many more do you have?”

She shook her head, “Just you ... I only get one and you’re the first man I ever felt deserved it...”

Damn ... now I was welling up. And falling in love. Being stuck here for all eternity wouldn’t be bad at all ... it’s just that I don’t know if my heart could take never seeing Linda or my kids again.

Having Ibera with me might just keep me from making some serious fuckups. Not to mention, help me do some serious fucking! But, when it comes to using the Dimension Time Travel, she is a wealth of information.

She couldn’t tell or even suggest what I had to do, but, she could help me get any and all of the information I needed. Having been the caretaker of the 5th dimension for the last 1000 years might come in handy!

She even went with me occasionally, but, we discovered she could only be away from the portal for a few hours at a time. That’s why she couldn’t go with me here to Tsau Ni’s place. I needed to be here, off and on, for nearly a month. I did go back to see her at night when Kitty and Tsau Ni were sleeping.

Thanks to Ibera’s help, I was able to discover everything I needed to know about this Tsau Ni fucker. While I was here, she was checking out all the leads I was getting.

Tsau Ni was no doubt the most powerful and deviously evil of the three evil ones. He also had some things in common with Charlie and I.

His ‘one true love’ was his sister, Kitty.

The thing was, she was even more evil than Tsau Ni was! It was her idea of setting us up to be killed by those assassins. It was her ‘running off at the mouth’, however, that gave me the most information about Tsau Ni’s evil empire. She was the most arrogant bitch I’d ever had the displeasure of having near me. Thankfully, she also kept Tsau Ni from discovering I was eavesdropping on them. Several times, he sensed that I was present, (I was jumping between his and his sister’s laps, masquerading as a puppy!) but then, she distracted him from discovering me.

I had to laugh when she was petting me, telling Tsau Ni how much she always wanted a puppy! Thank god my laughter came out as a high-pitched yapping. They BOTH thought it was cute!

I didn’t think the things I discovered about Tsau Ni’s empire was funny at all ... Tsau Ni had given the power of Mind Control and Telepathy to his buddy, Chen. Chen had then used that to worm his way into the upper echelons of the CIA. From that, he ‘forced’ his way into an ‘advisory/paid informant’ position of an evil group called ‘The Co-op’. Chen and Tsau Ni were playing a game of ‘good cop/bad cop’ and forcing them to donate vast sums of money into Tsau Ni’s off-shore accounts.

We’re talking billions! Yeah, with a ‘B’.

The last thing I planned on doing before I killed him would be to relieve him of his little black book where he kept all of his account numbers and passwords. Unlike Viktor, Tsau Ni didn’t trust his memory enough to not write down all of his information. Succumbing to his sister’s arrogance, she’d convinced him to put all that into her ‘Recipe’ Book! Who would ever think to steal a recipe book!?

Me! That’s who.

Especially when all this money came from other evil motherfuckers. Unlike Viktor, who used his little ‘Armies’, Tsau Ni used his Mind Control to extort money from other ‘crime bosses’. I was building up quite a bit of information that I’d later need my Family to help me with. If, that is, if my little plan worked out the way I was planning it.

My sweet Ibera was constantly keeping me from screwing up this reality by reigning me in from wanting to make too many ‘changes’. Like by killing all of these newly discovered sons-a-bitches. Something about not making waves or ‘ripples’, so I couldn’t just go around changing things willy-nilly. I had to keep in mind that even though, I’d be changing things in my new ‘Future’, there could still be ripple effects that could make the old ‘Present’ much different.

I felt there was a way I could keep my former self from even creating that ‘Alternate Reality’.

My plan (with Ibera’s subtle suggestions) was to kill Tsau Ni just prior to the events leading up to Charlie’s being shot. I would be ‘jumping’ from my current time, a month before ‘D-Day’, to just a few days prior. From there, I needed to intercept Tsau Ni’s assassin and ‘push’ him into making his new target the dumb bastard that Charlie was about to interrogate. Hey, the bastard was a paid assassin and needed to die anyway. I just needed to make sure that was done AFTER Tsau Ni gave him his target. That way, Charlie and Greg would never get shot, my old self would then see the assassin and hopefully Greg and/or my other self would find it easy to deal with him.

At least, that’s the way I saw it. Also, all 10 of those guys who were sent to kill that family were the ‘Co-op’s’ assassins, so if a few of them died, well, they had it coming too. I discovered that Charlie and Jeremy were also their targets!

On ‘D-Day’, the first part went just fine. I ‘reprogrammed’ the assassin to ONLY target the guy Charlie was planning on interrogating and his signal would be to fire the second Charlie hit the deck. Then I had a stunning realization ... Since Charlie would never die, I wouldn’t even BE IN the alternate reality to holler ‘Get down’!

Shit!

That’s when I heard Ibera giggling, “You already know you can use your ‘Doppelganger’ to be there and holler at him, silly man.”

“Yeah, but, how will he know when to holler? I can’t be within 50 miles of my former self!???”

“No, but your doppelganger can be, as long as he looks like someone else! Then, your doppelganger will just merge back with you, right after he’s sure your brother is safe. Easy-peasy!” She giggled.

