The Catalyst Reborn
Chapter 19: Multiple Discoveries

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19: Multiple Discoveries - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Mid-June, 1986

Mary flashed on our private channel that she just had the same discussion with Rex that I’d just had with Joni. She noted that Melody’s ‘proclamation’ somewhat reinforced Rex’s fears. Before I could even kiss Joni, I felt HER insecurities flare back up too.

“Do you want to have a meeting with everyone to talk this out before we continue?” I asked firmly.

“I think so ... can I see how Sheila and Jeremy feel about it?”

I grinned and nodded, “Sure. Go ahead and mentally call them.”

She smiled and went for Sheila, “Hey She’, um, would you mind having a talk? I’m kinda feeling like we need too.”

Sheila huffed, all out of breath, “Ughhh, Babes, your timing really sucks ... Ohhh GODDD. Oh SHIT, I’m cumming again! Um Babes, what’s the problem? OHHH SHIIIIT. GREG, MY LOVE, YOU ARE ONE CARPET MUNCHING SUM-BITCH.”

Joni was looking even more nervous, “But, but, Sheila, aren’t you afraid of falling in love with Greg more than Jeremy?”

“Too late, Babes! I already love BOTH Bob and Greg more than I did Jeremy, just a little bit ago.”

“Oh NO.” Joni gasped.

“Oh YEAH. But, never fear, I discovered I now love Jer-Bear even more than Bob and Greg put together! And before you ask, Jer is madly in love with BOTH Jamie and Sarah too! HE discovered that Jamie loves to ride his ‘Wild Baloney Pony’ even more than I do! She was telling him about her and Charlie and ole Jer had to put her to the test! Neither of them will be walking right tonight! Um, can we talk later? I REALLY need Greg to launch his ‘heat seeking moisture missile’ and skewer my needy little pussy with it! UGHHH. Ohhh yeah my Man, holy SHIT. Yeah, NOW you’re doin’ it! FUCK my tight little pussy! Ugh, ugh, ughhh, oh Joni, Babes, just let Charlie fuck your brains out and we’ll talk later ... Okay?”

Joni had an indescribable look on her face, leaving her open-mouthed, “I’m starting to feel very foolish all of a sudden...”

Mary and Rex came in our room, Rex looking relieved, Mary looking cutely devilish, BOTH nekkid. Rex stared lovingly at Joni, “How are you doing, Jo?”

“Aaargh, feeling like a fool! We’ve been talking for more than a year about how much we wanted to be part of a Family like this, and NOW I start getting cold feet!” A single tear slowly rolled down her cheek. “I guess ... I, I just need to know you’ll still love me.”

“Oh, Jo, I’ll love you until long after the last star fades into oblivion. And, if you’ll give our 7 new friends a chance, I think you’ll find THEY will all love you that long too.”

Mary sat down next to her on the bed, embracing her with a tender kiss, “None of us would ever try to diminish your love for Rex ... or Jeremy or Sheila. Love knows no such restrictive boundaries. The more love you give the more you get in return. What you’re struggling with is just like what we’ve all felt at one time or another. Jamie had a really bad case, just a few hours after we all got married! Like you, SHE was afraid that by being in love with all of us that it might somehow lessen the closeness she shared with Greg. That night we all agreed that there’s nothing wrong with each of us professing our love for our ‘soulmate’, ‘more’ than everyone else. Since that night, we’ve ALL discovered, that the more people we fall in love with, the MORE DEEPLY we love our soulmates.”

“And if I fall deeply in love with Charlie?” Joni asked thoughtfully.

“Then I will encourage BOTH of you to explore the total depth of that love. Just as I would hope you’d encourage Rex and me to explore the love we might develop for each other. Because, at the end of the day, you’re going to go home with Rex and make love with an even deeper love than you had before.”

That seemed to be just what Joni needed to hear. She smiled at me as she spread her legs invitingly. I moved between her athletic legs as Mary lay down next to her, pulling her into a Sapphic kiss. Rex grinned at me, then assumed his position between Mary’s widespread legs. I tapped Rex’s arm, then ‘fed’ him my ‘book’ on what Mary liked the most. He smiled, then turned me on to Joni’s ‘book’.

It didn’t take long and both of us had our girls moaning as they pushed our heads tightly against their juicy joy boxes. Using my ‘Chameleon’ tongue, I extended it into Joni’s sweet pussy until I could feel her A-spot. As I began flicking it, she began gasping, “Ohhh Shiiitttt! Oh my LORD. You’re hitting a spot I’ve never felt before! Ohhh Goddd! Oh please don’t stop! Oh Goddd, I’m falling in love with ... your wicked tongue!”

I chuckled, but then began using my ‘super tongue’ to lick the entire area from her A-spot to her G-spot, using more and more pressure as I began getting better control of my modified appendage. Joni was now squealing breathlessly and invoking various deities, nearly delirious with my oral ministrations, but she never asked me to stop, either.

I felt Mary giggle a sing-songy, “You’rrre cheaaa ting! I wish I could feel that.”

“Wanna skitch a ride?” I flashed.

“Hell yeah! Shall we hook up our new lovers, too!?”

“Why not ... it’ll be an experience they’ll never forget!”

I felt Mary connecting. She also sent a ‘mental message’ to Joni and Rex to ‘bond’ with us, mentally, then open their minds to connect as deeply as possible. Then, she instructed them to just envision our ‘unions’ ... and HANG ON.

As our lovers began feeling the effects of ‘skitching a ride’ with our multiple connections, BOTH Mary and Joni were desperately begging for Rex and my cocks to plunder their now sopping pussies.

I then realized that the rest of our Family had ALSO ‘glommed on’ and we now had an 11-way connection going!

Holy Ecstasy!

Mary was gasping and giggling, assuring me she’d try and keep us from spiraling out of control down the orgasmic ‘Rabbit Hole’!

I couldn’t believe what it felt like to feel 10 others erotic, carnal pleasure along with my own. I could feel, not just my cock in Joni’s sweet cunny, but, Rex’s in Mary’s too! Then I could feel Greg’s in Sheila, then suddenly, I could feel, in my urethra, what Sheila’s pussy felt, being stroked by Greg’s dick. All those feelings at once, gave me a full body orgasm of epic proportions! Then, when Sarah was sucking Jeremy’s cock, I felt that too, compounded by what she was doing to Jerry’s balls. By that time, I’d already exploded into a massive cum. But, instead of losing my boner, it immediately sprang back to life, due to the massive amount of stimulation. There was virtually no difference between the ‘physical’ stimulation and a ‘mentally’ created one, as far as what I felt.

As the 11 of us neared utter orgasmic overload, there was a slowly building feeling of intense LOVE being conveyed between each other. Mary had been really working to throttle us back, when suddenly, Joni began crying out, “OH GOD, OH GOD! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!”

Shortly after that, we were ALL caught up in a mutual orgasm of blockbuster proportions! I’m not sure how many of us lost consciousness, but, I only remember falling off to Joni’s side, passionately clinging to her. She had one arm around me and one around Mary, with Rex making the bookend on the other side of the bed.

The next half hour was quiet, nobody wanting to disturb the bliss we all felt, basking in the afterglow of our loving.

After expelling the number of fluids we all did, we decided to meet in the kitchen to get something to drink. The comfort level between all of us was evident as nobody even suggested getting dressed.

We needed to be all together to share our feelings, so Greg suggested that the pool would probably be ready for us to at least sit and talk.

It had been two full days since we shocked it and it had looked good last night.

There was a moment of levity, when Joni said they didn’t have their swimsuits.

Bob popped right off, “That’s okay, we don’t allow suits in our pool anyway ... it’s skinny dipping ONLY.”

Joni gasped, “But, but what about when all the parents are here!?”

Bob laughed, “Like I said...”

Greg clopped him on the back, “Bob’s full of shit, as usual. When your parents come, THEY can wear suits if they want!”