I had to give Ibera a mega-kiss, which almost made me forget that I still needed to go after Tsau Ni. Since I’d spent so much time in the fucker’s sister’s lap, I knew how to surprise him. I figured I’d just jump down in front of him, switch to myself, then twist his neck like a bottle cap. I wanted the bastard to feel my rage.

You see, I’d discovered that Tsau Ni’s Psychokinesis was very weak. He could just barely move a book. Hence, he wouldn’t have the power to resist me. In all of his talking with Kitty, he let it slip that he was deathly afraid of ever having to confront Charlie and Jeremy.

What I hadn’t counted on was that the bastard’s reflexes were really fast. The instant that I changed from a puppy into myself, the bastard popped somewhere!

DAMMIT.

Now I was committed and HAD to follow him.

The first time I caught up to him we were in a jungle somewhere. His eyes liked to pop out when he saw me and the bastard disappeared again! SHIT!

When I caught up to him the second time, something seemed ‘off’. This time I chose to pop in behind him and stay invisible.

I’d done so much Time and Dimension travel over the past several weeks that after a few seconds it dawned on me.

Tsau Ni hadn’t teleported. He’d Time Travelled!

He must not have believed I could follow him by doing that. To be honest, it surprised me too.

He was looking all around and I used that time to try and figure out where and WHEN the hell we were.

It was surreal, the moon was up and it seemed to be like three times bigger than even a harvest moon. It threw off so much light that I felt I could read a newspaper. Then, all of a sudden, out of the eerie moonlight it became REALLY DAMN REAL.

A freaking pterodactyl or some other flying dinosaur like creature came swooping out of the sky right at Tsau Ni! The poor bastard never knew what hit him. Thank God I was invisible! Then Ibera was screaming in my head, pleading with me to get the hell out of there and go back to her.

She didn’t have to ask twice.

Ibera pulled me into a ferocious kiss that slowly turned passionate. I was just getting a raging boner going when she commenced laughing like crazy.

“What’s so funny my dear?” I asked.

She pointed at the portal she’d been watching. The one I’d been in not three minutes prior. The numbers on the identifying block rapidly began changing, stopping at 147,998. When I raised an eyebrow at Ibera, she giggled, “He just created a new reality ... it seems that when that pterodactyl harpooned him in the back, killing him instantly, he fell on the poor things nest and killed two of her young’uns. Tsau Ni has been truly and permanently fucked! Mr Chen has just lost all of his powers just like Kitty, Tsau Ni’s sister.

I had to ask, “Can we see my reality? Was I successful?”

She inquired and the portal turned red.

My heart sank and Ibera disappeared. A few seconds later she reappeared and took a deep breath, “You need to go see Zeus.”

“But, I don’t get it ... what went wrong? Mary and Sheila lured Viktor and Akbar to Zeus, Charlie and Greg are both alive ... what went wrong?”

Ibera had tears running down her cheeks, “I’m afraid there’s still a paradox. There’s now two of you in the same reality! I can’t fix it ... Oh Bobby...” She pulled me into a bear hug, sobbing uncontrollably.

I was confused. “What’s going to happen to me? Am I going to lose my powers?”

She kissed my cheek and wiped her eyes. “No. I gave those to you and only I can take them away. It’s just that ... you may be stuck here with me while your other self resumes your original life.” She looked apologetic.

“Well, if that’s the worst that could happen, could you put up with me for like ... ever?”

Now the tears really started flowing, “You, you’re not mad at me? I feel like I should have known this might happen.”

“How could I be mad at you, Ibera? When I came here I was totally screwed. If not for all your help and advice there’s no telling how badly I might have messed things up. I knew if everything worked out perfectly, there would be two of me here. I guess I was just hoping I’d ‘Unify’ with my other self like I did the first time. I guess that didn’t happen.”

“Do you want me to go with you to see Zeus?” Ibera asked softly.

I shook my head, “No. Thanks sweetie, but, I feel like I need to do this by myself. I don’t want you to see me if I start groveling. I’m going to want to hug my wife, my kids, my brother and friends one last time. Then, I’ll most likely be back here with you. Who knows, maybe I’ll go after all those crooked bastards myself.”

“No you won’t! I’ll go with you. At least to watch your back ... even though your front is quite nice!?” Giggle. “Just promise, if somehow things do work out, to come back and see me sometimes, okay?”

“You know I will. I do love you, Ibera. Never forget that.”

She buried her head in my chest where I held her for a while. I gave her one last kiss then left her to go see Zeus.


Charlie POV:

We were all there with Zeus and Hera.

After Viktor and Akbar had been turned into very ugly popsicles and banished into the depths of ‘who-knows-where’, all the ladies brought the kids to see us. Jeremy went back and returned with Sheila, Joni and Rex. Hera was over the moon, wanting to hold all the kids. Zeus was like a doting grandpa ... especially with CJ. CJ called him “Grey Grampa”, much to Bob and Zeus’s amusement.

Both of our plans had gone fairly smoothly. It appeared there had been a collusion between Viktor, Akbar and Tsau Ni to try and kill all of us! We discovered the assassination attempt on Todd Switzer’s family was actually an attempt to distract us and kill not just Jeremy and me, but Bob, Greg and Rex too!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.