Everyone broke out laughing. Mary assured our new friends that we’d show ‘at least a modicum of decorum’ when new guests came over for the first time.

Sheila giggled, “I haven’t been skinny dipping since High School! This sounds like fun. Is groping permitted?”

Bob squeezed her boobs, kissed them and snickered, “Not just permitted my dear, but highly encouraged!” He then helped Greg and me take drink orders while everyone else headed to the pool.

Joni noticed Linda sitting on the couch with all of the kids asleep in their playpen. She gasped, “Linda, tell me you haven’t been out here the whole time we were all making love!?”

Linda sighed and nodded, “Somebody HAD to keep an eye on the kiddos. I drew the short straw.”

Joni looked sorrowfully at Rex and me, “You guys NEED to make it up to Linda. She missed out on the most incredible lovemaking I’ve ever been a part of!” She then walked over to Linda and embraced her in a hug.

Linda smiled, seemingly relieved that Joni remembered not to try and kiss her, yet showed how much she cared that she’d been left out. Linda then giggled, “Joni, thanks for caring, but I wasn’t TOTALLY left out ... I WAS with you ‘in spirit’ and loved what Charlie’s magic tongue was doing to your pussy! Hee-hee, CJ repeatedly reminded me that I said a few ‘Bobo no-no’s’! Are you over your worries?”

Joni blushed, “Yes, they’re dead and buried now. I never realized that all of you guys always know what’s being said.”

Linda hugged her, “Not always. But, like today, we were in ‘Broadcast Mode’ and when we do that, yeah, we all know everything. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop on you if that made you uncomfortable.”

“No, that’s quite alright. It’s just going to take a while to get used to the openness that all of you have with each other. It’s wonderful, actually.”

Linda then shocked all of us, especially Joni, when she gave her a very non-sisterly kiss.

“But, but, I didn’t think you kissed girls!” Joni gasped.

Linda gave a cute mischievous smirk, “I never kiss girls who aren’t part of our Family. But, I have kissed every member of our family like that once! That was yours ... welcome Joni.”

Sheila was staring, looking forlorn. Linda giggled, while giving her the ‘come hither’ finger curl.

Sheila ran to her and they hugged and kissed with so much passion, even I was stunned. I knew she’d kissed Mary like that, but to my knowledge, she’d never kissed Sarah or Jamie like that.

My hunch was confirmed when Jamie huffed, good naturedly, “Wow, it looks like you girls have been totally accepted! She’s never kissed me like that.

Linda blushed, “Sorry Sis, I don’t know what came over me. After all that’s happened this afternoon, I may have lost my mind. I don’t know that I’ll ever kiss them like that again ... but I really did enjoy those kisses that I had with Joni and Sheila. I guess I owe you and Sarah one now, too...”

Jamie gave Linda a brief hug and kiss on the cheek, then winked at her warmly. “Be true to yourself, Linda. We all Love you just the way you are! Go ahead and go swimming with the gang, I’ll assume the ‘monkey-minding’ duties for you! Charlie, just get me a wine cooler if you would, please?”

“Will do, Freckles sweetie.” I said as I joined Bob and Greg in the kitchen. Mary and Sarah were getting the small tables set up on the pool benches just as we came out with trays of beverages for everyone.

I chuckled when Joni and Sheila pointed me to the open seat between them, with Bob and Greg being guided to open spots on either side of them.

After some light banter, Jeremy asked, “I’m just curious, but, why don’t you, Bob and Greg walk around with a perpetual hardon?”

I grinned, “We’ve been going nude around each other from the first time Bob and Linda joined us and Greg, Jamie, Mary and I almost never wore clothes around the house. Or the pool, ever since we built the fence.”

Suddenly I felt a small hand squeezing my rapidly hardening manhood. Sheila giggled, “It’s hard now, Jer-Bear!”

Bob and Greg were elatedly groaning and moaning that they were ‘suddenly’ getting hard also. Joni giggled, “This is even better than I ever hoped for. I can’t believe how comfortable I feel with all of you, or I guess it’s us, isn’t it?”

“Yes, and just think how much better it’ll get, the more we get to know each other. We really don’t know much about you guys. Like, what you like to do, how you feel about your jobs, things like that.”

Sheila grinned, “I love riding my Harley. Right now, though, it’s parked in a storage locker near the apartments. Allied said they weren’t able to ship it.”

Sarah squealed, “What do you have? Last summer, Bob gave me my dream bike, a chromed out XLS1000 Sportster! It’s got the low rider seat so I can touch the ground.”

“Oh wow! I’ve got an ‘83 FXRS Super Glide. Low rider. It’s pretty much stock right now, but it rides like a wet dream!”

Greg exclaimed, with raised eyebrows, “Whoa, little girl! That’s a big bike! That probably weighs a good 700Lbs more than Sarah’s Sporty. It’s only a few hundred pounds less than our FLHT’s.”

Sheila smirked, “I wanted one of those, but, I couldn’t get the seat low enough for me to touch the ground. Rex HAD a Fat Boy, but sold it a couple years ago.”

Rex scoffed, “I got tired of fixing the damned thing all the time. I was forever getting stranded with it.”

I chuckled, “Yeah, that was my concern too, but, we have the new ‘Evolution’ engines in ours, and so far, haven’t had a lick of trouble with them.”

Sarah asked coyly, “Charlie, do you think you could, you know, ‘Pop’ Sheila’s bike up here for her?”

There was a momentary hush. ‘Popping’ a vehicle WAS something we wanted to try. I suppose a bike would be the perfect thing to try it with.

Bob beat me to the punch, “We should try. I’ll do it if you want.”

Sheila was bouncing wildly with excitement. It was a lovely sight watching her tits bouncing, as she jumped around. “Do you mean, you think you could just like, sit on it and it would teleport with you? Let’s go now”, her voice jumping with glee till she screeched, “LET’S GO NOW!!!”

Bob was in stitches, “We should probably put some clothes on first, don’t you think?”

“Fuck THAT. Let me jump on your ‘pogo dick’, I mean stick, and I’ll ‘pop’ us to the inside of the storage locker. YOU get on the bike, with me still attached and ‘pop’ us back here. We don’t need no stinking clothes!

Sarah was choking with laughter, “Holy shit, Sheila, you’re even more of a biker bitch than I am!”

Before I could stop laughing, Sheila had dragged Bob out of the pool. They briefly dried off, Sheila sucked Bob to max hardness, jumped into his arms, impaled herself on his dick and they were gone!

Less than a minute later they reappeared WITH her shining red Super Glide. Right on the damn patio! Bob was sitting in the seat, hanging onto the handlebars with Sheila facing him STILL impaled on his dick! They both had goofy grins on their faces. Suddenly Sheila shrieked, “OH NOOO... “, then they ‘popped’ onto a lounge chair, where Sheila was maniacally bouncing on Bob’s ‘stick’.

She looked at us, giggle-smirking, “I didn’t wanna get cum on my seat! Oh God Bobby, OH GODDD. Hurry, don’t hold back. You GOTTA hose down this fire in my pussy. Oh God, I love ALL of you guys! Get your asses out of that pool and get in line ... ole’ Bobby might not have enough ‘fuck foam’ to put out THIS fire.”

Jeremy was chuckling, “Come on guys. She hasn’t been this horny since we went on that cruise! Melody’s WHOLE crew just barely put out her fire that time. Maybe the rest of our ladies could get us ready so we don’t make her over-eager-beaver TOO sore!”

Mary giggled, “And we can ‘clean her up’ in between! It’ll be like a spouge smorgasbord for us AND no sloppy seconds for you guys.”

It turned out perfectly as all 11 of us were now squelching Sheila’s exuberance while further sexually exploring each other. ‘It takes a Family to sate a nympho!’ as somebody famous must have said ... somewhere?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.